Sympathy For The Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,229 Followers

When they broke the embrace, Brian opened the door to his car, but instead of climbing in right away, he reached in the center console and pulled out two of his business cards and a pen. He gave one card to Ellen to keep then gave the other card to her, along with the pen.

“Ellen, I really want to see you again,” Brian said. “Maybe we can go to dinner, see a show or something. I really like you, and I want to see more of you. I think we’re good for each other. You know where I’ve been and I know where you’ve been.”

Ellen just looked at Brian with misty eyes, scrawled her telephone number on the back of the card and handed it back. “I’d like that,” she whispered. “Call me some time next week and maybe we can plan something.” Then they kissed again, more briefly this time, but with just as much passion as before. “Drive carefully,” she said, packing Brian in his car and shutting the door. She stood and watched as the car drove out of sight. She couldn’t believe her feelings. She was falling for a man almost half her age, and she suspected that he was falling for her, although she figured maybe in the morning, when he’d sobered up, he’d realize that he’d been a fool. Whatever, though, she’d enjoyed herself this night more than she had on any night since Jack’s passing.

It was late and things were starting to wind down; Tom Taylor was out back regaling some of his friends with a story of one or another of his exploits, but Robin was in the kitchen cleaning up when Ellen walked back in the house. Robin looked at her mother and grinned.

“Well, looks to me like you and Brian hit it off pretty well,” Robin said as Ellen joined her at the sink. “Now, aren’t you glad you came?”

Ellen blushed, but the smile on her face gave her away. “He’s a very sweet young man, and he’s been through a lot.” She paused for just a moment before asking her daughter a most important question. “Robin, what would you think if I started dating again? Would you think I was some kind of fool if I started going out with a man half my age?”

“With Brian?” Robin exclaimed. “Mom, don’t worry about what anyone else thinks. He’s a wonderful man and if you want to go out with him, go for it. Follow your heart. It won’t lead you astray.”

“I don’t know,” Ellen said, as she poured herself a last glass of wine. “Maybe I’m just being a fool here, throwing myself at a younger man like that. I mean, what would your father think if he saw me smooching with a guy young enough to be my son?”

“He’d tell you the same thing I’m telling you,” Robin said. “Go for it. I know for a fact that he told you many times not to stay alone if he went before you did. Your happiness was everything to him, and he’d want you to be happy. If being with Brian makes you happy, then do it, and don’t worry about anyone else’s feelings. Follow your heart.”

After she went to bed that night, Ellen lay awake thinking about everything that had gone on, and about the firm bulge that Brian’s jeans had failed to disguise. It had been so long that she’d gone without sex, and when she put her hands under her nightgown, she was startled at how wet she was. Running her fingers through her pussy lips, she found her throbbing clit and she began to roll it around in mounting arousal, and this time it was the youthful image of Brian she saw in her mind’s eye. She imagined him taking her down, stripping off her clothes and making love to her, fast and furious. And as she came hard on her fingers, the first really good orgasm she’d had in months, she knew that if he wanted her, she was going to make it happen.

Brian spent that whole Sunday in a daze. He couldn’t believe how he felt. Of course, in the bright light of the day, he went over in his mind all the reasons why he shouldn’t pursue a relationship with Ellen. She was, indeed, old enough to be his mother; there would be no children from their union; it was way against convention; his family would likely disapprove, plus he wasn’t sure how her family would react; and there was the memory of Alison to consider as well. But everywhere he turned, he saw Ellen’s face, felt the sensual curves of her body, and recalled the warmth of her lips and the passion of her tongue searching his. At the end of the day, he was decided. It was time to live again, to love again, and so what if the object of his affection was a woman in her 50s; she was still a hell of a woman, more woman than most of the bimbos his own age.

Robin immediately sought out Brian when she got to work on Monday. She needed to assess his feelings toward her mother and to assure him that she, at least, would stand behind them both, if they chose to see each other. Brian looked up with a little trepidation as Robin approached him in the break room around 10 that morning.

“Looked like you and my mom hit it off pretty well,” Robin said.

“Y-yeah,” Brian answered slowly, unsure of where the conversation was going to lead. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do anything; we just kind of got swept away by the moment.”

“Don’t be sorry, silly,” Robin said. “Look, she’s been alone now for almost two years, and it’s torn her up. She needs to get out and live again, and so do you. By all means, if you like her and want to see her again, you certainly have my blessing. The only thing I ask is please don’t play with her emotions. If you’re not serious, then back off, because I’ve got to tell you, she walked around all day yesterday with this glow about her like I haven’t seen since Daddy died. I think she likes you a lot, and I don’t want to see her get hurt.”

“Robin, I would never hurt her in any way,” Brian said, feeling very relieved. “I value her too much, and I value your friendship too much to do that. I’d like to go up there this weekend and see what happens. If it’s meant to be, it will be; if it’s not, better to find out now before we get too attached.”

“OK, I trust you,” Robin said. “And don’t worry about what anyone else says. If it works out, then go for it. I’ll tell you the same thing I told her. Follow your heart.”

As Monday evening wore on, Ellen had about decided that her initial fears were correct. Brian had awakened Sunday and come to his senses, as it were. He wasn’t going to call and they weren’t going to have a relationship. Naturally, she was disappointed, but if nothing else ever came of it, she was at least grateful for Saturday night, and the fact that he had helped her out of her funk and pointed her in the right direction. She was going to live again, and enjoy life, because that’s what Jack would have wanted. She had fixed a small dinner then had sat down to grade papers. She was so engrossed in her work that when the phone rang around 8:30, she literally jumped and gave a small shriek of surprise. With her heart pounding in her chest, she answered the phone and was overjoyed to hear Brian on the other end.

“Ellen? This is Brian, from the other night. Remember?” Brian said in a soft, almost apprehensive voice. Remember? Hell, he was about all she’d thought about for two whole days. “Sorry I’m so late calling, but I had to show a house across town and they didn’t get through until after 7:30. So, how was your day?” They conversed lightly for a few minutes, before Brian came to crux of his call. This was the moment of truth, the moment when they either took the plunge and became lovers, or backed off and remained just friends.

“Ellen, I have something very important I need to say to you,” he began. “When Alison died, I didn’t think I could ever love another woman. When I lost her, I lost a lot of my capacity to love. I started to find it again the other night with you; I like it and I want to explore it a little further. You’re about all I’ve thought about these past two days, and I really, really want to see you again. We can take it as fast or as slow as you want. If you think the age thing is too much to overcome, I’ll understand; we can still be friends. But I want to be more than your friend. Like I told you the other night, I think you are very, very sexy, and…” At that he faltered, and that’s when Ellen jumped in.

“Brian,” she began softly. “If it’s not a problem for you, it’s certainly not a problem for me. You awakened some things inside me the other night that had been dead ever since Jack died. I’m ready to live again, too. And, yes, I’m ready to love again. If you want me… Well, why don’t you drive up this weekend and we’ll see what happens. I know a real nice, intimate place we can eat a fine meal Friday night and we’ll take it from there.” Ellen could feel herself getting hot just from the conversation, and she knew exactly where she wanted things to go.

So the date was set, and Brian agreed to come up for the weekend.

By the time Friday rolled around, Ellen was a bundle of nerves, but after she got home that afternoon, she willed herself to calm down, helped by relaxing glass of wine. She put on one of her favorite classical CDs, a collection of Mozart, and drew a bath. She washed thoroughly all over then carefully shaved her legs and under her arms. As she did, she looked at the unruly thatch of hair between her legs and decided something had to be done about it. When Jack had been alive, she’d kept her bush well trimmed, the better to display her charms. But she hadn’t had anyone to display herself to since he’d been gone. Well, she had someone now that she wanted to show off for, so she took her scissors and trimmed the hair back to a modest length then bladed it back until the fulcrum between her crotch and her thighs was bare and her pussy lips were well exposed. The action sent her arousal soaring and she ran her fingers through her pussy, eliciting a groan of lust. But she stopped herself from going any further; a man – a young man – was going to take care of that for her tonight, and she couldn’t wait.

After her bath, Ellen chose her ensemble with care. She had gone to the lingerie shop on Wednesday and bought a pair of black thigh-high stockings, which she put on first. She dug out a pair of her sexiest black silk bikini panties and a thin black lace bra, which was just sturdy enough to keep her tits from flopping everywhere, but light enough to allow a bit of jiggle when she walked and to allow her prominent nipples to show through. She found a sexy black crinkled silk skirt and a semi-opaque black lace blouse, each of which fit snug enough to enhance her curves, but not so tight that she looked cheap. She brushed her hair until it shone like polished silver and took her time with her makeup. Finally, she wore her ankle-strapped high heels with the open toes. She had just finished her makeup when the doorbell rang.

To say Brian was stunned by Ellen’s appearance would not do justice to his reaction. He just stood at the doorway staring in awe. He had worn his best suit and had even worn a tie, which he hardly ever did, but he felt like he was shabby compared to how Ellen looked. He stared for long seconds before he remembered the rose he’d brought as a token of his affection.

“You look magnificent,” he whispered, when he finally found his voice. They came together then and exchanged a slow, relaxed kiss before heading to his car and the drive to the restaurant where Ellen had made reservations. Dinner was exquisite, and they did indeed turn some heads when they arrived. Ellen just walked through the room with her head high and her arm on her new man. There was no question how the night was going to end, but now that they were here, they could take their time. They talked about a lot of things over dinner: music, world events, sports; they told funny stories, and, after a couple of drinks, told a few raunchy jokes.

Finally, though, it was time. Ellen could feel the gnawing in her gut that told her she was ready for love. Brian, too, could feel it in his groin. As their meal had worn on, they’d played footsie and their hands had subtly explored each other’s legs and back. Brian paid the bill and they walked out hand-in-hand, oblivious to the disapproving stares of some of the other patrons.

As soon as they were seated in Brian’s car, they turned to each other as if on an unspoken signal and kissed mightily. It seemed like electric sparks flowed through their locked lips as their tongues lashed at each other in huge swells of passion. As they kissed, Ellen dropped a hand to Brian’s lap and was gratified to see that he was rock-hard, and she began kneading his cock through his slacks. Brian, too, was exploring the front of Ellen’s blouse, squeezing and rubbing her round tits, and he, too, was pleased when her nipples stiffened through the thin material.

“It’s time,” Ellen breathed, when they had broken their embrace. “Time for us. I want you so badly that I just can’t stand it. Take me home and love me.” Brian’s response was to pull this mature beauty to him and kiss her again, hard and insistent.

Ellen lightly stroked Brian’s dick through his pants all the way home, keeping him at a fever pitch. And Brian’s hand wasn’t idle either. He traced a line up the inside of Ellen’s thigh, up to the crotch of her panties, which were soaked with her arousal.


When they arrived at Ellen’s house, they retired to the den, where she put on some romantic music and lit several candles, giving the room a soft, sexy glow. Brian had removed his jacket and tie, and after he sat down, kicked off his loafers. Ellen sat back down on the big sofa and they melded together again, necking like teenagers in the back seat of her father’s car. Brian filled his hands with Ellen’s tits, squeezing and pinching the hard nipples through her blouse, which she quickly discarded. The skirt was next, and Brian gave a low whistle as he saw Ellen’s body being revealed. He ran a hand up her thighs and pulled her soaking-wet panties aside to get at the juicy cunt that lay underneath. Ellen’s breath quickened as Brian’s fingers found her sex then she gasped as he began to finger her pussy in earnest.

Before she could get too far down the orgasm trail, Ellen stopped Brian, and began to work on him. She pushed him back in the sofa and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, running her fingers through the light glade of hair on his chest and pinching his nipples. His shirt quickly joined the growing pile of clothes on the floor then she worked on his pants. Soon, they were off and she could see his throbbing cock under his briefs. A large wet spot showed where his leaking tip had come in contact with his underwear, and Ellen cooed in a seductive tone, “Ooh, did I do that?”

As Ellen squeezed his cock, Brian reached down and removed his socks then he pushed Ellen away and maneuvered her back on the sofa. Reaching around, he deftly unhooked Ellen’s bra, filling his hands with her warm titflesh as he tossed the bra aside. He marveled at how Ellen’s breasts still stood up high and proud on her chest, the round globes defying the pull of time. Her nipples were fat and pink, and extended from her areoles a good half-inch. Bending down, he pressed each of her tips to his mouth, one after the other, and began to lick, suck and even nibble on her nipples. Ellen responded with a low moan of rapidly mounting lust. She could feel a huge orgasm building, but she was totally getting off on the long, slow burn that was stoking her fire to a fever pitch.

After he felt Ellen’s tits had gotten sufficient attention, Brian licked his way down her stomach, to her abdomen, sliding off the couch as he did. Kneeling on the floor between Ellen’s widespread legs, he traced a wet trail with his tongue up the inside of each thigh, teasing her with his touch. Ellen felt a maelstrom of frustration and anticipation building in her pussy as Brian took his sweet time getting to where she wanted him to be. But she sensed that the reward would be well worth the wait, and so it was.

Brian finally reached under Ellen’s butt and pulled her panties off her hips then rolled them up her legs as he lifted them to the sky. When he had discarded her panties, Brian let her legs back down then leaned back to get his first good look at Ellen’s body, which was now naked except for her stockings. He liked what he saw, especially her heaving bosom, which made her tits rise and fall in a sure indication of naked lust. He ran two fingers between Ellen’s dripping pussy lips then slowly entered her, filling her with his fingers until his thumb was pressed against her pulsing clit.

Ellen couldn’t help herself; she began to hump down onto Brian’s fingers, her lust building and building. Part of her wanted to savor the moment and part of her wanted this man to rip off his shorts and fuck the absolute bejesus out of her. But Brian was in no hurry; he’d waited a long time to experience sex again with a woman he cared deeply for. For a long time he hadn’t even been certain he ever would again, but Ellen had reawakened his lust for life and love, and he wasn’t about to rush things.

Besides, he had something he dearly wanted to do, and without warning, he spread Ellen’s legs, dropped his face to her crotch and slashed a wet path up her juicy slot. Ellen squealed in surprise and satisfaction as Brian began to lick, kiss and suck her pussy like a man who wasn’t sure when his next meal would come. He speared her pussy with his tongue, pursed his lips over her clit and fucked her deep with his fingers.

Ellen had been sitting on the edge of a massive explosion for what seemed like hours, so when Brian started in on her cunt, it didn’t take long before she was writhing and moaning on the sofa. She wrapped her stocking-clad legs around his shoulders and pressed both hands to the back of his head, trying to suck every bit of him into her hungry pussy. With a gasping, keening moan, Ellen felt a white-hot flash roar from her pussy, up her spine and into her brain, and she cried out a gut-wrenching orgasm. Her pussy twitched and trembled as the waves radiated back through her body, until she finally had to pull Brian away from her super-sensitive clit.

Brian crawled back up Ellen’s body and kissed her urgently, giving her a good taste of herself. When Ellen had gotten a hold of herself somewhat, she knew what she needed to do. The hard lump between Brian’s legs spoke of stark need, and she knew just what would start him off right.

“Stand up,” she said. “One good turn deserves another, don’t you think?” Brian stood up in front of the sofa, and Ellen quickly knelt in front of him. She gripped the waistband of his shorts, pulled them out from his cock and rolled them down his thighs. She gave a low murmur of satisfaction as his cock sprang out of its confinement and slapped her across a cheek. Gripping it at the base, she leaned back to get a good look at it, lightly stroking it as she did. Brian’s cock was fairly long and meaty, just about perfect in her estimation; it wasn’t too big, but it was more than enough to satisfy any woman’s needs.

When she had admired his cock long enough, Ellen bent her head under Brian’s dick and ran her tongue up the underside, feeling the hard ridge pulse and throb with lust. Up and down she licked, getting his shaft liberally coated with her saliva. When she heard an audible groan escape Brian’s lips, she knew he was ready, so she licked her way back up the shaft, to the bulbous head, opened her mouth wide and slowly covered it with her lips. Slowly, she filled her mouth with his hard meat, and she couldn’t suppress a groan as she once again felt a hard man scudding down her throat. All the way down, she sucked every inch of his cock, until she felt her nose come up against his soft pubic hair. Then she pulled back and began to suck, slowly at first, letting her tongue languidly circle the shaft as she bobbed her head on his purple pecker.

Brian threw his head to the ceiling and gasped in astonishment. He had thought he’d gotten some great blowjobs before, especially from his late wife, but this was easily the best one he’d ever gotten. Ellen was an experienced cocksucker who knew just how to extract maximum pleasure from a man with her mouth. She hadn’t had a man in her mouth for nearly two years, but once the art is mastered, the knowledge never goes away, and she was giving Brian every bit of her cocksucking expertise.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,229 Followers