Symphony of Perversion Ch. 05

Story Info
Lady J meets her new Master.
6.1k words
4.56
5.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up on the table in a hotel, which is walking distance from my home, where I had just spent several hours being physically pleasured on, while at the same time being emotionally tortured by the man I love more than life itself. The beautiful muscular men that were my spectators up to this point are now in robes and are gently wrapping me in a soft velvet robe of rich emerald green. One picks me up and carries me out of the room to a large chamber that is steamy with lavender scented mist, where he then carefully sits me on a warm throne like chair and opens my robe. He then says he is going to carry my naked battered body to the where he will wash away my aches, pains and tears.

The beautiful god of a man, whose is blond with short crew cut hair, lifts my naked body up from the throne like chair and walks with me down the steps to the small pool sized sunken tub. Warm water coats me gently with each step he takes down into the prepared bath. This muscled servant of mine lowers me down so that my feet touch the bottom of the tub, whereupon he tells me to lean against him as he washes every part of my body. I'm hazy with lust and swaying in a daze as I feel his calloused hands caress and cleanse my body, scraping across my tender nipples, over my still quivering belly, and between my battered pussy lips.

This gentle giant of mine gently rubs my pussy as he slides his fingers in and out of me scrubbing me clean. He then moves to stand behind me, with one hand on my waist keeping me steady, while the other washes my shoulders and back. He slowly moves to my lower back and the small crevice at the start of where my body splits in two. He then slides his hand down the parted valley and gently caresses my swollen puckered asshole. He swirls his soapy fingers around and dips them in a little here and there, for this is not about invading this already violated orifice, but rather to just cleanse and sooth.

Once cleaned and rinsed my attendant scoops me up and carries me out of the tub, places me on my throne, then towel dries me, from my toes to the tip of my nose. Once completely dry, my muscled gentle giant pulls me up and leans me against the wall so he can rub me down with the therapeutic scented oil that was specifically chosen to be rubbed all over my aching body. He pours a copious amount in his rough calloused hands and rubs the oil deep into my skin, kneading and massaging all my sore cramped muscles. Once he has covered my whole body he then picks me up into his strong arms and carries me to yet another room where he places me on fluffy warm bed.

Once in bed I look at him lovingly and feel a yearn to kiss him deep. However, he refuses my amorous advance and tells me to close my eyes and sleep, for the Commander has a whole new adventure planned for me tomorrow. Reluctantly I shut my eyes and, because of all my body has endured and been subjected to, I drift off to sleep with visions of erotic pleasures and nightmares dancing in my head.

The last thought I can remember before sleep claims me is whether or not I am going to forgive the Commander for his cruelty? As I ponder, I also wonder if I am going to continue this "symphony" of pain, pleasure, temptations and tortures, or am I going to leave the symphony halfway through?

Dear Lord, what am I going to do?

I wake up feeling refreshed, sore but restored. Still nude I get up, check my phone and am shocked to see that it is already 12:30 p.m. I then quickly check the fitness center schedule and see that there is a yoga class focused on stretching at 1 p.m. I dig through my bag that was obviously packed for me by The Commander- ugh I am so pissed at him I don't want to think about him! I find in the bag my black yoga pants and hot pink yoga top. The Commander either packed my bag or gave explicit instructions to someone of what to pack, because the hot pink top that is packed is his absolute favorite. I then put on my yoga clothes, grab my keys and a bottle of water. Then, as I'm leaving my room I see my phone again, I debate whether to take it or not, then hit the reject button and with a flick of my long red hair I turn off the phone and head out the door.

I arrive at the fitness center with 15 minutes to spare, so I grab a yoga mat, then spread it out at the front of the room and start my stretching and meditation. I lay on my back and pull one leg close to my chest, so as to relieve the feeling of cramped sore muscles in my leg. I then pull harder and bring my knee close to my nose. The burn of the stretch feels amazing in my legs and ass muscles that were well worked the night before.

I then switch legs and repeat, letting a small sigh of contentment escape from my lips. My eyes are closed to help the meditation aspect of my practice, but I soon feel there is someone standing over me. I slowly open my eyes and see above me the most amazing, gorgeous specimen of a man standing directly over me smiling. I let my eyes wander up and see the shape of his very toned calves, to his even more toned thighs. I skip the mid section and move to his chest and shoulders. OH MY GOD they are amazing, for I'm a total chest and shoulder kind of woman.

I then look at his face and see he has beautiful hazel eyes, and a face that should be sculpted in stone it is so majestic. His hair is blonde, on the longish side, with an array of blonde variations that actually make me wonder if it's sun-kissed or maybe a little salon kissed. I then see his mouth, it's perfect, and I wonder what it would feel like to kiss those delicious lips. That's when those same yummy lips part and say " Hi, I'm Chandler, I'll be leading you through your session today. We have a few minutes before the class starts, would you like me to help you stretch deeper?" My mind is reeling, it takes me a few minutes to comprehend what he has said, but then it registers and I reply with a lusty smile, " Yes, please...I definitely need to be stretched, very deeply".

The very hot instructor proceeds to kneel at the end of my mat and pushes my legs apart wider. He takes one leg and pushes it up towards my head and leans in so his weight is partially pushing on my leg too. He rubs my leg gently helping to sooth the stretching muscles. I soon notice a few times as he's massaging my inner thigh his fingertips graze my pussy, and it's all I can do not to not convulse with desire. I can only imagine the wetness that must be staining my yoga pants.

Luckily they are black so it shouldn't be too noticeable. He then switches my legs and repeats the process. Once he's evened me out he stands and looks around, then looks at his watch and frowns. He says to me "It would appear that you are the only one to show up for this class so we can do our own little private class, or you can come back for the 5:30 class. What would you like to do?"

Well let me think... DUH! Of course want the private class with this amazingly hot man. I tell him I'm good with a private class, and he tells me it would be better if we moved to the smaller studio. He then helps me carry my stuff to a studio that is just off the main studio. This smaller studio is heated up to 95 degrees and I immediately feel my body start to sweat. Chandler lays my mat out with my towel and water bottle, after which he lays his mat right in front of mine and removes his shirt.

I inhale sharply as I watch his well toned abs and chest flex as he moves around. He asks if I'm too warm. I shrug and say yes maybe a little. He then asks if I've ever tried nude yoga. Chandler tells me it's something they do in this gym, but only in this small studio as there are no windows. I'm a little taken back by this but I am also very intrigued. I mean,

I remember being on wanton public display the night before and how exhilarating it felt. So why not naked yoga? I tell him I'm game if he will also be naked. He smiles lustfully at me and says he wouldn't have it any other way.

I kinda just stand there waiting to see what he's going to do when he tells me to take my tank top off. I slowly lift it and the sports bra attached over my head and let my large tits bounce out.

I hear him gasp a bit and I smile to myself as I continue to pull my top over my head. He then tells me to remove my pants and I nod but also pointedly look at his shorts and raise a questioning eye. He slips his fingers into the waistband of his shorts but then stops, he's waiting on me to start removing mine. I slide my pants down step out of them and then he does the same. We both just stand there looking at each other, his eyes are flickering between my tits and their rock hard nipples and my shaved pussy. I am completely locked on to his very long, thick and very very hard shaved cock.

We both shake ourselves mentally out of our stupor and he tells me to start on my mat in a forward fold. As I do this he walks behind me and puts his hands on my hips and rocks me forward a bit, and then he uses his foot to separate my legs. I am so totally exposed and I know he is staring at my sopping wet pussy which makes my pussy even wetter.

He then tells me to spread my legs wider as he moves closer to me while his hard cock presses into one of ass cheeks, then bends with me and runs his hand down my spine and pushes my face almost between my legs. I look up and can see my own red, swollen and very wet pussy. He then tells me to sit with my legs open wide to the sides in a straddle position. He sits behind me and mimics my position with his legs against mine with his erection again pressing against my ass.

He tells me to stretch to my right leg, and as I lift my arm over my head he wraps one of his around me and pinches one of my nipples, which causes an electric current to run straight to my pussy. As I keep stretching he continues to pinch and roll my nipple around. As he pinches I feel the wetness seeping out of my spread pussy and on to the yoga mat. He then tells me to stretch the other, and repeats the nipple massage on my other breast as I do.

After stretching a bit more Chandler tells me it's time to work on inversions and instructs me to do a shoulder stand. So I lay on my back lifting my legs into the air until I'm a straight line from my shoulders to my toes.

"Now straddle again he says." I open my legs and let them fall to the side. He then kneels over me straddling my head, and with his shaved balls dangling above my face, he leans forward and starts to slowly lick my pussy. I shudder in pleasure struggling not to lose the position as his tongue devours my pussy, darting in and out of my gaping hole and then swirling my clit. I stretch my head up so that I can reach his balls and start to lick and suck the best I can without the use of my hands.

We stay like this until I can no longer hold the position, and he scoots back and pulls my legs with them so the are touching the floor behind my head, which he then spreads again. He then bends my knees so that they are close to my ears, and straddles me again so this time he is past my head and standing. He then squats and guides his cock in to my exposed waiting pussy as I cry out with a loud moan of desire. OMG it feels incredible! Our position has his cock rubbing and banging against my insides like they never have been before as he starts to speed up his thrusting so that his balls are slamming against my clit, sending me into an orgasmic eruption so intense that it's almost painful.

As I cum over and over again I feel his whole body tense and he pulls out of me. He then presses my legs forward and growls for me to suck all his cum from his throbbing cock and shoves it into my mouth. I try to suck and get my lips around all of him but he's to wide. He then begins to fuck my mouth almost as hard as my pussy when suddenly I feel him shooting his hot seed down my throat, of which there is so much that I can't swallow it all as some dribbles out of my mouth and down the side of my cheeks.

Chandler then rolls down next to me and rubs little circles on my belly as we both catch our breath. After a few minutes he sits up, leans over me, and kisses my lips that are still sticky with his cum and says "Hmm my little yoga slut, I think you might need a shower now. How about I take you to the men's locker room and see if there are any of my buddies that want to help me clean you up and give you a rub down."

Chandler and I still lay there for a while talking about what brought me here and I explain in vivid detail my night before. He is wowed by my ability to be so sexually open minded and says he would love to experience the eroticism I've talked about. He then asks me if my loyalty to the Commander is something I would be willing to be flexible about. I gaze deep into his eyes and tell him I'm no longer sure the Commander and I are what we use to be, and that I am not sure I want to continue with him the sexual adventures I used to trust him to do with me.

My hot young new lover senses my sadness and tells me that he will never hurt me and that if I allow him to be a part of my life he will try to be what I need and want within reason to our both complicated situations. I'm dumbfounded by his sincerity, and tell him that as much as I want to be gangbanged by him and his friends, I'm also no longer able to be a used as just a pretty fuck toy again. I tell him that if he would like to go out have dinner and a few drinks and really get to know me, then maybe ours could be a new relationship of trust and respect, which is needed for what we both want.

Chandler readily agrees and suggests that we go to the locker room, shower, talk and see where things go. I agree that this is a very good start to building the kind of relationship needed to go to the sexual highs we both want. He then helps me up, wraps me in a large soft towel and says "My beautiful erotic lady... follow me and I will show you what it should feel like to be worshiped by someone that sees and understands your soul."

I follow him expecting to be led to the men's locker room, but we walk past and he takes me to one of the "treatment " rooms. There is a shower in the corner and he turns the water on and adjusts the temperature. He then pulls the towel away from me and stands and looks over my naked body. He kisses my forehead and tells me that I am possibly the most beautiful, sexiest woman he has ever seen and then leans and kisses my forehead again. He trails his kisses to my earlobes, collarbone and nipples and sucks there for awhile until my knees are mush.

He then moves his kisses back up to my collar bone, across my chest just above the swells of my breasts and continues to murmur "beautiful, amazing, sexy.." I am swooning at the pure desire this young man has for me, which, I realize, is refreshing since my latest experiences with the Commander have been mean, torturous and demeaning.

It is there, lost in the ecstasy of the moment that I decide the Symphony the Commander has orchestrated thus far is no longer for me.

I step in the shower and let the warm water cascade over my naked body as Chandler lovingly washes every part of my body. He tells me to lay on my stomach on the massage table and let him soothe my aches and pains away. I climb up, lay on my stomach and spread my legs wide. He tells me his goal is to make me feel incredible, since it seems I'm in need of some attention from a man that finds me beautiful inside and out. I sigh in contentment and try to relax as Chandler starts to rub and touch every part of my body. He rubs my thighs and then leans forward, kisses one of my asscheeks and then moves to the other while he takes a finger and wiggles it in between the soft folds of my wet pussy lips and slips inside of me.

He continues this slow savoring of my pussy and asscheeks and takes another finger and slides it into my asshole, and then gently adds a second and third. I'm writhing on the table like an eel from the touch of his lips and fingers. He continues to tease me until he finally tells me to get on all fours and lay my head down on the table. My ass is now up in the air and both my holes are completely exposed as he tells me to pull my asscheeks apart. He then tells me is going to finger and tongue fuck me to an explosive orgasm, which he does in minutes. After I cum, he then tells me to lay on my back and scoot up the table so that my head is hanging off the edge.

As I lay there he walks to the head of the table and brings his rock hard cock near my face. He leans forward and starts to massage first my shoulders, then my tits, pinching my nipples every so often. He then leans in more and moves past my stomach to between my legs. He gently rubs and massages my outer pussy lips and then pulls them apart and starts to trace his touch between the folds, focusing on my clit.

As I moan in ecstasy I tilt my head farther back and pull his pulsing cock into my mouth. Swirling his tip with my tongue and wrapping my arms around his ass, I encourage him to pump in and out of my mouth. As he starts to slowly fuck my face he begins again to finger fuck my pussy. I increase the pace pulling him in more and faster until he is pounding his cock in to my well stretched mouth and down my throat. I am gagging and drooling but I don't care, I continue to pull him in faster and faster until I feel his body tighten as I feel him shoot his lovely tasting ropes of spunk down my throat. Four or five thick ropes continue to shoot into my mouth as I savour and swallow all of his salty seed.

As I suck the last of his seed from him, Chandler collapses over me to catch his breath while his strong legs shake from the exertion. Afterwards I grab him and pull him to me, murmuring how wonderful he feels and tastes. He then lifts his head, kisses me and tells me he wants to take me to dinner, dancing and whatever else we stumble upon and then he wants me to suck his cock in whatever public place we finally end up in.

"Are you ok with that" ... I giggle knowing that just hearing him say that has my pussy already boiling again..." and respond... "Yes I'm ok with that... Master".

Chandler and I slowly recover and leave the gym area. After we dress I kiss him goodbye but promise that I will see him very soon, and that we will have a night he will never forget. I tell him to wear a dark gray suit, a black shirt beneath and appropriate shoes, but no tie. He smiles and nods and then kisses me very gently on the lips and whispers to me "I will not be this gentle later my little sex slave". He then turns and walks away and I smile at what he just said feeling my pussy getting wet again, I head towards the door, then walk back to my house and hop in the car and drive to a boutique to pick out the perfect white dress.

As I am browsing through the store, I see the Commander standing in the Lobby staring at me through the window. My heart squeezes from the thought of the torturous night he put me through with the two black sluts. I then turn and continue to browse as he stands there and just stares at me. I finally find exactly the white dress I'm looking for and go to the counter to pay. That's when he walks up and tells the sales lady to charge it to his room. I politely tell her no, that I will pay cash, and then give her the money before he can argue.

I take my purchases and walk past the Commander without a word; however, he follows me into the lobby then grabs my and pulls me into a little alcove of the mall. I jerk my hand away from and hiss "don't you touch me you bastard." He lets go and chuckles. I'm enraged by this and start to walk away, but he steps in front of me blocking the doorway. He calmly tells me that we need to talk, I shake my head no. He then says, "Come on my little slut you can't stay pissed at me forever, I have another night planned for us and you are obviously planning on going somewhere since you just bought a dress."

12