Syren's Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...we meet again. How are you feeling, Syren?" She blushed.

"I'm doing great! I've been working with this piece of music for a while and kind of people watching. I know, nerdy right? How have you been?"

"Well, I've been working with a couple of projects but sometimes I got to get out into the sun! This bistro carries Tiramisu, one of my favorite desserts. What is yours?"

We began to chat about the upcoming elections, where we stood on certain things and about life in general. She had such deep insight about the philosophy of living life without bonds and she kept encouraging me to continue to fly free. I could see that this was the true Syren. She was so wise and I could just talk to her all day. I was working up the courage to ask her to dinner so us girls could just hang out and see the sights. That's when I saw her confidence fade. She got quiet on me.

"Or we could just hang at my house. I just want to get to know you. You look like you're a pretty cool chick." I really wanted Syren to come home with me. I wanted to talk to her and let her know she wasn't alone in this universe.

"I have some things I got to do today before I lay this body down, so I'm going to have to pass on this today. Maybe next time?" Cocking my head to the side, I had to reel her in.

"Well how about we do them together? I just want dinner. That's it. No side bets or anything." I held my breath waiting for a response.

"Well I need to go home and change..."

"That's fine! I could follow you and we could ride in my car. It saves gas and I know this is weird, but I really want to get to know you."

She stared at me, her mouth ajar. I reached across the table and softly closed it, brushing her kissable lips with my thumb. I felt this shiver down in my gut. What was it about this girl? It couldn't be just the letter. Breathing deeply, she nodded.

"Great! Are you ready?" Finishing my coffee, we paid our bill and got ready to leave.

Syren's Side:

How the hell did she know I was here? Oh my God! Is she a stalker? Is she, wait, I told her where one of my favorite foods that morning. Rule number four about getting drunk. Your drunken mind will lie to your sober one.

want this woman to follow me? I mean, I rarely know her, but she did take care of me in my hour of need. Once she sees my apartment, she'll change her tune.

As I get into my trusty Ford Escort, I see her get into a black chromed out BMW. Her standards must be higher. She'll get bored of me easily. She looks like she has a lot of money and with that comes a high opinion of one's self. She dresses very well and me? Well, I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. I work so many hours with the kids that I rarely went out.

As we approached my apartment, it's a beautiful cloudless day and kids are playing in the park across from the complex. I see all the moms are out with their kids having play dates and couples walking hand in hand with each other. You tend to pay attention to that a lot when you are alone like I was, and now that was being broken into by Davona. I would enjoy this time for once.

Waiting for her to park, I showed her into my apartment. Now, I am an anime collecting, video game playing, and book hording nerd. My apartment is my get away from life where I can enjoy fantasy after fantasy. As I showed Davona around, I showed her where my kitchen was, just in case she wanted to drink something while I took a shower and changed.

"I loved playing Final Fantasy when I was a kid. Wow! You have all of them?" Davona spoke in wonder as I glanced over my shoulder.

"Yea! I've got them all except for 11 and 12."

"Why not those two?" I can't believe she was interested?

"Well, 11 was online and I don't do much on line role playing, and 12...well...let's just say 12 my brother in law has it." I chuckled, laughing at a memory of me throwing 12 at my brother in law. He had interrupted me in the middle of a boss battle and when I lost it, I threw the game at him as he ran out the room laughing out loud.

Leaving Davona to look at my massive collections, I went to shower. Part of me was happy that she wanted to spend time with me, but the cynical part of me wanted to argue that she was just making conversation. God, I'm tired of these battles. Finishing my shower, I went to go get dressed.

Walking out of my room, I was shocked. She was still looking at my book collection. In fact, she was holding one of my favorite books, a collection of short stories by Edgar Allan Poe. I didn't want to break her fascination but I wanted to get going. "So, what do you think?"

"Poe has been one of my favs ever since I was a kid. I just kind of....what are you wearing?"

I was dressed in a Vampire Hunter D t shirt, with black jeans, flared out at the ankles and black army boots. Nothing wrong with that, right?

"Do you ever dress like a woman? I mean, you look like a guy." That statement placed another crack in my once stable, now steadily crushing wall.

"With all due respect, not everyone owns a bar and makes money hand over fist like you. I struggle with my finances mam and I don't have the extra reasons or incentive to dress up or 'look like a woman'. You know what? I don't have to go anywhere with you. Thank you for the other night, but I think you need to go." I grabbed her arm, and frog marched her out of my apartment.

I was so angry; I never went out to 'handle my business'. I stayed inside, popped in Soul Caliber proceeded to take out my anger on my poor opponent.

Davona's Side:

I still have her Poe book. I wanted to give the Poe book back to her but I figured I might need to give her some cooling time. Going back home, I thought about all of the stuff I saw at Syren's apartment. She seemed to me like a really quirky individual with picture after picture of her beautiful family. She had Japanese pictures, cherry blossoms and a bonsai tree. It was like she was trying to cram Japan into her apartment. She had most of my favorite authors, Andrews, Tolkien, White and so on. She had books involving chemistry and cooking techniques. She had books involving different philosophies. She was wonderful. For some reason though, she didn't see herself that way.

I didn't mean to offend her. It just shocked me that I dressed up more like a woman than she did. From what I saw in the restaurant to what I saw in the apartment was such a 360, I didn't know what happened between shifts of personality. I put off thoughts about her and went back to the club to finalize orders.

It was Thursday when I actually decided to see her again. I had tried everything in that time to shake her out of my mind. I had a hook up with of my guy friends who loved to see me in a dress. As we were kissing, Jace was caressing my body, licking his soft pink lips against my Adams apple and I all I could think about is how would Syren's lips feel there. Jace wasted no time going under my skirt and pulling out my seven inch throbbing cock. As he began to stroke, I imagined it was Syren's hand, touching my body. I grasped Jace's hand and pulled away.

"What's the matter baby? Wasn't I making you feel good?" Jace glared at me, a shocked look on his face. We had been friends with benefits for so long that I had to tell him the truth. I told him about how we met and how she was mad at me because of a fuck up on my end. I finally made up my mind to call her and at least return the book. I could only hope that it would open a path of communication between us. This needed to be resolved.

Syren's side:

I had talked to my attorney and finalized my will and testament. I had prepared a tape with well wishes to all my friends and family and instructions on what to do with my ashes. I had it all planned out. I had been saving all of my sleep pills over the course of the months, wanting to go into a deep sleep. I was so tired of the pain. Waking up every day was becoming more of a hassle for me and I just didn't care anymore. Just two more days and it will all be over.

I get a call from Davona, informing me that she had my missing Poe book and that she was coming over to give it back. Well, I should see her one more time. Plus, I wanted to leave this plane in peace. I heard a knock from the bathroom. Putting my stash away, I went to open the door and let her in.

Davona held the book in her hand and asking her to take a seat; I wanted to know if she wanted coffee or tea. Grabbing the sweet tea from my fridge, I poured us each a glass and went to sit down in front of her. One awkward moment after another passed before she spoke.

"I'm sorry about what I said before. I...I spoke out of turn and I'm sorry. "

"Listen Davona, that's okay. I...I just wasn't feeling well and like I said, you came to my rescue so if anything, I should be sorry for snapping on you."

I shifted over next to her and gave her a big hug. Yea, I know. I like hugs.

She hugged me back and as we backed away, I began to stare. Caught up in whatever mystery was going on, I felt this raging need to kiss her. I've never kissed a woman and barely have kissed a guy, so when my lips found hers; I hesitated, testing if it was okay. The second kiss came just as soft as the first. I could hear my pulse in my ears. What was I doing? She had this look in her eyes, like I could see forever. I wanted to kiss her again, but what if? I backed away, but she caught me with her hand. She leaned into kiss me, soft, caressing, sensual with no use of tongue. Her lips moved as smooth as water, rolling into the tide of my soul. The hairs stood up as she caressed my neck, holding me close.

When it ended, we held that moment, afraid to break it. Davona leaned over again, hungry this time, sweeping me away in her storm. Positioning me below her, she kissed my neck, licking and biting as she descended. Should I stop her? Every part of my body was screaming, 'Please touch me! Please touch me!' She stopped, her hands quaking to touch my breasts through my shirt and she looked up at me. My god, she wants this.

"Is it okay if I touch you? I won't go any further than you want."

Panting, I thought I didn't have enough oxygen in my brain to make a decision but my body sure did.

"Please Davona? Please?"

Lifting up my t shirt, I cringed inside. Unbuckling my black bra, she stared at my 44 D chest. With a groan, she leaned in and began to suck on my left breast, tweaking my right nipple with her manicured nails. I could feel myself get wetter every minute. My body had never felt like this before and I wanted more. The fact that she was a woman went straight out the window. Her touch was all that mattered.

Switching over to my other breast, she gave them the same treatment. I wanted to touch her, kiss her, something....That's when she got on her knees and I saw her take off her black silk shirt, staring at me like I was a feast. Then her beige bra released such a bounty of her breast. I sat up, to give her the same treatment she gave me, but she pushed me down, shaking her head as she released her bun. She began to unbutton my pants and remove them. Now she would see all of me. Lifting my leg to the couch, she whispered, "Keep it there." and began to lick and suck my clit. Now I had a little hair on my pussy and figured it was a turn off. Her long tongue flowed into my hole, licking all the way up, playing in the folds of my lips and sucking all the way through. Her hand continued to play with my breasts as she held me in a sensual thrall.

I didn't even have time to warn her about my orgasm as it hit me like a freight train. I couldn't even scream. It was like all my senses turned off except for touch. My mouth hung wide open, drool coming down my face. It felt like a power surge went right through me. Finally my body calmed down from the greatest feeling I had felt in a long time....with a woman...Oh Shit! She went to kiss me again and I responded. I didn't taste too bad, especially on her lips. I should do...something.

"Shall I taste you, Davona?" I wanted to...no I had to. I had to make her feel just as well as I did at that moment. Saying no, she got up to freshen up in my bathroom. After I pointed to her which room it was, I collapsed on the couch. NOONE had ever made me feel that way. Instead of questioning it, I just went with the flow. After enjoying my moment, I had a thought of clarity: Wait! She might see my bag of meds! Fuck! I jumped up to run towards the bathroom to see if she had found my stash.

Davona's Side:

I was so turned on by what we had just done, that I had to cum. Moaning her name, it only took a couple of strokes and I shot off shot after shot into a crumpled up ball of toilet paper. Clenching my teeth in my fist, I kept my grunts as quiet as I could, but man it felt so good! My--- Dropping the paper in the toilet to flush, I see a bag poking out from under the toilet basin. Looking closer, I notice a bag full of Triazolam. I knew that was a sleeping pill, but so many. Alarms ran through my head as the door swung open and there Syren was. I had not put up my dick yet and I was crouched in her bathroom looking at her stuff. Lucy? You got some splanin to do.

Syren stared at me, shock radiating through her frame. "Who the hell are you? Are you a man or a woman? This is like some fucked up Cowboy Bebop shit!" She dropped to her knees, finding it hard to breathe. "Does this mean I'm a lesbian? Am I straight? What...." Hugging herself close, her body began to quake with tears. Gathering myself, I crouched down and held her for countless minutes on end till she finally calmed down.

"Syren, can we talk?" Like a zombie, she got up and we proceeded back to her leather couch. She looked defeated. Shoulders slumped over, hands clasped together like she was holding on to some idea of sanity, she spoke....

"What are you, Davona?"

Syren's Side:

Seeing her.....him.....she...it...what?

Questions rang through my head as I saw her dick hanging from her clothes. I have friends who are male to female and female to male transsexuals but this had NEVER happened to me. Part of me wanted to throw up, part of me wanted to run, part of me wanted to throw her out, and part of me wanted her to hold me. I felt like all the energy had leaked out of my body and I was a husk of my former self.

"Who are you, Davona?"

She explained to me that she was formerly David, going into what happened to him when he was younger, being caught by his parents, the 'gay concentration/conversion camp and what happened when the court case broke through. I seemed to recall that on the news. She told me then how afterwards, she moved, began her own business, and began hormone treatments to become more of how she saw herself. Only a few people knew of her past and now I knew too. I was floored.

"I want to be with you, Syren. As a friend or as a lover but I want you to know you're not alone in this world." She placed her hands on mine. I couldn't decide on anything like this. Not like it mattered anyway. T minus two days to go.

"Could you go please, Davona? I need to think." I threw up my walls. Shattered as they may be, they still did some good.

"Can I see you tomorrow night, Syren? Come to my club, please? I'll take care of you."

"Sure." I wanted to get drunk again anyway. At least my last few hours could be filled with happiness and smiles.

When she left, I went to go check on my stash. It was still where I left it. Good.

Davona's Side:

Friday nights at the Candy Shop is always exciting. Dance floor loaded down all mix of people, releasing the stress of a long week into the darkness. All worries seemed to disappear and dissipate in the realm of dance and sex. Watching from my bar, my only concern was Syren. Would she come tonight or would I have to go to her? I couldn't love her already. Right?

Around eleven, the DJ on deck starts playing Deepest Blue from the group of the same name. With the drive of the bass of the Benny Benassi mix thrown in, the bodies wavering in tandem, I see her come through the door. All my bouncers know who she looks like and know to let her in. What I see blows every definition of what I thought Syren was.

Her braids wafting around her shoulders, she wore a wicked blood red leather camisole, jagged cuts to and fro, flowing into a wicked black leather skirt, short enough to be decent and her creamy caramel body glittered from head to toe, finishing off with Patent leather high heal lace up boots that went to her knees. The only accents she wore were sliver studded earrings, her diamond crusted wing tipped dragon necklace and one sliver ring. Damn. Now that is a woman.

Kicking myself in the ass, I called my boy Brian to watch the bar so I could catch her before she left. She kind of looked lost. Here I come dear.

Syren's side:

I wasn't going to go yo the club, but I wanted one happy moment. So I threw off all my cares and boundaries, determined to make this one for the history books as they say. Over the crowd of revelers, I saw Davona. Spinning the bottle all Tom Cruise like, she mixed her drinks with wit and precision. She was happy being who she was. After I had rationalized with myself that who was I to judge her, I wanted this to be a happy moment. I saw the look on her face when she saw me appear. How could she tell? It was dark. Almost like she was looking forward to me showing up.

Davona ran over to me, not wasting any time. She drew me in her arms, holding me close.

"I'm so glad you could make it, Syren! You look great!" I dropped my head, blushing deeply.

Davona caressed my chin, drawing my lips to her. Soft, tender and tantalizing, she caressed my lips with hers, drawing my eyes to hers as she released me.

"Don't ever look down again. Hold your head high. Always." She kept caressing my face like I was her treasure. No. I belonged to no one. All I had to do was hold this facade.

Taking my hand, she drew me to the dance floor as the notes for The Perfect Drug by NIN blasted over the amps, I realized.....

Davona was the perfect drug.

No bounds around us, we faded into our own erotic dance of call and receive. My body called for her attention, grinding and thrusting my hips as my skirt swayed free. Closer and closer to her lips. I had to taste. Wrapped up in the primal beat, I crushed my lips to hers, needing her. She reached under my skirt finding a little surprise.

No Underwear.

Grasping my ass in her large hands, she ground us closer, slapping my cheeks in tandem with the beat. My clit on fire, I know she could tell my juice leaking down my legs. I didn't care. I wanted this. Reaching under her pink mini skirt, I copied her. I wanted to see it all and feel it all and damn it if she kept going with this, I was going to cum on the dance floor.

Davona must have noticed my body trembling, so close to a release. She switched to where my pussy rubbed against her creamy skin. Shit, that lit my body on fire! By then we weren't even dancing, more or less dry or wet fucking on the dance floor. Leaning over in my ear, over the pulse of the music, I could hear her command. "Cum."

And man did I. I felt the pulse of the music, the energy of the people and the lust run through me as my scream melded with the music, a fourth note added in melody throughout. I could see Davona looking at me, her eyes clouded in want. She dragged me back to her office/room and it was a clash of lips and teeth. I could kind of catch that she had an A style shirt that sparkled 'Sexy' but that was quickly discarded as the rest of our clothes came off. Davona placed her shaking hand on my shoulder, anticipation running rampant through the room.

"I don't want you to regret this, Syren."

I sat there dazed. How could I forget this feeling? I had felt more like a woman in the past few hours then I had my entire life and I would regret this? Leaning in, I kissed her again.