Sylvia's Mother Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Why not?" Jason asked plaintively.

"Because...Oh, darling...because I'm old enough to be your mother," she replied softly. "How would it look if...if I divorced Milton and...well...we were to get together? And how would you support us? My darling, you have to finish school, and after that there's college. It would be terribly selfish of me to rob you of all that."

"Maybe I'd rather be with you than go to college and all that other crap," Jason snapped.

Karen smiled sadly and stroked his cheek. "I know you believe that's what you want now," she said, "but I know you'd feel as if I robbed you of something if I kept you from reaching out for your dreams. God, I'm afraid I already have robbed you of something."

"No you haven't," Jason protested. "You've given me something, something more wonderful than I ever dreamed. And I want us to keep sharing it."

Karen sighed softly. "I have a feeling arguing with you isn't going to help right now," she said softly. "So I guess the best thing for us to do is to end this discussion right now."

"Yeah, I guess," Jason said, sounding relieved.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12