Sympathetic Ear, Hard Cock

Story Info
Husband's friend listens to her concerns.
4.3k words
4.32
201.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't understand the category stuff, but this about cheating. I'm not an author, and this will be the only thing I ever put on paper, so you don't need to tell me to quit my day job. The story that follows was a result of email between three people. One of them is an author on this site, and the other is my buddy. I ended up writing the author, Mark, this story provided he never tell my friend, and because he mailed me some pictures of Robin. The names have been changed to protect my ass.

=================================================

My name then is Paul. I was married to Susan. Terry, Robin's husband had been having sex with my wife Susan before he got married with my permission. I got off on it, and figured she couldn't throw stones at me if she was getting laid on the side. I had been trying to get into Robin's pants before she ever started dating Terry. This is the story of how I finally got between those long, previously closed legs.

It was a year after they got married that Robin got pregnant. When she got to be about 6 months along Terry evidently lost interest in having sex with her. He was getting enough on the side that it wasn't killing him.

The baby was delivered surgically. A c-section so Robin's pussy stayed nice and tight. Something like another three months went by and they still hadn't had sex. So she's concerned that he doesn't find her attractive anymore or he's getting it on the side. He and I were just getting started drinking one Friday when she called, and the bartender asked who was there Terry said he was because it was still early. This was before cell phones, and the owner would lie for you because you helped keep the doors open.

She told him she was going to her mom's and they were going shopping wouldn't be home until after nine so he could stay out and play with the boys. Great deal for us.

Phone rang a bit later and it was for me. Figured it was my wife asking how long it was going to be, but it was Robin. She wasn't going shopping she needed to talk to me about Terry and didn't know who else to call. I wasn't supposed to tell him of course, and I didn't, although I wasn't looking forward to talking to Robin because I figured I was going to have to lie my ass off.

Told Terry I had to get home and went over to his place instead. When she opened the door she looked like she had been planning on going out. As I found out later she had been planning on going out, but with Perry. This was part of the problem she gets all dressed up, and then sits around the house waiting for him to drag his drunken ass home.

Looking at her was when my opinion of the evening changed. I'd only seen her in a tube top once before. Her tits were just too big. It barely covered them and her nipples were poking out. She had on cut-off jean shorts that ended right at her ass cheeks. Her hair was in a beautiful French braid half way down her back and she had make up on. Her sandals were maybe three inches high. The shorts were unsnapped and she had the zipper pulled down about two inches. That was kind of a thing for awhile that teenage girls did, not grown married women.

She thanked me for coming over and turned in front of me to walk down the hallway and I started getting a hammer watching her cheeks just peek out from the shorts.

She got me a beer, she wasn't drinking because she was breast feeding her baby.

It started out pretty much the way I figured except I had no idea they weren't fucking.

She'd gotten her figure back with only a couple of stretch marks, as I was to find out later. She said that Terry wouldn't say so but he hated it whenever she leaked milk, and didn't like sharing her tits with the baby.

Bottom line was she wanted to know if he wasn't having sex with her because he was getting laid on the side, or if he just didn't find her attractive anymore.

I lied my ass off. I told her you know he likes to flirt, but as far as I know he hasn't screwed around on you at all, and I'd be the first one to know if he had been.

Don't think she really believed me, but I was doing my best considering that all I wanted to do at that point was fuck her. Got me another beer, while I watch her tits bounce and ass move on top of those long legs. I had a full boner now.

She said that I obviously had found her attractive at one time, did I still think she was desirable. I told her the truth, which was the first time that night. Hell yes. I still think you're beautiful.

More discussion about what she should do, say, act, etc. I really didn't care about any of that but I was playing the concerned friend.

I was on my third beer when I noticed a wet spot on her top. She was leaking. I didn't say anything because it wouldn't be long, and it would become transparent. Either I was spending too much time staring at her tit, or she felt it because she finally glanced down and saw the wet spot.

"Oh damn. I need to either feed the baby, or express some milk. I should have worn a nursing bra."

"Hey, it's nothing I haven't seen before, believe me it happened to Susan all the time." I said. Hoping she'd just let it go, and let me get a look at those auerolas. It didn't appear to be in the cards however, as she started to get up, and appeared to be heading to the bedroom. Think fast, I told myself.

"Y'know Robin, when that happened to Susan sometimes I'd do it for her."

That brought her up short. With a puzzled expression on her face she looked at me for a moment and then asked, "You mean you milked her breasts?"

"No. I sucked the milk out of them just like the kids."

Another lie of sorts, while I had tasted my wife's breast milk, I'd never nursed on them. Let alone emptied them.

"You liked the taste? Terry doesn't even like to see it, I think he'd rather drink gasoline."

"His loss. Susan and I use to get off on it. Had some great sex during our nursing bouts."

Close, I thought to myself. The look on her face was hard to read, but both nipples were now leaking milk, and were making pup tents in her top. Quick. Quick, I thought to myself. Don't let her start thinking about the obvious cheating aspect of dear Paul nursing at her tits.

"Hey Robin, this doesn't have to be about sex. Just consider me to be a cheap pump. You don't have to do any work, and we can keep talking about what it is that got me over here in the first place. It'll be just like drinking beer with a milk chaser. Popular drink in bars across the country."

She giggled, and then chewed on her finger nail for a little bit, obviously considering it. Crunch time.

"Oh, I don't think so Paul. That would be pretty close to me cheating on Terry even if there wasn't anything else involved. I better just do it the way I always have, okay?"

Shit. Not okay. "Alright, but I don't see any reason why you have to go into the bedroom. Hell, I've seen you nurse the kid, and I can see both of your nipples anyway. Just milk 'em out here so we can keep talking."

Robin glanced down at her chest to see that I could indeed see both of her nipples and auerolas clearly. She let out a sigh before looking back up at me. "Okay, but lets keep this to ourselves. I'm not sure people would understand me doing this in front of anyone but my husband."

Keep the flow going I told myself, but keep it light.

"Terry, I stopped by your house yesterday to talk to Robin about whether or not you've been fucking around, and while I was there she pumped baby milk into a jug because there wasn't anything good to watch on T.V. Yeah, I can see myself sharing that little jewel." I replied, with not just a little sarcasm.

"Smart ass. You know what I mean."

She walked into the kitchen, and got a bottle before returning to the couch.

"I guess you have seen both of these anyway so I'm just going to pull my top down so it doesn't get any wetter. That won't bother you will it Paul?" Now it was her voice that was laced with a bit of sarcasm.

"I'll let you know if it does smart ass."

Robin giggled again, I love her giggle, as she pulled down that marvelous tube top exposing those glorious mounds of flesh.

She started to milk a breast, and soon had a stream of baby nurishment filling the bottle. I was afraid if she continued this much longer I'd need my own bottle, although what I'd be milking would be of a different consistancy.

She continuted to talk, and ask me questions, most of which she had to repeat at least once because I really wasn't paying much attention. Jesus Christ, so fucking close yet so far away. I deseperately wanted to drop my pecker in between those two snow capped peaks, and do some skiing.

One bright spot on the horizon. I noticed she had begun to cross and recross those long ass legs with more then what one would consider normal frequency. She wasn't asking me near as many questions either. It was then that I noticed that she was staring at me, well a part of me. My cock had also made a tent, although no pup tent. She was breathing harder then I would have thought necessary as well.

"Robin. Robin."

Her eyes refocused. "I'm sorry, what'd you say?"

"I said it looks like you're done. The bottle's full."

"Uhm, ah, yeah, it is isn't it."

Definitely flustered. She screwed the top back on before putting the bottle in the refrigerator. None of that mattered, what mattered was that she hadn't bothered to pull her tube top back up. She once again sat on the couch, and started to pull her top back up when she noticed that some droplets had formed on both nipples. "Damn, I need a kleenex, just a minute Paul."

The Lord hates a coward. I guess he isn't crazy about liars, and those that covet either, but I was already in trouble many times over for those offenses.

"No you don't. This is perfect. You've got just a little bit of milk there. I'll nurse it out just like I would with Susan just so you know what it's like, but it won't be long enough to lead to anything sexual."

What a liar.

I hadn't waited for a reply, but had already gotten up to walk over to where she was sitting on the couch. She said nothing as I sat down beside her. "When I do this with Susan I pretend like I'm the baby so I lay on her lap, and she feeds me her breast. Like this."

I leaned over so my head was next to her chest, but I didn't touch her breasts. Her body temperature must have been about 102 degrees. "I'm a baby Mommy, I can't do it myself."

Cards on the table time. Seconds passed. Come on baby, do it, please you hot piece of ass, do it. In slow motion her right arm moved under my head and neck while her left hand took hold of her right breast, and placed it on my lips. Fucking bingo! I did the best imitation I could of a baby suckling his mommy's milk jug. I was there. The thing I had been lusting after for hours, hell years, was in my very own mouth; mommy's titty. The reward was almost immidiate.

"Uhhmm, uhhmm, mmmm...oh, oh, mmmm, mmmm, oh, Paul. Aaahh, geez, oh, no, baby. Suck it harder baby, suck Mommy's breast harder. Yeah, yeah, just like that."

Then she tried to put up another hurdle.

"Paul, we need to stop. This isn't working...I'm not, it's not the same. Ah, ah, oh, no, stop Paul, I'm getting, just stop. Paul, I need you to suck, stop. Uhhh, uhhhmmm."

Hurdle crossed.

Her hips were moving up and down so violently I was having a hard time keeping my mouth attached to her nipple. This bitch was in heat, and needed to be bred in the worse way. One more step to make sure my little buddy from down under was going to find a nesting place. I thought I'd stay in character.

"Mommy, your shorts are wet, and making baby want to cry. Would you please take them off Mommy so baby's cloths don't get all wet?"

Robin was nothing if not a caring Mommy. Then she did something that to this day still gives me a boner. Robin stood up. She took her shorts off. She wasn't wearing any panties and she had pubic hair but it was either clipped or hadn't totally grown back yet.

That's when I saw the stretch marks. Worse then some better then others, but almost no tummy. The best was still coming. She pulled the tube top down to just past her waist and then stopped like it was a skirt. Then she sat back down.

I'm not often caught at a loss but I didn't know what to do. Here I am sitting next to this huge boobed creature naked from the waist up, and offering both her tits to me. I went back at it, and she started to moan again. No longer any pretense at conversation.

After some more sucking I left her tit and kissed her. Tongue stuff. Then I did what guys do I let my hand wander down to her snatch. It was a pond. My best friend's wife was soaked. Deviant? She's still half-ass pretending to nurse a kid, we're making out, and I'm finger fucking her.

I don't know how long it had been since she'd cum but it only took her about 30 seconds.

She said wait just a minute I need to check on my baby. I thought I was the baby.

You know what she looks like Mark. So picture this. She gets up with just her sandals, and tube top for a skirt on and walks away with half her ass cheeks showing and her mammoth fun jugs swinging back and forth walking down the hallway to check on her kid.

It was all I could do not to cum in my pants. I walked into the master bedroom stripped, and was laying naked on their bed with my cock pointing straight up in the air.

They had a king sized waterbed with a huge headboard that had a mirror in the middle of it. Us Wisner boys always refer to the bedroom as the "stabbin" cabin. Hey, we're not poets.

I heard her call my name, and just said in here. She walked in and just stood looking at me for a minute. Said something to make herself feel better like we shouldn't be doing this, and then started to slide the tube top off. I told her to leave it on and her sandals too.

I don't think my cocks any longer then Terry's but it must be thicker. There wasn't any foreplay. I just pulled her onto the bed got on top of her and pushed my cock into her pussy. I didn't have to guide it with my hand she was that wet. If I hadn't had the beers I would have cum in no time. I probably didn't last over five minutes as it was. We came at the same time. I was able to look into the mirror and see her lying underneath me while I plowed her.

She thought we were done but I figured we still had plenty of time to do it again before we had to worry about Terry getting home. Plus I didn't figure I was ever going to get in her pants again so if I could get it up she was going to take it. I wanted her on her hands and knees, so I could see those big milk filled tits swing back, and forth while I took her from behind.

Her tits were leaking milk again so I started to lick and suck on them. After awhile she started to move her hips, and I knew I had her ass. I still wasn't hard. I was aware from talking to Terry that she wasn't crazy about oral but that was her problem. She didn't want to take it. Really didn't want to take it because it had my cum and her pussy juice all over it. I tried the nice guy approach but she kept telling me she didn't do that sort of stuff. She'd nursed her baby on one tit while some guy other then her husband sucked on the other one, and finger banged her snatch to orgasm, but she wouldn't do that sort of stuff. What bullshit. So figuring I had nothing to lose I just started in on her.

"Give me a fucking break would ya? You invite me over here because you're worried about what your husband is doing, and that he won't touch you so I'm supposed to help out. If you'd have had any less clothes on when I walked in you might as well as of had a sign around your neck saying, "Fuck Me." You've already spread your legs now spread your lips, and suck my cock."

Nothing doing.

"You can blame this on me if it makes you feel better, but we both know this one was all your idea. Let's face it Robin you're doing the very thing you thought Terry was doing.

"You're cheating. You needed to get laid. So don't start acting all holy on me."

Then I grabbed my cock put it right in front of her mouth and said, "Suck it bitch." She still didn't open her mouth so I started to rub it on her face. When she opened her mouth to say something, which I suppose was along the lines of, "Don't do that." I stuck it in.

I'd never used the cunt word before because it really pisses them off, but it just kind of popped out.

"Suck it cunt."

Not only did she start to suck it, she started moaning. Wow! She gets off on being treated like a slut. Never would have thought it.

She got me hard. It was easier then I thought, although looking in the mirror helped.

Much as I would have liked to have dumped a load down her throat I wanted her pussy more. I told her to get on all fours. That must not have been her favorite position. She more or less said she found it demeaning. I think she didn't like it for the same reason guys want it. Made her feel like she was an dog, and her big tits would be flopping around.

It was too late to worry about demeaning. I mean I'd already called her a cunt.

"Move your ass you cheating whore. Fucking your husband's best friend and you're worried about what position you're going to cheat in."

It was a bona fide, grade A, fuck. Lasted about 30 minutes. I did anything I wanted, and she just got hotter. I milked her tits with my hand. I slapped her ass. I pulled her French braid so she had to look in the mirror while I took her. I made her play with her clit which was really something she didn't want to do but it didn't take long before she got into it.

We had to slow down after she got off the first time because her clit was too sensitive to keep going. After we started up again I told her I was doing all the work, and she needed to move her ass. She'd obviously never had to do that before either. We were both sweating by then, and there was slapping noises when our bodies came together.

I finally felt it coming, and really started pounding her, reached around, and flipped her big clit. She started to cum again. She made it before I did, and told me to stop. I was too close to stop. She actually started begging.

"Paul, no, no, please I can't take it, stop."

Stuff like that. I wasn't having any of it. I came as hard as I've ever cum in my life.

It wasn't until I was done that I realized she had quit making noise, and had collapsed.

She actually passed out. Thought for a minute she was dead. The phrase, "fucked her to death," ran through my brain. I called her name, and she just moaned a little, but hey, she was alive.

We both rested for a bit, and then I told her I had to go. I'd had all I could take. She hadn't said anything. I told her to get up and walk me to the door.

"What for?"

"Because I told you to bitch."

She got out bed, and opened up her closet to grab a robe.

"No, no, no, Robin. You don't need anything, but your sandals."

I really didn't think she was going to do it, but I slapped her ass and told her to move it.

"Walk in front of me so I can watch your cute little ass."

It was great. She had cum leaking down her thighs, and milk leaking out of her tits.

We got to the front door, and she started in with the same sort of shit I usually am telling the babe I've just had sex with, "Paul, please don't tell anyone. Nobody. Not your father, your brother, and especially not Terry; please. No one can ever know. I'm not like this, you know that. I was just so lonely."

All the cover your ass stuff.

I assured her I wouldn't tell anybody. I couldn't leave it at that though because I had her in a such a helpless position.

"You loved it didn't you Robin? You got off what four or five times? I heard you say, "Big, so big." You weren't talking about your tits were you? You sucked my cock, and played with yourself. You loved every fucking minute of it. So quit playing my ass, and tell me the truth Robin."

12