Sydney's Adventures Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers

"Holy shit! Look at that! She's fucking cumming!" Another shudder passed through me and another squirt shot out of my pussy.

"God, she's hot! Holy crap, look at the way her pussy spews!"

"And those tits! Look at the way they're bouncing around. They have to be real!"

"They are." I managed to reply as another shudder passed through me. "Want to play with them?"

"Shit yes!" Suddenly my sweaty, oily tits were being mauled by three or four sets of hands, poking, pulling and prodding them, and pinching and flicking my nipples. The stimulation of having my breasts pulled this way and that prolonged my orgasm as waves of pleasure passed from my boobs to my pussy and ass. Soon one of the guys straddled my chest and grabbed the tanning oil. Holding his cock over my tits he poured oil all over it, allowing the excess to splatter liberally across my chest. Knowing what he wanted, I pressed my breasts together, creating a deep valley for his cock to slide into. He plunged his dick into it, the hard shaft pushing through my soft tits and emerging at the top, where I gave it a playful lick. He began sliding his cock in and out of my oily tits and at the end of every thrust I would take the head into my mouth, or tickle it with my tongue.

And still the cock in my ass kept going. I felt my legs being lifted off the ground and put on the shoulders of the black guy, lifting my ass into the air and giving him greater leverage. The speed of his thrusts was slowing down, but each thrust was deeper and more powerful. I could feel his heavy balls slap hard against my butt every time he entered, sticking to me briefly because of the sweat and oil before being pulled away.

At the same time, I could feel cum and sweat and oil dribbling down my face, a site that was clearly turning on the guy fucking my tits. The feel of my huge, warm, oily breasts wrapped around his dick and the site of it disappearing into my beautiful, cum-covered face was too much for him and, without a word, he began cumming. He sprayed all over my face and tits and chest, giving me a gorgeous pearl necklace of cum. His thick white cum contrasted sharply against my tan tits and globules of it were flying everywhere. He smeared his cum all around my breasts and face with his still twitching dick before sticking it in my mouth for me to clean off.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum." It sounded like a mountain rumbling from between my legs. With a last lick of his balls, I pushed the guy on my chest off so that I could see the black volcano between my legs erupt. My legs, although tan, looked pathetically white against the midnight black of his chest. Sweat was pouring down his face and body, dripping all over me and the ground beneath us. Looking down my cum-covered chest and flat tummy I could see the gigantic monster that was moving in and out of my butt.

With a deep, rumbling groan he came, his massive balls pulling up into his body so they could force out their load. The first shot felt like molten lava erupting into my bowels, and the second turned my ass into a magma chamber of fiery hot cum.

"Let's see it!" somebody shouted, and the monster between my legs complied. He took his dick out of my tortured ass hole for everybody to see. His next squirt arced into the air, a powerful stream nearly three feet long, which splashed down on me wetly, forming a ropy strand that stretched from my forehead to my pussy. But he was just getting started. His tennis ball sized nuts contracted again and another spurt gracefully arced out over my body before splattering down on me. I lost count as spurt after spurt covered me, crisscrossing my body with lines of cum. Everybody fell silent watching the spectacle, and after the last bit of cum dribbled onto my pussy I was too exhausted to move. I just lay there in the sun feeling the slimey mixture of cum, sweat and oil dripping off me. Cum dribbled out of my pussy and my asshole was gaping open and drooling cum.

My respite was only temporary though, as the other boys recovered from their shock and began forcing dicks into my various openings. One guy even fucked me up the ass, but I was so stretched out that it barely felt like he was tickling me. Multiple orgasms and a lot of cum later, the guys finally ran out of steam. Staggering up off the ground, I stumbled to the pool and dove in. The cool water felt wonderful on my body, washing all the slime away and leaving me refreshed and clean. As I paddled around the pool Chris came up to me and we kissed deeply.

"That was amazing Sydney, I've never seen anything like it."

"Yeah, we all got kind of carried away, I'm sorry."

"Hey, there's nothing to be sorry about. Everybody had a great time, and it's not like I have a personal claim to you."

"You really feel that way?"

"Yeah I do, I mean, who am I to say who you can and can't have sex with? And don't forget, I kinda started the whole thing!"

"You're right, you did. And you know something else? I think you should finish it." I had noticed that he was swimming naked in the pool and our conversation had given him a hard on. I raised myself up and impaled myself on him and we enjoyed a leisurely, weightless screw in the cool water of the pool. When we finished, I climbed out, managed to put on tanning oil without incident, and lay naked in the sun for the rest of the afternoon.

-----------###################-----------

The rest of the week was filled in a similar manner. Cindy and I went over to the guy's house several times and every time we went things (namely us!) got messy. When we weren't there, we were sunbathing topless at Higgs Beach or drinking margaritas at a beachside bar or checking out the shops in the downtown area. The week seemed to fly by and before I knew it, it was Friday night. We had managed to raise a bit of cash for the van repairs, but nowhere near enough. I knew that I needed to win the wet t-shirt contest tonight; otherwise we were in trouble. Although I could always bail us out with my "Dr. Arton Fund", I didn't really want anybody to find out about it and start asking questions. So at 10:00 pm I found myself back in Andy (the manager)'s office with butterflies doing some sort of odd mating dance in my stomach. Laurel, the professional girl who competed with me was there, as well as ten other girls, all drop dead gorgeous. Andy told us that tonight's contest would be just like the other ones except that the prizes at the end were a lot bigger. There would be two rounds with half the girls advancing to the second round. Again, winners were determined by crowd noise.

And with that we were walking up onto the now familiar stage and lining up once more. Andy told the crowd what was up with the contest and you should have heard the cheers when he told them about the $500 grand prize! While Andy was warming them up, I was looking around nervously, wondering what I was going to do to win the prize. That's when I spied Chris, Brian and a bunch of their friends standing in the front row of the audience along with Cindy and a bunch of my sorority sisters. Now I was really worked up—the last time I did this the crowd was at least anonymous—but now I actually knew people in it, people who would be watching me, and what I did! Like so many times before though, my nervousness was beginning to turn to excitement. Clearly Chris and the others like to watch me, whether it was at their pool or here in the bar, so I shouldn't be embarrassed about. Well, I thought to myself, I'll give them a show!

Andy had finished his announcements and now the first girl of the night was strutting forward and having ice water poured all over her tits. She sauntered back and forth across the stage and ripped her t-shirt off, much to the crowd's delight. When she started flashing her pussy at them, I realized that the stakes for tonight's show were much higher than last time.

I was the eighth contestant of the night, so I got to watch seven other girls go before me. Some of them repeated my trick of grinding their pussy into guy's faces and all of them at least flashed their pussies to the crowd if they didn't yank their thong bottoms off entirely. When it got to be my turn, I still wasn't really sure what I was going to do, but then I saw Cindy standing in the front row cheering for me and I knew.

After the momentary shock of having ice water poured all over my chest wore off, I began walking along the front of the stage, fondling my boobs and playing with my nipples through the wet shirt. When I got to the center of the stage I paused and with one hand grabbed the collar of the t-shirt and pulled down, ripping it off my body and showing my wet tits to the crowd. They seemed appreciative, but I knew I was going to need more to advance to the final round. That's where Cindy came in.

I continued walking around the stage playing with my breasts and pulling aside my thong bottoms to flash my pussy at cute guys. When I got to Chris I yanked my bottoms down, leaving me completely naked. Determined not to make the same mistake as last time, I handed them to Chris for safekeeping, making a big show of it to the crowd. They really got into it, screaming wildly and those near him congratulated Chris, slapping him on the back and shaking his hand. But they all quieted down when I got to Cindy. The other contestants had just messed around with boys, but if you really want to put on a good show, I figured you have to go with girls! And that's what I intended to do. Walking up to Cindy I stood with my legs far apart and lewdly spread my pussy lips with my hand. Cindy took the bait and dove in, causing the crowd to scream with mad excitement. I put one hand in her fiery red hair to encourage her and cupped one of my breasts with the other, pulling it up so that I could suck on my own nipple. Cindy has an amazing tongue and I could feel it snaking all over my dripping wet pussy, teasing the clit one instant and then plunging up my hole the next. In the dimly lit crowd, I could see Brian standing behind Cindy, cupping her breasts with his hands. Then I noticed that they were rocking back and forth together, and I realized that he was screwing her, even as her tongue was getting me off. The thought of Cindy enjoying a threesome in a crowded bar was too much for me and I could feel my pussy beginning to heat up and start quivering. Sensing I was close, Cindy attacked my clit, gently trapping it with her teeth and rapidly flicking her tongue back and forth over it. My orgasm exploded in my pussy and my juices squirted out, coating her lips. Instead of pulling away though, Cindy smeared her face all over my ejaculating pussy, spreading my cum all over herself. The crowd went wild, loving the fact that they were witnessing some lesbian action from two girls who really got into it. As my orgasm subsided and the crowd roared, I knew that I was going to make it to the second round. Walking back to my place among the contestants I could make out Brian cleaning Cindy's face with his tongue.

The rest of the contestants did their shows, but I hardly noticed in my post-orgasmic bliss. I made it to the second round, as did Laurel. Of the five girls in the final round I was going fourth and Laurel was fifth. The first three girls put on good shows, even giving hand jobs to some of the guys in the front row, which the crowd loved enormously, surging forward to try to get a piece of the action. But all the while I was thinking to myself that this would be my last performance for some time, and that I needed to do something to top my previous shows. Looking at the surging crowd for inspiration, I noticed a rock of stability—Carl, the black volcano with the monster cock who had reamed my ass earlier in the week—and I knew what I would do.

When it was my turn, I quickly ripped off the new t-shirt they had given me and strutted around on stage naked for a little while, until I came over to where Carl was standing. Reaching out my hand to him, I tried to pull him onto the stage. I couldn't believe it, but his already dark face was darkening and I realized that he was blushing. Ignoring his protests, I managed to get him onto the stage. Once again, the crowd quieted in anticipation of what was to come. Grabbing the waistband of his shorts, I yanked them down, exposing his enormous cock. It was currently soft, but still about nine inches long, and it looked like a sinuous black snake uncoiling from his shorts. Taking it in my hands I gently pulled on it so the crowd could fully appreciate its length. Then I knelt down in front of him, took a deep breath and swallowed his entire cock in one gulp. Carl threw his head back and hollered with surprise, something to the effect of "No one has ever taken me all!" but I couldn't really hear him over the cheers and screams of approval from the crowd. Holding my lips tightly around his shaft, I pulled my head back, exposing the writhing black dick that had just recently disappeared between my ruby red lips. Already I could tell that blood was pouring into it, causing it to stiffen and lengthen. I plunged my nose back into Carl's pubic hair and paused there for a second. Then I swallowed around his shaft, my rippling throat muscles caused him to groan with pleasure. I could feel a vague thump-thump, thump-thump sensation in my throat and realized it was Carl's heartbeat pumping blood into his rapidly growing organ. I began bobbing my head up and down his shaft, going only a few inches at a time. I was scared that if I let him escape entirely I would never be able to get him down my throat again. As his cock expanded in my throat it began to cut off my air supply, and after a few more bobs I knew that I had to no choice but to come up and breathe. I gasped for air as I reluctantly allowed him out of my throat. He pulled away from me to make sure I was all right, and as he did thick, sticky streamers of saliva stretched from the tip of his cock to my mouth. Not wanting to lose my momentum, I grabbed Carl by the ass and pulled him forward into my face. I guess the muscles in my throat had been stretched out enough, because I was able to re-swallow the entire length of his member once I managed to control my gag reflex. I was later told that the volume of the crowd was unbelievable, but I was so engrossed in deep throating Carl that I couldn't hear it. I began working up a steady rhythm; take a breath, slide cock in mouth, swallow, release, repeat. When only the head of his cock was in my mouth, I could taste the precum beginning to ooze from it, adding to the copious amounts of drool I was liberally coating Carl's shaft with. Soon my chin was completely covered in a mixture of drool and precum, and I could feel a few drops trickling down and landing on my boobs. As the flow of precum increased, the droplets turned into sticky rivers that drooled out of my mouth and flowed over and around my tits, running between them and down my tummy and pussy before dripping onto the floor. I looked up into Carl's face. He was staring down at me with a mixture of stunned surprise and awe, watching with amazement as his midnight black cock slid through my parted lips. Grabbing his ass with both hands, I began to ram my head down his shaft, literally fucking his cock with my mouth. Carl wrapped his huge hands in my long blond hair and helped pull my head down hard on his shaft. I could taste the salty flow of precum increasing and I hoped that he was going to cum soon—I knew I couldn't take another prolonged session like he had given my ass. As he thrust into my mouth, I could feel the massive cock head slide through my lips and down my throat, stretching it open as the head slid in. Some of the crowd could see the massive bulge sliding up and down my throat and they screamed their approval.

"Oh god Sydney," I could hear Carl stammer, "I'm g-gonna cum soon!"

I don't remember when I had begun fingering my pussy, but by now I was stretching it open with one hand, and plunging three fingers in and out of it with the other. Carl's pronouncement sent me over the edge and I began to cum myself, my pussy squirting its juices all over my hands.

"Cum…ugh…yes…cum…on…my…face!" I managed to gasp between thrusts of his cock and spasms of my pussy. I'm not sure how intelligible I was, but Carl must have gotten the point because, a few thrusts later, he pulled his cock out of my throat and aimed it at my face. He slid one massive fist up and down it's slobbery length and then, almost in slow motion, I saw the slit on the head open up, forced apart by a pearly white stream of cum. I barely noticed as the cum jetted across the six inches or so separating his cock from my face until it hit me right between the eyes, splashing wetly all over my forehead and nose. I kept watching the slit and soon it opened again as a second blast of cum shot out and hit me in the mouth and chin. I looked up into Carl's face, which was now consumed with lust, as he watched a third blast hit me in the throat and begin dripping down my chest. I kept looking up at him as shot after shot covered my face. Soon my face was drenched with cum and Carl began shooting his spunk onto my soft tits. I could feel his warm discharge trickling down my entire body. When he finally finished, I looked down at myself and was shocked at the amount of cum coating my tits and stomach and pussy. Sticky white strands were everywhere, and gooey waterfalls had formed on my nipples. As Carl wrung the last bit of cum out of his cock, I delicately reached out my tongue and gathered in the last drop that had formed on the end of his rapidly softening cock. Deciding that I should end this blowjob the same way I started it, I thrust my head forward, taking him down my throat one last time. I could feel the black snake writhing and twitching in my throat as it slowly deflated. Releasing it from my mouth, I could hear the crowd chanting: "Sydney! Sydney! Sydney!" and I remembered where I was. Getting off my knees, I stood up and faced the crowd, allowing them to see the cum dripping off my face and tits and oozing down my body. I began playing with it, rubbing it into my body and raising a cum-covered tit to my mouth to lick clean. As the crowd continued chanting I knew my turn was over, and I slowly walked back to the rest of the contestants, knowing that all eyes in the room were glued to my messy body.

When I reached the back of the stage, Andy managed to recover from his stupor and wrench his eyes away from my body. "And now for the final contestant, Laurel!" Even with his microphone it was hard to hear what he was saying over the "Sydney!" chants, but Laurel began stepping forward. The mandatory ice water was poured over her t-shirt, which she ripped off as she walked to the front of the stage. She gestured for the crowd to be quiet and, after a few more chants, they obliged her.

"I've watched Sydney out here four times now, and she never fails to amaze me." The crowd cheered heartily. "There's no way I can compete with what she just did, so instead, how about an encore?!" The crowd erupted with applause and soon they were chanting my name again. "Sydney, come on up here!" Laurel gestured for me to join her at the center of the stage. Cum was still dripping down my body as I walked up to her, but it didn't stop her from throwing her arms around me and crushing her body against mine.

"Is this ok with you Sydney?" she whispered to me. "I've wanted to do this ever since I first saw you perform, but until tonight and that red head I didn't think you'd be up for it. Now though…" I was shocked, but at the same time enormously turned on. I mean, here's a girl who sees gorgeous women naked all the time as part of her job. And she wants me!

"Could be fun, I'm up for it!" How could I say no?

With that Laurel urgently pressed her lips against mine, parting them with her sinuous tongue. While we kissed, Laurel slid her body up and down on mine, until Carl's slimey cum coated us both. She broke off from her kiss and began delicately licking my face, slurping up bits of cum and generally cleaning it off.

LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers