Sylvia Does the Davenport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to tell Sarah about this?" she whispered.

When he didn't answer she began to slowly gather the waistband of her skirt up, raising the hem higher and higher until it formed a micro-mini that barely covered her panties.

"Does she ever strip for you like this?" she teased, feeling herself more in control of the action and enjoying the erotic sensations her role-playing was having on her.

She turned away from his hungry eyes and bent forward, shamelessly flaunting her trim derriere. She removed her blouse and threw it on the chair, reached back and unhooked her bra and let it hang loosely down the sides of her back. She carefully unzipped her skirt and let it fall to her ankles. Shrugging her shoulders forward, the bra slipped down her arms to catch momentarily at her elbows and then off, joining the crumpled skirt at her feet. She stood proudly dressed only in white bikini panties, her back still to him.

"Is Sarah this sexy?" she purred. She rolled her hips suggestively, her hands cupping her breasts lightly. "Do you think she'll like hearing about my little strip-tease?"

"Turn around," he answered. His voice was now no more than a whimper.

Sylvia ignored him. She continued to caress herself, running her hands lovingly over her body and enjoying the insistent tingling in her nipples as they filled with delightful warmth. She reveled in the pleasure from her fingers and the enjoyment of knowing he wanted to replace them with his own. She continued caressing herself until she heard his soft plea.

"Please, Sylvia."

She slipped her fingers down her stomach and under the waistband of her panties, combing her nails through the soft forest of her well-trimmed pubic hair. With one hand she pulled the thin material lower on her hips while the fingers of her other hand slithered deeply into the hot moisture between her legs. She looked playfully over her shoulder, watching the pulsing bulge that had lifted the sheet between his legs. She felt a sudden surge in her wetness and impatiently pushed the tiny bikinis to the floor. Stepping out of them she walked directly into the beam of light from the bathroom, exposing her nakedness fully for the first time.

"Answer me, Brad." Sylvia could hear her excitement that had crept into her voice. "Will she like it?" She purred naughtily, "This is for all three of us, remember?"

When he failed to answer she continued to squeeze her plump nipples, rolling them suggestively between her thumbs and forefingers. Teasing them to their full length and hardness she lifted her breasts in a silent offering to him, the sweet pain she felt accentuating her pleasure. His eyes were glued to her fingers, his mouth hanging slightly ajar. She could hear his ragged breathing over the music.

This was what she lived for. The incredible rush when a new man saw her totally naked for the first time, with his lust so obvious and undeniable. The only thing more perfect was the heights she reached with Brandon. This kind of excitement always took her back to her first self-discoveries and reinforced just how powerful her sexuality was. She turned her back to him, mischievously hiding herself again from his hungry eyes.

"Turn around," he whispered.

His voice reminded her of a little boy's. "I want to see you touch yourself again." He hesitated when she didn't respond. "My God, Sylvia," he pleaded. "Please. You're so beautiful."

Sylvia instinctively knew she was in complete control. Not only of Brad, but of herself and the entire scenario. She smiled happily, knowing how excited Brandon would be when she told him about her afternoon.

She walked confidently to the head of the bed and took a drink of the cool wine. She turned up the volume on the radio and looked down at him as he stared back expectantly. She picked up the condoms and shuffled through them absently, as if thinking about changing her mind. Finally she dropped all but one of them back on the table and took a deep breath. A self-satisfied smile spreading across her face, she slowly began to tear open the package.

"Take the sheet off, Brad," she purred.

* * *

Brandon was finishing his second drink when Sylvia arrived downstairs. The Davenport's lounge had filled with the after-work crowd, all noisily enjoying the warmth of the popular and friendly bar. He was sitting on one of the overstuffed sofas near a dark window, looking absently out at the rain. He seemed lost in his thoughts and didn't notice her until she strode confidently over to stand directly in front of him. As he started to stand up to greet her she put her hand on his shoulder and pressed him firmly back into the sofa, kissing him lightly. She pulled back a bit and smiled, then without saying a word she leaned forward and kissed him again—this time harder, more hungrily. She opened her mouth and slithered her tongue deeply into his mouth.

Brandon's face glowed with pleasure at the warm insistence of her kiss.

"My goodness," he grinned, "and hello to you, too!" He winked conspiratorially at her, dropping his voice to a theatrical, menacingly growl.

"Can I buy you a drink, Beautiful?"

Sylvia slipped onto the sofa next to him, her hand casually landing on his leg. Glancing around to see if anyone was watching, she moved her fingers to the inside of his thigh and then deliberately slipped it higher. She squeezed him firmly, pleased to feel him immediately respond.

She grinned mischievously. "I'd rather you just . . . "she put her lips next to his ear, her voice dropping to a throaty whisper, "take me home and fuck my brains out!"

Brandon's mouth slowly opened, pleasure spreading across his face as he quickly slipped into perfect sync with her mood.

"Wow, Babe. What got into you this afternoon?" he asked.

Sylvia laughed happily. "Take me home and I just might tell you." She arched her breasts lovingly toward him. "You could be glad you asked."

She looked wistfully out the dark window at the rain-soaked street and smirked.

"Very, very glad, indeed!"

12