Sylvie's Surprise

Story Info
Sylvie takes my ass.
825 words
4.27
50k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BonViv
BonViv
64 Followers

"I'm tired tonight," Sylvie said. "I want you to relax me so I can go to sleep."

She wanted me to help her relax by licking her ass. Nothing else. "Do I have to tie your hands behind you so you won't try to play with your cock while you lick my ass?"

"Yes, tie my hands behind me." I surprised myself with my answer. When she tied my hands, they usually stayed that way for the entire night. Not only would I get no relief, but it was uncomfortable to spend the whole night with my hands tied behind me. On the other hand, it was really sexy. I would keep waking up during the night with a hard cock, terribly horny but unable to do anything about it.

She tied my hands and lay on the edge of the bed, her knees up against her chest so I kneel at the side of the bed and run my tongue around her asshole.

"Ah, yes," she said. "That's nice. I love to have your tongue in my ass. It makes me feel so good. Do you like being my ass licker? Do you like having your tongue in my ass?"

"Mmmm."

"Now I'm ready to go to sleep," she said after a while. I climbed in bed, my hands still tied behind me. Sylvie pulled the blanket over my shoulder and then got in bed in front of me, her ass pushed back against my rigid cock. "That's the way I like to go to sleep," she said, "a hard cock pressed against my ass. I like knowing that you're horny and want me," she paused, "but you can't do anything about it."

"I'll untie you in the morning, but I don't want you to jerk off. I don't want you sneaking into the bathroom and playing with yourself like a teenage boy. If you're good, I'll have a surprise for you tomorrow night."

The next night Sylvie tied my hands again and had me kneel beside the bed and lick her ass for a few minutes. "To get me in the mood," she said.

She went into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later wearing a dildo strapped around her waist. She looked really sexy with her nice little tits and that cock sticking out in front of her. But I wasn't sure I would like what would be happening next. Getting fucked in the ass was something that queers did, and I certainly wasn't a queer. I was sure it was going to hurt.

She knelt beside me and started rubbing lubricant into my ass. "I don't want to do this, Sylvie," I protested.

"This isn't just about you," she said. "I've always wanted to do this. Every man should get fucked in the ass to know what it's like to be on the receiving end."

"Please, Sylvie," I begged, "don't do this."

"Do I have to gag you to shut you up? I let you lick my ass; you shouldn't object to my fucking your ass."

She moved behind me and pushed the end of the cock against my ass. God, it hurt!

"If you relax," she said, "it will be easier for you."

I tried to relax, and I felt the end of her cock slip into my ass. It still hurt, but not as much. She took her time, waiting a while before she pushed more of it into my ass. Then I felt her tits against my back and her crotch against my ass. Very slowly she began fucking me with her dildo. The pain was diminishing, but it was still there. Even without the pain, I didn't think I liked the feeling. Then I realized that my cock was hard. Sylvie knew it too. She reached in front of my and grabbed my cock.

"You like it, don't you? You like getting fucked in the ass. I knew you would. She started stroking my cock while she pumped my ass. She was right. I had started liking it. There was something so sexy about it. It was better than just having her give me a hand job.

"It's good for me, too," Sylvie said. "The end of that dildo pushes against my clit. I've always wanted to fuck you like this. You can expect it again soon, maybe later this week."

She started pumping my ass faster, and I could hear the noises she makes when she's about to come. She kept stroking my cock, to the same rhythm. Soon I was on the verge of coming myself.

She said, "Uh uh uh," and pushed her dildo deeply into me, holding it there while she came. Her hand was stroking my cock. "Come for me, darling. I want you to come for me," she urged. And I did.

"Sometime," she promised, "I'm going to train you to come just from being fucked in the ass."

BonViv
BonViv
64 Followers