Symphony of Perversion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile at him and say "I didn't buy this to go out with you! I bought it to go out with my new Master. I'm taking him to dinner and then to Erotique, the sex club that you have wanted to take me to some time. I am going to train him on how to be my new master." I then watch as the anger and jealousy blooms on his face. I chuckle as I walk around him whispering into his ear "it sucks to be treated like fuck toy and then thrown out like the garbage doesn't it." After which I head back to my house to get dressed.

Once home I bolt the door. I then decide to wash my hair in the shower and then indulge in a bath. As I bathe I lean back and think about all the things Chandler and I will do tonight. I know this club specializes in sex shows with audience participation. I then close my eyes and imagine an altar and me being placed on it as my new white transparent and very tight strapless dress is carefully removed by Chandler. I imagine him telling me to lay down and spread my legs. As I do he opens his fly and takes out his cock and comes to the head of the alter, leaning forward so he can lick my pussy and I can suck his cock.

This image of us licking and sucking each other in that 69 position in front of the whole club has me feverishly rubbing my clit and pinching my nipples. I feel my orgasm start and take my hand away from my breasts, then thrust two fingers into my pussy and feel my juices squirting out into the bath water. I soak in the tub a bit longer coming down from my sexual high and then finally stand and step out of the tub and walk naked to the bedroom and lay out my dress, as well as my gold strappy heels.

I pick up the white g-string I also bought to wear and then toss them aside with a smile, I want to make sure everything is visible through my sheer dress. I then head to the bathroom to finish getting ready as I dreamily think about what a fantastic night it's going to be.

Once I am finally done I take one last look and the mirror and smile, for I know I look not just hot, but provocative and slutty hot. My red hair is down and frames my face. The dress is so translucent that you can clearly see my nipples, which are hard with excitement, and the outline of my now fully shaved pussy. I then turn to see if the diamond butt plug I have in is visible. It's outlined a bit but not obvious unless you are really looking at my ass. My legs are bare and I have my gold high heel sandals on that are a web of thin straps criss crossing my feet and ankles.

I take my red lipstick out of my purse and apply it to my lush lips while I imagine them wrapped around Chandler's thick long cock. Mmmm, I'm sopping wet again thinking of that beautiful dick. I then drop the lipstick in my purse and head out to answer my door, where I spot Chandler. My new young lover looks so fantastic in his charcoal gray suit and black shirt. I start to walk towards him and watch the expression on his face as he looks at me. He looks me up and down several times pausing at my tits and again at my pussy.

We go to a popular steak house and have a wonderful dinner. We talk about all kinds of things and amazingly there is little talk of sex. I realize even more now that when I'm with the Commander that's all we talk about. If we talk about anything else it's strained and tense, or we end up fighting. I really enjoy talking to Chandler, he's smart charming, witty and sweet. We finish up dinner and get the check, that's when we start talking about going dancing for a little while, then to Erotique.

We decide on this trendy bar a few blocks away and since is not that cold out we decide to walk. Chandler wraps his arms around my waist and lets it slide to my ass, he then stops abruptly and spins me a little so my back is to him when all of a sudden I feel my dress sliding up and the cool air on my ass checks.

I'm motionless with shock, he has lifted my dress all the way up revealing my entire ass and pussy to anyone that is walking or driving by. He bends a little closer to my ass and then I feel him tapping on the butt plug a few times which causes me to moan. He then stands and pulls my dress back down and takes my hand and we start to walk again without saying a word.

I'm still stunned at what he has done and just look at him lustfully. Finally I say with a wicked grin, "well did you see what you needed too?" Chandler looks at me with a smile and replies "You are so fucking sexy, I felt that plug when I was rubbing your ass and had to see it."

I then laugh and reply, "Well you weren't the only one to see it, you gave everyone on that street quite a view." Chandler then pulls me close and whispers in my ear, "Well babe there are going to be a whole lot more that are going to see that diamond in your ass and everything else." He then looks deep into my eyes and squeezes my hand as we continue to the bar.

At the bar we sit at a small table near the dance floor, if you would call that 8' x 8' space a dance floor. After a couple of drinks Chandler asks if I want to dance. It's a somewhat slow swaying kind of dancing and at first we are the only ones out there then a few more couples come out, and after three or four more songs the dance floor is packed. Soon thereafter it's just one clump of bodies stuck together swaying almost in unison. As we dance Chandler pulls me close and reaches up to pinches one of my nipples through the very thin fabric, the sensation and display of which makes me moan with burning slutty desire. He then pinches the other and continues alternating pinching and pulling on them until they are hard nubs against the straining fabric.

Chandler then turns me around so my back is to him as he wraps his arms around me giving everyone a view of my hard aching nipples. We sway together a little more when I see that a few guys have turned and are openly staring at my tits. Chandler leans and nibbles on me ear and whispers " I think you might have a few admirers, I would like to give them a little more to look at and maybe touch. You ok with that."

"Mmm yes I'm ok with that." I purr, as I feel his hands move up again and grab each of my tits. He then squeezes them a few times as he pinches and twists my nipples. I moan while I watch the men who are practically drooling as Chandler fondles my breasts through the thin fabric. I notice i'm feeling incredibly relaxed and feel like I'm floating in a dream when I remember that Chandler fed me a mushroom like thing he had in his coat pocket at dinner. I don't know what it was, but I feel wonder and relaxed, with all my inhibitions now gone and sexual senses on high.

Chandler then moves his hands from my tits to the top of my dress and without warning peels it down so that my tits bounce out and are on display for everyone to see. I gasp and try to cover myself with my hands, but he holds them to my side and whispers "I'm going to let these men in front of us touch and fondle you, I'm also going to show them your pussy and bend you over and spread your ass cheeks so that they can see your diamond. You are then gonna suck and stroke all of their cocks until all four of them cum. This should be a good warm up for the club. Are you ok with that?"

I don't respond right away, but finally between the drug laced mushroom my new lover gave me, and my long held desire to suck anonymous cocks in public, I kiss him and nod yes.

Chandler then motions for the men to come closer and tells them they are free to touch or suck my tits if they would like. All four of them move at once as I feel hands and tongues all over my tits, pinching, twisting and sucking my nipples as I lay my head back on Chandler's chest and enjoy the pleasure these men are providing me. Chandler then slides my dress up over my hips and tell me to spread my legs.

As he exposes me more, all four ing my tits stop and stare. Chandler looks at them and say "Boys I think you need to see how wet you've made her."

The men then reach down and take turns dipping their fingers into my dripping pussy as Chandler continues to play with my nipples. One of the men then kneels and places his face between my legs. Chandler then lets go of my nipples and reaches down and lifts one of my legs up so the one licking my pussy has better access. The other three strangers then unzip their jeans and slide their cocks out through the opening to stroke them discreetly as they pick up where Chandler left off with my tits.

I am in a daze of pleasure as I feel my orgasm building until it finally boils over and erupts all of the stranger's face as he laps up as much of my juices as he can. Chandler then holds onto me tight as the aftershocks of my orgasm subside. When I have stop shuddering he tells the other men to get in a tight circle around me, as he gently pushes me to my knees.

I then look up at all the cocks around me and lean forward and start sucking the one in front of me as I grab the two at my sides with my hands. I slowly suck and stroke the black and white for a couple of minutes until they rotate. It all soon becomes a merry go round of cocks, until finally when the black cock I'm sucking becomes even harder as the tattooed man boils over and shoots his salty seed down my throat.

As I am force fed cum, the two I'm stroking almost in unison squirt their seed all over my tits and arms. The last of the men standing are a bald white body builder and Chandler. As the black man pulls free from my lips, the bodybuilder steps in front of me and shoves his cock into my mouth and grabs my head and starts to aggressively fuck my face. It however doesn't talk long until he is cumming and shooting ropes of hot cum down my throat, after which I, as I sit back on my heels, Chandler reaches down to wipe the cum that is dripping off my tits and arms. He then pulls my dress up covering my tits in the sheer material again as I stand. He then tells the men that before they go he wants to show them one more thing.

The men then watch as Chandler bends me over and pulls my ass cheeks apart exposing my diamond. I hear them collectively gasp and feel hands pulling my cheeks farther apart as one of them taps and twists the plug that is pleasurably still buried deep in my ass. The body builder then says to Chandler, " Thanks for the dance man with your Lady, you are one lucky man!"

With that said I turn around and adjust my dress so it is again snug against my lower body. I then kiss each of the men deeply goodbye and tell Chandler I am going to the ladies room and then after that I think we should head to the club, to which he agrees eagerly and gives my ass a hard smack as I walk away.

As I head to the ladies room to recompose myself I think to myself how much fun "dancing" was and how really excited to see what is going happen at the club...

12