Symphony of Perversion Ch. 04

Story Info
The Commander plays with Lady J's mind as she is pleasured.
2.1k words
4.56
6.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the gorilla asks the Commander permission to fuck my ass, he, the Commander, nods his approval, then walks up to the dark man and whispers something to him. I then feel something warm being poured onto and into my aching puckered hole. The oil is another Mahala laced liquid that instantly relaxes my muscles. After my bottom is smeared with the narcotic oil, I feel the tip of a large cock of the gorilla slide into me. The bulbous head stretches me wide as the elephant cock in my pussy stays still, so as to allow me to focus on relaxing and taking in the enormous thick gorilla cock that is assaulting and pushing its way into me.

I am holding my breath trying not to move or the scream, because if I do I know for sure the pain in my ass will get worse. Slowly and tortuously the gorilla invades my bottom. "OH MY GOD!!" I cry out as he drives deep in. The cocks in me are rubbing hard up against one another, separated only by a thin membrane of my inner flesh. When the gorilla has finally pushed himself all the way into me there is a deliberate pause, for both men are staying very still letting me adjust from the pain of being stretched so wide and full, to the pleasure of having both holes filled with their delicious black cock. As we pause my black lovers kiss me tenderly and I them, for they are gentle giants who only want for me to enjoy this erotic ride.

My elephant lover kisses me deeply as he and the gorilla slowly start to pump in and out of me in unison. As they start pistoning their cocks the Commander steps up, pulls my chin up and kisses my lips and fondles my breasts. He then asks me loudly, so that all can hear, "Is my little slut enjoying herself?" I nod yes and moan in pleasure, to which he then replies, "Good, these two stallions are going to fuck you until you are paralyzed with pleasure. As they fuck you, you are going to watch me long and hard, for I am going to play with those beautiful slave girls. I'm going to suck their tits, lick and finger fuck their pussies and assholes. And you are going to watch the whole time...Why? Because I want to see your eyes burn with jealousy. Do you understand? You will not take your eyes away from me or what I'm doing. If you do I dare not know how I will punish you..."

As my black lovers slowly fuck me I look at the Commander with pleading eyes for him not to do what he has just said. However, he knows to that though my jealousy is intense and over powering, it is an emotion that will push me to a sexual peek very few will ever experience. As the men slowly assault my ass and pussy, I know I am powerless and finally nod my reluctant consent and prepare my heart for the crushing pain of watching, for the first time, my lover pleasure other women.

With my head laying on the massive chest of my elephant lover, I watch as the Commander motions for the two black slave girls to come to him. As he does this, several of the other uniformed men have moved a table with stirrups right in front of me. The Commander tells one of the slaves that he is going to give her an exam, with her sister slave acting as nurse and assistant. The Commander then turns to me and again tells me to keep my eyes open and watch everything. The jealously burns through me, tempered only by the intense almost inhuman pleasure my pussy and ass are receiving. My African lovers are slowly stepping up their rhythm as they to watch the Commander prepare his new black lover.

The bigger of the slave girls sits on the table as I achingly watch the Commander fondle her very large dark breasts. He pinches and pulls her almost black ½ dollar sized nipples, then he leans down and sucks one hard into his mouth. His eyes never leave mine as he sucks frantically on her chocolate nipples, the force of which causes her to moan and jut out her chest more as he switches to her other nipple.

As I watch I notice her recently sucked nipple is dripping what clearly milk. As I see this a pang of jealousy washes over me that is only kept in check by the building orgasm in my loins. My jealousness is caused by the fact the Commander has only ever tasted milk from my breasts, which he has insisted that I keep topped up and released from the pressure with a breast pump whenever he is not drinking my nectar.

I'm miserable with jealousy at the sight of my lover sucking and swallowing frantically on the woman's giant black nipples. The jealousy gets so bad that for a few moments I stop bouncing up and down and momentarily forget about the two giant cocks inside of me. I then reach up and take each of my own nipples and pinch and pull them so that within a few seconds I have white liquid spraying from my breasts as well. As I milk myself, my elephant lover below stops and looks on in delight as streams of my white essence spray out of my engorged nipples and dribble onto his chest. He then grabs my waist and pulls me down towards him then latches on to one of my tits and begins sucking like a starving baby.

The combined feeling of my elephant lover sucking my nipple and the restarted pumping of the two giant cocks inside of me drives me into a shuddering orgasm that rocks me to the core. However, even as I scream and shudder in pleasure, I am able to keep my eyes glued to the Commander. Seeing what I have done though he cocks an eyebrow and shakes his head, for he is very unhappy that I have allowed another man to drink from me. My Commander has always and firmly said my milk is for him and only him, but as the jealousy in me burns I smirk at him with an unsaid "FUCK YOU," letting him know I can and will play dirty too.

The Commander obviously can read my mind and sees this as a challenge, to which he responds by telling the slave girl, whose tits he just drank from, to lay back an put her feet in the stirrups. He then motions for the other slave girl to come to him and has her stand next to him. He whispers commands to her, after which she walks to the head of the table and pulls out a large tray that she carries it over to him. He then motions her to place the tray on a small table just to his right and pushes her to kneel in front of him. He bends down and again whispers something, to which she responds by unbuckling his pants and pulling his beautiful wide cock out that she then starts to lick and suck.

As she pleasures him, he steps between the legs of the girl laid out on the table and takes several unrecognizable tools from the tray and lays them between her legs. He first leans forward and attaches two silver nipple clamps to the breasts of the girl kneeling before him, to which she responds with moans and harder sucking on his dick. He then repeats the process with the girl spread out on the table as she moans and wiggles her hips up and forward. The Commander than pulls her chocolate lips apart, exposes her strawberry cream colored center, then takes a large white vibrator and slides it into her glistening wet pussy and turns it on.

The Commander then tells the slave girl to lift up her hips and spread her ass checks, which she does so as to expose her puckered black hole. He leans forward and licks and fingers her asshole a bit before he slowly slides metal anal beads in to her tight saliva coated opening one by one. He then plays with the vibrator sliding it in and out of her, occasionally flicking the nipple clamps and giving the anal beads a gentle tug. The slave girl sucking his cock continues to suck harder as her nipple clamped tits bounce and jiggle, which in turn causes her to groan around his cock. The Commander keeps this dance going for awhile, always taking a peek at me to make sure I'm watching. He eventually slides the vibrator out of the splayed out slave girl and pulls her puffy lips apart, swirling his finger in her hole pulling it out, making sure I can see here strings of pearly wetness clinging to his finger.

The Commander then slowly pulls her lips obscenely apart and leans down, but before he dips his tongue into her slicked pussy, he looks directly at me and smiles an evil, wicked smile then turns and starts to lap at her pussy. As my lover does this I continue to be pleasured gently and lovingly by my black stallions. Watching in a furious and searing rage, my body is betraying me as my pussy is flooding with passion and desire at the sight of my lover devouring the beautiful slave girls dripping cunt. As I am double fucked by the ebony gods in me I quickly have another mini-orgasm, the pleasure of which has been caused by my cruel lovers little games with the beautiful slave girl's milk laden tits. However, as I continue to watch, a new raw heat of hate and desire have my body tingling again as I hear the slave girl beg for my lover's cock.

Upon hearing her words, and despite two enormous black cocks sawing in and out of me, my focus is still on the scene continuing to play out before me with my Commander and the two beautiful slave girls whom I now hate with every fiber of my being. The delicious black stallion beneath me sensing I've lost focus cups the back of my head and gently pulls me towards him and kisses me deep and whispers "My Love do not let him take away from the pleasure my friend and I can give you. Close your eyes and focus on the pleasures your beautiful pussy and sweet ass are feeling right now."

As I look into my new lover's eyes for the first time I realize they are green like mine and magically hypnotic. As I try to resist his charms by closing my eyes, but they shudder open again trying to focus on the Commander and what he is doing with the slave girls. However, my elephant lover will have no more of my jealousy and again pulls my attention to him and presses his giant meaty index finger to my lips and pushes so his rough thick and calloused digit can penetrate my mouth and swirl around teasing my tongue. As he forces me to suck his finger I finally surrender and close my eyes and lose myself in the sensations he and his muscular friend are stirring up again inside of me.

I suck lightly on his finger but as I do the tempo of the two foot long cocks in me begins to speed up and I'm again lost in the ecstasy of my two new powerful lovers and soon I'm writhing and moaning uncontrollably until another orgasm builds, but this time the climax is not suppressed by my Commander and whatever sick and torturous game he was hoping to play...

As my ebony lovers fuck me hard I keep my eyes squeezed shut and beg them to speed up until finally the peak of my orgasm rips through me causing a tidal wave of my sweet cum to squirt out and cover both of the men between my legs. As I squirt, they relentlessly keep pounding into me pushing my orgasm that continues to get bigger and bigger, and higher and higher, until I cry out a primal cry and we all three explode together. As they orgasm their cocks squirt load after load of thick warm spunk into me, with a force and amount that is truly inhuman, for I can feel their seed filling me and overflowing like a river out of me. As they cum what must be a pint of their salty and warm pearly essence, I ride the orgasmic wave even higher until I'm dizzy and close my eyes. As I reach the top of my orgasmic wave I see exploding white light bursting behind my closed eye lids that suddenly turns to pitch blackness, as my body crashes and goes limp...