Sydian: Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
83 Followers

Sydd grunted as her cock bottomed in the hot velvet of Roan's throat. Her approval a hoarse moan: ‘Mmmmmm….Babi….Babi….Babi….' Then the rhythm began in earnest. A slow, smooth throat fucking; her balls alternately resting on or gently slapping Roan's nose….

Sable was at wit's end. She watched the huge cock pistoning in and out of her lover's mouth. Her only recourse her fingers—four of which now stretched her cunt. She watched Sydd's muscular ass propel cock down Roan's throat, Sydd's eyes slitted in pleasure; Roan's hips slowly, involuntarily humping air…her fingers interlaced with Sydd's….the elastic of the give and take in their arms….Sydd's lips parted in pleasure—Sable wanted those as well….

Wit's end….not for Sydd….Sydd would never neglect either of her charges. Her eyes fluttered open….connected with Sable's….the subtlety of motion drew Sable between Roan's thighs, her own ass facing Sydd….

Roan tried to scream as the electric of Sable's tongue made contact and then her lips grasped and tugged on that clit…. She tried to scream but her throat was full….she gagged again. The backwash of sex liquor—its cream—came up through the corners of her mouth, recoating Sydd's cock….smoothing its next thrust….forcing those hips to rise to that mouth, insinuating that tongue deeper into that honey….

Sydd loosed Roan's fingers and spread the cheeks of Sable's ass…. She took the first of two prizes…. Her tongue was electric too….Sable jumped, pushed her face deeper into Roan's pussy. Then, almost simultaneously thrust back on Sydd's tongue….her moan was loud and long, muffled by the other lips she kissed…..

Freed, Roan's hands wandered up the back of Sydd's thighs to cup her ass…. She began to control Sydd's thrusts down her throat. Spreading the cheeks of Sydd's ass, Roan inserted a digit from each hand…. Now it was Sydd's turn to thrash and moan….

***

The three continued like this for what seemed a lifetime. Sydd's hand had returned to the boot….out glided a Magnum—the foil conveniently slit sometime before these proceedings….She placed it in Roan's hand. Roan never missed a beat....unwrapped and unrolled the latex, Sydd's cock still in her mouth, Sydd's tongue now buried in Sable's asshole…. In a move as smooth as any that evening, Roan slid the condom over Sydd's cock, then slid the cock back down her throat to coat and slick it…. Sable was none the wiser….

None the wiser when Sydd took what she wanted…. She mounted the chaise behind the little one, and then mounted her….penetration was sharp and swift; lightening and immensely pleasurable…. This time Sable's head snapped up from Roan's pussy….This time she bellowed—she roared: ‘OOOOOOOO…..SHIT!!!!!......OOOOOO! SHIT! SHIT! SYDD! SYDD! BABI! IT'S SOOO GOOD! SOOO GOOD!.....Mmmmmmm…..fuck me, Mami….fuck this little bitch…. Make me your bitch….Please, Sydd, please…..please….' the moans trailed off into sobs as she came on the end of each thrust, as Sydd tried to get deeper than the one that preceded…

The goodness of their exertions oozed from Sable's cunt…. Roan couldn't resist. She raised her head and brought her mouth as close as possible to catch the honey and cream mixture Sydd had churned up…. With a little stretching and straining she nipped Sable's clit. Sable's cunt still full of Sydd's cock, she exploded…one last time….

***

Sable rolled from Sydd's still hard, strong cock and splayed languidly on the sofa…. Sydd stepped from above Roan and sat between the two of them, her cock still menacing, wet with Sable….

Roan righted herself. Sydd spoke, looking at her cock. ‘I'm not done yet….' She fixed he gaze on Roan…. ‘Come get what you want….'

Roan rose, faced Sydd and then straddled her…. ‘You may handle me, now….' It was almost abandonment…. Roan gripped the ebony tightly, as if touching it, feeling it in her hands, was something she had longed for all night. She rubbed the thick head between the lips of her pussy, forcing contact with her clit over and over again….jolting booth of them…

Then tightening the muscles of her cunt, she forced that thick, strong meat through her swollen, sensitive pussy lips…. The two of them groaned in unison, sealed their chorus with a searing kiss….

Sydd's hips arced deep and high into Roan's pussy…. The act was the culmination-or close to it—of all the imagining and role play Sable and Roan had mounted up to that point…. Their lips parted to Roan's ‘O! O! Ooooooooo! Give it to me! Give it to me, Bitch! Give me all that big, pretty, black cock, Babi!'

‘Ride me, Bitch! Ride me!' was Sydd response as she climbed deeper and higher into Roan's sweet hole. She grabbed Roan's hips, leveraged her, pushing her down further on all that cock….Roan gasped, cried: ‘I m gonna cum….I'm gonna cum……please…..Puleeeeeze! Don't make me cum alone! Cum with me Sydd! Cum with me! Cum with meeeee!'

Teeth clinched, Sydd hissed, ‘Yessssss, Bitch…. Yesssss, sweet, sweet Bitch….' Roan could feel Sydd thicken and lengthen and she abandoned herself in a wail…her cum cascading the length of Sydd's cock….Sydd had seized Sable's hand and pulled her between her thighs…. The instant of Roan's climax, and the instant before her own she jerked herself from a hot cunt to a hot mouth….the condom still lodged in Roan's pussy….Sydd's cock lodged in Sable's nasty, greedy pumping mouth…. Cum spewing, scalding the back of Sable's throat, filling her mouth…leaking over pretty lips….

Sydd pulled Sable up to the two of them…forced her to share a deep kiss and the cream of their passions….a kiss sealing a friendship that would last the years…

sydian
sydian
83 Followers