Sydd~Playing The Other Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
81 Followers

And there it was.... A glint on a lens, maybe....she moved stealthily to her own scope; tapped the shutter on the digital as she did. It began to click methodically as she searched the bank of windows where she perceived the flash....

'Gotcha!' not aloud—for some reason Sydd felt the need to hold her tongue. A figure in the dark first turned in its seat and then stood and silhouetted itself in dimness. It was clearly as much a 'she' as was Sydd.... And clearly similarly endowed as well.... Obscurely, one hand had made its way to the cock and was stroking, presumably waiting for Sydd to return to the line of sight....

Sydd decided not to disappoint....on the way back into the walk-in, she grabbed a dildo—one that reminded her of R—looked like a brother: the coloring was right, and so was the length and thickness....

Sydd peeled....she couldn't afford to loose this opportunity.... The camera clicked.... She bent—back to the window—as if she were about to undo the strap of her stiletto....her legs splayed wide, very wide—wide enough to see that thick cock with its syrupy rope of pre-cum dangling between her thighs.... Then she reached

back, spread the cheeks of her ass with one hand and pushed the dildo up her asshole to the hilt with the other....

Yep! She saw stars.... She almost passed out.... Her legs were wobbly.... A jet of cum had hit the far side mirrors.... She knew her mission had been accomplished when the phone rang....

***

'Hello,' she said, suddenly fatigued...

'O.... Now you answer'....the breathing was equally shallow....'That was quite a performance....'

'I thought you'd enjoy it, Bitch....'

Silence....this time signaling that the party on the other end had been caught off guard....

Click!

***

Chapter 4: Guards/Guarded/and Off Guard

'You want to WHAT???!!!' It was whispered, but the exchange was sharp and emphatic. 'Sydian...,' he hardly ever used the 'formal'.... 'You're a lawyer!.... That's called "breaking and entry!...."

'So maybe we can arrange for you to get conjugal visits.... But from what I hear, depending on where they put me, I may get enough dick to last a lifetime...or maybe it'll be pussy....' Sydd quipped...

'I'm serious, Sydd....'

'I know you are, R.... And I suppose you think I haven't run a risk assessment?.... Put it all together.... My hunch is that girlfriend would rather have me in her bed than in somebody's cell.... Besides, she's as much into this for the sport as I am.... I mean, what are the phone calls and stalking about?.... What's the scoping all about....? It's in my court, and my money says that she's waiting for the spectacular.... And who am I to deny her??!!....

'I still don't like it, Sydd....'

'R, you don't have to.... All you have to do is show me how to use the friggin' tools....then, you can sit back and watch the video...make a dvd if you want....'

'What???!!! You're going to record this????!!!'

'Second time tonight I've caught u with your mouth open, Boi.... You want me to fill it?.... her laugh followed her down the long hall to the walk-in....

***

'Did you get a chance to check the photos?' Sydd asked.....

'Yep.... Not bad for an amateur....'

'Ha! You seem to love all my other "amateur" work....'

'It's because you're the star, Love.... But, you've caught your girl.... And, it is your girl.... The telemetrics don't lie....

'The what?' Sydd shot back.....

'The geometry...the angles.... I could walk you to her door from what you got on the camera....'

'Interesting,' Sydd murmured.... 'No need to walk me to her door.... Just teach me the tools.... I've got the condo number.... And you're in the clear.... I'll fuck you later....your call....top or bottom....maybe both....if you're good....'

***

2400 hours and counting down. The messenger delivered the envelope to the address marked for the Lanthorn....

Sydd settled back in her oversized leather chair, the ottoman under foot....the condo was completely dark....she had a lens in one hand and a glass of wine in the other...the remote to R's digital with all its doo-dads sat on the armrest....

'All of R's wonderful toys,' she thought dreamily and she moved in and out of a doze.... The digital clicked once, the lens extended, and the cam whirred slowly and ever so softly as it tracked whatever had had moved through the view-finder....a tiny red light told her it had caught something in its cross-hairs....

She sat up straighter in her seat, brought the lens to her eye, clicked on the infra-red and adjusted the scope.... 'Damn!' she thought, 'R...you've got some really great shit!' The image was crisp; the resolution high....none of that blurry, red stuff from sniper movies—this was real color in real time....

Girlfriend had entered the bed room carrying a large manila envelope....Sydd recognized it...she had sent it.... She hefted it a bit; made to shake it and then thought better of it....it was heavy enough.... She simply opened it and let the contents spill out onto a larger than king-size bed....

It was a bed Sydd could approve of...then again, most everything Sydd had seen of this wmn met her approval: she was stylish—she had taste; she was smart and she was bold; she was game, and had game.... The only thing that irked Sydd, ever so slightly, is that she—Sydian—had been the object of game....game had been run on her up to this very moment...

Sydd watched....she didn't have to wait long.... The content that cascaded to the bed like a glossy, multi-colored waterfall, consisted of about thirty high quality, high resolution photos and an exquisite card of hand-made paper with a note of magazine-letter cut-outs.... The message was simple: in bold: 'GOTCHA!'...then in miniscule, in a far corner, barely discernable: 'again....'

The pics had the expected effect.... Our grl was too much like Sydd....she knew the pleasures of auto-enjoyment....when no one else excited her, she was more than capable of exciting herself...more than capable....

The pics caught her eye, just as intended....without touching them as they lay strewn across the bed, she began to undress...slowly shedding clothes...not so much because she thought she was being watched at this very instant, but because the sensuousness of a slow strip was all the better for her own self-satisfaction....she could literally reflect on herself in the huge mirror mounted at the head of her bed....

***

The effect was not lost on Sydd.... Sensuality sometimes meant multi-tasking.... The heel of the stiletto came into play.... Sydd stretched a long, spiked leg, and let the heel graze the laptop she had placed below window-level.... The exact images that were on the bronze beauty's bed....when they were put on 'slide-show,' the presentation was hot.... Almost literally, with one eye on the laptop, and the other on the window via the lens, Sydd began to heat up....

***

So did girlfriend.... First, the crisp white blouse was undone....button by button....curiously she let the bow knotted at the neck remain....the effect was a light billowing of the blouse—away from a magnificent set of breasts—this Sydd knew already—encased in a lovely, sheer white demi-bra that left her nipples and roseate exposed....

She thumbed the button on the skirt, slid the zipper down and let it drop to her feet.... She stepped from it...

Then Sydd witnessed a fashion trick she hadn't seen before—let's call it an 'idiosyncrasy of chic'.... What appeared to be simply a thong from the distance was actually two items covering the lower goodies. Sydd was no stranger to the things some grls used to hide the masculine—she'd been known to tuck from time to time—but this had nothing to do with subterfuge...this was all about pleasure...

The top garment was a thong, bowed on each hip.... She pulled each lace simultaneously and it fell away from back to front.... When she dropped that with the skirt, what was revealed was a crotchless, black lace 'butterfly'....

'Well, I'll be damned,' Sydd hissed, 'Not only does the bitch wear my underwear, she wears it better than I do... I'll have to try that...'

The butterfly under the thong was clearly an act of pleasure....clearly.... Clear from the cock that emerged from behind the thong—Sydd had seen this too; she glanced it as it passed across the screen of her laptop, and now she brought it into focus once again with the lens...

It caused her to lick her lips, and then take notice of the heat and weight between her own thighs.... 'Yeh, you excite me, Bitch....'she breathed....

***

Sydd's quarry sat on the edge of the bed, legs gapped, blouse playing back from the neck to expose a nipple every so often.... The right hand strayed between those thighs—idly...while she thumbed through the pics...each image making her cock thicken...each image making her leak a bit more....making her gap those incredible legs a bit wider....making her wandering hand that much more purposeful....

Sydd knew the feeling....she was caught up in it herself....

***

They stroked together, night sky and street signs separating them....Ms. Red pumping her slick thickness, flicking pics—pumping harder with each image of herself....and Sydd doing the same: images sliding across the screen—repeating themselves—pushing fluid up into that pretty black dick and precum out....

It was so close that it might have been misleading.... It may have seemed that they came together.... Sydd caught the arc of the cum exploding from her 'twin's' cock....that ignited her own eruption...blurring her eyes and shortening her breath as her own cream scalded the flat of her belly and the fullness of her titties....

***

Then she made a phone call.

'I enjoyed that....'

She hung up.

The phone rang....she unplugged it....

***

Time. Monday evening....Sydd knew the routine....her quarry was out—for two hours or more. Sydd had seen her enter the gym....seen her undress and meet with her trainer.... This 'operation' would be leisurely....

Sydd calmly breezed into the lobby of the Lanthorn as if it were her building.... A slight nod to the doorman asserted this....her gait and the big carry-all were convincing enough as he held the door for her....the rest of security simply mistook her for her lighter counterpart....

She took the elevator up to the 30th floor and turned into 3036B. She produced the gadget R had given her, inserted it and walked in. She sat down her bag of tools, and began to look around....

It was a nice place...very nice, indeed....and in spite of some of the un-nerving play up to this point, she realized that there were quite a few difference between her and this wmn.... A pleasant realization, at that....

Sydd found the window that faced her place.... It had its scope, too....nothing as high tech as what R had provided her, but adequate—she could read labels....

Sydd glanced at her watch....she needed to get crackin'....

***

She unpacked her gear. Nothing elaborate. Two, light-weight tripods, a vid-cam, and a digital camera.... She choose the chaise—she recognized it from her many 'sightings'—and then she picked the angles for her cameras....

Then, she shed her coat.... Underneath was practically nothing—well, practically nothing—it was a black net catsuit, backless and crotchless.... She had cinched it with a wide, black leather belt with a wide silver disk as its center....the black stiletto boots rose to her hips; the loop and braid of her crop extended from outside cuff of the right.... As a 'signature,' a wide, soft, silk bow, tightly tied off the base of her cock behind the balls...the cock, of course, was swollen and leaking.... The make-up, as usually—but especially for this occasion—was flawless....

She shut down the lights....took her place on the chaise....and proceeded to wait.... It wouldn't be long....

***

Chapter 5: Clicking Heels/Knocking Boots

The tumblers in the lock unfold as the key turns....the door opens breathlessly and closes almost as silently—a heavy, padded thud; a certain security....keys clatter and slide down the shallow well of a metal dish....the distinct sound of heels on hardwood as she clicks down the foyer to the living room....

She adjusts the dimmer....however, being who she is—Nika—she's never been able to resist a mirror....the full-length glass between the foyer and the living room craves attention, and as she gives it—checking those breasts, plumping that ass, marveling at a dimple...there is the slightest tingle that all's not right here....

She catches it in the corner of the glass....in the dimness of her living room, something elegant and unmoving is unfolded on her chaise....

Never one for panic, Nika—face still in the glass—tries to make out what...or better yet, who...has invaded her space....there is no movement in the space behind her....it is as if a very, very big clack cat was poised to strike.... Reflexively, Nika licked her lips....

***

'Wise move....Bitch,' a purr...more like a rumble rose softly from the chaise....

'Mmmmmmm.... Thought that was you.... Welcome....' Nika spun slowly, tapped the dimmer and the light rose....In the same motion, Sydd tapped her remote and cameras silently began their business....

'I am...and quite at home at that.... Thank you....,' big black cat rustling on the chaise....

Nika focused....licked her lips again....the legs were long—super long—as they flowed from the stilettos....strong ankles, muscled calves, toned thighs....truncated at a scandalously short and tight skirt that hugged a tightly, high tuned ass.... 'Where have I seen all this before?' Sydd thought to herself.... The answer was obvious: every instance that she faced her own mirror.... The word would have been 'un-nerving,' but Sydd didn't have time for it....

Another wide belt with big buckle ('what's with you little bitches and big belts?' someone...anyone could ask)....almost as wide as the skirt was long—tight too.... Tightly tucked into it was a crisp, starched white shirt....peaked by nipples on tits that had no need whatsoever for the lacy white demi that shelved them—mere decoration, that.... Three buttons undone to ample cleavage, accented by a simple necklace with a pedant big enough not to get lost in all that boobage....

The copper neck, approximating the length of a swan's rose gracefully to a sculpted chin and the cheekbones of both their ancestors....the lips were full and heavily shellacked—and in person, far more inviting than any pic.... They were complemented by an equally wide nose whose nostrils flared with cat-like agility...the eyes were wide-set, huge, sloping ovals—finely pointed at each end—housing hazeled disks....thick lashes fluttered like baby's breath.....

Nika focused on the chaise....and what she wanted to attend caught her attention and stood at attention....a lip lick again.... 'Mmmmmmmm....,' under her breath....

'Protocol'....she knew 'protocol'....she understood 'protocol'.....she had been studying this being far to long not to know 'protocol'....not to know how others fawned and were dismissed....she had witnessed this....so, she resorted to 'protocol'....to avoid' dismissal, but also because it was the proper thing to do....

She dropped her eyes slightly—not so much that the 'prize' escaped her line of sight...then she said softly, yet clearly, 'May I approach?....'

'Hmmmmmm', Sydd thought...slightly surprised, an eyebrow arched.... 'Who woulda thunk it?.... 'No way!.... No way in the least that this bitch is submissive.... No way....a switch? Now that's another possibility....' In fact, there was no trace of submission in the request....it held more of a wary adversary, asking to move within arm's length.... Oddly enough, this gave Sydd some relief. Subs tended to be tedious, predictable, time-consuming, and above all, high maintenance.... What a disappointment to have come all this way to find that at the end of the rainbow....

En garde, Sydd moved into persona....she took her role....

'What would it gain you? And what is the "troth" of your approach?'

Nika faltered for a moment, then quickly regained her composure....

'If I kneel before you, is that sufficient? Would I—my body—suffice as troth? I would gain your respect....possibly more....'

'My respect???' Sydd mused to herself... 'You've already gained that, you little smooth, gaming bitch....' Then aloud, 'Come now.... Respect? I'm suppose to believe that this is all about respect?! Peeping.... Stalking.... Impersonation....'

'Not only the sincerest, but the severest form of flattery....'

'I'm to be flattered by that? Try harder....'

Nika: 'It's not flattery that I want to come as close as possible to being the bitch I admire most?'

'Touché,' Sydd thought.... 'So.... I'm the Bitch?....

'Respectfully.... Yes, you are....' Subtly, a hand moves across the crotch of that short, short tight skirt....imperceptibly snagging the lace of the thong's bow....bow laces trail a naked thigh to stocking top....

'And you wish to be a bitch?'

'I already am—hadn't you noticed?'....the swelling at the top of the stocking's lace had begun.... It was not lost on Sydd.... 'I'm simply not of your caliber....'

'Hmmmmm,' Sydd laughed, for the first time, eying the thickness creeping down the wmn's thigh....her own—quite visible—doing some stirring of its own.... 'I suppose you are.... But, that still begs the question: what do you want from me and why the antics? And , by the way, given that we are holding this conversation, to whom am I speaking?....

Now, it was Nika's turn to smile (again).... 'Annika—Nika—Jones.... And as for the 'antics'—as you put it—think on it....'

Sydd was beginning to warm to Ms Jones, more and more....she was not intimidated....she did not back down.... 'Promising,' Sydd thought...

'How else was I to get your attention and at the same moment learn something? I do know enough about you to know that you don't suffer fools—I have been in your company, so-to-speak.... Besides, in the end, it was all great fun...quite exciting, and terribly sexual...and incredibly fulfilling.... Honestly... I would never have thought that these 'crazy antics'—again, as you put it—could...well... make me cum so hard, so often'.... On the last revelation, the thick, mauve head of a cock separated the space between the skirt's hem and the stocking's top....

'I suppose the other thing I desire, other than the pleasure I've gotten, is to be trained—refined.... I need to be 'apprenticed''......

Sydd's turn to laugh again.... 'Apprenticed??!!....this is not the 19th century, Ms Jones....'

'Nika, please....' Nika sighed....

Sydd eased up. 'OK....OK.... 'trained, refined, apprenticed'.... What makes u think so?....' In the back of Sydd's mind flitted the thought: 'Damn! You are fine...' but she tried to stay on task here....

***

The heat was rising and they both sensed it....Nika stood there, a yard or so from the chaise....what had been peeking below the edge of that super tight skirt was now arrogantly raising it....her nipples—barbed—strained against starched cotton as her breast inflated with every breath she took....

Sydd twisted the crop wedged in her right boot—a distraction to ward off distraction....Nika noted the action...the reaction was the steady drip of precum....Sydd's 'answer' to Nika's reaction was the even more intense heat and swelling of her own ribbonned cock....

She slid the crop from her boot....Nika's eyes flickered brightly for an instant....

'Let it loose,' Sydd commanded softly....

Nika reached for the other hip-bow, gave a gentle tug and let go.... The thong fluttered to the floor....

Nika spread her legs a bit more....ever so slightly—but the point was made.... Her 'prisoner' bobbed wildly for a moment or two before it stayed itself to focus its single, 'teary' eye on Sydd...

sydian
sydian
81 Followers