Sydian - Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
83 Followers

She literally fucked him with her face. With both hands on the cheeks of his ass, her nails sunk in separating them, she pulled him to her and deeper down her throat... She had been well-coached. From the corner of her eye she caught Sydd's disciplined straining in the seat beside... She knew she was saving herself for her and the night's later activities...the sight of Sydd's big dick caused Angela to redouble her efforts...'places to go...things to do'...

She slid one finger, then two up his sweaty asshole. He lurched. 'Yes, Babi,' she thought as he pushed deeper. Then she pulled back, just the cock-head in her mouth, a quick glance at Sydd...she twisted her lips round the head and pistoned her fingers in and out of his asshole. The roar was muffled; the load copious, sweet, hot... She made him pump til she was certain she had all of it. He thrashed and whimpered slightly. She stood up, grabbed the nape of his neck and forced her tongue between his lips making him taste himself. She leaned to Sydd, tongue out. Sydd's lips circled Angela's tongue tightly and sucked...her own cock bobbing... 'Time to go, Hun.' She looked at him. 'Service was excellent.' She pressed a scrap of paper into his hand, glanced at Sydd... 'You might want to come play with us, sometime... That is, if you're not afraid...' Sydd nodded, and the two of them head to the stairs...

***

It was a nice spot,and theyall were quite beautiful in their own, individual ways—'eclectic'... The crowd was diverse, style-wise—from jazz sophisticate to Goth diva in search of a movie-set. Everyone was cool and hot. The lights gave the club a subdued, blue glow. What would have been smoke years ago, was a blend of the natural and the artificial now...a soft mist of beverage cooler steam and the haze—almost imperceptible a 'smoke-machine'... The music was undecipherable: it shifted from techno, to jazz, to world, to rapp and back. Angela swore she even heard a classical strain somewhere in the mix. None of imposed itself on the 'real' music of the space—the rich, intimate murmur of this enclosure's voices...

There were three floors to 'this enclosure'—the name of the spot—'Enclosure.' Each floor was deep, stretching the half block of the building. Each floor became exceedingly more sexually complicated the deeper and higher one ventured...Sydd quipped, 'Heaven help us when they open the basement.' 'Dungeon,' Angela mused? 'If it is, let's hope the use some imagination...'

Back past the bar at the entrance, was a small dining area to the left; angling right, beyond that, was a lounge—not terribly large, but comfortable and intimate—the jazz was live, and the couples and multiples were decorously carnal—kissing, discrete groping...foreplay was clothed...well-clothed, in fact...

The stairs ascended to the right...the frosty, blue haze gave way to a soft, pastel yellow with its own mist. All along the walls, from the front of the floor to its rear, were alcoves of booths jutting in and out. They filled with bodies chatting, drinking, caressing—even a stray sucker or fucker. One couple caught Angela's eye. They were gorgeous. Two extremely well-dressed men—one's trousers bunched at his ankles, crisp, white shirt pull over very taught abs. And what she could of the very thick cock pumping his friend's mouth, he must have been equally as long as well. The heat rose to her face as she stole a glance at Sydd...Sydd gave her hand a gentle squeeze. 'Just like us, huh?' she murmured. Sydd just smiled.

At the very rear of the floor the lights dimmed even more on pastel walls, and couples became more frequent in their gropings—here, the music made the walls pulsate...through the arch were tables, a dance floor, and a stage—several small stages, to be precise—and a most unusual array of participants. The dance floor was packed. And every conceivable style of dance was going on, all of it intent on the sexual if not the sensual. At some tables, and along the walls—indeed up the corridor leading to the dance space—lap-dancing was the vogue, in every possible combination: conventional female on male; less conventional male on female; to be expected male/male and female/female; and then those like Sydd—in all their variations, from dressers to transsexuals, grinding... The real variation was the partners some of them had taken on: folk like themselves of course, and then, women and men in every possible configuration. It made Angela's head swim. Asses pressed into crotches; hands cupping and stroking cocks and pussies; nipples tweaked and breasts kneaded...What was really confusing was the attempt determine the 'professionals' from their 'clients'...conclusion: everyone was off the clock—the sex was just too thick for money to be a consideration...this was fun...

Angela could hard bring her head to the stages that lined the front of the room. Here were the serious performers—hardcore exhibitionists. Some solo; others anything but... Some sexual—highly so...others dancing to all the different drummers...

Angela noticed that the naked flesh above her stocking tops was slick... She backed up against Sydd in the crowding space until she felt the hardness of Sydd's cock force a slippery wedge between her slick thighs...the coolness of her naked ass rested on the hard bones of Sydd's pubes. And she began to dance...

***

Sydd put her hands on Angela's hips and began to work to her rhythm. The dorsal of that beautiful, thick, black cock slid between Angela's pussy-lips, frictioning her clit with every stroke. Angela reached up and behind with both hands, finding the nape of Sydd's neck, pulling Sydd's face into the hollow between her own neck and shoulder. Sydd opened her mouth wide, white teeth gleaming, and seized the sinew connecting neck and shoulder between them like a big cat on her prey... Angela winced, then moaned, then started bucking and grinding feverishly, her ass dancing circles on Sydd's pelvis. Sweat collecting between her ass-cheeks found its way to the nakedness of Sydd's flat stomach—just the proper lubricant for Angela's spiraling apple-ass...

It didn't take long. The world—the room—jogged in slow motion... Why were so many people turning to look at two exquisite, impeccably dressed women—not quite—grinding; one clearly about to loose it as that pretty, purple-headed cock sawed between her thighs and the lips of her pussy? Was it their 'look?' Was it the intensity of the act? Was it Angela's low pitch keening as she first gritted her teeth and then bit her lip as she came the full length of the cock sawing between her thighs; purple head banging her clit...? She came as Sydd's hands glided from her hips to her breasts, seized each nipple thumb and forefinger through the nubby knit and twisted. The slickness of her pussy had been churned. The upper side of a black cock that moments ago glistened was now thickly streaked its entire length with heavy, white cream...

***

Sydd attempted to disengage, holding Angela's almost limp body upright. As she pulled back from between Angela's thighs, she was literally pulled back by a hot, liquid, muscular suction... She canted her head over Angela's slumped shoulder and saw another beauty on her knees with her head wedged between Angela's thighs fighting Sydd's withdrawal...

Angela pushed her ass further back against Sydd's pubes and hard abdomen, affording their new playmate easier access. Her tongue was joined by another. This one lapped the cream Angela had deposited on the top length of Sydd's shaft...he was a fine, muscular cock-sucker...

Angela roused. Sydd politely disengaged. Angela giggled. 'I see you're still up for it...' Sydd's cock protruded through the tight, creamy knit of her short dress. The pre-cum stain expanded in larger and larger concentric circles. There was mo mistaking he excitement or desire...

Though she had no intention of cumming any time soon, Sydd seized Angela by the wrist and pulled her toward the nearest level form; this happen to be one of the stages. Sydd braced her muscular ass against the stage and tugged the hem of her dress over hips and straining cock, exposing her flat stomach. In that brief moment, the nakedness of her thighs and the beauty of that cock were evident to everyone.

It was a brief moment, however. In a deft move, she snapped Angela's wrist and spun her to her, pulling her full body between her thighs. Sydd's full mouth cover Angela's as she clutched the cheeks of her ass pulling her against her cock and breasts. Angela tried vainly to even closer; grinding, the knit of her dress scratched Sydd's cock. The sensation caused it to swell and leak even more...

Then Sydd's hands rose to Angela's shoulders and slowly forced her down between her thighs. With her hands on Sydd's thighs, not once touching Sydd's cock, Angela engulfed Sydd in one move. Sydd bucked once, involuntarily. Gained control by placing her hands behind and leveraging the stage... Then she began one of the things Angela loved most. She began to fuck that pretty face...

Angela's dress had risen over her ass as she squatted between Sydd's thighs... Honey was leaking from her pussy like a spigot with a busted valve... It was all that some could do not to lick the floor between her thighs...

She was an artist in more than one way. She matched Sydd stroke for stroke, sometimes twisting her mouth on that pretty rod, making Sydd desperate...all this lasted no longer than two, three minutes, before Sydd hoisted Angela up, flipped her ass towards her and buried cock up to the balls. One smooth, extremely well lubricated move, that nonetheless made Angela extremely vocal. 'Awwwwwwwww, shiiiiiit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Oooooooo, fuck! Babi! I'm gonna cum again!!!!' Sydd knew as she sank all 11+ inches in Angela's hot box, pinioning Angela's arms behind her; using them to angle even deeper into that pussy...

Sydd realized that they had drawn a crowd. Angela came hot and loud. Sydd pumped her harder, two or three times to force it all out...Angela freed one arm, reached back to caress Sydd's flank. She was spent... She slumped a cushion at Sydd's feet, that big, black cock drooling over her shoulder...

***

Sydd searched the crowd. Her eyes fell on exactly what she wanted. A tall, willowy blond with muscular, bandy legs that bowed as if she had been fucking all her life. And an equally, tall, copper-headed, black tgirl, who looked like she was about to pop her thong. Sydd pointed and crooked her finger at the two of them... They complied eagerly...

For the moment, Angela had wilted alongside of Sydd, legs splayed and leaking. The odor of her sex perfumed the entire room. Most eyes were drawn to the thickness radiating from Sydd's thighs...

'Your choice, ladies,' Sydd said huskily... The blond hesitated. The black t-girl stepped between she and Sydd, flashed a smile as she sank to her knees. In two fluid moves, she freed a cock that rivaled Sydd's and wrapped her luscious lips around the head of Sydd's and invaded its cum-slit with her tongue... Now, it was Sydd's turn to moan...

Before she reached round to grab and spread Sydd's cheeks, Sydd gave a knowing look to the blond. The blond placed herself between Angela's spread thighs and lapped the co-mingled goodness like a thirsty kitten...Angela was roused again; gripping the back of the blond's head, she pulled her tongue deeper into her hot, seeping pussy...

Sydd's cheeks were firmly palmed and spread. The lacquered digits that forced their way pass her sphincter caused her to wince and press forward...the tongue tried to burrow deeper into her cock-slit, rasping the delicate inner-flesh...the black t-girl was in control, setting a pace and rhythm; doing her best to secure an invitation for an encore—a repeat performance where she might be the recipient of all this cock up her pretty ass. She worked it well...

Sydd and Angela humped in tandem. The blond's face was buried in Angela's cunt...Sydd was sheathing eleven or so inches into the black bitch's greedy mouth... The moaning of the four sounding like a chorus...

On key, Angela was the first to give way. The moan began in sobs and crescendoed to a high loud wail, filling the air-waves with sex...Sydd started in behind her. A low, throaty gasp—a swimmer coming up for air; a drowning victim being revived. Then a hard, deep drone accompanied by the gurgles of one choking on cum and fighting mightily to retain it all—to not waste a drop... Thick cream, oozed from the corner of that full, pretty mouth and dribbled down the chin. The blond turned in time to catch the dribble in her eye, and then with her tongue. Her act set off another chain reaction as the black t-girl found the perfect place to bury her own hard lust... What had been spectacle now turned into sexual pandemonium...

***

Sydd tugged Angela to her feet, and still hard, staggered to a booth... Catching their breath, they took in the sights of the night's orgy...Angela's head fell to Sydd's shoulder...a gentle kiss... Her hand slid to the tent between Sydd's thighs, marked and soaked by the stains of pre-cum, cum, and pussy juice... 'We're not done yet'... Was it question or command as she brought her mouth over the 'tent-pole' and proceeded to add the rich red of her lipstick to the parade of stains?... Sydd slid back in the booth and murmured, 'We're not done yet...'

sydian
sydian
83 Followers
12