Sympathetic Ear, Hard Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure she'd have said anything at that point just to get me out the door, it didn't make me any difference why she said it, I just wanted to hear her admit it.

"I've never been fucked like that before. I've never cum so many times. I feel like a complete slut. Is that what you want to hear? I loved it, okay?"

Yep. I went to open the door and she started to back away. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in for one more kiss. Then I told her that I was going to open the door, and leave but she wasn't to move until I drove away. That in and of itself was pretty bad, but then I gave her the kicker, and thought she was going to wet herself.

"I want you to suck your nipple while you stand here naked, and don't quit until my trucks out of sight, or I will spill my guts."

She didn't really have any choice if she wanted me to keep my mouth shut. They lived on a small lake. There were no houses across from their front door, so in order for somebody to see her they would have had to driven right right by.

I wish I had a picture of that. There she stood totally nude, cum on her face and thighs, in the front door with both hands holding her big milk engorged breast up to her mouth while she sucked on her own nipple. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if she went back to the bedroom because she had to get off again.

That's pretty much it. I hope you could follow it. I can't really do the talking stuff.

You can also see why you don't tell somebody that you not only had sex with their wife, but that you treated her like a whore, and she loved it.

I did the right thing in not repeating our little adventure, although looking back I sure would have liked to had her again when she had a few drinks in her. She was nervous as hell around me until she was convinced that I hadn't told anyone. After that is when she started to get friendly again.

If she fucked anybody else I'm not aware of it, and I think she was so afraid of someone finding out that she probably didn't.

There were some other things said during our fling, but it's been too long ago, and I've probably forgotten some specifics, but the gist of what happened is true.

Sometimes I feel pretty shitty about it, but I know I'd do it over again. Then I comfort myself in knowing that Terry put it to my wife Susan a whole lot more then I did Robin. I just didn't tell him about it.

12