Symphony of Perversion

Story Info
Lady Jacqueline's orchestrated descent into perversion.
2.3k words
4.22
13.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master does not like to be called "Master," because, he says, anyone can call themselves that. Rather, he wishes me to call him "Commander," for that is the title he has earned as a soldier in the desert war. He is gentle, kind, loving, poetic, gentle, tender, understanding, patient and selfless. Yet, he can also be very cold and seemingly cruel, which is more of a facade than the reality, for he has seen and witnessed many horrible things, and has had during the course of his life, helped send many men to meet their fate and maker. The coldness is his defense he says, and it is that cruel coldness that has broken my heart all too often, but despite the resulting pain I have endured over the years, I do know he loves me more than I may and will ever realize. For he has held me at some of my weakest moments and has only wanted me to be the strong and independent woman I am today. I waited all my life for him, and I will do all I can to please and pleasure him, just as he does all he can to please and pleasure me...

It is a cold winter's day, and upon my return home from the gym I find the Commander has sent me a message to be ready at 7 p.m. to be picked up...with the message is a box. I open the box, in it is something silky and white, a pair of silver heeled sandals and 3 other small boxes. I open the first box, it's a pair of thong panties made of a white see through material trimmed in pearls. I open the second box, it's my favorite diamond, after which I open the 3rd box, which contains a string of pearls with a note that says:

Hello my beautiful slut, here is a list of instructions you are to follow before I arrive. First shower and use scented oil all over your body...After you have done that, take your diamond and lick and suck it until it's slick (take pictures of you sucking your butt plug and send to me) then slip it into your tight little asshole (again take a picture of your ass spread wide so I can see the diamond I gave you).

You should still be naked next take the pearls and drape and wrap them around your tits... Caressing your nipples with them binding your tits with them, take more pictures and send to me. Then lay on the bed and spread your legs wide and rub the pearls all over your pussy, making them wet with the juices I know are dripping out of your pussy right now. Lick the pearls and taste what I'm going to be tasting soon, after which place the pearls around your neck and put the heeled sandals on.

I then want you to go to the corner of the bedroom where there is, against the wall, a folded saw horse with some modifications and a speaker. Turn the speaker on and turn the volume all the way up. With the music playing take the blind fold laying on the saw horse, which you shall keep above your eyes until you are situated. Open the sawhorse up, then place the blindfold over your eyes and bend over it. Once you are bent, place your wrists and ankles in the cuffs, all four of which will automatically fasten themselves tight around your limbs. Once secure, you then shall wait patiently my lovely slut, until I arrive and decide to make my presence known to you.

I stay in this bent over position for what seems like hours listening to Enigma play over again. I'm getting light headed because I have been bent over so long, when I hear the door open and what sounds like footsteps approaching me. With no warning a flash of hot red pain sears my ass and I cry out. I gulp air to breath past it when another slap of pain hits me even harder than the first. My lightheaded and muddled brain is confused as I realize that someone, whom I assume is the Commander, is whipping my hard ass with a riding crop. Another slap, and then many others follow, all of which has left me panting from the pain as I feel my pussy becoming ever more wetter.

After a few minutes it feels as if the pain has stopped when I then feel hands caress what I am assuming are some pretty nasty looking welts on my ass from the riding crop. The butt plug in my ass then begins to lightly tapped, causing me to jerk with each tap. I then feel it being slowly pulled out it, and when it gets to the widest part, the pulling stops and it stays there, stretching me wide as I quiver from the pain, until suddenly "pop" it is pushed roughly back into me. Even though it was rough, the relief from the release of the stretching makes me sigh until "whap!" That is when I am struck with another crack across my ass with the riding crop. Of course throughout this whole ordeal I am crying and whimpering unmercifully, which I know the Commander, my master, takes great pleasure in.

As I whimper I hear the sounds of someone moving around in the room which, coupled with the sound of things banging, now have me at the brink of insanity wondering what's coming next. I soon then feel a hand caressing my ass and butt plug, while another pinches my nipples. I then feel the sensation of fingers slide into my pussy that start to slowly fuck me...

My head is swimming...I then feel gentle hands lift my head and feel the smooth tip of the Commander's cock...But wait!! How is the Commander pinching my nipples, tapping my butt plug, finger fucking my pussy and also sticking his cock in my mouth all at the same time? Clearly he not the only one there, for now I know there are others in the room. I then start to really listen and begin to think that there might be quite an audience gathered watching me and at least two other men paying attention to all of my holes.

The thought of an audience really excites me, as I feel my pussy flooding with the juices of my ever deeper arousal. Whoever is behind me finger fucking me can see the gush of fluid dripping out of over and around his hand. He then dips his head down and starts licking my pussy like it's a melting scoop of ice cream, the sensation of which makes my legs quiver and pushes me to the brink of an orgasm. As he licks I feel the butt plug slowly being pulled out of my ass, again pausing at the widest part. He then shoves it back in me as I cry out and cum hard, flooding the face of my pussy worshipper. My moans however are muffled by the cock fucking my mouth as the person behind me continues to lick my pussy and fucks my ass with the butt plug.

I'm still riding the wave of my first orgasm when the second one hits and this time I feel myself squirt my juices all over the person behind me. My orgasm in turn causes the cock in my mouth to erupt shooting hot, salty cum down my throat, practically drowning me in rope after rope of thick spunk. I swallow it all and lick his cock clean because I know that if I don't the Commander will punish me.

The cock in my mouth soon slowly pulls out and I start to catch my breath. My hands and feet are soon released from the cuffs and I am guided up gently. Someone then leads me to another part of the room, whereupon my hands are lifted above my head and I feel the soft coolness of the silky material that was in the box. My hands are bound together and pulled above my head and attached to a loop in the ceiling, after which another silky piece of fabric is slid around one of my ankles and pulled tight. I wonder why only one leg is bound, when I feel hands run down my free leg to my calf as my bound leg is being lifted up into the air, which in turn is bound with more silk and also tied to a loop in the ceiling.

I am now completely exposed as I feel a couple of pairs of hands are pawing my body, pinching my nipples, caressing my pussy, and touching the butt plug in my ass. Someone then pulls the blindfold from my eyes and for the first time I see our living room filled with about 20 people, all of whom wear masks, standing in a semi-circle around me. All are men, with the exception of two black women whom are standing over to the side like slaves waiting to get their next instructions.

I then see the Commander and a chill runs down my spine. He is in full military uniform as are all of the other masked and dressed men, but it is not the uniform he is wearing that chills me, it's the mask, specifically, a Guys Fawkes mask. The room is now silent, except for the sound of my heavy breathing, for I am fearful and turned on all at the same time. The Commander approaches, circles me, then kneels down in front of me and raises his mask. Wordlessly he kisses me deep, then lowers his mask and stares hard at me.

He then whispers in my ear in frightening tone I have never heard, "tonight my little slut you are going to be fucked by many men. They will fuck and rape your pussy, your ass and your mouth. They will fuck you slowly and deliberately and make you orgasm in ways you have only dreamed about, but only with your consent. Shall we continue?"

I nod my head meekly 'yes', for I know, should I be resistant, it would be futile. This is what I have always wanted, and my lover, my protector, and My Commander is the conductor of this sexual symphony we have long dreamt of being orchestrated.

The Commander then loving touches my cheek, rises, and nods to an older man, whom then walks over to the black women and instructs them to prep me. The women, who are dressed in native African garb, nod and walk towards me. They then pick up a bucket of water and a few other things. One then walks behind me and I feel her reach over me and I catch a glimpse of the ball gag she is preparing to put in my mouth. Once the gag is secure they both face me and start to wash me slowly with very cold water and a soapy cloth, which they run it over my shoulders, across my breasts, over my stomach and then between my legs.

The women then both walk behind me repeating the process and taking special care with my ass. They then take cups of ice cold water and dribble it all over me to rinse the soap off, after which they then both kneel before me. From below me one of the women spreads my pussy lips while another one takes what looks like a turkey-baster and insert it into my pussy, She then squeezes the bulb causing warm water to squirt all inside of me, which then drips out into the bucket they have place underneath me. They then do it again, this time the one who is spreading my lips leans forward and, with the tip of her tongue, flicks it across my clit causing me to immediately cry out and orgasm. As I cum, the water flowing out of me is mixed with my juices that are now squirting out of my pussy.

As I cum I watch the masked men, all of whom are emotionless and expressionless, while the two women rise and walk around behind me. Sensing and immediately knowing what's coming next, I close my eyes and prepare my mind. They both then kneel, and one pulls my ass checks apart and the other places the turkey-baster against my puckered asshole and slowly inserts it into my ass, going at least 2 inches deep. She then squeezes the bulb as hot water bursts into my ass, the sensation of which causes my knees to go weak. They repeat this process several times and finally I feel the tool slip out of my ass, and hear it fall into the bucket.

I continue to close my eyes as I feel their oiled hands running all over my body, kneading my flesh and massaging the oil in deep. One then comes around, cups my breasts and lowers her head to suck hard on each of my nipples, while the other, from behind is on her knees and is aggressively exploring my pussy with her tongue. She alternates fucking me with her tongue and then her fingers, as they fuck me this way for awhile until I start to shutter with yet another orgasm that nearly causes my body to go limp as they keep licking and sucking until I hear the Commander order them to "STOP!"

As my Commander yells out his order, the man that ordered the women to prepare me comes over to inspect me. He places his rough calloused hands on my face and looks deep into my eyes, and with that, my soul. He stares long and hard, after which he turns to the Commander and says...

"She's ready sir."