Sylvia, a Witch, and a Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He soon forgot his pain as Sylvia expertly worked his large cock, fingers stimulating the ridges of his shaft. After a few moments he was moaning contentedly again.

Sylvia dropped his cock and it tapped against her torso. She pointed his dick down at her crotch and began grinding herself against it. The young woman's clit met the Demon's supernatural cock and she began to moan herself. Sylvia didn't allow herself to close her eyes. The Demon was secure, yes, but she still knew that there was the possibility it could break free if the spell failed. She would have to work fast before that happened and her prisoner would be free, probably raping and killing her in vengeance for his imprisonment.

She continued grinding her pussy against the cock of the Demon, holding his waist to support herself. As her pleasure grew, Sylvia noticed something happening in front of her. The needles in the Demon's chest started to glow with a hot, orange light. The magic energy then sped down the six threads and into the needles inserted into her own arm. It was like fire going into her veins as the points glowed under her skin and the magic seeped inside her. She screamed in agony. The Arcane symbols painted on her arms began emitting white light. As soon as the marks on her arms awakened, the fiery pain turned to pure pleasure. It was like taking a drink after being without water for days. Her body absorbed the power greedily and she could feel it coursing through every bit of her.

Suddenly, the stimulation too much, she felt her pussy cum without warning. She yelped in surprise and fell backwards. As she fell to the ground she instinctively grasped out for something to hold on to and her hands grabbed at the glowing threads hanging from the Demon's chest, yanking them out.

The Demon stared down at her and pulled at his magical shackles. Sylvia saw the pale light around one of his wrists start to flicker. Something was wrong, some part of the spell dangerously close to failing. She pulled the needles out of her arm and scrambled out of the circle on her hands and knees. Frantically taking her paint and brush, she went to wipe out the first of the signs that would send the Demon back to Hell. She activated one glyph and the portal opened again, another brushstroke and the portal began pulling the Demon in. She wiped out the next symbol and the magical bonds holding the Demon's limbs vanished. With nothing tethering him to the mortal world any longer, he was swallowed up into the abyss of the portal.

Sylvia smeared over the final sign in the sequence and the portal vanished. She was alone again. She breathed out shakily. That had been too close, but...it had worked! She absorbed the magic from the Demon, claimed it, made it her own.

She stood up and closed her eyes, willing herself into calmness and focus. Magic was swirling like a flood and flashing like lightning inside her very soul.

She was a Witch. She was a fucking Witch!

--

The sun was rising as Sylvia finished putting her living room back together. The magic paint of the summoning circle had been easy. Her first ever self-powered spell had been to wipe away the markings, leaving the floor clean as it had been before. She didn't know of any way to move furniture with magic however, and had spent some time setting the apartment back to rights. When she finished the work, she took a refreshing shower and put a bandage over the puncture marks on her left wrist, then climbed into bed. She slept all day.

Who she finally woke up to was the person she most wanted to see.

"Rochelle!" Sylvia exclaimed with breathless delight as she opened her eyes in the early evening and saw her lover sitting on the edge of her bed.

"I did it!" she told her, "I took my power, I'm a Witch!"

Rochelle leaned down to hug her. "I know, Syl," she said as they embraced. "Everyone in the Coven has felt you awaken. They sent me to welcome you."

"I'm so happy to see, you. So happy it worked," said Sylvia with tears of happiness welling up.

"Me too," answered Rochelle. "I knew you could do it." She leaned back from the hug and then kissed her for a good, long while.

"When do we go to the Coven?" asked Sylvia after they parted.

"Tonight, after midnight," Rochelle told her.

"So what you're saying is we have some time to kill?" grinned Sylvia, and pulled her lover to her in celebration.