T-Girl Meets T-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,434 Followers

Jeff gulped. He tried to look away but Ashley wouldn't let him. She almost seemed like a different person. Could so much have changed in two days?

With no other choice he told her, "I'll play along, Ashley. Maybe you'll get this out of your system."

Ashley was going to need to get this out of her system a few times a day for the rest of her life. It felt that way, at least, as she pulled Jeff from his car and led him into his own house. They got up to Jeff's bedroom and Ashley walked around like she owned the place.

"You should get your clothes off." She suggested. Ashley rummaged through his nightstand until she found his jerk-off grease. She watched as he pulled his shirt off and then undid his pants and pulled them down his legs. He sat down on the bed and gave her a cautious look.

Her erection felt like it was burning a hole through her pants. She had this new-found power. It coursed through her veins and reminded her so much of the dream she'd had at Charlene's. She stuck her bulge right in his face and said, "Now get my pants off. Then rub some of this cream on my cock."

He shook his head no, but at the first sign of her insistence, he got her pants off. Ashley helped him strip her panties off and her hard cock sprung up and nearly hit him in the face. He squeezed out some of his jerk-off grease into his hands and worked it into a lather. He reached out and touched her large girly cock with his greasy hands.

"Rub it in nice and good so my dick can slip in and out of you." Ashley moaned at the feeling of his hands rubbing the cool lubricant on her shaft. "In and out. In and out. Till finally I shove it in and fill your little bottom ass with more cum than it can hold."

Jeff wasn't ready to admit it, not even to himself, but feeling her throbbing organ in his hands was exciting. Her cock wasn't just another cock. It was masculine, but with the soft hints of femininity. The tip of her cock oozed out beads of precum which dripped into his lap.

His lathered hands stroked the long neck of her cock. It felt like a smooth piece of rock in his hands. So hard and strong. Ashley's string of moans seemed to indicate that she was liking the feeling as well. Jeff didn't tear his eyes off her cock, stroking it in his hands, and thinking about how it was bigger than his own.

He lifted her trunk up until it was almost touching her belly and looked at the testicles underneath. Pretty soon Jeff had one hand devoted to her balls and the other pumping along her shaft. Another string of precum was ready to drip from the eye of her cock into his lap, but he caught it first. Jeff rubbed the clear liquid over her cock.

Ashley's cock was shiny from root to end now. It glistened between Jeff's hands. He started stroking from the base of her cock all the way to the tip; each time, a new bead of precum would form and he'd smear it over the flared head with his thumb.

She suddenly pulled his hands off her cock and raised her eyebrow at him. He looked back at her surprised. "Alright. That's enough. Take me home." She said coldly.

"What, what do you mean take you home? I thought you wanted to. . . to have sex with me." He said in the tone of a little boy who just had his balloon taken away. In this case, his balloon was her pulsing, shiny cock.

"Oh that," she said coyly. "I'm not gonna force you into something you hate. Just because I'm into something doesn't mean you are too. So take me home and we can forget about this. I'll even keep my mouth shut about you giving my cock a massage."

His face was red. She watched his eyes lewdly fixate on her erection. Ashley was just toying with him. She could sense by the way Jeff fondled her that he wasn't ready to forget this. She thought, maybe he'd had an awakening of his own.

"I never said I hated it. I've just never tried it is all. . ." He tried unsuccessfully to divert his eyes from her package.

"Is it something," Ashley ran her hand up the shiny length of her cock, "You'd like to try?"

"Umm, well. . ." He mumbled uncomfortably.

Ashley picked up his chin until he was looking up into her eyes. "That isn't an answer. I guess I'll just put this big thing away and take care of it later. Go ahead and get your pants on so you can drive me home." She started to stuff her cock back into her panties.

"Hold on." Jeff grabbed for her erection and got a stranglehold on the shaft. "Don't put it away." His fingers laced around her girth.

"What do you want me to do with it?" Ashley asked, that wicked smile back on her face.

"What," Jeff looked at the drooling end of her cock, "What do you want to do with it?"

"My new friend got me excited about sticking it into a man for the first time. The more I think about it, the more fun I think it sounds." Her cock twitched in his hands as she spoke. "Tell me you want the same thing."

Jeff looked up at her cautiously. "If you want to."

"Mmmm," another drop of precum leaked from her hole, "Say you want it in the ass."

Jeff thought about it for a moment. Wasn't it enough to say that she could do it if she wanted to. Could he really say that he wanted it? He was the man in this relationship two days ago and now that pretty girlfriend he had was going to fuck him in the ass and make him say that he wanted it.

"I want it." He said convincingly. Ashley stood back and admired his face as he said it. He looked at her quizzically, "I said I wanted it. What are you waiting for?"

Ashley stepped forward and purposely let the tip of her shiny dick brush against his lips. She pulled her hips back an inch and a string of precum stretched from her cock head to his lips, which were now greasy after coming in contact with her cock. "You get it when I say you get it."

She undid her top and pulled it over her head. Ashley stepped out of the pants and panties around her ankles; she stood in front of him completely naked. Seeing her lovely body reassured him. Jeff nodded his head and waited until she was ready.

When she told him to, he kicked off his boxers. Jeff leaned down against the bed and gave Ashley her first look at his asshole. She squirted his jerk-off grease into her hand and used two fingers to spread the cool cream over his vulnerable hole. She penetrated him with one finger which made Jeff groan.

"It's time, bottom. In a few seconds you're going to know every inch of my cock like it's a part of you. My cock is so hard right now." She said in a husky voice. Ashley grabbed his shoulders and he could feel her legs against his. Then the tip of her member parted his ass cheeks. It slid between the crevice until hitting the opening of his anus.

Her cock pressed against the opening until the thick tip finally started to ease inside him. She could feel his sphincter squeeze and clutch the head of her cock in a desperate attempt to expel it. The flared tip made it all the way inside him. As she attempted to burrow deeper inside his tiny hole, he involuntarily spasmed around her. Jeff had his face stuffed against a pillow, but Ashley could still hear his muffled groans.

"This. . . won't hurt as badly. . . if you relax." Ashley told him earnestly as she felt his clenched insides spasm and pulse around her cock. More of her cock disappeared between his cheeks and then into his asshole. "You've just gotta. . . get used to it is all." Ashley felt his body shudder under hers. His butt wiggled beneath her. Then Ashley purposefully shoved the final couple inches inside him until her hips met his butt.

"OWWW, that hurts!" Jeff cried out, squirming uneasily beneath her.

"It'll get easier, bottom. You can't fight it. Just concentrate on taking my cock. Get a feel for it inside you. Feel it throb." She'd buried her entire length inside him. It felt like a steel pole. A hot, twitching pole of steel. "It's throbbing for you." Ashley leaned over him and he could feel her soft tits against his back. She ground her hips against his butt. His anal muscles felt like putty as she churned his insides with the steel of her cock.

Ashley slowly began to withdraw her meat from inside him. Jeff felt like his insides were coming out with her cock. The pleasure generated by his clutching muscles for Ashley as they tried to keep her entrenched inside him was intense. Just when he thought she was going pull out of him entirely, she stopped with her tip still engulfed in anus. His hole flexed and spasmed around the head of her cock.

"Your ass feels fantastic. You're my first fuck, but I couldn't imagine holes getting tighter than yours. My cock already feels like it'll be wedged up there forever when I do this," Ashley thrust her hips; that motion sent the thick inches of her dick inside him once again.

"Ughnnmnmm, OOOHHH!" Jeff could do nothing but moan. He was helpless as her thick girth pummeled his insides. He'd asked for this, hadn't he? He'd gone out of his way to secure this fate. To ensure her cock being buried inside him.

Ashley could feel his anal walls stretch to accommodate her dick. She started to thrust her cock in and out of him. Each thrust of her hips ended with a moan escaping her full lips, and a helpless groan from Jeff under her. The soft tissues of his ass clung to her member with each thrust.

She let go of his shoulders and grabbed a handful of his ass. Her sharp nails dug into his ass cheeks, the act earned a gasp from Jeff. Her member was moving in and out of his asshole with relative ease now. He was finally able to relax his anal walls enough to stop his asshole from wincing in pain.

His eyes were wet. His face was flush. Ashley's face was too and her body was beginning to drip with sweat. While kneading his butt and digging her nails into each cheek, she brought her lips up to his ear, letting their softness brush against his earlobe. She began to whisper, "Your little bottom ass is perfect. I bet this feels good, doesn't it?" Her cock stimulated the depths of his anus, replacing the pain he'd feel with a full-feeling pleasure.

Ashley's cock was grazing his prostrate and turning him on in a way he wouldn't have thought possible just an hour ago. Now here he was spread open on his own bed and taking her cock inside his tiniest hole. It created mixed emotions inside him, but there were no mixed emotions where his cock was concerned; he was hard. Jeff was harder than he'd ever been. Being the fucked made him harder than being the fucker had ever made him.

"MMHMM, oh yeah! This is fucking golden!" She squealed happily. There was more power behind each thrust now. Ashley was dripping with sweat and her breathing was uneven. She took in deep breaths and panted. His ass had loosened up just a bit now. Her dick was cutting through him. She'd get every inch buried inside him and feel overcome by his complete envelopment of her cock, his utter submission to her rock hard organ.

The sensations were incredible. Ashley threw her body into every hard thrust and then pulled out fast to experience the most friction. She could feel his anal muscles cling to her with each thrust. Her cock was really hammering his hole. The motion of her hips as she snapped forward caused her stiff nipples to grate against his back. He could hear her heavy breathing and feel the warm breath on the back of his neck.

"I can feel my cock touch every single nerve inside you. Tell me. . . how it feels." The last few words sounded more like a long moan than English.

Her cock sliced through him again and brought him closer to the edge of ejaculating. He was going to blow his load from being fucked. Jeff grunted in response, but that wasn't good enough. Ashley grabbed his hair and prompted him to speak.

He lifted his face from the pillow just long enough to say, "It, UGHMM! It feels good. Please. . . don't. . . stop! I'm going to cum."

He was going to cum? Ashley hadn't realized her plow-job on his asshole was going to make him cum. This was the final proof as if she needed any that Jeff was a bottom! She had fucked his ass until he was on the brink of cumming and he couldn't help but love it. He was a born bottom like she was a born top. They each just needed to be nudged in the right direction.

Ashley's arm wrapped around his waist until she'd grabbed his cock with her hand. She gave the swollen shaft a series of hard strokes. She felt his asshole convulse around her cock. It clenched her so hard that it almost brought her pistoning cock to a standstill. Jeff cried out, "I'M CUMMING! Ashley! I'm cummmmming. . .!"

She thought she could feel the cum as it pumped through his shaft and blew out all over his mattress. Ashley roughly stroked the length of his cock until his seed stopped spewing. The cum was boiling in her balls now. It was just waiting to explode. Ashley grabbed his hips and renewed her effort. She slammed her cock into him again and again.

"Oooohhh. . . fuck!" Ashley cried out. "Your ass is ready for its first load. Oh shit! Mmm. . . here it comes!" She drove every inch of her womanhood inside his asshole. It spasmed and swelled inside him. Then with one final moan, Ashley's balls let loose.

Torrents of hot t-girl spunk exploded from the tip of her cock into his asshole. Shot after shot of hot cum deposited inside his rectum. Ashley's sweaty body collapsed on his back as she ground her spurting cock as deep as it would go inside him. The jets of cum completely coated his insides.

Ashley began to regain some awareness, she nibbled on his earlobe and whispered, "You're my bottom. That's my cum inside you. Your hole is open to me anytime I want it from now on." Jeff just grunted, his raw tissues still massaging her spent cock.

This was only the beginning for Ashley now that she'd learned how to use her cock. She recalled Charlene's motto. Fuck em then duck em. That didn't seem to apply here though. Ashley had other plans for him.

"I can't wait to introduce you to my friend Charlene." They'd have more fun with him this way.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,434 Followers