Sydian: Working Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
81 Followers

***

The soap slicked hand slid to the flat of Sydd’s stomach and down over her naked, hairless pube to that jutting member. The sudded palm encircled the cock and began to work a lather—a froth of rich soap and even richer pre-cum, all mixed together….

Sydd found herself in another ‘involuntary’ reaction. Her hips began to meet the rhythm of the fist pounding her cock. There was a breath in the lip-lock; Sydd’s eyes fluttered. Hard nipples bore into her shoulder blades. Round Two: it was ‘girlfriend’….the tall, stacked, French-twisted, gingered bitch, was getting ‘her turn’….She gave Sydd even more encouragement to fuck her fist by sliding two soapy fingers up Sydd’s asshole….

The jolt was instantaneous….the gingered bitch tightened her soapy grip on Sydd’s thick meat, pumped it nastily and finger-fucked Sydd’s hot, tight ass in tandem…. ‘She was right…you are a hot, little bitch….’

***

The breath in Sydd’s ear was as hot as the steaming water…. ‘Youreallylike this, don’t you, bitch?’ Another digit slid up Sydd’s asshole….her knees buckled slightly. She braced herself against the wall, arms out, ass jacked up, legs splayed…. ‘Why the fuck not,’ she thought to herself….She started to hump like a banshee….

‘Damn! Ilove your shit,’ ginger girl hissed. ‘You are too fucking hot…’ Sydd’s ass was hiked up on that three-fingered dick. She bucked and twisted her ass as if there was a man inside her….a big man….

Sydd looked back over her shoulder….This bitch was fine, too. Where the blue-haired bitch was slender and boyish, ginger was too womanly: tits to die for: ass, thighs and calves that suggested that there might be not a few women in the world who hated her, and an equal number, along with their men, who severely lusted for her….

And here she was, seriously finger-fucking the hell out of Sydd—forcing Sydd to fuck her tight, slick fist…. That fist, much to Sydd’s anguish, fell away from her cock….Just as she was about to shoot her ‘assailant’ a questioning look, shefelt the first of a series of replies….

In the shower, it sounded like a gunshot….the open palm slammed her ass-cheek. She bounced away from the digits—not completely—and then they slid back up her chute….the pressure made her cock stretch even more.

The first slap was more surprise than anything else…the second stung, just slightly….each successive smack added more sting, and consequently more heat….At first, Sydd flinched and jerked….then she ‘bitched’….found the rhythm and rode the three fingers to the cadence of the slaps….it was too good….

And ginger knew it: ‘Oooooooo, you are such a hot, little black bitch!’ And you love this….You are too special….look at all that cock, Bitch…cum on….give Mami that cream….’

Without a hand on it, Sydd’s cock was poking straight out. Each spank pushed her away from the fingers up her ass….and then there was the rebound that stretched her cock from the inside out….Sydd got thicker and longer with the push-pull. There was heat inside her ass, and a fire on it….

For the second time this morning, Sydd resigned herself to her pleasure….She pushed her ass as far back as she possibly could on those three fingers….sucked them deep up in her ass….and hoped for slaps to fall on her tight cheeks like hot shower water. They did.

Thick cream jumped from Sydd’s sweet slit….It jumped again and again—every time ginger slapped that ass….That heat made the cream boil and erupt….

Ginger leaned forward with a rinsed hand, caught the last spurt and brought it to her lips…. ‘Mmmmmmm….Damn, you’re sweet, girl….and I wasted all that cream….I’ll have to arrange to get more’…..With that she ran two creamy fingers across Sydd’s thick lips, and felt Sydd’s tongue flick and then wrap round them….The other three fingers disengaged and Sydd slid to the shower floor, hot water pelting and then easing her….She deserved it….

Leaving the water running, the tall woman backed out….

Sydian/Working Out/Ch. 5/Aroused

‘Aroused.’ That would have been the term in its past-tense. Now, Syddrousedherself—pulled herself together there on the shower stall floor, the water now seemed like a soft rain….Her asshole still rang, and her cock throbbed from so much attention and exertion. Her thighs and calves were tight; her forearms and biceps strained. Her ass still radiated heat. And, amazingly, she felt wonderful, in spite of it.

She pulled herself up, slowly. Reached for the towel, slowly. Wrapped herself in it, slowly; and slowly made her way back to her locker; this time there was no floating. Her way, rather, was fog-shrouded. If she were anyone else, she might have wondered how she came to be sitting on that bench pulling the spandex over her calves and thighs, standing and stretching it over that perfect ass; not really bothering with the tuck….She didn’t bother with the half t, either; she just hoisted the big sweatshirt over her head, felt her nipples settle into the softness of the fleece, and pulled her bag to her shoulder. She stepped into her flops. Determined not trudge, her steps were deliberately powered and powerful as she moved toward the stair and the entry hall….

Besides, how many people began their mornings like this? Who had carnality radiating—literally—from almost every pore….Trudge? Not here; not now—she could collapse when she reached the condo….

She turned the corner past reception. She saw them…it was almost as if they had tarried—waited for her—before they took their leave. They rolled through the revolving doors; a hand raised in the feeblest of salutes, and a kind of guarded smirk parted lust-swollen lips….Dashed was her first reaction….

Deliberacy and power. She stepped past reception and toward the door. ‘Ms. Black,’ the young man said. Now, he was attractive, even if he was young. Nice cut; nice color—she wondered if he was hung as he sat there—she’d have to keep him in mind for when her ‘boi-hunger’ hit. ‘Yes,’ turning her head to him in mid-stride; slowing as he extended himself towards her….

‘The ladies who just left,’ he began, ‘asked that you be given this….’ His well-manicured hand produced a folded note card. The script was artistic. Some might say it even had a sexual flourish. It began, ‘We enjoyed you immensely….you are, by our criteria,immenselyenjoyable, and this, it seems, was simply an appetizer….please join us this evening for dinnerand dessert. And, of course, we can count on you todress for the occasion….’ What followed were time and address, and their signatures….

The card was scented. At first the fragrance—‘fragrances’ to be exact—were difficult to place. The first came to Sydd as she entered the spring air. She had just tasted it not too long ago. It was the scent of the cream from Ms. Chestnut’s cunt. The other ‘perfume,’ both pungent and sweet, she could only assume was the ginger colored, red head’s.

She stopped on the steps, held the card to her nose and breathed deep as she discretely and delicately allowed her tongue to flick it….She turned and looked back through the glass at the young, polishedaskari on duty. His fingers were held lightly beneath his nose. She saw the tongue flick. His head rose—the way it might when one senses that one is being watched….

She, sniffed her note again, and then gave him her biggest, boldest smile….She didn’t wait for his shy return as she strode into the sunlight….

sydian
sydian
81 Followers
12