Sydd~Playing The Other Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
81 Followers

'Very impressive,' Sydd murmured....

'I was hoping you'd think so,' Nika softly replied....

Sydd motioned with the crop: 'May I?'....

Nika undid the buttons of her shirt down to her waist band...down to the huge buckle of her wide belt.... Then, rather than pull the shirt from the waist band, she simply slid the shirt tails to either side, framing two incredible, nipple-studded breasts that made Sydd wince....the pool she was making on the white leather chaise became deeper and wider....

'Sit'...Sydd patted the space at the foot of the chaise between her opened legs.... Nika was dutiful....

***

It only took three or four steps, but...they were exquisitely and excruciatingly enjoyable.... Sydd was tempted....tempted to ask Nika to simply walk round the room.... The stilettoed gait was fluid and smooth....the pumping of the hips swung that cock from side to side; the breasts were given a gentle rhythm all their own....

Nika sat....

The short, tight skirt slid over her hips and bunched slightly and smoothly between them and the wide belt.... Her positioning at the bottom of the chaise meant that she needed to spread her thighs and bend her knees ever so much....the beauty of her cock standing between those thighs, glistening as pearls leaked from it and the coolness of the white leather chaise kissed her balls and pudenda, pushing the bronze shaft and copper-colored head further into the space between she and Sydd....

Sydd couldn't resist. She locked her cobalt lenses on Nika's hazel eyes. She reached out with a black, kid-gloved hand, let the open palm slid across the leaking eye of the cock-head, and glide to a space on the shaft just below the crown....there, she encircled it—thumb, and forefinger, and then, the remaining three digits—smoothly and firmly closing on all that cock....choking more blood into its beautiful head....

The grip, and then the smooth, lubricated upward motion, made Nika wince....her lips parted...her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned....

Sydd slid down the chaise....and in slow motion, the big cat pounced.... Her mouth covered Nika's full, opened lips as she gently, yet firmly, pumped and twisted the hot, throbbing flesh in her hand....She purred into Nika's mouth while Nika fought to contain a growl that was deep-seated in her throat—the force of her fingers gripping the chaise's leather and left their own indentations.... Involuntarily, Nika's hips rose and fell to the rhythm of Sydd's manipulations....

Sydd's tongue pumped Nika's mouth to the beat of her strokes on that glowing, slick cock....the tongue slid from mouth to earlobe; earlobe to ear....the whisper: 'Give it to me, Babi.... Give it to mami, Little Bitch....'

'Yessssssssss.... Yesssssss,' Nika panted hoarsely as she pumped up into Sydd's gloved fist....

Sydd, back in that ear: 'Cum for me.... Cum for me, Bitch....' Twisting thick, sweet cock, coaxing sap from that tight root ball.... 'Cum on now.... Give mami that cream....'

Nika was eager to please.... She slicked Sydd's palm with her precum; the head of her cock playing hide-and-seek in that gloved fist....

Sydd's tongue traced a trail from earlobe to neck, from neck to collarbone....from the wells on either side of the collar she descended to the dark circles that surrounded the nipples.... She let her tongue mark their perimeter before she opened her mouth wide, brought her teeth back and allowed her entire mouth to encircle the aureole, her lips and lipstick a scarlet ring on the bronze disk that edged copper skin....

Sydd sucked the aureole—it's entire circular expanse—while her tongue lashed the thick dark nipple....

All the while, Nika's ass was suspended by her need to pump that hot, gloved fist....

From nipples to navel...first licks, then sucks.... Nika anticipated a mouth elsewhere....Sydd anticipate her anticipation and stopped short....twisted and pumped....down the entire length of that hot shaft....spit on that swollen magenta head...thought she heard it sizzle as it hit...saw Nika wince.....pumped down and twisted, once...twice, and Nika gave way....

Cum jerked from that slit...shot up like a white-tailed comet...arced, then fell back to the flat plain of Nika belly....hit the shiny buckle of the wide belt....thick cream continued to ooze, sealing the space between cock-shaft and glove fingers....Sydd teased the super-sensitive head; made Nika's hips twist and jump more....tightening her grip as she leaned to scoop fresh cum from Nika's navel....

The fist that had imprisoned the cock in ecstasy moved to Nika's mouth....Nika's lips sought the webbed space between thumb and forefinger and sucked the 'caviar' from its ledge....

***

Sydd's cock was super-hard....

***

Chapter 6: Slapping Leather/Lathering Up

Super-hard is an understatement.... Sydd pushed Nika to her feet...she tottered for a moment before Sydd seized her by the wide belt and pulled her into her lap....

Nika's cum-slicked cock slid against Sydd's and then slapped wetly between Sydd's thighs where she 'locked' it in place.... Face-down, ass-up, in Sydd's lap, Sydd began a little: 'So....you're a bad bitch, huh, Ms Nika?.... Let's see how a bad bitch works this....'

Sydd popped the clasp on her three-inch wide leather belt and pulled it round her waist with the motion of flowing water....her forearm was just below Nika's shoulder blades as she folded the leather in half and grasped it by clasp and buckle....

Nika swiveled her neck....wide eyes caught Sydd's action in a fluid motion that saw the opposite forearm fulcrum at the elbow in a sharp, crisp movement that concussed like a gunshot—'POW! POW! POW!—in quick, staccato succession, like raindrops falling on her ass....

'OW! OW! SHIT, BITCH! SHIT!...shit....shiiiiiiiit....' The last one a sign of submission...and pleasure as her cock hardened again in the small, tight space between Sydd's boot cuff and smooth of Cuban-heeled nylon...then Nika began to rock and rut to the rain....

The copper ass was even redder when Sydd dropped the belt. The tool had served its purpose...time to 'specialize' now.... without missing a beat—literally—Sydd pulled a plastic vial of oil from her bag of tricks and lubricated Nika's glowing cheeks.... Nika was still pinioned but she had given up resistance long ago.... She was too busy enjoying the heat radiating from her ass and grinding to the surprise of her resurrected hard-on to consider struggling—she was prisoner to pleasure....

Sydd used her free hand to smooth the oil over those magnificently burnished cheeks....she used the gloved hand like a polishing cloth on a favorite heirloom—evening out the finish and making sure that every surface was slicked and every crevice was full.... Then, the open kid palm came down—once, twice, three, four times....

Nika jerked and twisted...she howled, then quieted after the fifth stroke...after tears rolled down her cheeks and snot hung on her pretty upper lip....after she had cum—again—on the lace top of Sydd's very expensive, Cuban-heeled, stocking....

***

Sydd yanked Nika to her feet again....

'Go clean yourself up! Be quick about it! I don't want to be kept waiting....' Sydd said in almost a whisper....

Nika tried to move as quickly as weak legs would carry her....for good reason as she fought to restrain herself from licking her snot-covered lip....

Sydd was still hard....

***

It rose from Sydd's thighs like some Egyptian monument—an obelisk of leaking, polished ebony....

Nika clicked back down the hall from the bath....her face clean, glowing almost like her ass....she stopped at the entrance to the living room and just took it all in....

The pitch was smooth and underhanded....Nika's reaction was automatic; reflexive; instinctive: she snagged the tube of lipstick in mid-air.... The tube was thick and heavy....the scent wafted to her nose even though it was still capped....she uncapped it to find a bright, shiny red dick-head staring at her....she licked her lips and smiled....

'Well...?'

Nika stroked the tube, twisted its base and watched the thick, red pillar climb from its chromed enclosure....she licked her lips once again and resisted the desire too go down on the tube.... Then she began her application....

She was stopped in mid stroke....

'So...are you still inclined to kneel?....'

Nika's response was to drop to her knees a foot or so from that jutting cock....there, she resumed applying the lipstick....

***

Art. Art. Pure art....Nika putting on lipstick. The act is missionary, as in 'on a mission'.... She has been given an 'assignment,' a 'case'....a 'mission'... and its one eye blindly stares at her and drools.... She is passion's assassin....

The first coat glazes the lips and the color shimmers....the tongue flickers to smooth and gloss and tease.... The art of painting these lips is as much about performance as it is about color....Nika paints to excite, and Sydd is excited....

The second coat....a layering.... A certain fullness to already full lips....an 'appeal'....literally a 'call' from a candy-enameled mouth: 'fuck me'....

Coat number three.....Sydd's cock is straining....it is pushing upward so much so that it aches....Nika knows her craft....Coat number three, adding depth

to fullness....an invitation; the promise of the hot, deep recess that lay beyond the exquisite portal of these beautiful lips....the threat: 'this mouth WILL fuck you....

The gloss seals the enameling....lips that are thick, are thicker—incredibly so...shimmering...embossed on a face that like the lips and mouth beckons...summons: 'fuck me'....that insinuates: 'I WILL fuck u...'

***

Sydd crooks a finger....then settles back on her elbows into the softness of the chaise's leather....

Nika begins her approach....on all fours....another big cat in the room....her own cock with a slight fullness that pushes precum from its slit....a sign that she is eager and ready....truly 'up' to the task.... 'rising to the occasion....'

Cat-tongue licks lips, then the head of that huge ebonied shaft....Sydd—in a mystical haze—is convinced that Nika's theatrics have made her even bigger—if that is at all possible....

And big it was...more appropriately, 'huge'.... The knotted, silk bow was working its wonders....Sydd preferred it to the various cock-rings she had sported. It possessed a particular ease of 'application': it was easy to get on and off....and more importantly, it was 'adjustable'—she could loosen or tighten it as needed.... At the moment, it was perfection....and so was her cock....

Big. Huge. Thick. Drooling...actually 'slobbering' might be a more apt description....precum oozing from the slit in big, thick dollops....clear pearls clearing the slit, rounding that mauved head then beginning a slow, laborious descent down all that shaft. Leaving a translucent trail of slickness...

The tongue-tip attacked the pearls at their source, darting at the slit...and then a broad sweep across the crown of Sydd's cock....then the futile effort to intercept the streams that made their way to the base of those smoothly shaved balls....there was simply too much precum...too much goodness...being invisibly pumped from the base of that cock for Nika to have it all...greedy girl....

Greedy girl.... Greedy girl, indeed....Nika made to trap that big, black beautiful pillar in her fist.... Sydd cocked an eyebrow; lashes fluttered: 'Unh. Unh. Unh.... Put your hands behind your back, Sweetheart....go ahead.... Nothing but face, right now.... Show Mami how talented that mouth is....make the most of such beautiful lips and tongue....' Sydd breathed....

The locked arms forced a back arch....angled a face and mouth for an unexpected, upward thrust.... Sydd's cock-head forced pass the smoothness of lacquered lips—was grated slightly by a perfect set of teeth—before Nika recovered, ovaled and tightened her lips...seizing the head of Sydd's cock and holding it fast between the palate and floor of her mouth....

She raised her eyes.... She wanted to catch the reaction, before....and after...

After she began to merciless lash and flog Sydd's captured cock-head with the broadness of her tongue....using the taste-buds to rake tender flesh....inciting Sydd to an involuntary pumping while precluding all movement into her mouth with the tight clamp of her lips and the strength of her neck muscles.... Nika had been here before...she was more than proficient in this act...she was expert.... One might have thought she had invented it....

Arms self-pinioned; intertwined at the wrists; interlaced fingers locked....biceps jacked at the shoulder and forearms straightened....Nika was angled....and from here she dove....into a self-induced gag-reflex....

Sydd jerked as the pressure on the head of her cock was suddenly released and as it bottomed and slammed against the back of Nika's throat—all without Sydd's volition—it was Nika's doing....Nika's doing over, and over again....all to the same set of reactions....

Sydd would jerk and twist and whine as her cock slid through the front portal of Nika's lips to crash against the back of Nika's throat....Nika would gag—would force herself to gag as she took all that cock in her throat, time after time.... And with each dive a thick, white cream would ooze from the corners of her mouth around Sydd's thick, hard cock and slowly, very slowly flow down the shaft, until overcome by its own volume and weight, it took the proportions of a slow moving avalanche...

The corners of Nika's mouth and her chin were covered with the froth of a precum cream and spittle.... Lubricant...sex oil, that greased Sydd's pole; made it accommodating for the furnace of Nika's mouth. Her lips of flame flecked with the proof of her 'work'—her 'steel-maker' (yesssss...she knew how to make cock hard....), and her 'metal-melter' (she was about to make Sydd's hard, hard steel wilt in the presence of her heat; about to draw out its white hot, molten 'lava')....

For every twist of that gorgeous mouth, and equal and opposite twist—involuntary—of those strong, powerful hips....a whine that might have been construed as pain in another context, that was clearly pleasure here....a back-throat moan, muffled by the liquid swish of a pumping organ through the vacuum-seal of plush, hot lips....

Nika pursed those lips even tighter...as tight as possible.... She could feel the blood flow being restricted—and with that other liquid.... Like a contortionist, she pulled her arms further behind her and further up over her head...making her back arc even more...opening her throat even more...to accommodate love.... She pushed her pretty face down to the point where her nose grazed Sydd's pubes and caught the sweet, perfumed scent of her naked, shaved crotch.... Her bottom lip caught the top of Sydd's ball-sack....in a word she was engorged as she swiveled her skull around the hard flesh of Sydd's cock....

The end came in this way—just the way that Nika intended—Sydd pleaded against the pleasure....pleaded for release. No shrieking, or hollering—just the low, deep, guttural moans of a very big cat rutting.... Rutting against the equally throaty moans of another rutting cat—just as big....

The final twist....hot cum geysered to the back of Nika's throat, scorching it.... Sydd thrashed.... Nika clamped...and sucked...hard....

Sydd fought for breath....her lids fluttered....she was somewhere beyond consciousness when Nika released her from her mouth, climbed up her body and forced her lips apart with a hot, slick tongue and share cream with her....

Sydd could feel all of Nika hot hardness on her thigh....and gentle, yet persistent insistence that dropped to the crack of her ass....a heat that caused her rosebud to pucker....

***

Chapter 7: Slapping Leather

The kiss was long and languid...probing tongues, dueling...mouth-serpents intertwined.... Nika drew back, a glint in her eyes.... She reached behind her, never taking her eyes off Sydian.... Her free hand located her lipstick and gloss....she started her ritual all over again....coating and re-coating...lacquered sheen upon lacquered sheen....the sight sent electricity up Sydd's groin....Nika's own coppered column full-masted....

Nika's lips, soft, full, yet hard-glossed....she passed the tube and gloss to Sydd.... Sydd made her on lavish application, using Nika's eyes as mirrors. She only stopped when Nika licked her own lips in anticipation.... They caught themselves in the mirror....lips, bright beacons in smoldering, dark faces....

Sydd's hand dropped to Nika's thighs and seized on the wonder waiting there.... She stroked and milked it and it grew even more.... Time for Nika's lids to flutter again; for her breath to get shallower....then, she pushed Sydd's slick hand away....

She grabbed Sydd's tight hips just below the waist and flipped her onto her hands and knees on the chaise.... Sydd knew the routine and was thankful for it.... Nika milked her own cock, and then Sydd's....she smoothed the oil over the tight, muscular cheeks of Sydd's ass....

***

'WHACK!'....open hand against ass-flesh.... Nika said nothing.... 'WHACK!' 'WHACK!' 'WHACK!'.... Nika kept at it until her own hand stung and burned....the darkness of Sydd's ass went deepest magenta....her balls swung with every stroke, and with every stroke her cock hardened and danced more.... Sydd buried her head in a pillow and sobbed her pleasure—careful not to muss her make-up....(narcissistic bitch....)

Nika measured the heat from Sydd's ass and decided to apply the 'balm'....

The kisses were gentle....intermittent licks over the stings....licks down the crack of that magnificent, sculptured, muscular black ass....and then....then, the sliding, slipping into Sydd's sweet, dark asshole.... The anticipation as she bucked back, and then settled to have her ass seriously tongue-fucked....

Nika reached through Sydd's parted thighs and grasped ten or eleven inches of expanding fullness and trapped its thick slickness in her fist....rhythmically, she stroked it to the pulse of her tongue as it thrust in and out of Sydian's ass-hole.... Sydd could only hum....hum as she humped that tongue....

Nika came up for air.... 'You like that, Mami?' she cooed.... Sydd nodded, her head side-ways and buried in the cushion.... 'Mmmmmm-huh,' all breathless....

Nika sucked two fingers; coated them liberally with spit, then inserted then without so much as thought or warning.... Sydd's screech was muffled into the pillow.... She bucked...came back on the digits...felt knuckles pop her sphincter as she came to rest on the ridge of bone at the top of the fist.... She raised herself to give Nika a glazed, ecstatic glare and then began to rock on the two long digits up her ass-hole....humming softly as she rocked....

Nika proceeded to kiss that pretty black ass all the while she finger-fucked it....reaching, every so often to glance fingers over the head of Sydian's thick cock to gloss it with its own sap....

Sydd's impulse was to truly fuck Nika's fingers....she pounded back against the knuckles of that fist and moaned....then....

'POW!'.... Nika started the spanking again.... Sydd moaned...bit her lip....tears flowed softly, and she rode harder....

Sydd turned her head to the side....she caught sight of Nika's thick cock...hard, leaking...wishing for a tongue...lips...a mouth.... Nika had other ideas....

As quickly as she had thrust her fingers up Sydd's ass-hole, she withdrew them.... Another 'pop!'...like love-beads as the knuckles drug through the sphincter.... With this disengagement, Sydd truly wanted to cry...she bit into her lip again....watched Nika from the corner of her eye....

Nika pulled out a Magnum....tore the foil with her fine teeth....and rolled it over all her thickness....she brought up the tube of lube and allowed it to 'leak' all over her pole.... She watched Sydd watching her....

sydian
sydian
81 Followers