Sylvan Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She curled herself around his back, wrapped an arm around his chest and began to lick his neck. "Delicious, darling, simply delicious. And now I'm going to leave you alone to eat lunch and we'll all go for a walk around the community. You really do need to meet others."

The women explained that the colony was based on the brilliant biological activity of the 'Brancs. Lighting was bioluminescent, the buildings were all living trees, it was an idyllic existence. Only the implants, the cars and the central Library were actually electronic and research continued in the attempt to change these to biologicals, as well.

As they strolled among the parti-colored humans and 'Brancs one woman in particular caught Micah's eye. She seemed just a straight-forward normal as he was. "Who?" he asked Alison.

"Oh, that's Ariel Brooke. She's the first pure human to arrive on Sylvan in about four generations. Quite the famous artist, our Ariel, and a brilliant sculptor with the local woods and stone. Not to mention a fertile little thing, as well. Since she arrived she's produced three daughters. Men of both species are always trying to get into those pants but she's devoted to her art and only comes out to play now and again. I'm not sure of the details but she was very important in the tentative re-opening of Sylvan. Someone to be treated with great respect, to my mind, but with great lechery according to Zebra."

Micah shook his head in bafflement. "Is it just me or does he tend to regard everyone that way?"

"Not really," Carmen answered pensively, "He's been one of my lovers since I was old enough to want one and one of Alison's since I introduced them. You, on the other hand, are the only man he's ever lusted after—at least that I know of. It's the way you smell, Micah. Sylvans of both forms are very sensitive to scent, far more than either you or Ariel. That's kind of how this society developed. We drove the 'Brancs wild and their DNA made our following generations more susceptible to pheromones which led to more chimeras and so on. So, no, Zebra isn't a total lecher. He's actually rather a selective one."

"Are you saying I should feel complimented that he's drooling or whatever they do after me? Because I don't. It's kind of creepy to be honest. I spend about three years back in boarding school in utter terror of being turned into the bigger boys' punk. That's why I tried so hard to be invisible."

From both sides of him Alison and Carmen put their arms around his slim shoulders and squeezed him close. "We know," Alison said softly, "and believe us when we tell you that if you absolutely want nothing to do with him, you won't have to. There haven't been any prosecutions for rape on Sylvan since we don't know how long because it simply doesn't happen. When seduction is so much fun, why be nasty?"

*****

After dinner that evening Alison announced with a wink, "Porter Van Fleet is doing a drum solo tonight down on the beach and a group of 'Brancs are dancing to it. I'd invite you guys along but I rather suspect you have other plans?"

Micah looked in surprise at Carmen and stared. Her mahogany red skin was starting to change, to grow cream spots giving her the dappled look of a new fawn. "Have a good time," the woman purred, leaving Alison to laugh merrily as she went out the door and Micah open-mouthed and wide-eyed. Unfastening her coverall and letting it drop to the floor, Carmen joined Micah on the couch and curled herself around his back once again. She wrapped her arms around him, pinning his to his sides and leaned down to take a deep breath from his neck.

"You have no idea how you turn me on, Micah. That's why the spots. My lovers can always tell when I'm super horny and you, darling, are the reason." She took another deep breath and started unfastening his clothes. "Last night you were Alison's man," Carmen growled, "and tonight you are my woman. My body has made me a natural switch and I suspect yours has made you one, too. It's time to get naked, sweet one, and let me make love to you. Just lie back and yield to me. I promise to be gentle."

The aroma of her craving washed over him like a wave and desire rushed out from his loins making him feverish. But Alison has been right. Carmen's engorged clit was indeed the size of a respectable phallus. The idea was alarming but somehow attractive at the same time.

"Won't—won't it hurt?"

"No, dear, I'm quite juicy and slippery enough for both of us and I'll take you slow and easy. In time you'll get used to it and it will be as normal as fucking a woman. Trust me. Now off with those trousers!"

Throwing Micah's clothing to the floor, Carmen ran her hands up and down his smooth torso, tweaking, fondling, stroking and arousing him to new heights of compliant passion as she pressed herself against this back. Her broad hips pushed his buttocks and her giant clitoris ran up and down between them. Tentatively he reached back and stroked her turgid pseudo-phallus, feeling its slippery, glistening surface and making his lover moan. She returned the gesture, stroking him up and down the length of his shaft before reaching down and rimming his anus with a probing finger. Reflexively he pushed back, taking the rude digit inside.

Carmen chuckled in his ear. "So, my darling little virgin is ready to get his cherry popped, I think. I'm going to take you, now, Micah and make you my own. Push out."

She spread his ass cheeks and placing her erection on the pucker, pushed in. Pushing out, he felt himself spreading, resisting and yielding. She was inside him. He moaned. Slowly, gently she penetrated him until she reached her full depth. "Mine!" she whispered and began to thrust.

Carmen was relentless. Keeping a steady, pounding rhythm she pushed Micah to greater heights of lust while never letting reach climax.

"I—I wanna cum!" he pleaded.

"I know you do," she sniggered, "and you will—when I'm ready to let you! Tonight I own you, Micah, and you only get to have what I give you."

As his plundering continued Micah became vaguely aware that his need was fading and being replaced by a growing euphoria. Multi-sensation hallucinations brought bells and birdsong to his ears and fireworks behind his eyelids. Added to the overpowering perfume of Carmen's pheromones it was, some small corner of his brain suggested, the most wonderful experience of his life. His tension faded and he relaxed, acquiescing to her demands. Being 'owned' was Heaven. At long last, Carmen withdrew, rolled Micah onto his back and swallowing his manhood brought him to quick release, licking every salty bit off her lips as his vision faded to black.

As Micah returned to consciousness, he looked up and saw Carmen drying off after a shower. She winked at him. "Hi again, Micah. Welcome to Sylvan. Now you understand why both the humans and the 'Brancs were so glad to meet each other."

Micah blinked a few times. "Oh. Now I see why rape is unknown here. No one ever says 'No'."

She grabbed his hair and bend his head back for an enveloping, full-mouth kiss. "Smart boy. You catch on quick."

"But I didn't feel that with Alison?"

"No, you wouldn't. You see she's a lot more human than I am with a father and great-grandfather. I'm a lot more 'Branc and so you pick up my pheromones faster. If you'd lasted long enough with Alison, you'd have hit the zone just like you did with me—and I did with you. And wait until Zebra has you bound up in his tentacles. The pheromones, the constriction, the anticipation—there's nothing like it and no one knows better than I do! Now, Alison won't be home until late so there's no reason to wait up. Sleepy time, baby."

*****

After breakfast the next morning the three sat out on the giant tree branch that made up the veranda of the apartment watching bright colored flying things wheel and swoop over the sound. After staring over the rim of his cup for some while Micah let out a deep sigh. "I guess I'd better start looking for a job. What do you two do up in the satellite?"

"We're hotel concierges," Carmen replied, "We ride the up-car for a week in cold sleep, work six weeks, come back down the same way and then we're off for four months. But there's no sense in you doing that. Now that the entire planet knows you're here, thanks to our dear Zebra, you could make a fortune as a sex worker."

"A—a what?"

Alison patted his thigh and gave it a lascivious squeeze. "Micah, I told you that among humans the male/female ration is 1:3 or 2:6. I also told you that one woman in six is like our sexy Carmen, a pseudo-hermaphrodite. That makes her of considerable interest to the other five women and both the men. Tits, ass, cock and pheromones are a hot combination. That's how she paid for this place in our off months."

"You," Carmen chimed in, "are sort of the other side of the coin. With your compelling aroma and androgynous looks you are just plain fascinating and more importantly, you're unique. You could host elite orgies here while we're in orbit and make rare and very expensive house calls when we're home. The word is out, Micah. You've been here less than 72 hours and already you've got a whole colony of both sexes of both species quivering for a chance at you. You need some coaching in your technique and a complete wardrobe redo but on a month or so you'll be well on the way to a vast fortune—at least by Sylvan standards."

"How did I get so famous? I just tried to sneak in like I always did and I've only been out of the apartment once." Fame was a terrifying concept to an almost pathologically shy young man. He didn't like the way this conversation was going one bit.

Alison explained, "The "Brancs are natural radio transceivers. That's how we learned to communicate with them so quickly; they're a perfect match for our implants. When you walked down the street the day before yesterday, every 'Branc you passed turned their eyestalks and tentacles to follow you. It was kind of funny to watch. Then they told all their friends about you with complete descriptions of what you look like and how you smell. As of today you're right up there in the celebrity caliber with Ariel Brooke—and for much the same reasons. Both of you are smoking hot."

"Unfortunately for the libidinous others," Carmen added, "Ariel is devoted to her art, her kids and her partner Coral Gold Stripes. Which leaves the entire field open to you."

Panic welled up in Micah's chest and tears came to his eyes. "I could never do that!" he squeaked.

"Of course you can," Carmen said reassuringly, "You're getting accustomed to being seduced. A couple more times and you'll be ready to try seductive. After all, the difference between shy behavior and coy behavior isn't all that great and coy is sexy as hell!"

"And speaking of being seduced," Alison put in, "at the performance last night Mauve Spot Blue expressed considerable interest in making your intimate acquaintance, dear. I suggested that she stop by later this morning? It will be an easier introduction to tentacle sex than Zebra will give you and she is the most sensuous dancer. Now go wash your face and put moisturizer all over. Use the one in the yellow container; it will compliment your aroma."

*****

If you looked hard enough you could see that the 'Brancs were sexually dimorphic. Mauve Spot Blue ("Call me Blue, darling.") was smaller and more finely built that Zebra. Her tentacles were more profuse but much thinner than the male's and, as Alison had said, she moved with a sensual grace that provoked visual admiration. And naturally her pheromonal component reached down deeply into the animal centers of Micah's brain. He was blushing but attracted—very attracted.

It was, he decided later, that attraction that kept him for rushing out of the apartment in panic when, after a few minute's polite social chitchat, the two women announced that they were going shopping and left him alone with the brilliantly colored Sylvan. And once they were alone on a couch together, it was the collection of tentacles wrapped around his left arm and leg while others stroked his face that kept him in place.

Sweet human, she began, your two ladies are absolutely correct. You do have the most divine aura about you. I can see why that old reprobate Zebra is so anxious to explore your lovely person. I foresee a new generation of females coming up in the next few years with you around to provide us with them. I wonder what color combinations you'll engender.

Micah, who had spent the previous six years deliberately avoiding using his implant for conversation was having difficulty keeping up.Uh, aren't there any rules about supporting children here? he asked.Back on Earth the ideal is still a nuclear family, even though over half of them aren't.

Mercy, no. We 'Brancs are a communal society and our offspring are raised in crèches. When your folk arrived and the chimeras started showing up it seemed like quite the best idea for them to continue the custom. Now all Sylvans are raised together. It makes for a very homogeneous culture—as does all the sex, of course.

The tendrils stroking his face moved to his lips and others opened his clothing. Micah could feel his desire grow even though the object was an alien species. She was just what he wanted right now and she was being very encouraging. His other arm reached around to encircle Blue and was caught up by a cluster of hers. As unable to move as if he were strapped down to a board the youth felt his clothing being discarded and his body being enfolded. All his cartoon visions of tentacle sex had featured a girl being ravished by some boneless monster. Now the tables were reversed as Blue pulled him within her.

This time the euphoria and hallucinations were no surprise. Other tentacles squeezed his buttocks and the Sylvan's alien musculature worked his cock as it had never been treated before. Maybe the life of a cross-species sex worker was more appealing than fearful.

Carmen and Alison came home to find Blue and Micah asleep and thoroughly intertwined. It was an endearing sight, they thought, and so went about the process of putting things away and making dinner as quietly as possible. When the couple was waked and luncheon served, Carmen gave Blue a mischievous look.

"You don't get to take him home, you know. We saw him first!"

A crackle of amused static was followed by,But you don't mind too much if I just borrow him occasionally, do you? He really is all that you said and more. I don't know that I've enjoyed a human this much in just years.

Only if you promise to help him get settled into a new profession. We think he'd make a fortune as a sex worker but he panics at the suggestion.

Blue was quiet for a while.My friend Azure Stars runs a very discreet escort service that does companionship for both species. I rather think we can do this. You are thinking he can work both sides of the bed?

We certainly think he could, Alison answered,though whether he would want to is another question. Zebra certainly wants to introduce him to the idea now that Carmen has had a go at him. And he liked it—didn't you, dear?

Micah squirmed a bit, sucked in his lower lip and after a sideways glance at Carmen, nodded. He was, he thought, becoming less gender confused than gender flexible. So what if others weren't sure if he was a man or a woman? If it felt good, do it.

We'll be in touch! Blue stiffened in emphasis.

*****

After Blue had gone Micah retreated into the Worldwide Mind for some recreational reading. This lasted about two minutes before the petit mort exhaustion set in and he fell fast asleep. It wasn't until dinnertime was ready that he finally woke up to find both his lovers naked and flashing their arousal colors as the regarded him.

"Uh, do you have something in mind?" he said with a nervous swallow.

"We do."

"Undress."

"We invited Azure Stars over to give you some advice and explore the possibility of becoming your agent. She really knows the colony and is held in the highest regard so letting her do your booking does a couple of things, both advantageous to you." Carmen looked Micah over with a predatory gleam in her eye as she stroked her phallic clitoris. "It saves you having to do advertising, accounting and all that. Additionally, it gives you the reputation of the mysterious artist which is good advertising in its own right."

"Hm-hmm," Alison had one hand at her crotch and another fondling one breast, "and since she's here in a professional capacity we thought a demonstration would help her decide. You're gonna do me while Carmen does you."

The idea of being sandwiched between his ladies got Mica's attention. It was probably those darned pheromones that were changing him so drastically but he had to admit that things that would have terrified him before he arrived on the planet were now downright attractive. Maybe even getting ravished by Zebra could be fun. At least it might be worth a try. After all, if he didn't like it he could just say 'no' the next time.

Alison and Carmen smiled at him predatorily. Alison opened the door to admit the most brilliantly colored 'Branc yet while Carmen began rubbing against Micah. She pinned his elbows back and ran her clit up and down between his buttocks.

Ah, a demonstration! Azure Stars was amused and glided up onto a couch to watch. She was well named. With a base the color of the evening sky, she was spangled with tiny, brilliant points of light.Do carry on, she commanded,I need to see just how talented the young male is and how much further instruction he might need.

We're putting on a sex show, Micah thought, and I'm not the slightest embarrassed. I want her to watch us. I want Carmen to bugger me and—and I want to get Alison pregnant, now!

Just as before the scent of the chimera women overpowered any residual shyness Micah might have left. Now there was only the raw sexual craving that he knew would soon be followed by the hallucinations and the euphoria that went with it. Alison was on her knees, her mouth worshiping his masculinity while she spread his thighs and buttocks to give Carmen access to his intimate star.

Then she was on her back with her legs spread and her arms outstretched. Micah dove onto her with a snarl that was quickly followed by a groan as Carmen took him from behind. The three of them bucked, whimpered, groaned, shouted for what seemed an hour until finally Micah's overloaded sensations yielded to his needs and he emptied himself into Alison.

After some exhausted minutes the trio stumbled up onto the couch next to Azure Stars. There an exhausted human and two tired but happy chimeras and a very amused 'Branc reclined, or in Micah's case, sprawled face down together.

Azure Stars ran her tentacles down Micah's back and caressed his small, tight buttocks in a manner so familiar that if he hadn't been so spent, the young man might have found offensive.

What a charming combination of virility and acquiescence you display, young human, she began,I don't believe I've ever seen the like. You're going to need some refinement but there is no doubt in my mind that you are going to make me lots of money and lots and lots and lots for you. And I disagree with you Carmen. No hosting orgies while you two are at work for this one. Individual home visits to very well off clients for very high prices. He needs to arrive discreetly, perform heroically and then quietly fade away. Let the mystery of the reclusive artist continue. Ariel works that line so well with her sculpture. Micah can do the same with sex. Tell me, Alison, do you intend to have his child?

Children! Alison was emphatic.

And Carmen?