Sylvia's Switch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

Marina and Ingmar had disappeared, but now they returned, Marina having changed into a black dress, its bodice consisting of a tightly laced corset, above which her ample breasts perched free. The skirt too was tight, zippered down to below her knees, then ending in a train which trailed behind her. Her blonde hair was loose, and framed her beautiful face, cascading down over her naked shoulders.

She held a chain-leash in her hand, the other end of which was attached to Ingmar's collar. In the other hand she had two more leashes, which she handed to Eva and Susana. Vanessa and I were duly attached.

'Right,' announced Marina, smilingly, 'now we can all go down to my dungeon.'

She led the way, Ingmar trotting along behind like a pet spaniel on her leash.

Once we were all in the dungeon, Marina pulled her slave into the centre of the floor, and motioned to the rest of us to sit on the upholstered bench that ran along one wall.

'Ingmar has been my loyal slave now for about four months,' she told us, 'and she has repeatedly begged me to whip her, haven't you, darling?'

Ingmar just looked up at her mistress, eyes like saucers.

'Haven't you?' she repeated, harshly.

'Yes, mistress,' said Ingmar, still looking adoringly up at her taller mistress.

'And you really do want me to hurt you, you little slut, don't you?'

'Yes mistress,' she whispered, scarcely audibly.

'You can ask me better than that!' rapped Marina, and slapped her face with a sharp, stinging blow that echoed around the room.

'Oh,' she cried, 'yes, please, mistress, please hurt me!'

'That's better,' said Marina, and pulled her quickly over to the St. Andrew's Cross.

Without further ado, she cuffed her wrists to the top extremities, and her ankles to the lower ones, so that Ingmar was spread-eagled, facing the wall. Next, her mistress flipped open the bows at her shoulders and the filmy nightdress fell down about her hips, leaving her effectively naked and vulnerable.

I gasped when I saw the instrument that Marina took down from the wall -- it was a long, leather bull-whip, which looked the cruellest weapon I had ever seen. Marina moved away, way apart, too far away, I thought, to be effective, and swished the whip around theatrically, its thong narrowly missing us as we sat watching. She smiled at us, and then, with an expert flick of her wrist, sent the wicked thong snaking towards Ingmar. It seemed to wrap itself around the girl's lower back, the little knot at its tip disappearing below her armpit. She let out a short wail, and, as the lash came away, there was a long red stripe, scored across the white flesh of her slender back, for all to see.

'If you can't be quiet, I shall gag you!' Marina told her, and immediately lashed her again, cleverly avoiding the first stripe, and making another livid red welt, a little higher up Ingmar's tender back. This time, although she flinched, she only gasped, although the pain must have been terrible.

Three more lashes she had to endure, and then her mistress unfastened her cuffs and took her down from the cross, whereupon she collapsed into Marina's arms, crying, 'Oh mistress, I love you so much. Thank you, thank you!'

I looked at Marina's face, as she helped Ingmar back into her nightdress, and cradled her in her arms. There were tears on her cheeks.

Quietly, she said, 'Ladies: if you wish to avail yourselves of my facilities for your own slaves, feel free, or you may borrow instruments, of course. For now, my slave and I are going to retire.'

I looked at Susana, and she read my mind.

'What would you like me to take?' she asked, 'a crop, or a cane?'

'It's up to you, mistress,' I said, 'I am yours.'

She went over to the wall where all the implements hung, and returned with a thin cane and a leather flogger. Then she stood, and, picking up my lead, took her leave of Eva and her slave, and led me out and up to our rooms.

Once there, she led me straight to the bathroom, released me from my leash and told me to kneel, my hands on my head. My mistress then reached for the shower-head and turned on the water. Immediately I was drenched with a sudden jet of cold water, moulding the thin nightdress to my body. I was frozen, but shivered more in fear of delightful anticipation than from the cold, for I knew what was coming. My mistress took the thin, cruel cane, and lashed me ferociously across my shoulder-blades, the cold wet stickiness of the flimsy nightdress somehow amplifying the stinging pain of the stroke. Immediately, I felt the familiar tingling response in my nipples, as they hardened, and pleasure mingled with pain. Another, and another, stroke fell, lower down my back in a ladder pattern, and I moaned as the vicious switch bit into my flesh, writhing as if to get away, but still welcoming the pain and ecstasy that always came together as my mistress whipped me. I swivelled to look at her lovely face, and saw there only love and passion, as I could tell she shared the indescribable joy that was no flooding my body. The fluid oozed down my thighs as I lost control of my juices.

She flung off my nightdress, and sat on the edge of the bath beside me, kissed me deeply, called me loving names, and then, producing the flogger, lashed me hard three times just above my breasts, making a pattern of red blemishes that she told me looked lovely. As she did this, I came, thunderously, a veritable earthquake of an orgasm, that was the result of all that had happened to me that evening -- the meal with the dildo penetrating me for almost an hour, the gorgeous sight of Vanessa's cunt, the erotic whipping of Ingmar, and, above all, my mistress's punishment - just left me like a wet dishrag, collapsed and helpless on the bathroom floor. My mistress had to carry me to bed -- I let her!

Next morning, I awoke to find myself alone in my mistress's bed. It took me a few moments to remember where I was, and I smiled when I felt the tender stripes on my back, now caressed by a long silk nightgown my mistress must have put on me. I luxuriated in the satin sheets, and spent a few more moments letting my mind wander over the events of the night before, and was still enjoying the reverie when my mistress appeared from the bathroom, wrapped in a robe.

'Come on, lazybones,' she said, 'time to get up!'

I did as my mistress told me, and showered, carefully fingering my tender back, and wincing when the water ran into my wounds. I slipped on a negligee, and followed Susana, now wearing a silk kimono, down to the dining room. Eva and Vanessa were sat at another table, looking more asleep than awake.

As we breakfasted, Marina walked briskly in, already dressed in a business suit.

'I hope you all slept well,' she said, then, without waiting for a reply, 'I've made plans for today -- I hope you won't object! I'm planning to buy a new store in Mérida, and I'd like to take Susana and Eva there to see it. Unfortunately I can only take two people with m in the helicopter, so we shall have to leave the girls behind.' She turned to Ingmar: 'I imagine you'll be able to entertain yourselves around the pool for the day!'

Ingmar grinned cheekily, and glanced from me to Vanessa, then back at her mistress, 'Oh, I think we'll manage,' she said.

We had an idyllic day, lazing naked around the magnificent pool. I let Vanessa rub oil into my welts, and then asked Ingmar if she would like similar treatment. For reply, she rolled over onto her belly beside me, and I enjoyed the feel of her soft white skin under my hands. She was soon writhing gently as I kneaded the oil into her wounds, and I couldn't resist letting a hand wander down into the crack of her buttocks.

She let out a pretty 'oh' as I touched the ring of her anus, and, thus encouraged, I slipped a finger gently inside her velvet tube. She moaned softly, then squirmed in pleasure as I joined it with another finger and plunged it deep within her, way past her sphincter. Her buttock started to rise and fall in ecstasy as I finger-fucked her tight arsehole, and she reached around and grabbed my naked breast hard, shouting, 'Yes, yes, yes! I'm cumming, oh, oh, yes!' Her body convulsed, and she was spent. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Vanessa was masturbating furiously, and she groaned loudly as Ingmar came. I let Ingmar lick me gently to a lovely climax, while I watched Vanessa squirt, for the second time in less than a day. It was a sight that almost made me envious, to see her abandon herself to her climax, and spray her juices out with such impressive force. We all swam together, then, under the warm sun, in happy companionship.

After lunch, one of the maids told us that Marina had phoned, and asked that we 'prepare ourselves' for their arrival, at seven o'clock. The maid said she would lay out the things we were to wear.

When I got to my room, soon after six o'clock, when the heat had gone from the day, I expected to see the same sort of outfit as we had worn the night before awaiting me. I was surprised when I found, laid across my bed, a black fishnet sheath-dress. After showering and making sure that my body was completely devoid of hair, I pampered myself for a while with some of the creams I had found in the bathroom, and then wriggled into the dress. It was a very tight fit, obviously chosen with my measurements in mind, and had long sleeves and a high neckline. It fitted me like a glove, and where its hemline came to just above my knees, there was a broad leather strap with a buckle.

I found that the buckle had only one position, and, when I fastened it, I was hobbled so that I could take only tiny steps. When I looked in the mirror, every detail of my body could be seen through the wide mesh of the dress. I decided on a couple of embellishments, and had just cinched a heavy silver chain around my waist when one of the maids came in to put up my hair.

I sat at the mirror and let her work at my styling, but amused myself meanwhile by taking a pair of silver nipple clamps from my jewellery box, and clipping them in place, gasping as I tightened them down on to my long nipples, which poked through the mesh of my dress.

I looked up at the maid, who was a pretty little Mayan girl, and she had eyes like saucers as she watched, riveted to what I was doing, especially when I attached a weight to the chain which hung between the clamps. She had almost finished my hair. I smiled at her, and she lowered her eyelids charmingly, and then, tentatively, reached a little, delicate hand around to touch my nipple. I pulled her head around and kissed her, driving my studded tongue into her mouth, and hearing her sweet little moan.

She obviously knew no English, but I knew she would be my friend from that moment, at the very least, and she giggled as she finished off my hair, and let me kiss her again and stroke her slim thighs under her little maid's skirt. Then she skipped off, leaving me to slip on my shoes and put the finishing touches to my make-up.

When we met downstairs to await our mistresses, whose helicopter had already arrived -- they were changing, having greeted us briefly as they entered - I saw that we had been prepared with some imagination. In contrast to the erotic but revealing restraint of my fishnet sheath, Ingmar was dressed in a long, flowing, dreamy, backless white silk gown, especially chosen, I thought, to show the livid red pattern of welts up her pretty back. Her unfettered breasts jiggled fetchingly as she walked. Vanessa wore a glittering, translucent peach-coloured harem suit, which looked ordinary enough until she moved, when it was immediately clear that the trousers were completely crotchless, and her pussy was framed by a lace-trimmed opening in the silky material. I caught the glint of her bejewelled cunt as she stepped towards me.

Marina was the first mistress to appear, dressed in a shimmering gold gown with a plunging neckline and long, tight skirt. She called us together and said, smilingly, 'I am throwing a party tonight. The invitees will be arriving shortly, and they are all eager to see you girls, who are the talk of local society. You are free to dance with whoever you wish, Ingmar, and I know my colleagues feel the same way about You two others as well.'

'I'll never be able to dance in this dress!' I protested.

'But you look so wonderfully erotic, my dear,' said Marina, as if that answered my problem.

When my mistress appeared, looking magnificent in a purple satin cocktail dress which showed off her long slim legs, encased in black seamed nylons, I mentioned my concern to her. For reply she tugged the chain connecting my nipple-clamps, and towed me through to the dining room, trotting behind her with tiny mincing steps.

'There you are,' she said, 'you walked just fine. And I think you may need to be whipped later, darling.'

Her words combined with the pain from my tortured nipples and the restraint of the buckled strap around my legs to make my juices start to well up yet again, and it was all I could do to concentrate on the wonderful food that had been laid out as a buffet when guests started to roll up and were invited to eat.

We slaves were the focus of attraction when the music got into full swing, and dancing started. There were some forty people in all, nearly all women, but a scattering of men had been invited too, and I was constantly being invited to dance. Fortunately there was very little room on the floor, so my severely restricted movement was no real problem. As I danced one slow number with a big hunk of a guy, whose hands were all over me, I was suddenly aware that a pair of big brown eyes was following me all over the floor. They belonged to the pretty maid who had done my hair, now dressed charmingly, for the party, in a little pleated green miniskirt, a peasant blouse and heels. I smiled back, indicating with my eyes that I didn't welcome the octopus-like attentions of my partner.

When the music stopped, I went to her, and led her onto the floor for the next dance, a slow rock number. She regarded me with adoring eyes, and fell into my arms readily, snuggling against me, her hair silken under my touch. I stroked it, and I swear she purred. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of my mistress watching us, a half-mile on her lips. I pulled slightly way, feeling embarrassed by such intimacy, and the maid's eyes looked up at me, a hurt expression tainting her pretty face. I felt instantly sorry for her, and kissed her forehead.

When the music stopped again, it was time for a break, and I minced my way to the food table, where several pairs of eyes, both male and female, locked onto my body, taking in my clamped nipples, my obvious nakedness under the erotic wide mesh of my dress, and my hobbled legs, perched, as ever, on stilettos. I returned their gazes proudly, knowing the effect of my sexuality, and revelling in the pleasure it gave. A smartly-dressed man sitting in a corner masturbated surreptitiously under the cover of a table-cloth, as he watched me. As I looked around, I smiled when I saw that Ingmar and Vanessa were also the subjects of much attention. I felt a tap on my shoulder -- it was my mistress.

'You look ravishing, my dear, and I see you get along fine with Paloma.'

I looked blankly at her for a moment, and then caught on, realising that Paloma must have been the maid's name. I cast my eyes downwards in some shame.

My mistress tugged at my chain, and I was forced to look up into her eyes. She was smiling.

'You silly girl,' she said, 'you don't have to be ashamed of liking Paloma. She is coming back to Madrid with us. Adela needs some help, and I like her too. It's all arranged.'

'Oh, Mistress Susana,' I said, 'you are wonderful!'

She drew me into a warm embrace, saying, 'As soon as it's decent to leave, we should go up to the room, darling. I want you to myself tonight.'

She put her hands on my shoulders, then, and held me at arms' length.

'But perhaps you'd prefer to be with Paloma?' she said, teasing me.

'Oh, mistress,' I said, 'take me, and do what you want with me, please!'

'I could wish for no better slave, Sylvia,' she said.

I knew my beautiful mistress would whip me that night, and that she would then take me into her bed. I felt the familiar wetness start to lubricate my pussy, and my throbbing nipples seemed to grow still harder. I had never been happier.

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers
12