Symbiosis

Story Info
A succubus unexpectedly encounters a unique ally.
1.1k words
4.02
29.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ufpe
ufpe
64 Followers

As he read his novel by the flickering warmth of the dying firelight, I gazed at him longingly. A most likely candidate for my attentions was he, aged from a multitude of unique experiences into the reclusive hulk of what once was. Beset by memories, and beyond the ability to procreate, he would soon cross over into my world of timeless freedom that he had barely glimpsed in dreams but dismissed as childlike fantasy. Yet deep within his loins, the seeds of life still churned with unfulfilled release beneath the lifeless organ of their deliverance. As my hunger grew, I wondered if he was one of the now numerous males that had their life delivering cords surgically mutilated in a barbaric attempt to prevent reproduction. Good seed was becoming more difficult to find and harder still to feed on.

My first memories were of the life that was brutally torn from me within a few short months of its creation along with the womb in which it rested. It was deemed my life should be committed to pleasuring the Inn's clientele rather than breeding to repay my Father's gambling indebtedness. The remainder of my short life was spent mostly on my back hosting a multitude of various unwashed genitals in my now mangled recesses. They would pound me, flood me, and collapse atop me with spent passions and empty wallets. Somehow, despite the revulsion, I found pleasure in giving pleasure, and learned to focus on my client's deepest unmet desires to quickly fulfill their needs and encourage their return. On one particular August evening, I was introduced and seduced by a most charming traveler whose real nature became apparent once I disrobed and exposed my charms to his lustful eyes. Years of anger and frustration, undoubtedly tainted by ale, emerged and I was pummeled into oblivion with nary a chance to defend myself.

Hence I entered the twilight realm in which I dwell. At first the misty and formless environment was frightening. A Sister from untold eons suddenly appeared through the whispering mists, gently consoling and comforting me, enlightening me to the wonders of my new found home before disappearing from whence she came. Now unhindered, I travel at whim and will, roaming through this lonely yet passionate world while taking the priceless seed from unsuspecting hosts to fill my hunger. A parasite, I move through the amazing world of men's erotic fantasies, enchanting them while drawing the life giving seed only from the most prolific; watching their life slip away as my own is renewed. Time fosters wisdom, and I've learned the more mature seed, though less plentiful, is far more fulfilling. And too, I've seen the ravages of stress, disease, and contraception reduce this once abundant fertile field into a weed infested wasteland of tainted seed and lost dreams – humanity on the verge of inhumanity saved only by the virtuous and hopeful few.

Even now, as I flow through the frail walls fueled by my almost incapacitating hunger, I ponder the chances of humanities survival, much like those before me have done. He lies under a thin cover that takes the chill from the cool autumn air with an unshaven smile compressing the wrinkles of his sleeping brow. Pausing briefly to marvel at his features, I gently withdraw the knitted material to expose the plaid boxers tightly entwined around his upper thighs. With deftness cultivated by a century of experience, I gently freed the wrinkled material from his aging skin and pulled them free without stirring him from his slumber; now tainted by the erotic fantasy I was weaving in his thoughts. Knowing his manhood would be hard pressed to engorge fully for penetration, I sucked the flaccid flesh into my mouth, savoring the firmness growing beneath the soft silky flesh that could only be found on a human male. My delicate fingers found the crinkled flesh cradling his two life giving orbs and as my experienced gaze followed, I spied the unmistakable scar of a vasectomy. He had no life to offer me this night, so I gently replaced the blanket and made haste towards the street and a far more fulfilling host.

He stood magnificently just beyond the front door, in a dark overcoat with his hands on his hips and an uncanny grin that revealed two gleaming incisors. He was the first member of the undead I'd ever encountered. Different yet similar to the predominant species, he hungered as I. Somehow I knew he could sedate my need and I could sedate his. I knelt down before him and carefully revealed his beautiful organ of reproduction wordlessly as he chuckled with anticipation. He closed his eyes and his cool unearthly fingers buried themselves in my black flowing hair as I set about freeing his essence from the two large orbs where they waited. My tongue worked fervently abound his engorged crown as my lips caressed the sweet throbbing flesh of his desire. His passion erupted swiftly into my throat; a burning essence unlike any I had taken before. His beastly moans echoed down the lane as his hips thrust forcefully. I drank until my belly was full yet his stature and virility remained unaffected as streams of his essence continued to cascade down my burning throat.

Finally sedated, I rose to his sinister grin and trembled within as he gently tilted my head and buried his fangs into the tender and exposed flesh of my neck. There was a quick pinch and searing warmth that cascaded throughout my veins as he drank from me unrelentingly. As I looked towards the heavens, I saw the stars began to twinkle, dim, and finally disappear.

I awoke in his arms sometime later, warm and wondering. His gentle smile refreshed my memory yet I felt no fear. His cool fingers stroked my face; a gently kiss on my forehead reassured me, and kept me from flight. We could hear each other without words and learned that we had indeed helped one another symbiotically. His seed would give me new life, and my blood would renew his. When I hungered, my newly formed teeth could quickly pierce the wrinkled skin to access the vast reserves of life-giving seed my unwitting donor carried, while my blood would allow this dark and handsome creature the opportunity to meld the minds of his future victims with dreams of passion and desire. I would need to avoid the light, but experience, as would he, immortality on a previously unknown level. We parted with a loving kiss and as I rubbed my tongue over my newest assets, I gave him a parting fantasy that would last throughout eternity.

ufpe
ufpe
64 Followers