Sylvia's Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Sheila, Sylvia's mom, surrenders herself to me.
3.3k words
4.59
95.3k
86

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,121 Followers

Part 2 -- Sheila and I became lovers

Part 2 of a continuing series. If you have not read part 1, I suggest you do so in order to follow the flow of the story

Sylvia would be graduating from high school in a couple of weeks. She was going to visit her grandparents for the first week of her summer break before leaving for college in the Fall. I was already hoping Sheila, Sylvia's mother, would follow through on her offer of having sex with me.

Sylvia's grandparents drove down and picked her up to take her home with them for her vacation. Sheila called me and told me they were gone and asked me to come over. The way her voice purred into the phone had every part of me was tingling with excitement. She did not actually say anything about sex but the tone of her voice and how soon after Sylvia was gone left little doubt in my mind as to her intentions.

Needless to say, by the time I got to her house my imagination had made my cock was as hard as a steel rod and my balls were aching for release. Sylvia and I had kept our promise and had not had sex, not even a hand job and I had not masturbated for over two weeks in anticipation of giving Sheila a full load of my molten lava. At least that was my wish but I did know if she was taking birth control pills so I did stop and buy some condoms. I did not know if she would allow me to cum inside her. In fact, I was still not 100% certain she would actually have sex with me but, so far, it certainly looked promising.

When I got to Sheila's house and she opened the door there was no doubt in my mind what she wanted. She greeted mt at the door wearing a sheer black lace baby doll nightie that barely covered her pubic mound. She was also wearing a matching garter belt with black stockings and black "fuck me" pumps with 6 inch stiletto heels. Her flaming red hair hung just below her shoulders and her makeup was perfect. Not gaudy, but classically perfect. In some other setting she could have been a $5000 a night whore.

As my jaw hung open she smiled and said, "I guess you like my outfit."

"Y-y-y-Yes!" I stammered.

She just beamed at me and said, "I ordered this entire outfit just for our first time together. I got the stockings to add a special touch. They are pure silk, not nylon. I hope you like the outfit and are as ready for me as I am for you."

With that she pulled me inside the house, closed the door, wrapped her lovely arms around me and kissed me with such fierce passion that she nearly took my breath away. I slid my hands down her back, cupped the cheeks of her ass firmly and pulled her steaming mound against my stiff engorged cock. She wrapped her right leg around my left calf and writhed her body against me like a snake trying to copulate.

"It has been a very long time since I was with a man so I hope you are up to this," she whispered breathlessly into my ear.

"I hope I am too as I do not want cum too quickly and leave you disappointed and frustrated," I told her as I picked her up in my arms and carried her to her bedroom as though she was my bride on our wedding night. Little did I know that being a newly wed bride was the farthest thing from her mind.

She laughed seductively and said, "I was so hoping you would do this. I dressed like this just for you so be the man I know you can be and make me act like a whore for you."

I was about to take her to the bed and lay her down when she asked me to put her down. I was a little puzzled by her request but I let her stand up. She turned around to face me and pulled my t shirt over my shouldered. She knelt down and removed my shoes. Then she unfastened my belt, zipped down my jeans and pulled them along with my underwear down my legs to the floor,

My raging cock bounced up and hit her on her beautiful face. She gasped as she stared at my raging 9 inch cocks as it sprung into view and almost screamed, "Oh my God! I hope that monster will fit inside of me."

Sheila instantly dropped to her knees and gripped my aching throbbing rod with her soft delicate hands and began to kiss and lick the swollen mushroom shaped head.

She smiled up at me and said, "I know I can't take all of it in my mouth right now, but if you will be patient with me and give me a little time I will learn how to do it. I've NEVER had one this big in my entire life and I really do want to be your fuck toy. Now, I almost wish I hadn't made Sylvia promise not to have sex with you. I know she is going to love this one she gets used to it. I wish you had been the one who took my cherry."

With that she slipped her lips over the head and slowly managed to take about half of the throbbing monster into her sweet warm mouth. Her lips were stretched almost to their limit by my girth of nearly 3 inches. In spite of my size, she showed me she definitely knew how to suck a man. She swirled her tongue expertly around the head and began to move her mouth slowly back and forth. I could hear her slurping as her saliva flowed to moisten the invader. She reached down and softly stroked my balls while she continued to suck my cock. I knew if she kept this up I would release a torrent of my fiery cum into her eager hungry mouth.

She stopped for a moment, looked up at me with a gleam in her beautiful emerald eyes and said, "Michael, please put you hands on my head and fuck my mouth as if it is a pussy, but go as slowly as you can and tell me when you are going to cum. I want to taste your cum on my tongue before I swallow it and I promise I will do my best to swallow all you give me."

"Sheila, I want to cum in your mouth but it may take me a while to recover since I am not really very experienced at this and I do not want to disappoint you," I said, honestly.

It had been over two weeks since I had even masturbated and with the expertise of her mouth I knew I would not last long but I slipped my hands down to the back of her head, grabbed her long flowing hair and began to slowly pump my engorged cock into her mouth. At one point, I pushed a little too far into her throat which caused her to gag a little. I slowed my self down as I realized she was only able to take about half of my cock into her mouth.

She picked up the pace and I could tell that she really want me to cum for her. Somehow she managed to let out a little moan from time to time. Sheila was definitely not a stranger to pleasing a man. I could feel the stirring in my balls and I knew it would only take a few more seconds of her magnificent sucking until I exploded my seed into her mouth.

"Oh God! Sheila, baby, I'm going to cum. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! You really are a naughty, nasty like whore. Dammit, I want you to be MY SLUT! ARRRRRRGH!!!! I'm CUMMING!" I screamed as my balls tightened and the first blast of my molten lava of cum erupted into her eager mouth.

With that I released what felt like a quart of my fiery sperm into her hungry mouth. She was swallowing it all not wanting to let even a drop escape from her mouth. My balls kept surging as they explode four or five more torrents of my sperm into her mouth. She began to tremble and I realized that she was in the throes of her own orgasm.

When she had swallowed all of my offering, she smiled up at me and said, "Oh my God! I have never cum with anyone by just giving him a blow job. You are amazing. If you feel half as good inside my pussy as you felt in my mouth Sylvia is going to have to share you with me even after you are married because I'll NEVER be able to give you up."

After we had both calmed down a little she asked, " Michael, will you please eat my pussy while you recover. I have never cum while giving a blowjob until now and I'm begging for you to give me everything."

Needless to say, I felt like I had just won the lottery.

I lifted Sheila to her feet and once again kissed her deeply and passionately. I could taste my cum on her tongue as we kissed and I was determined to find a way to make this woman surrender herself completely to me. I just wasn't sure how Sylvia would react when she found out her mother and I were lovers.

Of course, I still had to prove to Sheila that I could satisfy her in bed. I really did not have a lot of experience with sex but I young and strong and I desperately wanted Sheila as well as Sylvia to be mine. These beautiful green eyed red haired beauties who could easily pass for sisters could both be mine if I could just find a way to make it happen.

I slipped the straps of the nightie Sheila was wearing off of her lovely soft shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Her breasts were full and still quite firm with very little sag. She appeared to be about size 38 C. Her aureoles were very pink and her nipples were pointing straight at my chest. As I looked down at her lovely pubic mound, I noticed she had shaved almost all the hair from it. She had left a little landing strip down the center. I really like the way it looked especially, with the little strip of red hair in the middle. Her waist was quite small and her tummy was flat and firm. Her hips flared very nicely and her legs were magnificent. I was still having difficulty believing this beautiful, sexy woman was actually offering herself to me as my lover. It was my burning desire to be able to satisfy her every wish and whim both in and out of bed.

I gently pushed her back toward her bed and leaned down to kiss her again once she was seated on the side of the bed. I lowered onto her back and began to slowly kiss her all over her face and neck. She moaned very softly as I kissed her. I reached down to cup and caress her gorgeous tits and tweaked her nipples which seemed to become harder by the second.

When I started to suck and nibble on her nipples she moaned, "Yes, Michael, bite them just not too hard at first. Take your time, my darling, I want to be yours. I need to be yours. Please me, satisfy my sexual needs and I will do anything you ask of me."

I kept licking, sucking and gently biting her beautiful breasts and nipples. I ran my fingers down her tummy over her pubic mound. I felt her tremble slightly as I caressed her and I felt her slowly parting her legs for me. Her breathing was becoming somewhat ragged as her passion built. With my fingers, I gently parted her the lips of her pussy which were now and glistening from the sweet feminine nectar that was flowing freely from inside her and oozing down through the crack of her ass. This also exposed her clitoris which, itself, was now swollen as if it was a tiny penis seeking its own release. I flicked it tenderly with the tips of my fingers as she gasped at my gentle touch.

I shifted my position to kneel between her welcoming thighs and slowly kissed down her smooth firm tummy. I slipped my middle finger inside of her and probed it gently into her hungry slit. I could smell the sweet scent of her arousal and feel the glistening dew which continue to flow like a river out of her and run down the crack between her legs. The silk of her stocking felt so smooth and soft against my skin. I raised her legs and kissed her feet and ankles before slipping the toes of first one of her feet and then the other into my mouth.

"Oh my God, no one has ever done that to me. It is so incredibly sexy," she moaned. "I am so happy that I told you I would be your lover."

I pulled my finger out of her now soaking pussy and replaced it with my thumb. Very slowly I rubbed the tip of my middle finger over her tight little anus. I felt her ass tense for a moment before she relaxed it. Very gently, I inserted just the tip of my finger into the tight opening of her sphincter.

She gasped a little and said, "That hole has always been exit only, but I'm willing to try with you even if you want to put your massive cock in there. I don't know if I can take it, but I am willing to try."

"Perhaps, later we can try it that way, but for now it will only be my finger," I replied.

I slipped my finger in deeper and I could feel my thumb on the other side of the membrane which separated her pussy and her anus. I arched my thumb tip up pressed against her g spot. I slipped my ring finger inside her tight anus and probed my deeply. As I worked my thumb and fingers inside of her, Sheila began to moan and buck her hips against my hand effectively fucking herself with my fingers and thumb.

She looked deep into my eyes and softly said, "Michael, if you don't fuck me soon I think I'm going to explode."

Fortunately, my cock had recovered and was once again hard and raging rampantly. "I thought you wanted me to eat your pussy," I told her.

"I do want you to eat me, but right now I want you to fuck your horny little slut hard and deep," she screamed. "Baby, I want your big hard cock buried to your balls inside me. Use me like a whore. Make me your personal fuck toy. You already own me. All that is left for you to do is claim me."

I raised her legs over my shoulders and guided the head of my cock to the tender swollen lips of her beautiful pussy which was already soaked with her juices. I rubbed the head up and down along her creamy slit before slowly pushing it into her. I was amazed at how tight she was. She was moaning at the combination of pain and pleasure she was getting as her pussy stretched to accept this massive invaded into her tiny tight opening.

I had to back and forth inside of her until my cock was lubricated enough to make the final thrust to the bottom of clamping pussy. I did not stop as I made the final thrust inside her and I could my balls slap against her firm tight ass. As I continued to piston my raging cock inside of her it felt as though I was penetrating all the way inside her cervix. The tightness and softness of the walls of her pussy felt like a very wet velvet glove and she squeezed it with her vaginal muscles and bucked her hips against me as if she could not get enough. Her breathing was coming in gasps and she was squirming beneath me like a bitch in heat.

I slammed into her relentlessly with long deep powerful thrusts of my hips. She was tossing her head to and fro and screaming at the top of her lungs begging the to fuck her without mercy.

"Oh God, Michael, I cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fill my hungry pussy with your cum! I'll do anything you want. ANYTHING! Just fuck your little your hot little whore! Your horny little slut! Make me KNOW that I BELONG to YOU!"

I had completely forgotten about the condoms and by this time I would not have stopped until I flooded her womb with my boiling cum. If I got her pregnant, we would do whatever was necessary even if I had to marry her instead of her beautiful daughter, Sylvia.

As she reached the peak of her orgasmic release, I flooded her eager womb with blast after blast of my cream. I knew this woman was mine for as long as I wanted her and she was truly a fuck machine.

I pulled her close to me and kissed he with my most passionate and loving kiss. As we lay together in the afterglow of first of what would be many, many more magnificent sex sessions, I wondered how we would ever be able to explain this to Sylvia. I did not want cause any hurt for Sylvia but I knew I could not give up Sheila.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry. I was so engrossed in our pleasure that I forgot to put on a condom." I said with true concern."

"Don't worry, baby, I started taking birth control pills about two months ago when I made up my mind to make love with you. I wanted your cum inside me to make it real and show you just how much I want you and want to be yours," she whispered softly.

"What are we going to do about Sylvia," I asked her?

"We will find a way to get her to accept it. As far as I am concerned you can marry her and have me as your lovers. She can be your wife and the mother of your children and I will very happy to by your lover and your fuck toy whenever you want me which I hope will be frequently. I am not sure how but we will find a way to make sure Sylvia understands this will work for all three of us," she replied.

Then she added, "If you fuck her like you did me, she will do anything you want just like I did. Michael, I mean what I said I will do anything for you,"

"Nothing could bring me greater joy and pleasure than to have both of you with me always," I whispered.

"Did you really mean what you said about being willingly to try it anally with me," I asked her?

"Michael, my love, you have Carte Blanche with my body. I am willing to do anything with you. In fact, I'm glad I never allowed anyone else to do that to me. At least I can give you that virginity and I will do it no matter how much it may hurt physically," she said sweetly.

To be continued...

OG4U
OG4U
1,121 Followers