Sylvia's Surprise Ch. 04

Story Info
The fireworks continue!!
3.2k words
4.66
37.7k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whome712
whome712
369 Followers

The Fourth of July is a big deal in our part of the world. And it's always hotter than hell. We started having a cookout at our house several years ago, and it's a lot of fun to see old friends and share a beer or two with them. But man it's hot.

We have talked about putting in a pool but I'm reluctant. I don't want the upkeep and I'm worried that someone won't be paying attention to their kids. But my wife wants one so we probably will eventually. That's just the way life works, right?

Anyway, people usually start arriving around 3, so we spend the morning getting ready. My wife is making food and gathering everything we need. My job is to make sure the grill is working and to get the coolers filled with beer, soda, ice, etc. We'll have about 30 people there so it's important that we have enough food and drinks.

Sylvia and Herb arrive early, around noon. Lori appreciates her mom's help, and, well, Herb just hangs around me and talks while I work. We talk about the same things every year: the Cubs, the Bears, you know.

So when they arrived, I wondered how we would handle it. I wanted to try and be as normal as possible, but I knew that it would be a challenge. I figured that I needed to stay away from Sylvia if I could. She knew what I was doing, and she was fine with it.

Sylvia and Herb arrived wearing casual clothes. Herb was wearing a pair of loud plaid shorts that he probably got off the bargain rack 30 years ago. His scrawny legs were pale and he was wearing black socks and shoes, and finished off the look with a white golf shirt. I felt so bad for Sylvia. She tries hard to always look nice, but Herb doesn't care at all.

But Herb is really a nice guy and has been a great father-in-law. He's not in great health and I'll be surprised if he lives another 5 years. He's older than Sylvia by about 10 years and he hasn't aged well. Herb started the business that I now own, and he made it a great success and has no money problems at all. He could buy custom made shorts if he wanted to, but he is notoriously cheap with himself and very generous with others. When Lori and I were thinking about marriage, he offered to sell a piece of the company to me so that I could provide for my family. And when he wanted to retire, he sold me controlling interest in the business and let me pay for it over time. I took what he started and made it national, and it's been all because of what Herb did for me when I was young. I do think the world of the man. He's like a father to me.

Sylvia was wearing a pair of linen shorts that hugged her ass just perfectly, and a blue linen shirt that complemented the outfit perfectly. She was a very classy lady, and always acted so proper in every situation.

But one of the things that makes me really love Herb and Sylvia is that they have never forgotten where they came from, and they are unafraid to roll up their linen sleeves and help. My mother-in-law loves to help Lori cook and take care of the house after the party. That's just who they are.

So having them come over early was always great. I would keep Herb with me while the girls did their work. That was the other part of my morning's work.

I was in the yard when they arrived, and I came in to say hello. Sylvia and I did a very good job of being normal. I didn't grab her gorgeous ass and pull her into my throbbing loins. And she didn't rip her clothes off and molest me. That's a good start. I made a small joke and invited Herb to join me while I finished working on the grill.

"Herb, how are you? How are you feeling?" I said, while I turned away from him to pull the grates out so that I could scrub them.

He didn't respond right away, so I turned back to him. He looked sad and unusually small all of a sudden. I said, "Herb, are you ok?" He shook his head.

"Oh hell, you know, I'm an old man, so everything is relative. I feel ok but I get tired easily."

"Herb, you're going to outlive us all. I've never met anyone tougher than you."

He laughed. "Yeah, but it's getting tougher to do simple things. But I can still drink a beer or two, right?" I laughed and went to the cooler to grab us a couple.

Soon enough, though, Herb and I were back to talking sports and commiserating about the Bears.

Just then, Sylvia came out and said, "John, would you mind helping me get the food out of our car?" I said, "Of course, just give me a second." And I finished rinsing the grills and put them back in place, clean and ready to season.

She led me to the car and I followed, staring again at her ass. I could see her panty line against her shorts, and they appeared to be quite conservative. Well, I knew that nothing would happen today. But I still like looking and dreaming of her ass.

When we got to the car, she opened the back and we pulled out the bags of food: chips, desserts, and other things. Sylvia likes to cook, and she had outdone herself. As we were picking up the stuff, she leaned in and said, "I wish I could strip you and attack you right now. It's taking everything I have to keep my hands away from you."

I said, "Oh God, I want you so much, but we know better than to try anything. Let's keep calm and you can come over first thing tomorrow, ok?" I reached out and felt her tit through her shirt, squeezing softly but enjoying the feeling.

She groaned and said, "You are so good. I wish you could suck them right now, baby. Mama wants to feed you so good."

But then we closed the door and trudged back inside and went back to work.

Part 2

The party went well and most of the people were gone by 8 or so. Some of them wanted to go watch fireworks, and some just wanted to get home. We never went to the fireworks; Lori loves them but I can't stand the crowds. Herb was really wearing down so I suggested that they head on home while Lori and I clean up, but Sylvia didn't want to leave the work to us.

But I insisted. I knew that Herb was exhausted and I want to keep him around for as long as I can. Sylvia reluctantly agreed, so I offered to help her carry her stuff to the car with her first. I grabbed the dishes and leftovers and we went out to their SUV. When we got there, she opened the back and I moved to put them in. While I did so, she said, "I wish we could have found time to play today, but I know it would have been too dangerous. But can we meet in the morning?" She put her hand on my chest and rubbed it gently.

I said, "I know, I've been thinking about you all day, but we'll be together in the morning. What time can you come?"

We agreed on 9, and then we went back in to get Herb and say our goodbyes. I didn't hug her as they left because that would have been out of the norm. They left and Lori and I went back to cleaning up. We were done in no time at all, and we dragged ourselves to bed. I didn't have the strength to try and make any moves, and we were asleep in seconds.

Part 3

Lori woke me with a goodbye kiss around 6:30. I said, "Leaving already? It's too early!" As she was walking out she said, "I took yesterday off and I feel like I need to catch up. I'll be home by 5, though, and we can go out maybe!" And with that she was gone.

I couldn't get back to sleep so I got up, worked out a little bit, and then showered and had breakfast. I decided to avoid clothes and just walk around nude for Sylvia. She seems to like my body so I thought it would be fun to show off.

I had just finished cleaning up the kitchen when I heard the garage door open and close. It was only 8:30, but I figured that Sylvia got an early start as well. But it wasn't Sylvia, it was Lori. Fuck.

I was stuck in place. Here I am, nude in the kitchen again, and surprised by my wife just when I least expected it.

She laughed when she saw me. "Wow, I didn't realize that you walked around that way when I'm gone!" She came over and kissed me.

I stammered, "Oh, I was about to get dressed when I thought I heard my phone ring. I was just heading back upstairs when you came!"

She said, "Well, it's a nice surprise. Almost makes me want to call in and tell them I'm not coming back!"

I grabbed her and gave her a deep kiss. "Sounds good to me."

But we pulled apart and I said, "What happened? Why did you come home?"

Lori said, "Oh, I forgot my phone and I can't do much work without it. Have you seen it?"

It was sitting, charging, next to mine. "Yeah, here.", handing it to her.

She thanked me, and I pulled her back in. "You sure you can't stay?" My cock was growing as I held her against me.

She pushed away and said, "Don't tempt me, baby. I'd love to take care of you but I have to go to an important meeting, and I'm going to be late if I don't leave right now!" She gave me a peck and headed back out. I soon heard the garage door and then her car moving down the driveway.

I thought my heart was never going to stop pounding. That was way too close. But it's a really rare thing for her to come home during the day. I doubt that she's done more than 4 times in all of the years that we've been married. So it was a close call but I didn't think it meant anything.

I went upstairs and splashed some water on my face to try and regain some composure. As I was coming out of the bathroom, I heard Sylvia pulling in. I grabbed a bath towel and wrapped it around my waist and waited at the top of the stairs.

She came in, called my name and came walking to the stairs. She looked up and saw me, giggled, and came up. She was wearing a white pair of linen shorts and a pink linen shirt. She looked delicious. When she got up to me, she grabbed me and I embraced her, kissing her deeply. I said, "Lori came home a few minutes ago. Forgot her phone."

She pulled away and looked startled. "What? Did she see you?"

I pulled back to me and said, "It's fine, she was here and gone in less than a minute. I'm not worried about her." I kissed her and felt her start to relax. Our embrace became more passionate and I couldn't wait to spend the morning in bed with this woman.

We broke our kiss and I said, "Come on.", and I led her to the guest bedroom. She came to me again and we kissed, and she pulled my towel off, revealing my stiff cock that was eager to be loved. She put her hand on me and stroked it, lovingly. She had this lustful look in her eyes.

She said, "So, since you gave me that little surprise last time, I thought that I ought to try it on you." And she knelt down in front of me and put the head of my cock in her mouth. I was shocked, stunned, that she would even think about sucking me, but God, this woman was doing a great job. Once she got used to it, she was stroking and slurping and sucking, licking it, savoring it. If this was her first blowjob then she was a natural.

I put my hands in her hair and gently pulled her mouth closer, wanting to get as much in her mouth as I could. She gagged a little and pulled off for a minute. She kissed the head and said, "How is it?"

I said, "If you keep going I won't be able to control myself. You are amazing." She bent forward and went back to work. With her other hand she felt my balls, rubbing them gently and almost milking them. She was taking more of my cock now, trying to get it deep inside, and I almost collapsed with the pleasure. I knew I would shoot my load if I didn't stop her, but I didn't want to stop her. But I had to. I wanted her pussy too much to let her keep going.

I finally, reluctantly pulled her up and kissed her, my cock throbbing for her. I didn't know how much longer I could wait. She said, "Lie down. I want you to see me undress, ok?"

I nodded, and she reached to her pink blouse to start unbuttoning it. While she worked her way down, slowly, seductively, she gave me glimpses of her creamy white boobs. They looked so good, and I was so hungry for her. My cock was standing straight up, hard and needy.

When she finished with the buttons, she said, "You've changed me, John. I'm not the same woman I was a week ago, and I don't ever want to go back to that life. I was happy but you've helped me discover that I'm still attractive. So I decided that I was going to throw away all of my old lady underwear and buy sexy new ones. I want to be as beautiful as I can be for you."

And she pulled her blouse off and showed me her new bra. Lace trimmed, pale pink, almost the same shade as her shirt. Deep cleavage and low cups, her tits were barely held in. I wanted to bury my face in them. So fucking sexy, and such a change from the frumpy old lady that I used to know.

While I was enjoying the sight of her lovely boobs, she went to work on her shorts, and had them unbuttoned and down in a few seconds. Her panties were the same color as her bra, but they were so small that they barely covered anything. Her pussy was only barely covered, and she did a quick spin to show me that her ass was completely bare except for a string between her cheeks and one at the top of her hips.

She turned back to me and reached down to unleash her tits. The closure was on the front so the bra came away easily, and her tits were there for me. She dropped the bra and moved to her panties, pulling them down and kicking them away as well. She came over to the bed and climbed on top of me. She kissed me greedily and her hand went to my cock. She held it while she maneuvered it into place. She put the head in her pussy and said, "I've been waiting for this since yesterday. I couldn't sleep because I wanted you so much." And then she shoved her pussy down all the way on my cock. My cock head hit her cervix hard and she gave a little squeal. "God, you are so much bigger than Herb. I love feeling you inside me."

And then she started to ride me, hard and fast. Her tits were bouncing above me, and I grabbed them and squeezed, pinching the nipples. She moaned, "Oh God, you're going to make me explode!" And I felt her stiffen and squeeze and she let out a hard groan. I felt her juices cover me, and I pulled her down so that I could kiss her through the spasms. She kept riding me, but her strokes were slower and longer, more depth and more exquisite torment. I felt all of her pussy with every stroke, all the way to her cervix. I didn't know if I could wait much longer. I gritted my teeth and tried to calm down my cock. But she felt so fucking good.

While she was still coming down from her orgasm, I pushed her off and laid her down on her stomach, then I climbed on and slid all the way in, pinning her hips to the bed with mine. Her groans started again, and I gave her a few quick, hard strokes that let me enjoy the different angle that I had inside her.

But then I pulled her up on to her hands and knees, keeping my cock hard inside her. I knew that her tits would be flying all over this way, but I wanted to get as deep as I could. I wanted to fill all of her.

She was grunting with every push against her hips, and I leaned forward and kissed her neck. I was so fucking close, so close to giving her my cum. She came again then, and I quickly followed, releasing a torrent of cum in her. I nearly lost consciousness as my cock throbbed over and over again, shooting load after load into her. We fell forward, still inside her, and I still felt her pussy spasming on me.

When we could talk again, I moved off of her and pulled her against me, spooning her, holding her breasts in my hands while I kissed her neck, her ear, her shoulder. She pushed herself back so that we were snugly nestled together. I said, "You surprise me every time, Sylvia. I never met anyone like you. I never imagined that we would have such a magical connection."

Sylvia rolled over and looked at me, a serious look on her face. I thought she was going to tell me that we had to stop, but instead she said, "From the moment we started, you have made me feel special. I'm glad this happened. I know that I shouldn't be, but I am. I know it's wrong, and I just don't care. I'll take you anytime, anywhere that I can. I want to please you in any way that I possibly can, and I want you to teach me how to do anything you want me to do. My body is yours, John, all yours."

And she leaned forward and we kissed yet again, a romantic kiss between two lovers. God, I am so lucky.

whome712
whome712
369 Followers