Sylvia

Story Info
She wanted to feel young again.
7.5k words
4.11
112.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
931 Followers

John

I never had a clue. I have been married for thirty years and it never occurred to me that my wife might be unfaithful but there it was, a photo in my office mail of her with a cock in her mouth looking up at the camera. The picture had evidently been taken by the guy she was blowing. It broke my heart and I couldn't understand how or why she was doing this or who had sent me this photo.

Sylvia

I was feeling old. The kids were gone out of the house, our daughter was married and in fact, I was a grandmother twice over. I had gone through menopause in my late 40's without many problems and my marriage was good, if not exciting. John, my husband, was CFO of a large corporation and made handsome living, I wanted for nothing. We had money and a lovely home and everything that goes with it. I even had a boob job and a face lift and yet I still felt old and ugly. We had settled into middle age like most people do, comfortable with each other and perhaps a little bored and as for me, a little depressed. In high school and college I was the pretty girl, the one all the boys flocked around, that is until I met John. He was handsome and smart and I knew he was going places. When he asked me to marry him I eagerly accepted. The three children came along in the first six years and I spent the next twenty raising them. John was busy advancing up the corporate ladder and seemed to be involved more and more in his career. Now I have time on my hands, the house is empty and while I play tennis with three friends and do some volunteer work I have nothing important to occupy my time. It was at tennis that I met Brian.

John

Sylvia and I were married when I finished my MBA and she graduated from college. She worked for a year and then became pregnant with our first child and never worked afterwards Two more came along and all of them are now finished with their schooling and are out of the house which is now too big for just the two of us. We even have two grandchildren. My career has taken off and I am CFO of a multinational corporation with an annual income in the low seven figures. Financially we have nothing to worry about. Sylvia has her own checking account and credit cards and manages the household on her own. I just plunk down $5000.00 into her account every month and if she needs more I never question her, I just put in what ever she wants. It worked well all of our married life, of course when we were first married, the amounts were less but they increased as we prospered. She has everything that she could want, why is she fucking another man? Why, when she is 52 years old, do I have to see a picture like this one? She is still a good looking woman and certainly doesn't look her age. I wonder how long has this been going on? I wonder who this guy is and is he the only one? So many questions and I want all the answers before I do anything.

Sylvia

About six months ago one of the girls didn't show up for tennis so we were playing one against two. I noticed a young man watching us and I invited him to join us and he accepted. He was about the same age as my oldest son and I have to admit, much more handsome. Because I had invited him, he became my partner and we played well together. He kept complimenting me on the way I played and patted me on the back or arm after a really good shot. The touches got more frequent as the game went on and in the middle of the last set I got a pat on the ass.

"Brian, what are you doing?"

"I couldn't resist it. When I am behind you and you are playing net, you bend forward and I get a view of the most delicious backside I have see in years. I just couldn't help touching it."

"Well I can't stop you from looking but I don't appreciate your touching."

But the trouble was I did appreciate the touch. I found it very exciting that a handsome young man found my bottom delicious. He did it twice more before the game was over. The first time I just said,

"Brian." in an angry tone and the second time I just giggled. I was now flirting with him!

We showered after the game and I dressed very slowly and let the other two women leave before me and when I exited the locker room, sure enough there was Brian.

"I knew you would let the other two leave before you did. I waited because I wanted to get to know you better. How about a drink before you go home." I accepted with,

"Better a cup of coffee."

So we went to a Starbucks and talked for an hour. I found out that he was a struggling actor who went to drama school in the morning and an occasional audition in the afternoon. He heaped flattery and compliments on me and I have to admit I loved the attention, I hadn't been hit on like that in years. Then he asked,

"Have lunch with me tomorrow?"

"Brian, I am flattered that you asked me but I don't think that's a good idea."

"Please Sylvia; I enjoy just talking to you."

"Well alright, but just lunch and talk. Don't get any ideas."

I knew he wanted to get into my pants and I found the idea very exciting even though I no intention of letting it happen. Or did I? I didn't know myself.

John

So I did what I had to do, I hired a detective agency to initiate surveillance. It wasn't cheap but I could afford the best and they were good. In no time they were in the house when she was out at the tennis club. They concealed cameras and microphones in every strategic spot. Even knowing they were there I couldn't find most of them. She never went out at night but I did not know what went on during the day. Also, at least half a dozen times a year, I was out of town on business, some times for a week or more. Now there was electronic surveillance 24/7 in the house and she was under observation whenever she left. We even put a voice activated recorder under the seat of her car. Many years ago when she opened her own bank account we had done it as a joint account and she probably never thought about it. That gave me access to all her credit and debit card bills. When I downloaded her bank statements I got the shock of my life. Her bank balance was below $1000.00 and as I reviewed the statements I saw that up until about six months ago the running balance averaged over $20,000.00. Then the cash withdrawals started, a thousand here and two thousand there and the credit card payments went from about two thousand a month to over five thousand. Where was all that money going? Now I downloaded the credit and debit card statements and I found charges for thousands, including a downtown jeweler and a men's wear tailor. Now I was getting somewhere. I went to the tailor and inquired about getting a custom made suit. He was most accommodating and told me that his suits sold for between $1500.00 and $2500.00, depending on the fabric chosen. Thanked him and told him I would be back. I then went to the jeweler and showed him the charge on the copy of the bill. Yes, he remembered selling it to a lovely lady, Mrs. Jackson, who was buying it for her nephew. He thought she called him Brian. It was chronometer, a very fine watch. I thanked him and said that now I remembered who it was for.

That evening at the dinner table I said Sylvia.

"I have been checking my credit card bills and I found a few discrepancies so I called them and they gave me credit for the overcharges. Can you give me yours for the last six months so I can check them against your receipts to see if the same thing happened to yours?"

"I don't keep them," she said, "I used to but I never found mistakes so now I just pay them and shred them and the receipts afterwards."

A good way to cover your tracks, I thought to myself.

"Well in the future hold on to them. I hate to be taken advantage of."

"OK dear, that's no problem."

All of this with straight face on her part even though she had spent almost $50,000 in the last six months! I don't know her anymore, if I ever did.

Sylvia

He was seated at the table when I walked in to the restaurant. He stood up and held my chair. John hasn't done that in years.

"I was worried you wouldn't show up."

"Why, I accepted your invitation."

"I know you did but I was afraid you might have had second thoughts. I was awake half the night worrying."

"Silly boy, there is nothing for you to worry about a lunch date."

"I am not silly, I am serious. All I could think of is that I want to make love to you."

There it was, out on the table, a proposition and all I could say was,

"Brian,"

I said it sternly but he could see in my eyes I was receptive.

"Please Sylvia, you have no idea how desirable you are and how hard my cock was when I was lying in my bed thinking of you, thinking of kissing your lips, your breasts and your pussy. Look how hard I am now."

He slid his chair back and I looked in his lap and I saw the tent in his pants. So help me, I wanted to reach out and touch it, right there in the restaurant. I was wet and my nipples were stiff.

"No Brian, I told you lunch, that's all."

"I know you are a few years older than I am but I believe I am falling in love with you."

"Brian stop it, let's eat or I am going to leave."

We ate lunch and talked. When ever he brought up the subject of making love to me I shut him down. He had such a hang dog look about him that I wanted to hold his head against my breast and comfort him. When we finished he escorted me back to my car. He held the door open for me and as I turned to sit in the driver's seat he put his hand behind my head and kissed me. I couldn't pull away from him and as his tongue entered my mouth I responded. I couldn't help myself, I was turned on.

"Please," he said, "I have a room reserved at the motel down the block. Come with me."

I surrendered and said,

"Get in before I change my mind."

I was only with three college boys before I met John and no other man but him after I married. Brian was in a class by himself. The three before John just fucked, John made love, but Brian was a virtuoso. He had me on an orgasmic high for the whole four hours we spent together. His hands and his lips, touched me in ways I had never experienced and his cock was magic in my pussy. No one, including John, ever made me cum like that. I finally had to beg him to stop. I was crying because I was so happy. When he finished with me I was clinging to him like I was drowning and he was my life preserver. He said to me,

"I love you," and I responded,

"I love you too."

It was late and I had to get home in time for dinner with John and as I drove the realization of what I had done and said, hit home to me. I felt guilt but yet so euphoric that this handsome young man was in love with me that the guilt was far over balanced by the pleasure. And guilt be damned, I wanted more and I was determined to got it.

John

Monday I heard from Jim Barrows at the agency and it was not good news.

"I am sorry to say, Mr. Jackson, your wife is having an affair with Brian Truet, a young man who plays tennis at her club."

Although I suspected the affair, the news hit me like a blow to the stomach. He continued,

"She plays tennis with her friends every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon but she meets him for lunch every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and they go to a motel for two or three hours afterwards. In fact they have a standing reservation for the same room every week. We tried, but the motel will not let us put surveillance in the room. They are afraid of being sued for invasion of privacy. We do have some audio tapes of phone calls between your wife and Mr. Truet which I will have delivered to your office tomorrow. They are incriminating but not decisive. I would advise continuing our surveillance."

"OK continue it, I have to go Europe in two weeks, let's see if anything happens in the house. Meanwhile find out every thing you can about this guy, I want to bust his balls."

"Mr. Jackson we cannot be a party to any violence."

"No violence Jim, I'm not the physical type but I will make him sorry he played in my backyard."

At dinner that night I tried to draw her out.

"How was your day dear, any excitement?"

"No I had lunch with a couple of the girls and then some shopping."

"Did you find anything interesting?"

"As a matter of fact I did. I saw a lovely designer dress that I drooled over."

"Really will you model it for me?

"I didn't buy it. I am a little short in my bank account."

"Why didn't you tell me before? I will be glad to deposit more for you."

"Well I guess I have been a little extravagant lately and I didn't want to ask."

"Nonsense my love, you know I deny you nothing."

"Well then I can use another $3000 to get me through the month."

"I will have it in your account in the morning."

"You are a darling, that's why I love you so much."

She came over and sat in my lap and gave me a kiss with her tongue so far down my throat I almost choked. I almost threw up too since she probably had that tongue wrapped around his cock all afternoon. Then she slid off my lap and kneeled between my legs and said,

"I want to show you how much I love you."

She opened my belt and pants and took out my cock,

"OOOOOOOOhhh. You look so delicious I want to make it bigger."

She began fondling me and in spite of myself I grew hard. She looked up at me and smiled and then began to suck it, still looking at me and smiling all the time. Now our sex life was pretty good, or at least I thought so up until now, but I never remember getting a blow job at the dinner table and I never remember getting one from her without my asking. I saw that smiling face and knew right then that she looked like whore working for a larger tip. It was the face I saw in the picture. How the hell did she get like this? I finally came and I have to admit it was good and she swallowed every drop. She then got up and kissed me again and I tasted myself on her tongue. I wondered how many times have I tasted someone else's cum?

The next morning I got the two tapes and played them in my office. I heard her say.

"Good morning darling."

"And a good morning to you my sweet Sylvia."

"Oh Brian I couldn't wait until he left so that I could call and hear your voice."

"I can't wait until tomorrow when I can hold you in my arms and make love to you."

She giggled. My wife giggled like a teenager.

"Brian when I am in your arms I am in heaven."

This dialogue was from a third rate B movie but it was my wife and her lover.

"And when my cock is in you we are both I heaven."

"Oh Brian your cock is so beautiful. I love it inside of me and I love playing with it and most of all I love sucking on it."

"You are so beautiful Sylvia especially when you look up at me as you suck. It makes me love you all the more. Some day I am going to take a picture of you like that."

I'll have to get a couple of 8x10 glossies of that. They will come in handy when I divorce her ass. This conversation went on for almost half an hour and it made me sick because he was bullshitting her left and right and she ate it up. The other tape was just them confirming that they would be meeting for lunch.

Sylvia

We met every Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon. I always finished sexually satiated and then hungry for more before I got home afterwards. I was literally a bitch in heat when I was with him. I couldn't get enough of his cock. The minute I walked into the room with him I was tearing at his fly so that I could suck on it. I wanted it hard for me. The third day we met as I was sucking on it he said,

"Sylvia, look up at me,"

And as I did he snapped a picture of me with his cock in my mouth and my eyes looking up at his.

"Why did you take my picture like that?"

"Because you like to do it and I want to able to remember you like this."

I was beyond reason and just went back to sucking. One day he was late for our rendezvous and I berated him for it and he said he had lost his watch and didn't know the time. So I bought him a new Omega. Another time he complained that he had an audition next week and he needed a new suit, so I got him a custom made suit. I also bought him gold cuff links and three monogrammed shirts. Needless to say I was paying for the motel room each time we met and for all the lunches, after all, he was not working. I was at the point that I didn't care about anything but having his cock in my mouth, my ass or my pussy.

John

Tuesday night I almost didn't come home but I had to continue in the usual routine. At the table I told her I had to go to Europe the next week and I asked her to come with me. She asked,

"Where in Europe are you going?"

"Berlin and maybe Dresden. We are interested in buying a German company."

"If it was Paris or London I might have gone but Berlin in the winter doesn't interest me. I'll just stay home and play tennis."

I thought to myself, 'Yeah, and with whose balls'.

Friday, just before I left the office I got a report on Truet and two more tapes that I listened to on Saturday in my home office. The Wednesday tape started with,

"I have wonderful news for you darling, he is going to Europe for a week. We can have our days and now nights together. I can't wait to have you for 24 hours and by my side when I sleep at night."

"That's wonderful news. I will finally be able to take you out on some real dates to dinner and dancing."

"Brian, I am looking forward to being able to wake you in the morning by sucking on your cock and having your cum for breakfast."

"I am sure you will look as beautiful in the morning as you do during the day. You are so gorgeous I dream about you even when I am not asleep."

She giggled said "Oh you."

My god she swallowed his line of crap. How could she be so dumb?

Then they started on the phone sex,

"Sylvia?"

"Yes Brian."

"Are you still in your night gown?"

"Yes Brian, just like you want me to be."

"Slip the straps off your shoulders; I want you naked above your waist."

"Oh Brian, my nipples are so hard."

"I see you in my mind. Your gorgeous breasts, so plump, so tempting. I want to suck on them. Can you feel my lips on you sucking? Feed me darling, pull them for me."

I could hear my wife moaning as she fondled herself.

"Drop your night gown to the floor and spread your legs. I want to see my beautiful pussy. Now I want to touch it. I want to taste it. I want to lick it. I want to kiss it. I want to eat it."

She was frantic now. I could hear her ragged breathing.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please I want you to fuck me. I want your cock inside of me."

Goddamn she had no pride. She was begging him.

"Are you going to be good girl for me Sylvia and take good care of me?"

"Yes Brian you know I will. Haven't I been generous with you?"

"Yes you have darling and you don't want it to end so you."

"No Brian, I can't live without you."

"Darling it's my cock you can't live without."

"Please."

There was desperation in her voice.

"Think of my cock. How long it is. How thick it is. How your cunt feels when it slides into you. Use your fingers, all four, in and out. Feel me fucking you and now CUM."

I heard her scream as she climaxed and then I heard her sobbing,

"I love you, I need you."

"You shall always have me as long as you are good to me."

That son of a bitch was milking her and she was hooked enough to do just what he wanted. Usually before I go on a trip we would have a little extra sex to make up for the time we would be apart. She offered but I begged off by telling her I thought in was coming down with a cold. There was no way I could make love to her after what I had heard.

Sunday evening I left for Berlin. On the plane I read the report on Brian Truet. I also looked at pictures of him. I have to admit my wife has good taste. He is good looking and well built. I guess the women would call him a hunk. He is also an actor who never made it. 28 years old, unemployed and living with a blonde, and if you can believe it, her name is Barbie. He earned less than fifteen thousand last year which means he can't even pay his rent. He must be living off the blonde and my wife. He has done a few beer commercials and a few bit parts and time is passing him by. No wonder he is playing my wife

murphy621
murphy621
931 Followers
12