Synergy in the Office: Lynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god..." I whimpered softly. I wanted this to stop, yet still so desperately wanted it to continue. My addled mind couldn't override the desire raging through my cock. "Yes, I do." My dick was throbbing, struggling to escape from my beneath my clothes, but the rest of my muscles felt heavy, unable to move.

Lynn stood up and, looking down directly to my eyes, softly said, "Touch yourself now, Zach." It felt like my body was in slow motion. I moved my hand into my lap and made a fist around the aching cock underneath my pants. "Oh no," Lynn chastised. "I want to see it." With both hands now somehow in my lap, I unzipped my fly. My erection sprung from it's fabric prison with a jolt. "My my," teased Lynn. "Keep looking at me, Zach," she instructed. How could I not? I was mesmerized by her, and I doubt it was just the drug. "I want to see your balls, too," she told me. My left hand fished clumsily through my shorts while I stared into her crystal blue eyes. I felt my testicles fall out into the open air. "Very nice. Give me your hand," Lynn instructed. I held out my right hand and she grabbed me by the wrist. Leaning forward, she expressed a long flow of spit into my palm. "Stroke yourself," she insisted, "While you tell me about your fantasies." There was that twinkle in her eyes again. "And don't leave anything out."

My slickened hand wrapped around my shaft. "I don't know where to start," I said. It was true. There was too much, too many images racing through my brain.

"Start at the beginning," she suggested. "Do you kiss me in your fantasy? Don't stop looking at me."

"Yes," I answered honestly. "We kiss. Slowly at first, then not. Your tongue is in my mouth." Lynn licked her crimson lips and my hand pumped my dick slowly.

"Where is this happening?" she asked.

"My cubicle," I told her, not daring to take my eyes from hers. "You straddle me in my office chair."

"Keep going," she urged.

"I can't contain myself long," I said, getting the idea. "You're too beautiful. I want to kiss and nibble your neck." Lynn's hand moved to her throat. "But I can't move on. So I slide my hands up under your sweater and pull it off over your head. I see your breasts for the first time, in your bra." I felt the speed of my stroke increase as Lynn cupped her boobs through her sweater.

"You can say 'tits', Zach," she informed me as she caressed her large and lovely breasts through her clothes. "I don't mind."

"Oh, but they're not tits," I heard myself say. "Girls have tits. These are large and full, luscious," I explained honestly, still looking her in the eyes as I continued to stroke my cock. "These are the breasts of a real woman. They're lifted elegantly by your lacy white bra, and I catch a waft of your perfume as I put my face between them." Lynn closed her eyes and moaned softly as I watched her. I kept my eyes on her as she had instructed. She could no longer see me, but I was enchanted, and I wanted more than anything to please her, and to obey her. "I kiss your breasts around the cups of your bra. They're soft and pale, and I think they're the most beautiful things I have ever seen." Lynn squeezed her breasts more tightly now, and the pace of her breathing had increased. "I want to go slowly, but it's too tempting, and you're too willing," I said, watching this magnificent older woman writhe right in front of me.

"Oh god, I am willing, Zach," she whispered, panting slightly. "I didn't want you to know that, but I am. Keep going. Please."

I suppressed a groan as I stopped stroking and squeezed my shaft at the base. I wasn't sure if Lynn wanted me to cum, but I was sure that if she did, this would be far too early. "I pull your bra down under your breasts," I managed to utter. "They're even more magnificent now that they're fully exposed to me. I take one nipple in my mouth and suck on it." Lynn purred. I wasn't sure if it was in real life or in my imagination, but I no longer cared. "I'm rubbing my tongue over your nipple while I gently massage your other breast. Then, I move my mouth to suck on the other."

Lynn pinched both nipples and shuddered. She opened her eyes to find me still watching her intently, just as she'd told me to do. "Zach, I'm so wet, and so hot," she said breathily. "What happens now?"

My engorged penis throbbed in its impromptu cock ring between my fingers. "Tell me what you want, Lynn," I urged her.

"No," she moaned softly, watching me with her Caribbean-blue eyes. "Just tell me what happens next."

I continued telling my fantasy. Just one of my fantasies. "I keep sucking your nipples, but my hands slide down to your knees. I push your skirt up and it bunches around your hips in my lap." The real Lynn ran her hands down her thighs, but didn't lift her skirt. "I can smell your desire," I whispered, almost to myself. "I can smell your... pussy."

Lynn stepped closer to me, standing with one leg on either side of my feet. I watched her still, but knew my cock must be deeply purple by now. "Does it smell good? Tell me." she whispered.

I inhaled deeply through my nose, and wondered if what I smelled then was real or generated by my fantasy. "Wonderful," I answered truthfully. "It's mixed with the smell of your perfume, and a little sweat. It smells like lust in a field of wildflowers. I can hardly control myself."

"Why? Why do you wait?" Lynn gasped softly.

Enthralled, I answered honestly again. "There's more of you I want to explore. My hands reach up above your stockings and find the tops of your thighs." Lynn moved her hands to the sides of her thighs as I continued, "They're soft, like your breasts, and my hands move naturally around to your ass." Lynn's hands slid gently to her butt, pushing her crotch slightly more forward. The smell of her really was intoxicating, and I felt the butter churning in my balls. "Since you're in my lap, I can't take off your panties," I explained. Lynn whimpered softly, protesting. "So instead, I slide two fingers underneath."

"Yes," Lynn affirmed, both a gasp and a whisper. "What do you feel?"

"My heart is racing," I told her. "My fingers are lost for a moment in your full, moist bush, but I find your slit easily." Lynn slid one hand under her skirt. "I let one finger slide slowly inside you."

She took a few backward steps, still watching me with her hand in her crotch. "It feels so good, Zach." I watched her for just a moment as her skirt fluttered with the movement of her own hand beneath it. "Stroke yourself," she insisted. "Finish the story. Tell me when you're going to cum."

I released the death-grip I had on my cock, and grasped myself at the head, pulling the ample amount of precum that had formed there down over the shaft. I shuddered. Then, stroking my hard dick for Lynn, I continued to speak. "I'm kissing and sucking on your neck and breasts while I finger you. You're so wet, Lynn. So wet and warm." Lynn continued to masturbate in front of me as I talked, and I felt my own orgasm quickly rising as she watched me. "I can't last long this way, Lynn. The air is full of heat and passion and lust. I lean into your ear and tell you I need to fuck you."

"Beg me!" the real Lynn moaned loudly. "Tell me how much you want it!"

"Oh god, Lynn! I need you so fucking bad! I need my cock inside you! I have to fuck you! I've never wanted anything so much in my entire life!" I beat my dick furiously as Lynn rubbed herself frantically under her skirt.

"Don't stop!" she commanded.

I finished the fantasy, letting the words fall from my lips. There was no stopping them. "I lift you and turn you around, pushing you down over the desk. I don't think, I'm moving on pure lust! I yank your panties down to finally see your beautiful pussy and asshole. Oh god, Lynn, you're so gorgeous! I drop my own pants around my ankles and press the head of my cock to your magnificent pussy."

"Oh god yes! Fuck me, Zach! Please!" Lynn cried from across the room, her skirt shaking violently as she finger-fucked herself to my narration.

I felt myself climaxing as I always did at this point in the fantasy. Only this time, Lynn was standing just a few feet away from me. "I can't stop myself, Lynn! I'm fucking you so hard, slamming you on my desk!" I groaned loudly and shouted, "Oh god, I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard it hurts!"

My load flew through the air and fell just short of Lynn's feet. The sight of my ejaculation brought a long, screaming moan of pleasure from Lynn, and she fell to her knees with her own orgasm. I spurted again, though not quite so far. Lynn slumped back slightly as ripples of pleasure overtook her body. I gasped, and shot once more, just past my own feet, then released my cock, exhausted. Lynn closed her eyes and breathed deeply. I felt my muscles go slack and suddenly felt very sleepy. I had all but forgotten Lynn had drugged me.

After a few minutes, Lynn gathered herself and stood. She flattened her outfit against her, and brushed off her legs and butt from any dust she may have picked up from the floor. Lynn walked over to me and stroked my face with one hand. "Thank you for that, Zach. How often do you fantasize about me?" she asked softly.

I suddenly felt very exposed, yet Lynn's touch on my face relaxed me. "Every day," I answered. "Some days, many times."

Lynn smiled. "Such a sweet boy," she said. "I must admit I was flattered last week when I realized you had an erection because of me." Her eyes twinkled again. "Keith doesn't really... treasure me like he once did." She paused for a moment, then asked, "Do you have different fantasies about me?"

"Yes. Many."

"Good," she said simply, then turned and walked for the door. "Tell me about a different one next time. Have a nice weekend." Just like that, the door was closing behind her as she left.

So, I sat there, feebly, with my wet limp cock in the lap of my trousers, until I mustered the strength to stagger home. All I could think until I finally passed out in my bed later was, "She said 'next time'...."

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
DamnedDirtyLiesDamnedDirtyLiesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the kind words. I enjoyed writing this story more than any other I've written so far, so I'm glad it's been well received. I'm making "Synergy in the Office" a series, and the 2nd story is in progress. It won't feature Lynn, but I've already considered bringing her back (obviously), so the positive feedback is encouraging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Magnificently written....unusual but very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Most enjoyable. Erotic, well written and best of all, something different.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alice's Mother Helps Out Helping my girlfriend's mother tailor a dress.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Feminine Side Guy becomes a beautiful sexy girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
Power Trip Ch. 01 Step-mom finds porn stash and uses it to gain control.in BDSM
More Stories