Sylvan

Story Info
She decides to move, leaving her best friend.
2.2k words
4.09
24k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvie didn't know what was more stupid; being ridiculously in love with your best friend for the past eight years, or the best friend never noticing.

There she was, watching her Jace bent over his beat up sketch book as his 'doodled'. His strong hands making effortless strokes with the graphite as another masterpiece quickly came to life on the paper. It was an Elven warrior she discerned, Jace preferred drawing from his imagination. The facial features weren't distinct enough yet for her to decide if the character was male or female. He was concentrating on the curved blade of the sword poised above the figure's head.

Sylvie's eyes roamed up from Jace's large hands up to his beautiful profile. She always thought he was sexy when completely engrossed in his drawings. His shaggy, sandy colored hair dropped forward over his furrowed brow, his dark eyes so intense they almost pierced the paper. She wished those eyes would look at her with that intensity. She wished she knew what he saw when he looked at her.

She suspected she was rather average; a regular Plain Jane, or Just Sylvie. She was twenty five and still a virgin, and guys weren't exactly knocking each other over to ask her out. When she looked in the mirror she didn't see anything special; big but, small breasts, a long face and long limp honey brown hair. The only thing she really liked about herself were her green eyes, dark green like evergreens in winter. People complimented her sure, but having your parents and their friends tell you , you're pretty doesn't really compare to having someone your own age and the opposite sex tell you so.

Sylvie's mind went back to Jace's drawing. A female she decided, a strong female warrior. She could write a story about that. She could write and entire novel based on that one drawing. It wouldn't be the first time she had used one of he pictures as the basis for a story. She had always imagined if she were published he could draw the artwork for her books. They could be a team. They were a team, so why weren't they a couple?

Later that day Sylvie checked the mail and received a shock. One of her manuscripts had been accepted to an elite literary college in Boston. She had a scholarship waiting for her, a chance to become a real writer. Stunned she looked up at the small house she rented with Jace and two other friends. What was she going to do? Sylvie shook her head; what did she mean, there was nothing here, of course she was going to Boston. Immediately. She couldn't put her life on hold waiting for Jace to wake up. She needed this.

"Anything interesting?" Jace asked in the kitchen when she came in.

Sylvie swallowed. Jace, her six foot tall knight in shining armor, the hero of all her midnight fantasies. She would have to leave Jace. Mutely Sylvie shook her head and set the mail down on the counter clutching the acceptance letter in her other hand. Without a word she disappeared into her room. However the young man followed her.

"Sylvie? What's wrong, you look like someone just died." He sat on her small bed facing her, concern marring his smooth brow. "Your mom's parakeet finally kick the bucket?" He teased his generous mouth curving into the smile she liked so much.

Sylvie laughed despite her self, she couldn't help it, Jace did that to her. "My mom doesn't have a parakeet as you very well know." She took a deep breath, "I'm moving to Boston."

Everything seemed to freeze for a split second, time actually stood still. "What?" He exclaimed as it sped back up again. "Where did that come from?"

She held up the letter, "I've been accepted, the semester starts in May, if I move out there now I can find an apartment and get settled in."

"Sylvie that's awesome, but how are you going to get to Boston? You don't drive." He didn't look as excited as her best friend should have.

"I can take the bus, they have metro bus systems in Boston too." She told him getting up and putting the letter in her desk.

Jace continued to sit on the bed, he looked around the room cluttered with overstuffed book shelves. "There is no way you can move all this on a Greyhound."

"I can ship the books Jace," She told him annoyed, why wasn't he happy? "You almost act like you don't want me to go and become a writer."

"I don't," He stopped when he saw the girl's green eyes narrow, "That's not what I meant, Syl, I want you to write, its what you do, I just..."

"Just what?" She challenged him. Seeing him unable to finish she snatched up her laptop and left. She left the house and disappeared into the woods. She did this a lot when she was upset, the woods calmed her, centered her. She could disappear into the woods for hours and no one would bother her.

Jace watched as Sylvie's golden braids disappeared into the new spring greenery. Spring was coming early this year, yes they lived in a pretty temperate climate but it was only February. Even the always cold little Sylvie had stopped wearing her winter coat and mittens. She couldn't be serious about leaving could she? He went back to her room and pulled the letter from her desk reading it quickly. A scholarship was waiting for her, a full scholarship. He knew she was a good writer, though she refused to let even him read her stories, but a full scholarship?

But Sylvie belonged here, with him and her woods, in their little house. She had always been there; shy little Sylvie. Laughing, smiling Sylvie. His mind instantly filled with a vision of her laughing eyes as they goofed around. He loved making her laugh. She couldn't just move away.

Sylvie was a bit of an enigma, to everyone, even Jace. So shy and pretty, like some sort of ethereal being. She reminded him of the fae she was so fascinated with; a twenty five year old who still watched for fairies dancing among the flowers. He always suspected she might have some fae in her; darting among the trees laughing, with her fine bones and amazing green eyes. Even her name was sylvan . What could possibly make her want to leave? He had to convince her not to.

Sylvie didn't come in until it was almost dark. The days were warm but as soon as the sun went down the temperature dropped. She thought the house was blessedly empty when she came in until she spotted Jace on his bed sketching. He hadn't seemed to notice her so she quietly went past into her own room.

She jumped when she heard his voice behind her, "Sylvie, can we talk?"

She set down her laptop, not wanting to look at him, "I don't want to talk."

"Please, Syl? It's just us, Abby and Max went out. I think we really need to talk."

She couldn't say no to Jace, not when we looked at her like that. She didn't think she could ever say no to Jace. With a sigh she gave in and followed him out to the couch. When she sat down next him, Jace surprised her by pulling her legs up across his lap. It was oddly comfortable, oddly possessive; Sylvie liked it.

"I read the letter, and I'm extremely happy for you. I just don't like the idea of you moving to Boston. I'm sorry if I sounded like a dick earlier." Jace told her, a hand resting on her knee.

"Why?" The girl demanded, it didn't surprise her Jace had gone through her mail; she would have done the same thing.

"I don't know... cause you can do the same thing here. You don't have to leave."

"That's not good enough Jace." She whispered and tried to get up. Jace easily caught her and pulled her down into his lap. She had never been this close to him before, been held this way. He wasn't hard or threatening, she wasn't scared at all- a little breathless but not scared. Jace seemed to have full possession of her, and Sylvie found she didn't mind. But she had to protest, she had to do something other then simply throw herself at him.

All protests went out the window as his mouth came down to hers. Sylvie had never been kissed before, her mind reeled trying to figure out what to do. Then her lips parted on their own allowing his tongue inside. This was what she wanted, wanted for so long. Sylvie relaxed against his chest and he pulled her closer to him. She let her arms drape over his shoulders not really sure what to do with them. Jace on the other hand was touching and caressing her everywhere. She squeaked as his large hand squeezed her ass, he only smiled and continued exploring.

Her thick sweater was quickly getting in the way and Sylvie pulled it off of her own accord. However her tee shirt underneath came with it and she was left looking down into Jace's dark eyes clad in only her bra and lounge pants. He simply studied her, his hand gently going up and down her body, his thumb tracing her nipple through the fabric.

What had Jace been thinking over the past years? Why had he never seen this perfect nymph like creature for what she was? How many other guys had known Sylvie like this, and he had never seen it?

Sylvie watched Jace's dark eyes half lost in his gentle caresses. There in his eyes, he was seeing her now. Seeing someone he thought he knew on every level, now she was new to him. What did he see? He seemed to like it. His mouth kissed her breast making her gasp. He pulled her close and kissed her neck again she gasped and tried not to wriggle away from his tickling breath.

"Sylvie, you are so beautiful, I've been such an idiot." He whispered against her skin. When he looked up at her again she responded by rewarding him with a kiss. His hands slid down her back and down below the waist band of her pants. Each strong hand squeezing her ample bottom. Sylvie squeaked again and pressed against him. She could feel something hard throb against her inner thigh. Oh, she did that to him?

Not sure exactly what she was doing, while his hands were busy and his mouth was on hers, she let one hand venture down his chest. Down the hard muscles of his stomach, down to his thigh, where it brushed over the hardness in his crotch. It was Jace's turn to gasp. After a minute of Sylvie's own tentative explorations he guided her hand to his fly. She bit her lip nervously as she worked the button and zipper free, as Jace hooked her waistband with his thumbs and pulled down her pants and underwear.

When he came free she gasped. Even her overactive imagination and all her midnight fantasies didn't compare to him bare before her. Then Jace plunged his hand between her legs. She was so wet, she was embarrassed, but Jace's mouth as on her again and all thoughts evaporated. She didn't even notice when his fingers were replaced by blunt end of his cock until he pushed into her.

When Sylvie cried out Jace froze. She was too tight... she was a virgin. Beautiful, sexy, nymph-like Sylvie was a virgin? "Christ! Baby, I'm sorry... I didn't realize." He stammered holding her and kissing her bare shoulder, still inside of her.

"It's alright, it doesn't hurt much anymore." She lied, "God, Jace I want this."

Jace moved slowly, trying not to hurt her anymore then he already had. Quickly Sylvie relaxed again, though her cunt was still tight around him. He watched her as he slowly slid in and out of her; god she was beautiful. He unclasped her bra so her small round breasts were free. She was completely open to him, completely willing. Why hadn't he been inside her before? God, he was an idiot.

Sylvie arched into his hands, she wanted him to touch her everywhere. She clasped his shoulders as he started to pump into her harder. She squeezed her eyes shut, if it weren't for his hardness pounding against her she felt she would be falling. Tension filled her cunt as she squeezed him inside her. She didn't know what was happening but it felt so good. She moaned, her breath coming out in staggered gasps as she bounced on top of him. The tension was too much, she could feel him thickening inside her, her back arched and she cried out. As she felt herself pulse around him his tension also released and she felt him fill her, with his own staggered gasp.

She collapsed against his chest, noting of all things he was still mostly clothed and she wasn't. Her mind told her she was being indecent and needed to get dressed, her body didn't want to move. Jace was holding her, his hands stroking her back. Sylvie wanted to stay like this, just like this forever.

"You can't leave me Sylvie, please. I'm such an idiot." He whispered against her skin.

Now what was she going to do?