Syren's Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Davona/"

The nervous energy burned away, she led me back to her bed room.

Davona's side:

I was determined. I wanted to show her how much I wanted her. When she came on my leg on the dance floor, I was so torn with bending over and licking her that I had to get her alone. I had to drink from her. Drawing my Gingham comforter off the bed I laid her down.

"Could I see everything?" Syren stared at me, foundling her breast. I had to take a deep breath to keep from being a beast. Lying beside her, I held myself back as she kissed and bit over my lips, my neck, and my breasts. Oh, man. She sucked my breasts like she wanted me to feed her.

My cock was creaming all over my stomach.

When her hand brushed against it, I saw her stare. Taking all I had to offer in, I could see her deciding in her head. "You don't have to....AAAAAH!" Giving me no chance to respond, she engulfed my dick, dipping her tongue in the piss slit and caressing my head. Oh, this is going to be a good one. She alternated between sucking my breasts and my dick till I could feel the need to cum close. But this night was for her.

Prying her warm mouth from my dick, I turned her over on her back, hand cuffing her hands to the bed railings. Confused, she looked up, tugging. Cutting the light on, I could see all of her. Every cut, bruise, burn, nick as it covered her skin. Trapped with no were to go, her eyes became moist.

"We both have secrets, Syren. I don't see a marred body. I see someone exquisite, sexy, and sensual. Let me love you."

I began to follow the path of tears from her eyes to her cheeks, pressing my body against her soft flesh. I bit further down her neck, licking and sucking her sweat. Pressing her bountiful breasts together, I began my feast. Her long nipples beckoning to me, I sucked, absorbing the moans from Syren to my body. Pressing further, I went towards my goal. Her glistening pussy was a little hairy, but I didn't mind. Diving in, I went to her clit and my Syren sung for me a song of desire.

"Oh, Davona! Right there! Right there! Help! Oooooooh!"

Latching to her clit, my tongue dove in as she quaked beneath me, finally getting a chance to drink. I was so hard; any movement could set me off.

"Please Davona! I want you inside of me! Fuck me!" Now how could I deny that?

Placing her ankles over my shoulders, I thrust into her wet cavern. She was so tight; it gripped me like she was still a virgin. I was trying to pause to give her time to adjust but apparently she had other plans.

"Pound me into the mattress! Do it! Do it!"

Pulling her legs as wide as they could go, I pressed on. Bending her knees past her ears, I made her take it. This animal awoke in me, wanting to claim her as my own. Further down I pressed till I felt her walls. I wanted to cum so bad, I was looking control. She looked at me with those brown pools like I was hers. And I wanted to be.

"Cum in me, Davona...."

My body answered her Siren call as I unloaded all my cum into her body. I felt like I gave her everything I had. Collapsing, I dropped to the side, and held her close. I wanted to tell her l loved her, but maybe it was too early? Our bodies slowly gave away to sleep.

Syren's side:

Waking up in Davona's arms felt like heaven. My heart rejoiced but my mind cursed me. You found love in the arms of a woman. This is why I had to say good bye to this world. I was tired of these battles. I just couldn't be happy. With all my sorrow, this goddess around me would absorb it and then be tainted. I couldn't let that happen. Still hearing the thumping of the club, I slid out of bed, and watched as avona reached for me. Whispering that I had to go to the bathroom, I snuck out of the room into the hall, gathering my clothes as I went. Going to the bar to get a shot of vodka, I slipped out the door.

I had a terrible life, but a wonderful end. Rushing to my car, I began my last drive home.

Davona's side:

I reached out to touch Syren and she was gone. Gone? What? I shot out of bed, grabbing my clothes in a hurry. Brian, the guy I had left to tend the bar, said she had left around twenty minutes ago. Fear gripped my heart as I asked him to come with me. I'd probably get in trouble for what I was about to do, but I need to save her!

Driving to her apartment, I hastily jumped out of the car, Brian at my heels. Running to her door, I banged. No one answered. Brian told me to back up and he began to slam into the door. We were waking the neighbors with their SHUT THE FUCK UP and I'M CALLING THE POLICE! Shouts in the hall, but I didn't care. Syren's life was at stake.

As the door busted through, I ran, looking through every room. I found her, laying in the bath, some of the pills scattered to and fro. Her eyes glassy, a lazy smile on her face.

"NO DAMN IT! DON'T LEAVE ME SYREN! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Syren's side:

I could hear them banging, but it was too late. The drugs were working their magic and I felt no pain. Finally. Years of suffering over. I could have peace. Then I saw Davona rush in, tears around her face. The guy from the club I saw on the phone. Probably calling 911. No. I want to feel no more pain.

Davona gathered me into her arms, screaming at me not to leave this world. I had to though. I was tired.

"I can be free, Davona. Everyone can be happy now that I am about to leave this plane."

She looked at me, tears in her eyes, shuddering, "Syren, I would be sad. I would be sad without you. I AM SAD without you! Please, don't leave me!"

Damn it. I made her cry. The last thing I thought as I lapsed into darkness.

Davona's Side:

We got her to the hospital soon enough to have her stomach pumped and she was put on suicide watch.

I had seen her cell phone on the bed and called her family . They rushed over without delay and in the darkness of the waiting room; you could hear the sounds of sadness and shock. Everyone thought Syren was happy. She was so strong in front of others and never showed weakness. In the end, she was weaker than all of us, but strong enough to carry our burdens. Hell, she made me love again. I loved her. I told her parents that as I stood in my butterfly sun dress. I think they were still wrapped in shock to give any response.

All of us sat in the waiting room for hours till finally Dr. Turnhill came out to tell us the news.

"She is going to be okay, but I'm going to prescribe that she see a psychiatrist and once she wakes, I will release her under supervision of family. Luckily there was no damage that we can see, because we caught this early, but we don't know if there are any long term effects. Now, I have some paperwork I need for someone to sigh over. Syren's mom and dad stepped over and handled everything. All of us hugged each other, relief setting over a once tense room.

Since Syren's parents were retired, they decided to move into Syren's apartment and watch over her. My Syren had become a shell. She was here but not here. She mumbled to herself over and over again that she couldn't forgive herself for all the pain she had put her family through. She spent most of her time sleep, deep locked in a depressive state. I had talked to her parents about how we met and I made it my business to go to work at the bar and come to Syren's apartment afterwards. Seeing past my dress, they saw me as a person. A person who loved their daughter.

A month after the event (we didn't want to name it), one of her voice students had been begging to come by her house to practice Danza, Danza. She was set to be involved in her first state competition and even with help from the substitute teacher, she wanted Syren. Syren, had been in bed when she came by, staring out at the window. She was determined to see Syren and with her mom's permission I asked her something.

"Maybe you could sing that song for us?"

Perking up, she stood her body in honed position and began...

"Danza, Danza Fanciulla, al mio cantor, danza, danza, fanciulla, gentille, al mio cantor....."

Powering through note after note, we soon realized how talented this girl was. Finishing in such an up tempo, all we could do was applaud. Her mom's face was beaming, but the girl's eyes were looking all over for her teacher. All of a sudden, we heard a shuffle out into the hallway. Syren was walking towards the girl. Opening her mouth, she began to sing Danza, Danza, but slower. Her student followed, in perfect pitch.

"Now Daniella, remember how we make this difficult? You take the lead, and I will follow."

What we heard next was a mix of mezzo soprano and alto, Daniella with her lithe dancing notes and Syren with her lower grounded pace, both painted a picture of two people dancing together dancing around a maypole. As the song ended, there was a roar of applause. Apparently, the neighbors could hear as well. Daniella ran over to give her teacher a big hug. I knew Syren loved big hugs.

"Thank you, Ms. Syren! Thank you!" Daniella hugged with all her might.

"NO, my child. Thank you." Syren held the young one close. Music had always been her first love and once again, it had called to her from the breach.

Syren began seeing a psychiatrist soon after this breakthrough. I went to every meeting that I could and when she came back home, I had dinner waiting. At night, she would sleep in her bed and I would sleep on the couch. After a couple of weeks, her improvement was so great, her parents went home, but continued to call and check. Her sisters would ride by and spend time with her. This is what she needed.

The chance to let someone in.

One night she went to bed and I went to couch. It was hell on my back, but I didn't want to leave her. A few minutes later, she came out.

"Why are you here? Aren't I a disappointment to you?" No. I would not let this happen again. Hoping up on my feet, I shuffled her into my body and held her close.

"Please don't let me go home Syren. I love you. I want to be with you as long as you will have me."

Her head was downcast between my breasts. She couldn't even look me in the eye.

"Am I loveable, Davona?"

In a mirror of that night of passion, I cupped her chin in my hand and softly kissed her lips. It had been over a month since the last one, and I wanted to make it count. I poured everything into that kiss. As I backed away to gaze into her eyes, she entwined her fingers in mine and proceeded to walk to her bedroom. Snuggling up close, we both fell into a peaceful sleep.

Epilogue Syren's Side:

In the end, I had to make a choice. I couldn't let my past or recent present dictate how my future would be. Davona was my future. After that day, we started looking for a place to live together. Six months after my ordeal, Davona and I went to see Daniella, now in the eighth grade at her first solo recital. We held hands and even though many looked at us in disgust, we didn't care. We loved each other and knew it.

That night at dinner, she held me in the booth as we shared an Osso Bucco with a Syrah to finish. Kissing beneath a soft candle light, the waiter came over with our Pot Du crème with chocolate panache. Sitting on top of the puff of whipped cream was a ring. Shock came over my face. She didn't even have to ask. I screamed yes and hugged and kissed her. I was so full of joy.

As we went back home and got ready for bed, I got nervous. I didn't know how she was going to react to this and hoped she would be okay. As we held each other in bed whispering sweet nothings and nonsense, I took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant, Davona. Is that okay?" I could feel her tense behind me. Great Syren. Good way to ruin a moment. Turning me towards her, her green eyes dragging me in, she looked shocked.

"Are you sure? I meant, I didn't think I could get you pregnant?"

scared she would push me away.

"Well I guess you and I need to get ready to buy a house soon, huh? Baby is going to need a big yard to play."

Laughing deep to my core, I hugged her as hard as I could. Told you I like big hugs. We held each other and talked of our future till dawn. As the light reflected of the window it was like the Fates had given us the go ahead of having a wonderful life together.

The End.

I want to thank griffin57 for inspiring me to write this story. I cannot express all the love and support he and all of you my readers have given me in this trying time. I am not transgendered but have friends who are male to female and female to male. I did do some research behind that life, but if I'm wrong call me out.

As always, PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT! All will be honored and considered. Help me become a better writer guys.

Tha Dark Phoenyx

--

I can't let the system control me...

There's no choice but to master the system......