Sympathy For The Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,239 Followers

Ellen slobbered and hummed as she picked up the pace. She could tell Brian wasn’t going to last long, as his hips were starting to push his cock more and more urgently into her throat. Ellen gripped his buttocks to regulate his thrusts, and Brian wrapped his hands in her silver hair to do the same. Instinctively, they found a brisk rhythm, and Ellen quickly set about getting her reward.

“Um, um,” Brian exclaimed with mounting lust. He could feel something like an iron rod gathering strength in his balls, and with a choking cry, he erupted in a seemingly endless multitude of explosive cum shots. He bathed Ellen’s throat with superheated cum, and she frantically worked her throat muscles in a vain attempt to swallow it all. She had never seen a man cum so much, and it quickly became too much, so she wrenched his cock out of her mouth and let him spew his last few bursts on her face. He left several streaks of cum along either side of her nose and down her chin. She laughed wantonly at the display, before returning his cock to her mouth to pull the last oozing shots out the end of his cock.

Brian’s knees felt weak, and he quickly collapsed on the sofa. Ellen quickly cleaned his cum off her face, scooping it up with her fingers and licking them off, then she crawled up on the sofa and snuggled contentedly next to him. They looked at each other then laughed the laugh of lovers who knew they had a very long way to go before they were sated.

“God, I didn’t think you were ever going to stop cumming,” Ellen said after a while. “You must have had it stored back for quite some time. Do you mind if I ask how long it had been since you last had an ejaculation?”

“A couple of months, I guess,” Brian replied. “You have to understand; I was in such a state of shock that I was physically impotent for months after Alison’s death. I couldn’t get a hard-on if I’d tried, and I didn’t even try. Then, about six months after it happened, I had a dream where I was having sex with Alison. I literally woke up humping the bed then I cried like a baby. About a month later, I couldn’t sleep, so I conjured up an image of me and Alison fucking, and did finally cum, although it wasn’t great. I’d say about every six weeks or so, the need would get to be too much and I’d pull out one of my old magazines or look at some porn on the Internet. That worked for a while, but the last few times, I just hadn’t gotten any satisfaction from that either, so I just basically quit. I guess I was just waiting for the right woman.”

“I’m curious about something,” Ellen said. “What was it that made you come on to me? I’m sure there were other single women more your age at Robin’s party. Why me?”

“The truth?” Brian answered. Ellen nodded, so he continued. “For one thing, there was our shared experience of losing a spouse. You knew what I’d been through, and I knew what you’d been through, and you knew exactly what to say to get me out of my funk. But the other, main, reason was that I sensed that you were that rare and wonderful woman who was a sophisticated lady on the outside and a nasty slut on the inside. Am I not right?”

“I don’t know whether I ought to be flattered or whether I ought to slap you,” Ellen said teasingly. “But you’re right, you have no idea how nasty I can be when I’m in the mood.”

“Oh?” Brian cocked an eyebrow at this. “So what’s the nastiest thing you’ve ever done?”

“Let’s take this upstairs where we can get comfortable and I’ll tell you about it,” Ellen purred with a lusty twinkle in her eye. “By the time I get through telling you this story, you ought to be ready to fuck me like a madman.” After shutting off the stereo and blowing out the candles, they retired to Ellen’s bedroom, to her big four-poster bed. Ellen removed her hose then they sat back with the pillows propped up against the headboard, their hands lightly stroking each other’s sex as they cuddled together.

“I guess it was about 1978, and Jack and I had gone to a convention in Atlanta,” Ellen began. “This was during the height of disco, and we’d gone dancing. Over the course of the night, Jack ran into two fellow conventioneers, and we all had a grand old time. I danced with all three of them and we started getting hot. Keep in mind that Jack and I had a fairly open relationship, in that we were always willing to indulge our fantasies, especially during that period. Remember, too, cocaine was everywhere, especially at the discos. Anyway, one of the men had a sizable stash of coke he’d bought while he was there, and he wanted to get rid of it. He was leaving the next morning and didn’t want to risk packing it on the plane. So we bought some beer, went back up to our hotel room and had a party. And some party it was, too.”

Brian’s cock was beginning to stiffen and throb as he listened to Ellen’s story. He had an idea where she was going and the thought inflamed him. Ellen continued, “Well, we put on some music, did up some lines, drank some beer and the next thing you know the guys were calling for me to put on a strip show for them. So I did, then when I was completely naked, I told them they weren’t playing fair and that they should strip for me. I was drunk, stoned and horny as hell. To make a long story short, they all stripped then they each fucked me, one after the other. Jack was last; at that time he was getting a rush from fucking me after I’d been filled with another man’s cum. After they all had a turn, we did some more lines, had another beer then I took them all on at the same time. One guy – I don’t even remember their names – but one guy lay back on the bed, I straddled him and rode his cock, Jack got my ass and the other guy stood on the bed and fucked my mouth. It was incredible, and they all came at the same time. Then, for an encore – after more lines, of course – I knelt on the floor and took turns sucking their cocks, and when the time was right they shot off all over me. I mean, there was cum flying everywhere, and I ended up covered with it. I went crazy that night, and it kind of scared me, because after that we backed off the swinging scene quite a bit.”

“So, you still take it up the ass?” Brian asked, his cock a throbbing, pulsing monster from listening to Ellen’s story.

“Absolutely; that was always one of our favorite things to do,” Ellen said. “If you’re a good boy, I might let you fuck me back there before the weekend’s over. But right now, I want this thing in my pussy. I’m just about to burst over here, and it looks like you are too.”

Brian needed no further encouragement. He rolled Ellen onto her back and crawled between her legs. Ellen held her pussy open for him as he gripped his cock at the base and pushed it past her lips. His hard cock slid into Ellen’s super-slick highway like a hot knife through butter, and they both groaned heavily as he sank to the hilt in her quivering quim.

Because they had both had one orgasm already, there wasn’t the utter urgency they’d felt earlier, but they were also beyond the teasing stage. They were ready to fuck and to fuck hard, two newly-minted lovers cementing their passion. Communicating on a wordless wavelength, they each wrapped their arms around the other and Brian pumped his cock in a steady rhythm that wasn’t too fast, but wasn’t too slow, either. Their mouths met and they kissed, hot and hard.

Ellen could feel another white-hot orgasm rumbling in her guts, and Brian’s steady fucking strokes were inexorably drawing it to the surface. Looking up at her new lover with lust-lidded eyes, she gasped, “Oh, you’re good, you’re verrry good. Ummmmm, keep doing it just… like… that.”

Brian couldn’t believe how Ellen’s pussy felt. She molded onto his cock like she’d been built for him, and for a woman of 56, her cunt was quite tight, very hot and extremely wet. Sweat broke out on their bodies as he worked his cock back and forth in Ellen’s pussy, and as she bucked and humped upward.

After quite a while, Ellen could sense that Brian was getting tired, so she wrapped her arms tightly around him and rolled him over onto his back. Throwing her silvery hair back, she lifted herself up onto her knees and began to ride his cock with strong up-and-down strokes, her powerful hips clenching and unclenching. Brian was goggle-eyed as he watched Ellen ride him, her full tits swaying rhythmically, her head thrown back and eyes closed in mounting lust. Her orgasm was building like a slow fire, like a volcano that’s been long dormant, but is coming slowly but surely back to life. Brian couldn’t help himself; he had to get a few handfuls of Ellen’s wonderful breasts, which shook wetly above him. He squeezed her tits, rolled her nipples around then pulled her down so he could suck on them. Ellen groaned and gasped as Brian worked on her tits.

They could have gone on like this forever, and it seemed almost like they did. But eventually, the heat became too much and they felt the fire starting to get out of control. Brian was ready to deliver a hot creamy load, but he knew he needed to be in command of himself to finish it, so he rolled Ellen back over, his cock sliding out of her pussy as he did. He gazed down for just a second at his prize, her legs splayed wide open for him, her pussy gaping, her face contorted in extreme lust.

“Fuck me, Brian, fuck me hard and make me cum,” Ellen whispered intensely. And he was ready to oblige. Brian leaned in and rammed his cock home with as much power as he could muster, and was gratified to hear a gasp come from Ellen’s throat. There was no holding back, no slow but steady, this time. This was animal lust of the highest order, two bodies fused together and tumbling down the rapids. Brian pumped his cock like a machine in Ellen’s red-hot pussy, and Ellen thrust and rolled her hips around in a frenzy, trying to suck his cock into her completely, roots and all.

Mewling sounds of swelling lust filled the room as the couple hurtled toward their climax, pounding, pounding, pounding, until Brian pulled himself up almost on his toes, rammed his cock as deep as he could possibly go and surrendered a stony load of white-hot cum. He felt like his whole insides were coming out the end of his cock as he fired one rocket shot after another deep in Ellen’s womb. As soon as she felt Brian’s cock balloon in her pussy and begin to explode, Ellen felt her orgasm crash over the top, and with a gasp and a sharp series of cries, she let it all tumble out, all the long months of grief pouring out of her soul like a boil that’s just been lanced.

Brian, too, could feel his soul emptying as the bitterness of the previous months came flowing out along with his semen. Before they knew what they were doing, Brian and Ellen were sobbing, tears of sadness and joy mingling as they let their emotions come gushing out. For long minutes, they held each other as they let their emotions subside. Brian continued to squeeze out little mini-bursts of cum, and Ellen felt little spasms of her orgasm tingle long after the first rush had swept over her.

When they had finally finished, Brian rolled off Ellen’s body, they just held each other, and soon they were both sound asleep in each other’s arms. They slept late and woke up thoroughly contented. Ellen awoke first, so she padded downstairs naked to fix coffee. Brian was just stirring when she returned with two cups. He grinned as he watched Ellen sashay into the bedroom and plop down on the bed. He gazed up in awe at this incredible woman who had given herself so completely to him, and him to her. He wasn’t sure if he was in love yet, but he was sure getting close.

“Any regrets?” Ellen asked.

“Are you kidding?” Brian answered. “That was incredible.” Already he could feel the beginnings of another stupendous hard-on building.

“Good,” Ellen replied. “Because I want more. Finish your coffee and do whatever you need to do in the bathroom, because I’m ready to fuck some more, and I think you know what I want.” Brian got up and peed then brushed his teeth, and when he returned to the bedroom, he was confronted by an amazing sight. Ellen was kneeling on the bed, with her butt thrust into the air. Her pussy was still wet with his cum from the previous night and she was massaging some of his cream onto her asshole.

Brian climbed onto the bed behind Ellen, his cock hard as a board, and took over the task of fingering her crotch. He pumped two fingers in her pussy, gathering some of her dew onto his fingers and smearing it onto her backside. He plunged two fingers past Ellen’s anus and was rewarded with a low growl of approval. Ellen reached over to her bedside table, opened the drawer, pulled out a tube of KY Jelly and handed it to Brian. He smeared a liberal dollop on his fingers and began working the lubricant into her ass then he covered his cock with a good amount. After a few minutes, his cock and her ass gleamed wetly from the slippery lube.

Ellen threw her hair back then turned to look over her shoulder at Brian. “Fuck my ass, Brian,” she purred. “Fuck me like a cheap whore and fill my butt with your cum.” Brian just grunted as he lined his cock up to the puckered hole. He slowly pushed the head of his cock past Ellen’s sphincter, feeling the resistance before he suddenly burst through. Ellen clenched her fists and squeezed her eyes shut as she awaited his initial plunge, but she was well enough lubricated that the pain was minimal and it quickly turned to intense pleasure. Brian pushed his cock slowly up Ellen’s rectum, feeling the velvety walls giving way reluctantly. Deeper and deeper he plunged until he felt his balls on Ellen’s wet, swollen pussy.

“Ahhhh, do it, fuck my ass hard,” Ellen hissed. And again, Brian was more than willing to oblige. He pulled back and pushed in with tentative strokes at first, getting used to the tightness of Ellen’s rectum. But he quickly began to pick up the pace, especially after Ellen began to rock her hips back to meet his incoming thrusts.

Soon, Brian was giving Ellen every inch of his cock, pounding her ass like a pile driver, while Ellen spewed forth a very unladylike stream of obscene exhortations. Brian pulled almost all the way out, until just the head of his cock was in her butt, then he slammed it in full force, driving all the air out of Ellen’s lungs as he did. Back and forth, back and forth, Brian fucked Ellen’s ass long and hard.

Ellen could feel the kind of all-consuming orgasm she always got when she got her ass fucked. It was somewhat different from being fucked in her pussy, in that it seemed to take over her entire body, almost like she was possessed by a demon. She snarled and growled as she humped back madly on Brian’s cock, and he, too, was fucking like a wild man, humping deep in Ellen’s ass like a piston. Somehow, Ellen’s fingers found her bloated clit, and the moment she touched it and began to roll it around, she exploded, going stark wild as her orgasm ripped through her like a prairie grass fire, sweeping back and forth through her body.

Ellen’s thrashing was too much for Brian. With a gasping roar, he gripped her hips tightly and sent a huge load of creamy hot cum deep in Ellen’s bowels. He filled her butt to overflowing with his cum, pumping it out from around his shaft and down over her gaping pussy as he fired. He shot so much that it actually dripped off her clit onto the bed, triggering yet another twitching climax in Ellen’s lust-filled body.

When the spasms had finally subsided, they collapsed on the bed in sweat-covered exhaustion, and Brian’s cock oozed out of Ellen’s ass like a big fat snake, followed by a stream of his cum.

In that twilight moment between wakefulness and sleep, Brian knew he’d found a woman after his own heart, and that he was going to love her, come what may, for as long as she’d have him. Ellen, too, knew she’d found the perfect lover to replace her Jack. Jack would always be her Number One, but she knew she was going to be very happy with her Number Two.

Brian spent the rest of the weekend merrily fucking Ellen every which way, and they stopped only to eat, drink and rest before resuming their lust. By the time Brian left to return home Sunday night, he was worn out, but they were already talking about the possibility of a long-term relationship. It wouldn’t always be smooth sailing, but the love and lust that grew out of their shared grief would prove strong enough to withstand anything.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,239 Followers