Sylvia's Mom Pt. 13

Story Info
The new house begins to become a reality.
6.7k words
4.75
19.3k
27

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers

The new house begins to become a reality

*

To my readers: This part of the story has been a long time in coming. I hope I have made it worth your kind and generous patience.

******

The next morning everything returned to normal for us. I was at home taking care of everything there and the girls had all gone to work. Sunday had gone much better than any of us had imagined it would. Celeste was thrilled to be so sexually alive. Both Sheila and Leann had thoroughly enjoyed everything with Celeste. I now had an incredibly wonderful hot little pixie who could flex her work schedule enough to be available almost any day for an hour or so of sexual pleasure. Based upon my experiences with her, she was both anxious and eager to try anything with me I desired.

Rebekah phoned me; her voice was as effervescent as ever. She was always energetic and her personality made her seem to bubble with excitement. I did not think she would be with us forever but for now I treasured her mere presence.

Her voice was filled with enthusiasm. She spoke so rapidly I had to slow her down in order to understand her words. She calmed herself enough to tell me she was leaving immediately after her last class on Friday so she should be here around 5 o'clock. That worked out quite well since the Sheila, Leann and Celeste were planning to depart from Leann's house soon after they all finished work.

Rebekah told me not to plan anything special not even going out to eat. She was coming to see me and she did not want anything to distract us this time. She explained that while she had greatly enjoyed everything during the holidays she was a little disappointed due to all the other activities that she and I had not had enough time together to suit her.

I agreed I would also have preferred to have been able to spend more time with her really meaning what I said. When I asked her about Sylvia, she said she had told Sylvia she was going to visit her grandparents for the weekend. She giggled as she told she needed another dose of pain. When I asked her if she had anything specific in mind for that, she admitted that she was still an anal virgin. I got an instant erection. Obviously, I would not have to seduce her into surrendering her fabulous tight little ass to me. I was also certain I would not have to seduce her into doing anything else either. She was horny and she was eager.

When I asked her what she was willing to do please me, she told me a better question would be what she was not wiling to do to please me. She said she would stop taking birth control pills and have my baby if that was what I wanted. I laughed to myself at her remark. I was beginning to think I might have to get a vasectomy if I was to avoid becoming a father. I told her for now I only wished for her to be with me whenever she could. She laughed while promising she would surely do that.

After our conversation, I knew I had to move with a certain amount of caution around Rebekah. She made me feel uneasy in that she appeared to want a much deeper relationship with me than just sexual. Sheila had never displayed any jealousy or envy about any of the girls and I was not willing to place our relationship in jeopardy. There may be many like Rebekah or any of the other girls but there was only one like Sheila. Sheila was OK, at least to a certain extent, with having Leann as a "sister wife" but I knew she would not be OK with Rebekah trying to be my first choice. I was also quite sure that when the time came for a child to come into our lives, that child would be mine and Sheila's. She was still young enough and strong enough to bear a child.

My thoughts drifted to Delilah whom I was sure would not go through the week without coming by the house. Being honest with myself, I looked forward to her visits which always included some manner of sex and I also enjoyed just being with her. I often had considerable difficulty remembering she was actually almost forty years older than me. I wanted to call her but I knew she would call or come by when her own need for me became great enough.

I realized I was becoming very attached to each of the girls but for varying reasons with each one. The strangest thing was the distance that seemed to be growing between Sylvia and me. I still loved her and I knew she still loved me but we no longer seemed as close as we had before she went away to college. I supposed at least part of our distancing was due to Sylvia's recognition of the bond that had developed between her mother and me.

Later in the day, Delilah called me. Naturally, I was genuinely happy to hear from her. She told me she missed not having seen me for a few days and wanted to hear my voice. She asked about the weekend and I told it had been very good. I did not mention either Celeste or the plans Sheila and Leann had made to jointly buy the new house. I thought it would be better to let Sheila do that when she wanted the news to be known. There was enough to be done to prepare for the move without having too many people involved too soon. Besides, neither this house nor Leann's house had yet been sold. However, Celeste had assured them both houses would sell quickly. She was a little dynamo about such things and she now had a very real motivation to make that happen since she was now a part of our little "family" group. She would also have her own bedroom there whenever she wanted to visit.

Delilah told me she would like to come by a couple of times during the week as she and her husband were going to be away for the weekend. I readily agreed. The plans for the following weekend seemed to be falling into place almost too nicely. I did not want Delilah to show up unexpectedly interrupting my weekend with Rebekah. In the back of my mind, I was certain Sheila had somehow arranged this entire getaway weekend for everyone. How could I not love this woman?

That evening while Sheila and I were having dinner, we discussed the events of each of day, I told her about the calls I had received from both Rebekah and Delilah. Sheila grinned when I told her Delilah said she would be away for the weekend.

"You can thank me later for that. I borrowed a cabin in the mountains from one of the attorneys at work so I could be sure you and Rebekah would be uninterrupted during your little 'tryst.' Mom and Dad will be using the cabin for their own getaway," she said.

I smiled at her as I leaned over to kiss her. "Here's a little 'thank you' for now. There will be a big thank you later." I replied, patting my crotch before leaning back in my chair.

Dinnertime with Sheila was always quite special. Each night, we spent time talking to keep each other fully informed about what we had done during the day. We both realized that open communication with each other was vital to our somewhat unique relationship.

Sheila adopted a somewhat more serious manner. She told me she really appreciated my having stayed out of school this year to be with her but she did want me to go back this coming Fall to continue my education. I had arranged for a one year deferment in my scholarship allegedly to work on a research project. While it had been difficult to arrange, in the end, I managed to maintain my scholarship benefits without incurring any penalties.

I assured her I would be attending the local university the following Fall term as I had no intention of becoming a permanent "house husband." She giggled at my comment. I always loved it when she giggled. I cannot adequately describe it. It made her seem as though she was still my own age. Of course, neither of us considered age as a factor in our relationship. We just "fit" together like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle and everyone else around us had to find how to join together with us.

She did tell me I was not to be bringing home any little "college cuties" as I already had two of them in Sylvia and Rebekah as well as four more mature ladies to satisfy my every wish, need, or desire.

I could not help but think that in the unlikely event I slept with only one of six of them each night I would have but one night a week to rest and recuperate. It was fortunate for me, indeed, that I was still quite young. I did not even consider the changes which might occur over the next twenty years or more.

"Sheila, at least, we can have a quiet evening alone tonight," I said to her.

She replied, "Quiet perhaps but definitely not alone. Leann and Celeste will be here soon. All of us including you have a lot of things to discuss concerning the sale of both this house and of Leann's house. We do not need to overburden ourselves with debt."

"I fully understand," I said.

We had just finished clearing away the dinner dishes when Leann and Celeste arrived. Neither of them were dressed in 'strip me naked and fuck me' attire but they both looked ravishingly beautiful.

We decided to sit at the table in the dining room rather than in the living room as this arrangement would enable us all to remain more focused on the business at hand.

Celeste began laying out her plan which she believed was 'doable' and should help everything move along as smoothly and quickly as possible. She explained that she had mentioned to the sellers of the new house that she had two houses from which they could choose if they so desired. This could be used as a substantial down payment on the home Sheila and Leann were planning to buy. The sellers were an older couple who wanted to downsize to a smaller home. They also wanted to remain in the area. Celeste told us they had agreed to look at the houses and if they liked one of them they would give very serious consideration to accepting the offer.

We all liked the proposal Celeste laid out for us. Celeste, by this time, was thoroughly familiar with both houses and told us we would need to do very little to prepare the houses for sale. Both Sheila and Leann smiled at me acknowledging their appreciation for my having already attended to many of the minor repairs which may have otherwise been required.

Celeste went on to explain that should this offer be accepted, she was confident she could sell the remaining house in less than 30 days and proceed with the closings before Spring break. Needless to say, Sheila, Leann, and I were ecstatic over this. Celeste was certainly trying her very best to make everything come together for us all.

Of course, she would receive a very nice commission for her hard work. All of us, including Celeste, would further benefit by her having her own bedroom in the new house. She was, after all, now a member of our little "family." She would, of course, for the time being maintain her present residence as her permanent address.

Sheila and Leann chattered back and forth to each other about all the things they wanted to do to the new place once we could move in there. It seemed they had decided to get rid of almost all the furniture in both houses and totally refurnish the new one. Duh! I had not even thought of the actual move itself. However, as always, Shelia and Leann were fully on top of the situation. It was quite clear to me why this was all working out so well. Sheila and Leann were a team. They always worked together in near perfect harmony.

Finally, I went to the other end of the table where Celeste was seated and lifted her to her feet to kiss her. She pressed her firm petite body into mine and crushed her already parted lips onto mine giving me a gut wrenching kiss as tears of sheer joy rolled down her beautiful soft cheeks.

When we finally broke our kiss, she stared deeply into my eyes with her own big soft lovely brown eyes and whispered, "I don't ever remember having been so happy."

I kissed her again as she seemed to literally melt into my arms. When we broke away from this kiss, I glanced from one to the other of them and said, "I finally understand it."

Sheila stared at me before asking, "You finally understand what, Michael?"

"GIRL POWER!" I shouted as I raised my fist into the air saluting them all.

That brought on a round of laughter. Celeste pressed herself tightly to me as she pulled my hands down and guided them to her firm tight ass as she ground her hips against my already rigid cock.

"If you two don't stop that we are all going to have to go to the bedroom," Sheila said. Her face was beaming with joy. She also told us all she hoped we could keep everything within the budgetary range she and Leann had originally established.

Celeste very graciously told us since neither of the three houses had mortgages she was quite certain she could keep things well within their budget even if she had to forgo her own commission. She added that she did, after all, have somewhat of a "vested" interest in this venture and a financial contribution on her part was well with reason.

Sheila and Leann expressed their gratitude for her kind and generous offer but said they hoped it would not be needed.

I told them that I also had a little money stashed away from some investments and I certainly wanted to help with our future.

Sheila stared at me, her sparkling emerald green glowing with what could only be described as a look absolute love. "Michael, my love, YOU are the reason we are doing this," she stated.

I blushed and smiled at her and whispered, "Thank you, darling." I could think of no other words which seemed more appropriate.

Suddenly, Leann burst into laughter and said, "I hope my ex-husband finds out about all of this. He will eat his heart out with envy over the thought of our hot young stud surrounded by six beautiful horny babes while he is stuck with his little blood sucking money grubbing bimbo. I am sooooooo happy to be a part of this."

We all laughed with her at her comment.

Sheila said with utter contempt, "I hope mine doesn't or he'd being trying to find a way to get Michael's cock rammed up his little faggot ass or down his cock sucking hungry throat."

We all laughed again.

On that note, Celeste stood up, stripped her beautiful petite pixie-like body naked and sang, "Hey diddle de dee, a slut's the only way to be...Hey diddle de dee, the slutty way of life's for me." Then she added, "I need to be fucked, NOW!" That ended our 'business' meeting.

Sheila giggled said, "We're going to have to get a double king sized bed for the playroom in the new house for those special times when all seven of us are together at the same time and Michael even though you are young are very virile you will probably need a lot of those little blue pills for those occasions."

I laughed and said, "Hell, I need them just to keep up with the three of you."

Leann stood up, looked at us all and with a sly smile asked, "Well, Celeste is the only one who is already 'undressed' for it but bedroom, anyone?"

With that we all raced down the hallway to the bedroom leaving a trail of discarded clothing in our wake. Sometime well after midnight, Celeste got up and politely excused herself saying she needed to go home so she could get some sleep.

Leann looked up at her and said, "Well, go if you must but I'm staying right here with my 'sister wife,' Sheila and our shared husband, Michael." She then rolled more tightly into the arm I had wrapped around her and snuggled closer to me.

We all said, "Goodnight." Celeste left the room with a huge smile on her face.

Sheila snuggled closer to me on the other side and whispered loud enough for both Leann and me to hear, "I love the sound of that, 'my sister wife and our shared husband'."

We lay there wrapped together and fell asleep.

The next morning, I told Sheila I felt sure Delilah would drop in so I asked her if I should say anything about the new house. She said she had not yet said anything to Delilah about it because she wanted to wait until actually seemed to be a realty but now that it seemed to be so then it was certainly OK for me to tell her.

She even suggested I take Delilah out to see it and to be sure to have Celeste go with us. I knew she meant she wanted Delilah to meet Celeste. She told me to make sure Delilah knew that Celeste was now a member of our 'family' now. Sheila was wonderful but she was also a devilishly delightful little imp.

I told Sheila I would make all the arrangements including calling Celeste to let her know her role and not to be 'too' professional as I was sure she and Delilah would get along exceptionally well.

Sheila said, "Sweetheart, Celeste won't need any coaching as long as you are there, she'll just follow your lead. That little pixie is just like the rest of us...totally 'hooked' on you."

Her compliments always made me blush.

After Sheila left for work, I called Delilah to ask her to come over around lunchtime and be prepared to spend most of the afternoon. She told me she had already made some plans for today but, naturally, she would change them for me. I told her not to dress too slutty since we would be going out for a little while. She did not ask where we were going. She simply said she understood and would see me at lunchtime.

I knew that even if Celeste was not able to accompany us, I could at least show Delilah the exterior of the new house and the grounds as the owners were out of town. Of course, I did not have a key to the lock box on the front door but Celeste did.

I then called Celeste and filled her in on the plan. She said she would do whatever I wanted her to do and she was actually quite anxious to meet Delilah. Apparently, Sheila and Leann had told her a little about Delilah. I instructed Celeste to pick us up around lunchtime and we would all drive out together.

The 20 minute drive should set the stage for me to show off Delilah and Celeste to each other. After a few minutes, I called Sheila and told her everything was arranged for the afternoon. Out of courtesy, I asked Sheila how far I should go with them.

She laughed and said, "Darling, they're both your girls. They're both hot and bisexual. Make them have a threesome with you if you like. I'm sure they'll do it. I only wish I was there to see it. Mom's experience coupled Celeste's near lack of it, and your guidance would make for quite a show."

"Consider it done, my beautiful goddess, and I'll give you all the delicious details tonight," I replied.

Delilah arrived a few minutes earlier than Celeste. She was dressed perfectly as if she expected us to be going to a reasonably nice restaurant for lunch. I told her a real estate agent was coming to pick us up and show us a house that Sheila and Leann were considering buying.

She was very surprised, to say the least, by this bit of news. I explained to her that the house was large enough for everyone and it also had a very large private pool area in the backyard. She made it very clear she was quite excited about the entire idea.

When I opened the door upon Celeste's arrival, I was very pleased. She was perfect from head to toe. She had dressed for the occasion in what I would describe as professional casual. She wore a tan skirt that reached just above her knees, a somewhat loose fitting white silk blouse and a navy blue blazer. Her lovely legs were encased in sheer silk stockings, which she knew I liked. She also a pair of taupe colored pumps with heels which not too high but still very sexy and she carried a matching handbag. She looked quite chic but not overdressed. Naturally, I complimented her on her attire. She squeezed my hand as she shook it and kissed me lightly on the cheek. Perhaps it was slightly unprofessional but not so much as to appear overly friendly.

I introduced Delilah as Sheila's mother. Celeste already knew Delilah was one of my girls and would soon be one of her own lovers. I did not mention to Delilah just yet that Celeste was also one of my girls.

I could tell by the lustful looks in their eyes that both Delilah and Celeste were favorably impressed by each other. We chatted briefly and Celeste suggested we get started. During the drive, Celeste maintained an even flow of pleasant banter pointing out a number of points of interest along the way acting almost as if she was a tour guide. She made several sexually suggestive comments as she drove making sure to touch my arm or my thigh for emphasis as she spoke. I was certain none of that went unnoticed by Delilah who was seated in the rear passenger seat directly behind me.

OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers
12