Symbiosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at the foot of the bed and saw that Kanta had taken her sweater off again. The sight almost made him forget about Ifa. Kanta's breasts were perfect. Her skin was perfect. Even though he was up to his balls in Ifa's pussy, he had a maddening desire to just touch Kanta, to feel her skin and breath on him, to run his hands through her hair. He reached out to her but she didn't move and Cav was struck with an faint feeling of fatigue.

Ifa raised up a bit and got her feet under her in a squatting position. "Fuck me." Cav obeyed and began to thrust up inside her. Each time he withdrew Ifa tightened her pussy muscles, massaging the head of his dick until he wanted to scream. He reached for her clit and Ifa allowed him to touch it. He circled it with his thumb and she threw her head back. "Ahhhh!" Her juice was milky white now and running down his shaft. The smell of her sex and sweat was thick in the room.

"On top . . .!" Cav gasped, trying to flip her over so he could really get to it.

"No." Ifa let him sit up and wrap his arms around her waist but that was it. She continued to ride him. He found her mouth and kissed her again. She cradled his face in her hands and pushed his head down so he could suck on her tits. Her movements became faster until she was bucking on top of him.

"Enough of that, Ifa," Alexia said, suddenly. "Lay him back down."

Ifa pushed Cav back onto the bed and he looked up at Alexia. She'd taken something out of the velvet pouch and he saw with alarm that it was a needle, thick and about four inches long.

"Wait a minute . . .!" He tried to move away but Ifa kept shifting her weight, not allowing him leverage. She grabbed both his wrists and pinned them over his head, holding him down as Alexia took the needle and jabbed it into his left nipple. He yelped and began to jerk back and forth. Before he knew it, Alexia had placed a second needle into his other nipple. "Shit! What the hell?!" The pain was intense and Cav tried to pull his hands away from Ifa's grip so he could snatch the needles from his skin.

As he struggled, Ifa continued to slide up and down his cock, all the time saying, "Shhhhh . . . . It'll be okay. Shhhhh." As she fucked him Cav began to feel his fear and anxiety fade away. Once again, that tiny voice in the back of his mind yelled at him to get the fuck out of there. To overpower these women and run like hell before it was too late. But that voice had become dim. It was as if he'd been drugged ever since he'd woken up to find the first woman in the room.

Cav relaxed as the last of his willpower drained away. The pleasure of the sex and the pain in his nipples confused his senses and he was unable to focus clearly on either. And, he still felt strongly that he wanted to touch and lay with Kanta, who still sat at the foot of the bed with a serene look on her face.

Alexia pulled several more needles from the bag, sticking them into his chest and shoulders. There was no blood. Cav's breath quickened as his orgasm began to build. "Yes . . ." Ifa breathed. "Give it to me." Ifa lifted up off his dick took it in her hand, putting the head in her mouth. She sucked on his dick and took it deep into her throat, tickling his balls with the tip of her tongue. Cav groaned and began to come. Ifa swallowed and milked his dick until there was nothing left.

Cav exhaled and lay on the bunk, spent. Ifa purred and rested her head on his thigh, lightly kissing the head of his softening dick. "He's a good one," she said, smiling. "He should last for a long time."

"Yes." Alexia stood over him, her expression still cold but now hungry. Her tattoos appeared to be moving again.

Cav tried to shift on the bed but he had no energy. The points where the needles had been inserted throbbed hotly but he couldn't lift his arm to remove them. All he could manage was a weak, croaking, "What . . .?"

"You will be staying here with us now," Kanta said. Her sweater was back on again.

"Can't . . ." Ifa continued to kiss him and he stopped trying to talk.

"It is an honor that you've been chosen," Kanta said. "Many don't satisfy all three of us. My sisters are easier to please but what I need is different, as you can tell." Cav looked at her again and was once more struck with a deep sense of longing.

"Stop it, Kanta," Ifa said. "You've taken enough from him tonight. It's Alexia's turn." Kanta held his gaze for a few seconds more then looked away.

Alexia walked across the room and came back with another, bigger velvet bag. Ifa looked up at her and said, "Try to save his face for a little while. He's the prettiest one to come through here in years."

"Just a little while." Alexia reached into the bag and withdrew another needle. This one had a hook on one end of it and a circular slot on the other. Alexia looked down at him, her eyes icy, showing not a hint of Ifa's passion or Kanta's wistfulness. She raised her latest instrument and moved toward him. "Time to begin," she said.

Cav closed his eyes and waited. The pain started soon after.

* * * * *

Cav no longer had any concept of time; day or night. He didn't know how long he'd been here. His existence had become a swirl of sensations. At some point they'd moved him into the basement where three cots sat in a row. On the cot next to him lay an older man who stared up at the ceiling catatonically at all times. The other was empty. Every once in a while Ifa or Alexia would bring him food and water. Kanta would sit with him but she would never touch him. She spent a lot of time with the man on the other cot.

On a regular schedule the feeding would happen. "Feeding" was the word the women used. Ifa would mount him and ride his dick, always taking him in her mouth and swallowing when he came. He never lost his urge for the sex and it was always as good as the first time. Then, Alexia would go to work on him, always using different instruments of torture. Sometimes the pain was minimal, other times excruciating. When she finished, her eyes always seemed a little less cold.

Occasionally, Kanta would pull a chair up to the cot and talk to him. The conversations were vague and he usually forgot them after she was gone. He never stopped wanting to be with Kanta, to just touch her. She never let him. "Thank you," she would say. "Thank you for the gifts you've given us."

The feeling of being drugged never left him and the though of trying to escape didn't cross his mind. At one point, he asked Kanta what they were. "Think of us as whatever you want," she'd said.

"Parasites," he suggested, slowly.

She smiled. "No, not quite. Plus, that's a nasty sounding word. I don't like it. One day you will understand and appreciate. At the end it will all be clear."

Kanta stood up and left. The man on the cot next to him followed her with his eyes until she was gone. Cav closed his eyes and thought about the end.

* * * * *

A warm spring breeze followed Derek Thomas through the door of the Route 66 Hostel. He hefted his rucksack and stepped to the desk. Behind it was an old man reading a Tom Clancy hardcover.

"I'd like a room, please."

The old man looked up, stick a bookmark in his novel and opened the leather-bound ledger on his desk.

"Name."

"Derek Thomas."

"Stayin' how long?"

"Just one night."

"On the run or chasin' somebody?"

Derek paused and smiled. "On the run, I guess . . . ."

* * * * *

Thank you for reading. I tried to do something a little different with this one. If you like it please feel free to check out my other stories. Don't forget to vote and send feedback to let me know what worked for you and what didn't. All the past comments have very insightful. Thanks!

"Derek Thomas."

"Stayin' how long?"

"Just one night."

"On the run or chasin' somebody?"

Derek paused and smiled. "On the run, I guess . . . ."

* * * * *

Thank you for reading. I tried to do something a little different with this one. If you like it please feel free to check out my other stories. Don't forget to vote and send feedback to let me know what worked for you and what didn't. All the past comments have very insightful. Thanks!

12