Syracuse is Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,566 Followers

"Syracuse is waiting..."

It was a woman's voice, slightly accented, but she said no more than those three words. I felt a cold chill and then anger. I could not wait for the Bahamian registry to open I had to know what was going on.

In less than two minutes I had locked the office and taken the six flights of stairs down to the basement car park. I slammed the Aston into gear and pulled out aggressively into the midday traffic. I drove straight to the hotel and I was starting to perspire as I hammered on the door of Suite 5.

There was a lengthy pause before the door opened and I was through it immediately. In truth I was surprised to find the room occupied but if I was expecting anyone, it was my tormentress of the previous day. In the event I was faced by a different woman who seemed completely unfazed by my forceful entrance.

My trained eye took her in at a glance. She was tall, thin, with blonde hair cut short in a style that was a little young for her features. She had the beginnings of laughter lines around her piercing blue eyes and I guessed that she was touching forty. In her prime she probably would have been considered beautiful and even now she would certainly hold her own with women years younger.

"I have some questions. First off I want to know who you are and what's your connection with the woman that I met here yesterday?"

She looked at me unflinchingly with a hint of amusement in her features.

"They told me you would be both good looking and spirited. It would appear that they were right."

I was taken slightly off balance by her reply not least the suggestion that she may have been expecting me.

"Who are 'they'?"

She did not reply. Instead, she came towards me and ran the back of her hand across my chin.

"You'll find a razor and some shaving oil in the bathroom. Go and shave...and make a good job of it."

It had been some hours since I had shaved that morning and it suddenly seemed very natural to want to tidy myself up. Without thinking I stepped into the bathroom. The razor was new and the shaving oil expensive and only after I had finished my second shave of the day did the absurdity of what I was doing come home to me.

As I stared at myself in the mirror I knew, with certainty, that there was some subliminal influence at work and, given my past, that conclusion filled me with apprehension.

I do not frighten easily but I looked at the bathroom door and was afraid to go through it.

I was still frozen with indecision when I heard her on the other side.

"If you've finished I want you to come out and get yourself undressed."

I saw my hand reaching towards the door handle almost as though it belonged to someone else. For the next few seconds I fought to gain control but I was a puppet with someone else pulling the strings. My natural self preservation instincts kicked in and I pictured in my mind just where she was standing. If I crashed through the door I might be able to disable her but no sooner was that thought formed than another took its place. It was imperative that she did not come to harm.

I opened the door carefully and stepped into the bedroom to find that she had moved towards the bed. I had to get away from her but even as I was readying myself to spring towards the door my fingers were already unbuttoning my shirt. My own will was paralyzed as I continued to undress whilst she stood and watched me with an unnerving self-confidence.

Once I was naked, and free of any more instructions, I hoped that I would be able to force my body to action but I stood mutely as I waged my own, futile, internal struggle.

"Come here."

I struggled to give myself a new point of focus and set my mind to identifying her accent. I thought back to the lectures that I had found so boring at the time and tried to apply what I had been taught.

"Kneel down and take off my skirt."

The slightly elongated vowels and truncated consonants suggested that she was a Russian and with her faintly Nordic features I would have placed her in the north west of the federation.

I went down to my knees and she turned her hips slightly to make her skirt zip available. I unfastened the single button and pulled the zip down slowly allowing the skirt to fall down her legs and puddle at her feet. She stepped out of it and stood with her legs slightly apart.

"Kiss it."

There was no doubting what she meant. She was wearing stay-up stockings and her sex was just inches from my face showing through the sheer material of her expensive panties. She was shaved, except for a neat tuft of blonde hair at the crown , and her labia were pressed flat by the tight weave.

"Look, we have to talk."

"That's the last thing we need to do. You won't say another word until I tell you to. Now kiss it."

I knew now that there was no point in trying to resist but it was against my nature to give in without a fight. An enormous tension built up in my neck as I tried to hold back but, inch by inch, I was moving closer. I was breathing unevenly through my nose and it was obvious that her panties were not fresh on but, even as this thought impinged, I pursed my lips and kissed gently.

"That's nice. Keep doing it."

I planted a string of delicate kissed along the whole length of her sex and I could feel her labia slowing suffusing.

"Now lick...nicely."

I flattened my tongue and ran it over the gusset of her panties. They were already damp but quickly became wet and not simply as a result of my saliva. Notwithstanding the tightness of the material her sex was slowly opening and she was beginning to leak. For a second or two the taste was unpleasant but as her panties became completely sodden it became bearable.

"There's a good boy. Just like that ..."

I continued to lick with broad flat strokes but the damp material was hard on my tongue and my neck began to protest once more as I remained bent at an awkward angle.

"Stop for a moment."

Her instruction came as a welcome relief and I knelt unspeaking as she pulled off her jumper with a crackle of static and then removed her bra.

In keeping with her slim build she had very modest breasts but the compensation was a most extraordinary pair of nipples. The areolae were small tight circles and the teats themselves extended to almost an inch in length bearing testimony to her growing excitement.

She stood for a moment, quietly amused, as she watched the shock register on my face and then she slipped her panties down her legs.

I expected her to bring me back to work immediately but she stepped around me and walked to the mini bar where she made herself a vodka and tonic. That done, she opened up her laptop and set it in place by the armchair before sitting herself down.

"Come here. You know what I want."

Just to make the message a little clearer she opened her legs and, even though I was kneeling ten paces away, I could smell her excitement. I felt revolted but I moved forward on my knees and stooped between her thighs.

"Pick up where you left off."

I began to lick her, the job made easier now that there was no impediment, and as I did so she reached towards the laptop. In the quiet of the room I heard a disk spinning up and then I heard voices speaking German. This was no business dialogue but it took a few seconds before realization dawned. She was watching porn.

I already felt used but now even more so she treated me as a masturbatory adjunct. From the snatches that I managed to catch the film seemed to have a BDSM theme. There was much female laughter punctuated by a male voice pathetically begging. It sounded as though the girls were getting it together and this seemed to excite my tormentress. Her sex grew noticeably warmer and it began to weep copiously. I licked more firmly and tried to press my tongue inside.

"Slow down. We have all afternoon."

It was the casual assumption implicit in her words that made my anger burn but still my tongue laboured on. The film must have lasted for more than an hour and, at one point, she even replayed one part that she had found particularly titillating. By the end of it every part of me seemed to ache and I was still unable to tell whether or not she had reached a climax.

"Take a rest for a moment."

I knelt away from her but found that I could not retreat too far nor could I avert my eyes from her sex. She reached across me and I feared that she was going to reset the DVD but, instead, she pulled her laptop carry case towards her and took out something that was clearly not a computer accessory.

"Do you it like it?"

It was a phallus fashioned from black latex to look frighteningly realistic. It was a good nine inches long and thick in proportion.

"Get it wet for me."

She held the hideous thing in front of my mouth which I tried to keep firmly closed but as she pressed the bulbous head gently but insistently against my lips I felt them parting to accept it.

The taste was rank and rubbery as she worked it around inside my mouth.

"Am I to assume that you have never done this for real?"

Even the thought of it made me ill and she was quick to pick up on my unease.

"This one is a particularly expensive model. I had my ex-husband act as a life model."

Even though it was made of latex the very thought that it had anything in common with a real life specimen was enough to make me gag and she had to withdraw it for a moment as I threatened to part company with the meager contents of my stomach.

She laughed.

"I'm disappointed in you. Look how easy it is to take."

I watched as she held it against her sex and then, with practiced ease, she began to slip it inside. It seemed unreal as her labia stretched to accommodate it and she carried on pressing until it had almost disappeared. Once she had it all the way home her eyes closed for a moment and when she opened them again they were brighter than ever.

She held it inside for a few seconds and then began to pull it out twisting it slowly as she did so. Almost reluctantly she pulled it free and held it up in front of my face.

"See?"

The whole thing was coated with her sap but my eyes were transfixed by a single, fine, milky strand which hung web-like from the very end.

"Tip your head back and open wide. Let's see you give it another try."

My mouth opened seemingly of its own volition and she held the down pointing monstrosity overhead. I felt my body shake as she slowly, teasingly, lowered it until the tip came to rest on my tongue.

"Lick it."

I tried not to but my tongue curled around the shaft and I began to do as she asked. The taste of her overpowered the pungent taste of rubber but it made the task no less hateful. She watched as I worked slavishly twisting the shaft so that nothing was missed.

"See. I knew you could do it."

As she spoke she removed the thing from my mouth but only to push it deep inside herself for a second time. This time she groaned as she drove it home and then proceeded to gently ease it in and out.

I knelt, stupidly, with my mouth still open in no doubt as to what was to come.

"Ready for more?"

She pulled out the shaft with an audible plop and held it so that I could appreciate its syrupy sheen.

"Can you deep throat?"

She lowered the shaft into my mouth but did not stop until she heard me gag.

"You're not trying."

After that she toyed with my gag reflex, touching the shaft to the back of throat from time to time only to pull it free at the last moment. The worst of it was her juices which were flowing like honey from a spoon causing me to swallow unnaturally.

She kept up the game for half an hour or more periodically stimulating herself and then getting me to lick it clean. By the end my throat was raw and there was still no evidence of her having had an orgasm.

"I think it's time that I tried the real thing."

She got up and, putting the dildo to one side, she walked to the dressing table. She pulled out the straight-backed chair from in front of it and moved it into the middle of the room.

"Sit here and put your hands behind your back."

Fit as I was my abused knees almost buckled as I got back to my feet and took a couple of ungainly steps towards the seat. I sat down and clasped my hands behind the back of the chair.

She opened her capacious laptop case, took out a pump action dispenser, and squirted a measure of clear liquid into the palm of her hand. Without taking her eyes from mine she rubbed her hands together and came towards me.

"They told me that I must not allow you to come, so I'm afraid the pleasure's all mine. You'll stay erect until I say otherwise."

Once again I racked my brains. Who the hell were "they" and what was their interest in me?

She stood between my legs and reached down to my cock. To begin with the lubricant felt cool against my skin but, as she began to rub along the length of my shaft there was a warming sensation. For a few seconds I sought to defy her but she knew her business and, despite all I had been through, my cock began to slowly unfurl. It took less than a minute to bring me to a full erection.

"Very nice...and all mine."

She continued to rub me spreading the warming oil evenly along my shaft and then, with one hand, she cupped my balls. The combination of her gentle squeezing and the rising temperature was almost enough to make me come by itself but somewhere inside a mental valve was closed and I knew I would not get to the brink.

When she finally took her hands away my erection was throbbing expectantly but she seemed in no hurry. She retrieved her discarded panties from the floor and stretched the filmy material over her fingers. They were already beginning to dry to a white stain and, as I watched she rolled them up into a ball.

"Open up."

Even as I struggled to disobey my mouth strained open to form a rictus and she pushed the bunched panties through the opening until they had disappeared. The taste was bitter and inescapable.

"Close."

I obeyed mechanically even as I tried to expel them with my tongue. She gave a quiet laugh and then went across the mini bar to refresh her drink. Watching her, I would have given anything to slake my own thirst. The panties seemed to absorb what little moisture I was capable of producing and I was reduced to dry swallows.

She put down her glass and came back to me and I could see that she was mildly surprised to find that my erection standing as proud as ever.

"This is just too good."

She stepped forward so that she was astride my lap and then I felt her hands directing my cock. Once she had me in place she joined her hands around my neck and slowly slid down groaning as she did so. She was hot inside and I felt her muscles squeezing greedily as she nestled herself into a more comfortable position.

She remained still for a moment or two and I was thankful that she was so light. I felt an urge to thrust at her, both to reassert my masculinity and to get some desperately needed relief, but I found myself frozen, awaiting her pleasure.

At last she started to move but, as she did so, she leant into me so that her remarkable nipples rubbed against my face with each rise and fall. She was hot but, as she pressed herself to me, she was making me hotter still. I could feel beads of sweat forming at my temples. Her movements were slow and measured as she lifted herself up and down on my shaft with her forearms braced on my shoulders for support.

"Do you want to come inside me?"

She whispered the words into my ear without missing a beat. The truth was that, much as I hated her, I did want to come but, whilst my cock continued to throb, some essential part of my brain was disengaged.

"Does it feel good?"

Her voice was husky and, under other circumstances I might have found it arousing, but at that moment her teasing only served to give fuel to my growing anger.

"Can you feel that?"

She was squeezing my shaft with experienced muscles and I wanted to surrender to the sensations but I could only process them in a clinical fashion.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?...I'm getting close...very close."

Her movements were becoming less controlled. She was rising and falling more quickly and pushing her pelvis at me.

"Oh Yes!"

She could rise no more. She began to grind herself down on me and, as her climax took hold, she lifted her feet from the floor. Her shivering body was balanced with my cock as the pivot and I felt her teeth biting none too gently into the back of my neck as she tried to stifle her shriek of pleasure.

When it was over she slumped against me and her inanimate form suddenly seemed much heavier. She pulled my head into her chest pressing my nose painfully and making breathing more difficult. I had momentarily forgotten the panties in my mouth which were now completely wet but that only meant that I was swallowing more of her taste.

When she finally regained some composure I felt a gentle pressure on my cock and I sensed her surprise that, through it all, I had maintained an unflagging erection. She hesitated for a moment, as though coming to a decision, and then she lifted herself from me.

"Get up."

As I rose from the chair she immediately took my place sitting with her legs meaningfully parted.

"Suck me off."

I found it hard to believe that she still had the energy and for half a second I pondered her odd choice of words. I knew that I could not disobey but I tried to focus on my disembodied self will to see if I could examine my predicament from within.

I knelt between her legs and, with relief, I spat out her soiled panties.

"I guess you could do with a drink...come and get it."

She used her fingers to peel herself open and I could see just what an oily mess her sex had become coated as it was with a mixture of lubricant and her own juices. The prospect of going down on her in this state was revolting but I was already drawing nearer.

Perhaps it was psychological but the viscous mess seemed to smell stronger and the taste was certainly so. The lubricant itself was a neutral agent and logic told me that it should act to dilute the familiar tang but its cloying properties, as I began to suck it out of her, filled my mouth with a peaty richness.

I felt slightly nauseous as I swallowed the first slimy mouthful but my mouth had already formed a seal and my tongue was deep inside as I did as she asked. Fortunately, it did not take long to get her clean but her lust was insatiable and I was soon tasting a fresher outpouring.

"Suck harder! Get your tongue on my clit!"

I could not do both things at once but it was of little matter. She was almost back at the peak and, as she crossed her legs behind my head and drew me in painfully tight, she started to flood my mouth yet again.

This time her orgasm was over very quickly but what it lacked in duration it made up for in violence. Her body rocked with the force of it and my head was pummeled as the powerful tremors were transmitted to her toned thigh muscles. As soon as it was finished she planted a foot on my shoulder and pushed me away from her.

"Get yourself dressed."

She rose from the chair and immediately went to lie on the bed but I could see that even she had had enough for now and in some way this must have been transmitted to me; at long last my erection began to subside.

I dressed quickly, fearing another command, but she only had a few more words to say.

"There are two packages there on the table. You'll know what to do with them."

Chapter 3

I left the room as quickly as I could but it was a couple of minutes before I was in any condition to drive. I sat behind the wheel breathing hard and desperately trying to work out what had happened to me.

When I had finally regained something of my self-possession I drove out of the car park and headed back towards the office. Once there I picked up the parcels that I had been given and realized that the smaller one, which from the plain wrapping appeared to be a CD, had to be posted.

krr1957
krr1957
1,566 Followers
123456...9