T & T

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the pain in her eyes for what she had done, but I did understand why once she figured out about the switch she reacted as she did, and I couldn't blame her one bit.

"Look, I don't blame you for your reaction; I probably would have done the same in your shoes. Can we keep this to ourselves" I asked.

"I don't think so," she responded. "Ryan will undoubtedly say something to Teri, so we'll have to beat him to it."

We decided we'd better get to the house and fill Teri in on the sorted details. I was not looking forward to this conversation one bit. We did decide that since Teri was the one that put me in this position, we'd have a bit of fun with her for the deception.

No sooner had the front door closed then Teri came into view, dressed in a housecoat Mom had gotten her a couple months ago. She was yelling at me even before the door had fully shut. "Where have you been Mr. Nagel called a while ago saying you'd finished and left before he had a chance to pass along my message? I was able to convince him I was you just home sick but since you had the day off it didn't matter. You were supposed to come right home 'cause Kayla had something in mind that I wanted to make sure you weren't a part of." Then Kayla stepped out from behind me, and Teri's face went white.

"What!?" she stammered. "What's going on here, Teri I thought you were in school, what is this some sick kind of joke to send your brother to our celebration of the end of finals? How dare you!?"

Teri was flustered, you could see it in her face, and hear it in her attempts at a reply. Just when we thought she was as red and embarrassed as we thought she'd get, we both started cracking up laughing. Teri was not happy, but she should have expected some kind of repercussions for the day's events. She was more upset when we started in on the celebration explanation, but we calmed her down saying it was her fault. Kayla got in her face when she started to bitch about us "cheating on her." Kayla let her know that I didn't know her well enough to fill her in and risk us both getting in trouble for cheating on a final, so I had to play along with the celebration to make sure.

To this day when it's just the three of us around, we still get a laugh at me losing my virginity my first and only day as a girl.

12