Sydney's Adventures Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers

"You're so sweet Sydney, that this cum seems like a candy coating, just waiting for me to lick off!"

All I could do was groan in reply as one of Laurel's stray hands found a slippery tit and began playing with it. I was helpless as Laurel's hands and mouth explored my body, caressing my butt, tweaking my nipples and even sliding her fingers up and down my wet, shiny pussy lips. When she gently nibbled on my ear lobe it sent delightful shivers of pleasure up and down my spine. I began returning the caresses, sliding my hands down her firm thighs and tickling her wonderful belly. When I cupped her augmented breasts in my hands, the feeling surprised me. I don't really know what I was expecting, maybe a zip lock bag filled with jelly. Instead, they felt a bit firmer than mine did, but otherwise warm and very real. They were slippery and covered with cum and I loved playing with them, squeezing and pulling on them before I bowed my head down and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I gently nibbled on it, savoring the taste of Carl's cum and the sound of Laurel's lust-filled moans. I slipped a hand into her thong bikini bottoms and found a tiny triangle of hair, before sliding down further and discovering her sopping wet pussy. I slid my whole hand back and forth over it, trapping her bare lips in the crevices between my fingers. She was wet beyond belief and groaning into my ear as I played with her. She decided to return the favor, and when her questing hand found my pussy she didn't hesitate to plunge two fingers deep into my juicy slit. I knew that everybody in that crowd was dying to fuck one or the other of us, and the fact that all they could do was watch was an incredible turn on. I lowered myself to my knees in front of Laurel and untied the strings holding her thong bottoms on then I grabbed them with my teeth and pulled them off her. I dove into her slit, lapping up the juices flowing liberally from her pussy. As I teased her clit, she grabbed my head with her hands and began rubbing herself all over my face, leaving it sticky and moist. As I slid two fingers up her pussy she screamed out in ecstasy and I could feel her pussy spasming as she came.

Once she recovered she pushed my down onto my back and straddled my head, facing my toes. I renewed my attack on her pussy and she dove forward into mine, tasting it for the first time. Her tongue felt like sheer energy as it flicked in and out and all over me. I knew that I was going to cum soon and I screamed into her pussy as my climax hit me. My cum gushed out of me as Laurel opened her mouth and sealed her lips around my pussy so that she could drink in all of my heavenly nectar. When my juices stopped squirting into her mouth, she got off me and lay down on her back so that our pussies were pressing against each other and our legs were tangled together. She began sliding her pussy up and down mine, the mixture of our saliva and cum producing a sensual, sinful lubricant. I hadn't fully finished cumming and soon I could feel another orgasm building up. As my pussy erupted for a second time, squirting onto Laurel's clit, she began to cum with me. We were both screaming with pleasure as our climaxes ripped through us. Every jerk of our bodies caused our pussies to rub against each other, triggering orgasm after orgasm in the two of us. When we finally came down, I didn't have the energy to move and just lay there, legs spread in the middle of the stage, pussy drooling wet and gaping open. Laurel crawled up next to me so that we could kiss as we rested there, exhausted.

In that moment, lying in the center of the stage with my pussy spread open for everyone to see, I felt incredibly free and liberated. It was as if my physical exposure grew to encompass my mental state, and I had nothing to hide; no dirty secrets, no hidden agendas. It was a catharsis of sorts and suddenly my body was free of all negativity and tension and anxiety. And I think that Laurel felt it too, as we kissed each other in the middle of the stage.

Slowly my post-orgasmic haze began to clear though, and I could hear the wild applause coming from the crowd. Laurel and I slowly stood up, our bodies still weak from our wild orgasms, as Andy joined us at center stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I think this is too close to call! What do you think about having two winners here tonight?" The crowd went wild, cheering for us as we took a victory lap around the stage, arm in arm. Our time on the stage was over, though, and Laurel and I walked back to Andy's office with him and the other contestants.

"I guess we'll add first and second together and then split it between you two," Andy said as he sat down behind his desk and we began to get dressed.

"Actually Andy, go ahead and give my share to Sydney, I think she needs it more than I do." I looked at Laurel questioningly. "I overheard you and your friends talking about the car repairs. I don't really need the cash."

"Laurel, are you sure?"

"I'm positive. Get your car fixed."

"Well, we only need five hundred bucks. At least take the rest."

"Fair enough." Andy quickly counted out five crisp one hundred dollar bills and handed them to me, giving Laurel the remaining one.

"Thanks Laurel. Take care of yourself."

"You too Sydney. We'll see ya later." With that she hugged me and walked out of the office along with the other contestants, passing Chris as he walked in. Andy was about to stop him until I explained that Chris was with me.

"Um…Sydney…" he stammered. "I have a confession to make. One of the guys standing next to me begged and pleaded and I gave him your bottoms…"

"You what??!"

"I gave him your bikini bottoms, I'm sorry. You just looked so hot the other night."

"Are you serious?"

Cracking up, he reached into his pocket and pulled my bottoms out. "No."

"Thank god! You really thought I looked hot though?" I coyly looked up at him through my mussed up hair.

"Yeah, I did."

"Well…maybe you should keep those in your pocket then."

I turned to Andy, but he was already handing me a t-shirt and a pair of scissors with a huge grin on his face. "I have to hand it to you Sydney," he said, "life around you is never dull is it?"

"Apparently not," I laughed while cutting off the shoulders of the t-shirt.

Chris and I went out dancing that night, but we couldn't find a bar crowded enough to pull off a repeat performance. Instead we satisfied ourselves on a moonlit beach with the surf lapping at our feet. As he walked me back to my hotel he stopped me outside my room.

"Sydney, I have some bad news. A bunch of the guys have to get back early to do papers and other stuff, so we're leaving first thing in the morning. I guess this is good bye."

"Oh no! That sucks, I was looking forward to hanging out tomorrow!"

"I know, I was too. Listen though, here's my email address. Write me sometime."

"I will. You know, it's funny. This whole week started with that one badly thrown football, and look at how it turned out. I don't think I've ever had this much fun."

"I know I haven't. Sadly though, I guess this is goodbye."

"Yeah, well, take care and have a safe trip back."

"You too."

I turned and put my key in the door, twisting the knob open before turning back to wave goodbye to Chris.

"One last thing Sydney," he smiled "You know Brian? He's the starting quarterback on our football team."

"You mean that throw…"

"Gotta go. See ya later Sydney!"

"Why you little weasels!"

But I was laughing to myself as I walked into the room.

Author's Note: Let me know how you liked this installment and if you think I should write more about my life. If you haven't read about some of my past adventures, please do! Also, if you liked this story a lot, then vote below, if you didn't like it don't waste your time! Also, feel free to email me with any suggestions, criticisms, propositions or story ideas. Thanks for reading my story!

LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers