Sydney's Adventures Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!" I screamed out, as the crowd watched with rapt attention. "Oh yes!! Oh god YESSSSSS!!!" My climax tore through my body, rushing outwards from the fingers in my pussy. My pussy exploded, drenching the one guy's face and coating all three sets of hands and arms with cum. I tried to support myself by grabbing onto the licker's head, but I just couldn't do it. My knees gave way and I collapsed straight down onto my ass with my spread legs dangling over the edge of the stage and my pussy, now empty and gaping open, still spasming. People behind the first row surged forward and soon new fingers were sliding up my pussy, and hands were all over me, feeling my legs, stomach and ass. I was slowly being pulled into the crowd, and soon guys were mauling my tits. There must have been ten or twenty hands exploring my entire body and I was loving it. When somebody slipped their finger up my asshole I screamed in a combination of agony and pleasure and another orgasm spread through me, showering a new group of people with my juices. I could vaguely make out bouncers trying to get to me from either side of the stage, but I wasn't even sure if I wanted them to succeed. Orgasm after orgasm was causing my body to shake and twitch non-stop and my pussy was convulsing around the fingers in it. When I saw one of the guys near me take out his dick I knew I had gone too far. But then the bouncers were there, literally throwing guys aside to reach me. They lifted me back up onto the stage and then clambered up after me. Secondary orgasms were still ripping through me, but I managed to regain enough composure to turn back to the crowd and raise my arms, exhorting them one last time. I joined the other girls at the back of the stage and I could see Cindy staring at me with wild-eyed amazement.

"That was one hell of a performance you put on!" she said.

"Oh yes. And god it felt good!"

That was all we had a chance to say as Andy walked to the center of the stage. "And now the crowd gets to pick tonight's winners. Make the most noise for whoever you liked the best!" The college girl was the first out and the crowd screamed and clapped for her. Cindy was next and the crowd screamed even louder. Then the first professional girl went up and the crowd actually had the good taste not to scream quite as loudly. Next was the second professional, who was better looking and a much better dancer than the first. The crowd screamed their approval. Finally it was my turn. Not too surprisingly, given my show, the crowd just about went berserk, whistling, clapping screaming and making all the noise they could. Somebody in the back had even managed to make a small sign saying, "Sidney, I want a taste too!" I laughed and could almost forgive him for misspelling my name.

As I stepped back Andy resumed center stage and the crowd quieted down. "In third place, and a runner up for Friday's all-star contest, the bodacious Cindy!" The crowd clapped and applauded her as she went up to get her prize. "In second place, the lovely lass Laurel." The one professional girl stepped forward and collected her prize. "And in first place, to nobody's surprise, the sinful Sydney!" The crowd again went crazy as I stepped forward to accept my prize. As I shook hands with Andy he turned the mike off and whispered to me "Sydney, you were amazing! You are coming back for Friday night right?" I nodded yes and he grinned with pleasure. "If you put on another performance like that, there's no way you'll lose!"

Finally the contest was over and we headed back to the manager's office. I shed my torn t-shirt and pulled my bikini top on. That's when I remembered that I had thrown my bottoms into the crowd!

"Oh my god Cindy! I don't have anything to wear!"

She looked at me for a split second before cracking up. "All I wore was my bikini, I don't have anything to loan you, you spaz!"

I looked around, but there were no extra clothes in sight. The other girls were beginning to leave the office and my desperation grew. I didn't know what else to do so I walked up to Andy and explained my situation. The shit-eating grin that appeared on his face was truly amazing as he looked up and down my supple, mostly nude body.

"I'm sorry, I don't keep any spares around. Most of the girls don't go throwing their only clothing into the crowd. Not that that's bad mind you. I'm just not prepared for it."

"Wait a second," Cindy said walking up to us. "Do you have any extra t-shirts? All we need to do is walk a couple blocks to our hotel—if we just cut the shoulders off a t-shirt we could create a makeshift skirt."

"Sure, I have an extra t-shirt I could give you. Here. And I even have a pair of scissors!"

Grabbing the t-shirt and scissors, Cindy set to work, cutting across the t-shirt just beneath the arms and producing a cotton tube between a foot and a foot and a half long. I stepped into it and slid it up my hips, but it was too baggy to stay up. Cindy grabbed a bunch of material on one side, twisted it until it was tight and then tied it into a knot. My makeshift skirt was complete, even if I did have the Rumrunner's logo across my ass!

"You look like you could use another drink," Andy told us. "Go on out and get one and tell the bartender it's on me!"

"You're right, I could use it. Thanks a lot! We'll see ya on Friday!"

Cindy and I left the office and walked back out to the bar, which was still packed. I could barely take five steps without somebody checking me out, or grabbing my ass, but I didn't really mind. I plopped myself down on a bar stool as the rest of my sorority sisters gathered around me.

"You were amazing Sydney!"

"Yeah, that takes real courage!"

"You were sooo hot!"

The bartender brought a margarita over to me. "This one's on me."

"Thanks! That's nice of you. If you could start making another one that'd be great. And Andy said that it would be on him!"

I downed the two margaritas and was well into a third when I suddenly realized that I had no idea what time it was and we were supposed to be meeting Chris and Brian at 11:30.

"Joshua," the bartender and I were now on a first name basis. "What time is it?"

"It's half past," he replied looking at his watch.

"Shit! Cindy, we're late, we gotta go!"

"Are you sure you don't want to go by the room first?"

"I really should, but we're already late! Catch ya later Joshua!" I gulped down the last of my margarita and Cindy and I took off with a few of the other girls in tow.

Since the bar Chris was hanging out in was on the opposite side of town, we hopped in a cab and headed over. The place was pretty small, but it was completely packed with people, many of them locals as opposed to spring breakers. It was a beautiful, warm, tropical night outside, which meant that inside the small bar it was positively sweltering. I was thankful that I was only wearing a bikini top and a t-shirt skirt and even so I was sweating minutes after I got inside. The music was loud and actually really good. The band was basically a ska band with a great steel drum player and a cool tropical flair. After a few minutes of searching I found Chris and Brian near the stage. They looked happy to see us and accepted our shouted apologies, not that they could hear us over the music. We danced for the next half hour or so until the band took it's first break, by which point in time my entire body was glistening with sweat and I could feel droplets trickling down all over me. My makeshift skirt was completely drenched and now, much like in the wet t-shirt contest, was clinging to my legs and pretty much transparent. The way the skirt hung, tight at the top where it was tied and flared at the bottom, meant that you couldn't quite see my pussy, but if I had had dark pubic hair you could have seen it. While we were dancing, Chris tried to be a gentleman and not gawk too much, but I could tell from his furtive glances that he was admiring my sweaty boobs and wondering what was underneath my nearly transparent skirt.

"So, this is an interesting outfit," he remarked when the noise died down enough so that we could talk without screaming. "What's with the…uh…skirt?"

I proceeded to tell him the story of the dent in the van and the need for money and then my idea to enter the wet t-shirt contest. Finally I described the contest itself, and how I got so into it that I threw my bottoms into the crowd (I left out the part where the guy ate me out while his friends were fingering me). I was blushing as I told Chris the story and I could tell that he was amazed by what happened.

"My god Sydney, you're fuckin' wild! Do you realize what a turn on a girl who is that confident about herself is?"

At that I blushed even harder. I was a little worried that he would think I was a slut and not want to have anything to do with me, but that he would be turned on by my antics hadn't even crossed my mind!

"Well, when I get a few of these in me," I held up the margarita we had just ordered from the bar, "I can tend to get a bit out of control."

"In that case, bartender! Can we get another round?"

"Chris," I giggled, "are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?"

"Would you hold it against me if I was?" I could see those amazing blue eyes twinkling with friendly mischief.

"Well," I leaned into him and pressed my breasts against his arm and chest, "I could certainly be persuaded to hold these against you!"

We both laughed and continued chatting while drinking our margaritas. The second round arrived just as the band was coming back on stage, so we had to chug them to get our spot on the dance floor back. Three or four songs into the second set I could feel the margaritas hit me and I decided to turn the tables on Chris and take advantage of him! When the band started playing their ska version of Abba's "Dancing Queen" I knew it was the perfect time to strike! The dance floor was literally packed with people and I was standing just in front of Chris. I reached around behind me and grabbed the back of his neck. Half pulling myself up and his head down, I was able to get his ear near my mouth so he could hear me scream "I love this song!" above the noise. In this position Chris was looking straight down my top at my boobs (which were beginning to sweat again from the heat and exertion) and his arms naturally encircled my waist for balance. I let his head go, but grabbed his hands with mine and pulled him forward into me. Now my butt was pressed up into his crotch, and as I danced I could rub up and down and back and forth on him. Trapping his hands under mine, I slid them all over my body even cupping my breasts with them. After just a few moments of this I could feel his dick stiffening against my butt, causing me to shiver with anticipation. I looked around us and saw that the crowd was so dense that nobody could see what we were doing. With my hand still over his, I slipped our hands under my bikini top and let Chris play with my bare breast and nipple. I inched our other hands underneath my skirt and I could feel Chris's dick begin twitching wildly as we slipped down to my pussy. With my fingers guiding his, I began masturbating, sliding our fingers up and down the length of my slit, occasionally stopping to tease my clit or dip our fingers into my opening. The feeling of both of our fingers slipping into me was even more intoxicating than the margaritas! Soon Chris got bold enough to take over on his own and I took my hand out of my skirt, and brought it up to his lips. He tried to lick them clean, but I was teasing him, luring his head forward over my shoulder until I twisted my head and caught his ear, gently, between my teeth before finally relenting and letting him suck my juices off of my fingers. The feeling of Chris fondling my breasts and pussy while gently sucking and nibbling on my fingers was unbelievable, and I could feel my pussy beginning to get that familiar tingling.

"Oh god Chris, that feels so good. I'm going to cum soon! Keep it up!" I shouted, temporarily releasing his captive ear.

He redoubled his efforts in my pussy plunging two fingers in and out while tickling my clit with his thumb. When he began pinching my nipple with his other hand and lifting my breast up by the nipple it sent me over the edge.

"I'm cumming, oh god YES!!!" I let go of his ear so I didn't bite the lobe off as an orgasm rushed through me. My pussy contracted violently around his fingers, just before my juices began gushing out onto his hand. Chris held me tightly to him as my weakened body shuddered with pleasure. My juices flowed down my legs, mingling with my sweat and leaving a sticky trail behind. Chris kept his head over my shoulder watching me as my orgasm wracked my body. "I want you, right here, right now," he must have heard me above the noise, because his dick twitched involuntarily against my ass. With my pussy still squeezing his fingers, I reached behind me and slid my hands down the front of his shorts. His dick was rock hard and slippery with precum oozing from the head. I grabbed it with one hand and began pumping up and down on it. With my other hand I lowered the front of his shorts, until his dick sprang free. I slid the back of my skirt up and slipped his dick between my legs. By this time Chris was so distracted that he had stopped feeling me up, and that just wouldn't do! With his dick trapped between my legs I grabbed his hands and encouraged him to run them all over my slippery, sweaty body. He accepted this task with pleasure and was soon feeling my belly and breasts and pussy. I put one of my hands between my legs where I could feel the head of his dick peeking out between them. Pressing it up against my sopping wet pussy I began sliding forward and backward on it without letting him actually enter me. On one of the forward strokes, the head of his dick slid over my clit, sending shivers of ecstasy through my body. I began masturbating myself, using his dick on my clit to get me off. He was well lubricated between my juices and his precum, and his spongy head felt fantastic rubbing this way and that over my clit. Before I knew it, I could feel another orgasm building up in my loins. Tilting my head back towards Chris I screamed "Oh god, I'm having another orgasm! I'm CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" With that I erupted again. My pussy squirted juices all over Chris' dick, coating both it and my hand before spilling down my leg into the growing pool of cum beneath me on the floor. I kept sliding his cock up and down my slit and I could feel another orgasm blossom in my pussy and, soon it was spasming again as I pumped more of my warm, sticky juices over Chris' cock.

"My god Sydney, you're amazing! I never knew girls could cum like that!"

"Trust me, you haven't felt anything yet!" With that I raised myself up on my tiptoes, centered his dick in my opening and, in one smooth stroke, impaled myself to the hilt on him. My pussy was so wet from my orgasms that it felt like his dick was coated with silk he slid in so smoothly. I took a moment, with him fully trapped within me, to look around at the crowd and the band. Nobody noticed what we were doing, even Cindy who was dancing with Brian right next to us. For all I could tell they were doing the same thing; Cindy's face did look a bit flushed when I looked closely!

"The band's pretty good!" I shouted, leaning towards her.

"Yeah, I'm having a great time! Brian seems really nice!"

"Awesome! I'm really enjoying Chris!" I couldn't believe I was talking to Cindy in a crowded bar while Chris' cock was buried in my pussy! It was basically impossible to carry on a conversation above the noise though, so I didn't even try. Instead I resumed dancing, only this time when I bounced around I was really fucking Chris! He slid a finger down the front of my skirt and began fingering my clit. His other hand was running all over the front of my body, tweaking my nipples, tickling my belly and sometimes joining his other hand beneath my skirt. I raised my arms over my head, dancing with the music and giving Chris full access to my body. We quickly worked our way into a rhythm and Chris was slamming his full length into me. I could tell that nobody around us could see what we were doing and I gave myself completely to the feelings of being screwed in the middle of more than fifty totally oblivious people. When a song would end, Chris and I would stop moving until the next song started, allowing us to prolong our pleasure. After about three songs though, Chris started fucking me extra hard and I knew he was about to cum. I responded by clamping my pussy down when he was withdrawing and then relaxing when he thrust into me, giving my pussy a greedy feeling of not wanting to let him go and welcoming him when he returned. It was all Chris could take, and soon I could feel his dick twitch inside me as his cum began squirting into my pussy. From what I could tell, his dick was about average size, but there was nothing average about how he came. Squirt after squirt shot up into me, like a fiery wet jet. After only a couple squirts my pussy was already filled to overflowing and cum began leaking out, covering my thighs and dripping down my legs. And still he kept cumming. It felt like somebody had put a hose of warm water up my pussy, and the feeling it made inside me was indescribable! Soon I was cumming right along with Chris, the juices from my pussy squirting over his cock and mingling with his cum before pouring out of my pussy and all over my thighs and legs. Looking down between my legs I could see pearly white streams of semen and sweat oozing down my body and dripping onto the floor beneath me. The combination of my legs looking so nasty and Chris' cock buried in me, all while in a crowded room, was too much and orgasm after orgasm raced through my body. Every caress or pinch of Chris' hand on my clit or nipple would cause another wave of pleasure centered on his touch. My body was overcome with shuddering, quaking delight and I slumped back into Chris. He was without mercy though, and kept his slowly softening cock moving in and out of me while fingering my clit and cupping my breasts. He even scooped some of his cum out of my pussy with two fingers and brought it to my mouth to taste.

"Mmmm…Chris," I whispered in his ear while swirling his cum around in my mouth. "Your cum tastes yummy! I want some more!" He didn't waste any time sticking his fingers back in my pussy and scraping it off my thighs to get it for me. As he brought his fingers to my mouth, I opened wide and sucked their entire length into my mouth, teasingly nibbling at them and then swirling my tongue around them to thoroughly clean them off. He missed my mouth with the next finger load, smearing cum all over my chin and cheek, but I barely even noticed in my post orgasmic bliss.

Eventually we managed to get somewhat decent—Chris got his cock back in his pants at least—and returned our focus to the band. They were at the end of their final set though, and finished after two more songs. As we left the bar, we saw that there weren't many cabs available, so Chris and Brian volunteered to walk us home. On the way, they gave us the phone number of the house they were staying at and we agreed that we'd give them a call the next day. I went to bed content and exhausted.

-----------###################-----------

Dawn the next morning was beautiful. Or so I was told, because I slept until 11:00. I had slept naked with Cindy and didn't bother to throw on any clothes as I wandered into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a bunch of dried cum all over one cheek and my chin. Looking down I could see it covering my pussy and thighs and white, dried-up streams were still visible on my legs. I hopped in the shower and began washing myself off just as Cindy came in the room.

LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers