Sydney's Adventures Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers

Dr. Arton looked down at my fine features, now covered with pearly white slime, as I looked up at him. I grabbed the driver's dick and began rubbing it back and forth across my face, coating the few parts that had been missed by the driver's load. I could feel cum oozing off my lips, onto my breasts and down my stomach.

Dr. Arton reached down and undid the buttons on his pants, allowing his little dick to spring free, and thrust it into my face. Remembering that the last place it had been was up my ass, I tried to refuse as he pinned me against the limo and smeared his shitty dick all over my face.

"Uh-uh, there's no way I'm giving you a blow job. The last place your dick has been is my ass."

"Fine, just give me a hand job then. Or I get my money back."

I stood up and reluctantly wrapped my hand around his dick. I don't have particularly large hands, but Dr. Arton's penis was so small that I could cover it completely. I started tugging away and Dr. Arton moved closer so that he could fondle my saliva and cum covered breasts. Taking his cue from Dr. Arton, the driver came forward and began feeling me up as well, hefting one of my breasts in his hand and tweaking the nipple. With his other hand he cupped my pussy and I spread my legs to allow him better access as he plunged two fingers into me. Here I was, standing in a public parking lot, naked except for my earrings, choker and black high-heeled shoes, giving my psychology professor a hand job while a limo driver (whose name I didn't even know) was mauling my breasts with one hand and fucking my pussy with the other. The situation was just too overwhelming and when the limo driver started sliding his thumb over my clit I came, and came hard. Pussy juices squirted from me, covering my thighs, the limo driver's hand, and even hitting Dr. Arton's dick and the hand I was using to jack him off. Shortly thereafter I felt his dick twitch in my hand and then warm droplets of sperm splattered on my hip and stomach as he came. I continued milking him with my hand while his last couple of drops dribbled onto my leg.

After taking a few seconds to gather our senses we piled back into the limo and pulled out of the parking lot, just as a patrol car was turning in—I felt a rush as I wondered whether somebody had seen us! Dr. Arton sat in one of the side seats and looked back at me as I reached for my clothes to begin dressing.

"I still have five minutes," he said, looking at his watch. "Until my time is up I want you to remain as you are, my perfect little whore." And what a sight I must have been. I had cum and saliva smeared all over my face and dripping down over my breasts and stomach. Ropy strings of goo were all over my hip and bald pussy. My own cum coated my inner thighs and legs and there was still cum leaking out of my ass.

"Fine." I said, lacking the strength to argue, and slumped into the seat, with my legs slightly spread, allowing Dr. Arton and the driver an excellent view of my swollen, well-used pussy. A few minutes later we turned down the street the sorority was on and I began to grow concerned. "Dr. Arton, can I please have my clothes back?"

"Three seconds…" he said looking at his watch as we pulled into the driveway. "Two…" The limo glided to a halt. "One…" The driver took one last glance back at me in the mirror and opened his door. "My time's up, here you go," Dr Arton said, finally tossing my clothes to me. I could see the driver approaching my door as I grabbed the dress and yanked it over my head. It was still bunched up around my waist as the door next to me opened and the limo driver offered his hand to help me out. Taking it, I swung my legs out the door, giving the driver a final look at my pussy, and stood up. The dress slid smoothly into place and, without a glance back, I walked into the house, completely forgetting that my face was covered in cum.

*******************

The next Tuesday rolled around fairly soon, and I found myself back in psychology class. Dr. Arton was returning some essays the class had written and, when I got mine back, I discovered that he had given me an "A". Written next to my grade was a small note: "Please see me in my office at 5:00 this evening." I left class congratulating myself on my new source of income—I have a return customer!

Author's Note: Let me know how you liked this installment and if you think I should write more about my life. If you haven't read about some of my past adventures, please do! Also, if you liked this story a lot, then vote below, if you didn't like it don't waste your time! Also, feel free to email me with any suggestions, criticisms, propositions or story ideas. Thanks for reading my story!

LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers