T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 06

Story Info
The Hunt Begins (Paul).
7.5k words
4.76
42.4k
47

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope everyone had a great New Year so far. Mine was uneventful. I have been delayed in continuing this series for several reasons but finally I got a chance to sit down and write this part. The next part is already written so it will post a day or so behind this one. I really appreciate the encouragement from everyone. I do value the criticism from the folks that have given me their honest opinions. I write what I think is exciting. I understand this doesn't apply to everyone. Probably only a small group of folks have an interest in this genre or "subgenre" actually. Dominant Transexual women is an area I never even heard of until I stumbled across RUWild's "The Bachelor Party." I found the story theme greatly compelling and exciting. I was also dismayed at how little such stories appeared. VicJohnson (I never tire of the "New Neighbors" story!), the amazing RUWild, the great Sugarandsalt, and absolute genius of Whiskeyisgood write many wonderful stories on this subject but even their wealth of stories do not amount to a small fraction of this genre on Literotica. So obviously there must be only a small group of fans of this genre at least here. I have no doubt that it is a growing area in porn. I see the success of sites like TS Seduction and Shemale Revenge and other sites that worship dominant trans women. Though the story lines on these sites have become worn and routine. They should hire RUWild and VicJohnson and the rest to write script for them! I do understand that I don't find sissfication or transformation particulary exciting. I started that with "the Strain" series but the story line sort of veered off in a supernatural direction instead with no transformations in the second and third parts. I do not look down on these stories but they just are not for me. I find it hard to write about something that doesn't excite me at all. I do appreciate the compliments and suggestions. Strangely enough I have had many ideas for stories pop into my head in the past few days. Some so compelling that I almost derail finishing this series! But I will finish this series out and if the 20 or so fans I have are still interested, I will write out the rest of them. Have a great New Years and let me hear from you!

The hunt begins

Paul forced himself to eat breakfast the morning of the hunt. For the next twenty four hours, food would be placed throughout the jungle along with fresh water. He didn't hold any doubts that such places would be watched by the hunters ready to ambush anyone who appeared. After the pageant like display on stage last night his fears grew as to his success at eluding these ladies. After breakfast their group had received the last briefing on the island and the rules of the hunt.

They were instructed that if injured they would be cared for but auctioned off cheaply among the staff of the island to discourage people from hurting themselves deliberately to avoid capture. The only chance for freedom and payment was to successfully avoid the hunters for the specified time. Cameras were set up all over the island for violations of the hunt rules and for the safety of prey and hunters alike.

They were then taken as a group to the holding area just short of the field where they were to be released. Contestants milled around nervously, each dwelling more on the consequences of being captured than the reward of succeeding. Only a group of well-built young men ,who claimed to have experience in camping and hunting, seemed to have any confidence at that point. Even then you could tell they moved with as much nervous energy as anyone else in the group.

During the final briefing they received a shocking bit of news. The hunt was to be completely nude. They were assured the jungle area had been combed for anything sharp that might cut their feet but were warned about leaving the paths because roots and vines could be hidden in the undergrowth. The fastest routes in a chase would be the paths while the best chances of concealment would be in the thick foliage.

They were also reminded that while wrestling with hunters was allowed, punching, biting and kicking were not. But, to the crowd's relief the hunters had the same restrictions. When captured, your freedom was forfeit by authority of the contract each of them had signed. Any person captured could resist up but not to inflict injury. Hunters could use reasonable force to subdue their prey but again not to inflict injury. Medical personnel were stationed about the hunting area to treat any injuries that might occur.

They received a quick warning about insects indigenous to the island. The "Curiosempsious candidtus" was well known to find any moist warm orifice on the body to burrow into to lay eggs. Paul noticed that more than one of the medical staff suppressed a strange smile during that part of the briefing. To protect them they were issued a tube of ointment designed to prevent infestation and to cut down on the annoyance of dirt and leaves sticking to their skin.

Fearing the effects of infestation parasites, everyone in the group quickly applied the ointment over their bodies. They were instructed to apply the protective substance along and even as far inside their private orifices as they could manage. The parasites apparently thrived in dark moist environments so rectums and vaginas were most common points of infestation. Paul marveled at the ointment that when exposed to air became wax like and dirt and grass fell easily from his skin. In the warmth between his legs and under his arms the ointment remained slick. By placing his hand on his body the ointment would quickly revert back to a slick oily coating once he allowed air to reach the spot it returned to the supple wax.

The resort guards, tall ladies who looked like they took their duties seriously and efficiently, herded the group out to the field just as the sun brightened the tropical sky enough to see the jungle waiting for them. The air was cool and damp and smelled of the ocean. Paul looked around nervously as he waited on the damp grass.

A few minutes later, vans arrived from the resort. The crowd went silent as the hunters poured from the vehicles. Paul watched each lady walk smoothly to the area right behind his group. All of them were dressed in black loose robes and each eyed the nervous group scanning the naked bodies for the one they wanted most. More than one locked gazes with Paul, who went red immediately from the apparent interest from such powerful and attractive ladies.

'Maybe this won't be so bad,' he thought.

Others in the crowd were having the same thoughts as they examined the hunters carefully. A small blonde girl at the edge of the crowd locked eyes with an exotic Asian hunter who stood less than 25 feet away. The sexual tension between the two was thick as the horn warning that only five minutes remained before the prey would be released. Fifteen minutes later, the hunter's horn would sound and the game would begin.

Paul watched with interest at the apparent attraction the two women had for each other. The scene caused his cock to stir in the morning air. There were other men and women among Paul's group that found the hunters alluring. Surrendering without chase entered more than one person's thoughts. Paul found himself scanning the crowd. His eyes settled on one unique hunter in the group. A single lady who had the exotic Middle Eastern look was staring back at him with equal interest.

'If there was someone I would surrender to it would be her,' he thought.

Her dark eyes bore into his own with an intense hunger. He felt a rush of desire and fear at the same time. What if she did capture him and he could not satisfy her needs? He had no place to go if he was captured then freed almost immediately. Back to the streets as a failure even as a slave was his only future if that happened. His doubts continued to rise making the short young man almost nauseous.

A whistle sounded snapping Paul and his companions out of their thoughts. Unsure of what the signal meant until Paul heard someone gasp beside him. Looking back at the hunters, he saw that black robes had been removed and tossed to the attendants. Paul froze open mouthed at the sight of that sea of glistening flesh. Full firm breasts of every shape, skin of every color, asses so round and lush that every man and more than a few women wanted to bite one of those wonderous cheeks.

It was the array of hard cocks that shocked the crowd. Hard and ready, each sensual lady looked at Paul's group with wide grins. They leisurely stroked cocks of every size and thickness as they whistled and catcalled to their prey. Paul's eyes once again found that exotic Arabian hunter who's gaze was even more penetrating than before. His eyes settled on her impressive cock framed with neatly trimmed dark hair. Part of him wanted to run right then, another, confused part, wanted to drop to his knees. He could see the corner of her soft lips curl upward knowningly.

Paul finally drew his eyes away from the hunters. A few from Paul's group angrily tried to approach the resort owners who stood by to signal and observe the game. He was dimly aware that they were protesting this new development. Guards quickly pushed the small knot of angry men and women back into the group.

A couple of people tried to make a break for the jungle but were stopped easily and pulled back to the group. Paul looked from person to person around him. Each had a look of near panic, especially the men. He noticed the blonde girl from his group was still rooted to her same spot as she took in the Asian hunter's body. The hunter proudly placed her hands on her hips and turned side to side to allow the girl to take in every hypnotic detail.

The horn sounded releasing the prey. Men and women raced frantically for the jungle as fast as their legs could carry them. Paul was not the only one who watched in stunned amazement as the tiny blonde launched herself. Not in the direction of the jungle but into the embrace of the Asian hunter. Laughter and cheers broke out from the women as the Asian hunter gently took her new slave to the ground. She wasted no time sliding easily into the small girl's pussy and the purpose of the ointment they had been instructed to use became apparent to Paul then. The suppressed smiles he saw earlier about what he now knew was a fictional insect was apparent to him now. The ointment was there to allow hunters easier entry into the prey once cornered.

A few of the men and women continued to argue with the resort owners claiming that their contracts had been violated by the resort keeping the gender of the hunters a secret from them. They were calmly informed that their contracts never specified gender and gender had not been a requirement for their selection to participate. Nor had any of the people in their group ever bothered to ask such questions until now. Lastly, they were all reminded that they were no longer in their home countries and the justice systems of those countries did not apply here on Bear Island. They could either run or face certain capture when the second horn sounded. There would be no other alternative.

The cheers and whistles from the hunters sent most of the remaining group scrambling for the jungle. A few men and women remained stubbornly behind stating that they refused to participate. The Asian hunter gently lifted her new slave and headed back to the resort to enjoy her prize in private. The rest of the hunters edged as close to the jungle or the small group of prey that refused to run as the guards would allow.

Paul was just inside the jungle when the second horn sounded. He looked back as the hunters quickly brought down the small helpless group, claiming their new slaves subduing the violent ones with their marker's tagging drug. He didn't have time to see what the hunters were doing to the men and women on the ground but their cries and screams echoed after him as he ran faster into the jungle. Eventually, the screams died out as each person was subdued and taken by their new owners back to the resort. Paul tried to keep from imagining their fate once they got to the owner's room.

He crashed headlong down the trail as he heard the yells and calls of the hunters as they entered the jungle. He spotted a few people cowering in small clumps of bushes or wedged between rocks hoping to escape notice. He knew that these would soon fall to the group following him. At least they may slow the hunters down allowing him a chance to find a better spot.

Most of the hunters moved quickly down the trails while others split off into the brush. Paul heard the shrieks of surprise and fear as one by one, the men and women hiding in those early spots were taken. It had done as he hoped. The hunters paused for quite a bit as they enjoyed their captives and searched the area for more.

Paul found a dense field of plants that grew some four feet high with thick stems and broad green leaves. With any luck he could stay there, well concealed from casual searches and maybe the hunters would pass him by. There was a single medium size tree close by. Paul heard branches creak as he looked up from his spot a few yards away. A man was crouched on the branches maybe twelve to fifteen feet from the ground.

He knew instantly that the man had chosen wrong in his hiding spot as a group of six hunters entered the field. The exotic looking middle eastern hunter was among them. A dark Hispanic girl spotted the man in the tree and the group shot past Paul's hiding spot to crowd the base of the tree. Paul froze as it seemed the exotic hunter looked right at him but she didn't even pause as she ran by him to join the others.Paul admired her firm round ass as she raced along with the other women. Her dark skin showed no tan lines as she loped easily with the rest of the hunters.

The group gathered at the tree keeping the terrified young man pinned up in the branches. The girl that spotted him started to climb into the tree after her prize. Paul could hear every word the girl said as she neared her prey.

"I've never imagined fucking a sweet young man in a tree before," she taunted happily.

The terrified man looked like he almost made his mind up to jump. She smiled as she clearly saw what he intended.

"Oh, you can jump but my friends down there will be happy to catch you and we all will have a turn with that sexy ass and virgin mouth of yours," she assured him. "So you decide, one cock or six?"

The terrified young man settled back on his branch and watched his new Mistress climb closer and closer. He shuddered when she finally laid her hand on his leg for the first time.

"Up" she ordered gently as he reluctantly allowed her to turn him around to face the trunk of the tree. "Keep a good hold of the branches at least for the first part." She slid in behind his tense body. She took out her tube of ointment and generously applied it to her fingers. She pinned the helpless young man to the tree trunk and told him to hug it tightly.

Her fingers glided over his skin down to his vulnerable ass. Once she found his clenching entrance she began to work the ointment coated fingers deep inside him. The man let out a shriek of pain at the intrusion but kept his death grip on the trunk of the tree. His eyes slammed shut as if that would protect him from what was about to happen.

She felt his ass finally loosen from several minutes of massaging and she paused at add more lube to her hard cock. Being taller than the man, she had to bend her knees slightly to line her cock up properly. She was nice enough to break a small twig off a nearby branch to hand her slave.

"Bite down on this," she commanded. "It's always roughest your first time and this will certainly be a unique first time for you."

The man accepted the twig without opening his eyes as his jaw clamped down hard in fear. His Mistress decided the time for preparation had past. She ground her tits into her slave's smooth back and with a solid flex of her hips lanced her cock into his ass.

Her victim's shrieks rang through the woods. She held her slave pinned to the tree as she straightened her legs forcing her cock inch by inch into his resisting entrance. Finally when his cheeks rested on her hips she stood there almost supporting her slave againt the tree. His shrieks slowly died as he started to slump against the trunk, his face pressed against the cool bark. Tears ran down his cheeks as she slowly with drew that pain inducing shaft of flesh from his ass only to drive it deep inside once again. Each thrust tore another shriek from her prey as the branches they stood on together bounced with each thrust.

The group below had a clear view between the legs of the rutting couple in the branches. They stroked their own impressive cocks and chuckled to each other. Once it was clear that the young man was subdued and the hunter began fucking in earnest, the group turned back down the path to search for their own captives. The Middle eastern hunter paused with one last glance at the couple, the hunter's cock vanishing into the now surrendered orifice that clamped around it in what must surly be the most pleasureable grip.

Paul felt his head start to swim as he realized he had not breathed since the hunter's first thrust into the helpless man. He panted as softly as he could because other hunters appeared at the edge of the field all around him. Fearing any movement would give him away he remained frozen in his spot even as sounds of plants being pushed through seemed to surround him.

His eyes were once again drawn to the couple in the tree. The woman had the young man pressed hard against the trunk as her hips thrust her cock harder into her slave. The man slumped almost seeming to be unconscious until Paul saw a pale hand raise up to grab a branch for support. The tree continued to wither and shake with each powerful thrust of cock as the hunter fucked her slave while groaning loudly at the pleasures his ass provided her.

Paul hadn't realized, with his attention captivated by the couple fucking high up in the tree, that he had indeed been spotted and the huntress that had spotted him was masterfully slipping in to take him from behind.

Alzena Faweek had indeed seen the young man she had enjoyed watching before the horn sounded. His crouched form frozen with fear in among the thick plants in the field. She allowed him to think he was safe for the moment as she joined the rest of her party. Once her friend Esmerelda had her slave properly captured in the tree, she followed the others down the trail only to drop out of the group and work her way behind the unsuspecting man. She could see his naked body locked in a crouch, his shoulders tense at every sound around him but fear kept him from turning his head to look around. Thankfully the stems of the plants were supple and the leaves made the barest whisper as she moved through them closing on her prey. The grunts and soft cries from the tree above kept the terrified boy in front of her captivated. She was close enough to see the hairs on the back of his neck start to rise as she was certain he could sense her close by now.

Paul had a chill run up his spine and he was certain he was no longer safe here. Dread at what he might find kept him from turning his head to see what may lay behind him. He focused on rising onto his feet and trying to scurry below the level of the leaves of the plants hiding him. Maybe he could work his way back past the hunters as they continued their hunt deeper into the jungle.

The feeling he was not alone made his stomach feel like lead. His legs and feet tingled from lack of blood as long as he had been crouched there. The woman continued to hammer her new slave above him and Paul could not resist tilting his head back to peek up at the fate of her helpless victim. He paused at the sight of that thick hard cock pushing and pulling, gliding smoothly through the unnamed man's anal ring. The hunter's buttocks flexing and forming two perfect hard orbs of muscle each time she buried her cock in to her prize.