T-Girlfriend Pt. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheGibbs
TheGibbs
71 Followers

"I hope you realize I can get out of these. It involves breaking my thumb, but I can do it," I say to her in a flat tone. In response she pulls out a small pair of thumb cuff and puts those on the offending digits. She then goes down to my legs and cuffs them together with another pair of cuffs from her purse. I could have fought back there, but for one reason or another I didn't.

Dixy throws off her shirt and her bra comes off just as fast and I am left staring at a massive pair of tits. She reaches down to her skirt and undoes the zipper on the side. When it falls to the ground I See she had no panties on and a small cock in between her legs.

"What the?" I ask staring at her small dick. It can't be more than three inches. Her balls are equally small.

"Do you like my little bitch-clit?" Dixy asks me stroking her cock with two fingers.

"You have a cock to?" I ask in disbelief. It's so small. She climbs up on the bed and gets down on all fours in a sixty nine position. Her little cock dangles over me. It wasn't hard but I couldn't imagine it getting much bigger. I feel Dixy's tongue run up and down my cock, breaking me from my tinny dick induced trance. I look down to find her working my rod like a pro, and it sickens me. My gut wrenches.

"Stop!" I shout firmly. Dixy freezes and looks between her dangling tits at me.

"What? I'm just giving you a blowjob, it's not cheating if all I'm doing is helping a friend with his needs," Dixy says before going back to licking my cock again. I start to move my hips about in attempts to get my cock out of the way of her tongue. She giggles now chasing my limp noodle like it's a game. After several minutes if this I stop to catch my breath.

"You don't have to play hard to get now," Dixy says, "I've already got you where I want you." Her tongue goes back to my member and I feel like puking. Without much of an option I close my eyes and try not to think about it. Unfortunately the sensations on my man meat are too pronounced and skilled to ignore. After a few minutes Dixy stops.

"Awww. It's not getting hard," She says with a disappointed tone.

"That's because I hate blowjobs," Is say, disgust in my voice.

"But Kalie says you blow her all the time," Dixy says turning around above me so that her face is over mine.

"Well I hate receiving them," I say looking away from her.

"What kind of a guy doesn't like getting a blowjob?" Dixy asks looking down on me, "Oh well, I wanted to ride you anyway so I'll just do that." She shuffles backwards until my cock is in front of her. From her purse she grabs a bottle of lube and pours a little on her hand. Her hand goes down to my cock and starts to stroke it up and down, quickly brining me to full hardness.

"My my, It's not as big as Kalie's but it's impressive still," Dixy says moving to hover her ass over my rod. She lowers herself until the tip of my cock pushes against her asshole. Not good. I'm about to lose my virginity, and to someone who is not my girlfriend. With a grin Dixy starts to lower herself, my cock pushes hard against her hole until it passes her tight ring with a small pop. She lets out a long satisfied sigh.

"You're even bigger inside me," Dixy moans out. She starts to bounce up and down on my cock, her own little member flopping about as she does. Her massive jugs jiggle with every bounce. She throws her head back moaning like a slut. She settles down on me for a second and looks me in the eyes. Her hips start to rotate, gyrating my cock in her ass. Leaning forward and placing her hands on my chest Dixy brings her face close to mine.

"I bet Kalie must love riding you all... night... long," Dixy says punctuating each of her last three words by bouncing on my cock. I fight back my moans, a few just barely escaping me.

"We haven't... had sex yet," I growl at Dixy. She stops all movement and looks down at me with a surprised face.

"You haven't?" She asks, "Oh. Wow. So I get to ride you before your girlfriend does? Wow! That's kinda hot!" She starts to bounce up and down on my cock again. As she does I feel her ass tighten around me. "Do you like it? I've trained my ass to be as tight as I want it to," she says tightening down harder on my cock. It feels like her ass is strangling my rod. Despite my best efforts I can't hold back my moans any more.

"I think... I'm about to... cum," Dixy moans out on top of me. She lets out a cry of ecstasy and her little cock starts to shoot equally small loads of cum as it flops about. Her ass starts to twitch around my rod sending me over the edge. Cum runs up my cock and starts to pour directly into Dixy's ass. She keeps bouncing even as I cum hard into her and her little cock squirts onto my abdomen.

As our orgasms come to an end she rests down on my crotch and just sits there with a satisfied face. She lays down on top of me, my cock still in her ass and her massive breasts pushing against my chest. She smiles at me and plants a kiss on my lips. There is a slight pop as my cock is freed from her ass when she gets off of me and climbs from the bed. She gets dressed and undoes the cuffs that have been holding me down. With a wink and a blown kiss she leaves, her ass swaying seductively.

I spend the rest of the night sitting on my bed and staring at the wall. I can't believe what just happened. I... I lost my virginity... and it wasn't to my girlfriend. My heart sinks. What am I going to tell Kalie? I can't keep this from her. What if she hates me for it? Thousands of possibilities run through my head. Each one scares me more than the last. She dumps me. She says it's okay but it really isn't. She cheats on me to get back at me. She just straight up stops talking to me. I can't imagine life without Kalie anymore. I know it seems clingy, but I love her.

The rest of the break goes without any incident. I stay in my room most of the time, only going out to get food. I don't see Dixy the entire time. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to get into the mood to masturbate and my arousal begins to build. The frustration of not cumming plus my worry over how Kalie will react destroys me. It's been a long time since I've cried myself to sleep, but the night before Kalie comes back I do.

The day comes and I go to the airport to pick up Kalie. I am waiting near the baggage claim area for her flight. According to the schedule her plane just landed, meaning she should be out in a few minutes. Nervously I tap my foot on the ground. A lady walking by notices me and then gives me a wide birth as she passes. I tend to look intimidating when I'm worried about something. With a deep breath I try to calm myself.

"Ryan!" I hear Kalie's voice call out. My eyes snap open as I see her waving at me with a wide smile on her face. She half runs over to me, dragging her carry one behind her. As she gets close she lets go of her bag and opens her arms for a wide hug, but doesn't stop running. When she collides with me it's almost like in the movies. I hug her back and spin her around me to keep her momentum from toppling me over. As I place her down on the ground those around us give applause. Kalie blushes deeply from the attention.

"I'm sooo happy to see you again," She says burying her face in my chest, "I missed you so much." I keep my warms wrapped around her and say nothing. I can't think of something to say in this situation. 'Hi honey, I got raped while you were away, how was your vacation?' Yeah because that will go over well.

"Are you okay?" She asks looking up at me.

"There is something I need to tell you," I say, my face turning grim. Her own expression saddens. I can see true worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm not breaking up with you or anything," I say. 'But you might want to break up with me afterward,' I think.

Part 4

The entire ride back to campus was silent. Kalie sat next to me in the back of the taxi. She held on to my arm the whole way. Even though I told her that I wasn't going to break up with her I think my mood was worrying her. I hated it, knowing that I was making her worried. We got back to the campus pretty late so I helped her to her room. Dixy was there, and gave me a wink when Kalie wasn't looking. I made to leave once Kalie was back but she stopped me.

"You said there was something you wanted to tell me," She says holding onto my arm.

"It... can wait until tomorrow," I say.

"No it can't. Whatever it is it's bothering you and I can tell so just tell me."

"Not out here," I say. With a nod Kalie leads me back to her room and locks the door. I sit down at her swivel chair while she takes a set at the bed. I clasp my hands before me and take a deep breath. How the hell do I tell her this?

"Okay... So..." I start to say without knowing how to word it.

"Just say it," Kalie says putting her hands over my own. I look down, not wanting her to see my face as I say it.

"While you were gone Dixy came into my room, raped me, and stole my virginity," I say, remorse in my voice. Silence. Kalie says nothing nor do I. When I finally gain the courage to raise my head I see Kalie staring at me with a horrified expression. I stand from the chair and leave the room. Dixy is waiting outside, wearing only a pair of black lace panties.

"I hope you're proud of yourself," I say as I leave. I go straight back to my room and lock myself in. James was already back but he spent most of his time out of the room so for now I didn't have to worry about anyone barging in. I place myself on my bed and curl up into a ball. My phone start to vibrate but I ignore it. It goes off again and again I ignore it. It's over, me and Kalie.

I don't know how long it is, but my phone keeps going off. I faintly hear someone knocking on the door to the main room, but I can't bring myself to do anything. Eventually I hear the door open and footsteps towards me door. This time there is a knocking at the door to my room.

"Ryan! Open up! Please Ryan!" I hear Kalie's voice call out as she pounds on my door. Why did she come here? I stand from the bed walk over and open the door. Immediately I am tackled to the ground by Kalie. She has tears streaming down her face as she hugs me tightly.

"Ryan. I... I am so sorry. I didn't know you were a virgin. This is all my fault," Kalie burst out holding me tightly.

"Your fault?" I ask, greatly confused.

"Dixy asked be if she could have sex with you while I was gone. I told her she could try but you wouldn't let her. I think she took that as a challenge," Kalie says. I slowly wrap my own arms around Kalie, she shudders as I do. "I'm the worst girlfriend ever," She says quietly.

"No, you're not," I kiss her on top of her head, "you just didn't know what Dixy would do."

"I kind of did though. She's... done the same to me," Kalie says. My eyes go wide and I push Kalie up so that I can look her in the eyes. I see shame on her face as she looks away from me.

"She cuffed you and then...?" I ask.

"No...not really. She came into my room naked while I was masturbating. Back then I thought I was never going to get the chance to have sex with anyone so I let her do what she wanted. We kind of had an arrangement before I met you, but ever since she has been begging me to let her fuck you."

I pull Kalie in close and kiss her deeply; her eyes go wide as I do. This isn't a lust filled passionate kiss, this is a kiss filled with love. I love this girl, and I know now that I can't let anything bet between us like this. I pull from the kiss and push her off of me while standing. Not having to say anything she goes over to the bed and starts to strip. I close the door to my room and make sure it's locked before removing my own clothes.

Kalie and I stand face one another naked. I approach her slowly and take her in my arms while kissing her again. Holding the kiss I lower her onto the bed. I want to have sex with her. Not out of lust or just to get off. I'm not going to fuck her. No, I am going to make love to this girl. No I want to show her the most pure form of love I can.

"Ryan..." Kalie says as we break the kiss, "I'm not ready... you know."

"Well then we'll have to do that," I say picking her up from the bed and leading her to my bathroom. Some people might not think that this was romantic, but without this things would get very unromantic as we went. I help Kalie get herself ready for what is about to happen. It doesn't take long, and keep everything going by groping her breasts and kissing her neck the whole time.

"This is kind of gross," Kalie says as she finishes the necessary preparations.

"Maybe I would care if I didn't love you," I say to her as she sends the byproduct of the cleaning on its way. Her face turns a deep red.

"You just..." She says in disbelief.

"I just told you the truth. I love you, Kalie." I take her in my arms and we go back to the bedroom. I a special bottle of lube as we go back. Once again I place her on the bed below me. I take my pillow and place it under her hips to lift her ass from the bed just a bit. Below me like this, Kalie looks like the cutest thing on the planet, though the giant cock between her legs surprisingly doesn't kill the effect.

I pour some of the lube onto two of my fingers and bring them down to Kalie's ass. She spreads her legs allowing my fingers easier aces to her anus. Slowly I rub the lube into her; she quickly takes in three fingers. Looks like I won't need much foreplay. My hand goes to my own cock as I start to pour some lube on it.

"That feels kind of warm," Kalie says.

"I know. This is my special lube. Trust me it will make every part of this feel great," I smile back to her. My own cock is starting to feel warm from the lube. I've used it before with some of my dildos and I know firsthand how well it works. I line my cock up with her lubed up hole and slowly begin to press into her. It takes a little effort, considering what I've seen her take I'm a little surprised.

"I didn't use my ass while I was gone. I want this to feel good for you too," Kalie says as I slowly enter her. My cock passes her tight ring with a pop, and Kalie gives out a long moan. I take that as the cue and slowly sink my whole shaft inside of her. Instead of thrusting I lean down over her and start to plant kisses over Kalie's neck and chest.

Kalie wiggles around below me as I start to lightly run my hands over her breasts. Not groping her, just lightly caressing her. Her own arms go up and run themselves over my chest. She traces my tattoos with her fingers. At the same time I start to give some attention to her massive nipples. I don't pinch or twist them instead I stroke the huge three inch nipples. Sure enough my efforts are rewarded by thin streams of breastmilk coming from each of her massive breasts.

I open my mouth and take one inside. I don't have to do much as her breast is already leaking milk, but I start to suck anyway. Her breast rewards me with the milk I desire. It is sweet and salty at the same time. Happily I start to suckle her breast while. At the same time I start to move my cock around inside of her. Not thrusting but looking for her prostate. I find it and Kalie gives out a long moan.

Having found my target I start to thrust in and out of her, making sure that my cock rubs up against her prostate the whole time. I take my head off of her nipple and look down to see her cock beginning to get hard. With a smirk I take her other nipple in my mouth and start to suck on it. Kalie starts to moan out, wrapping her arms around my head as I milk her breasts. With one hand I massage the breast that I am not suckling on and with my other I reach down to her backside and lightly caress it.

I keep going back and forth from nipple to nipple as I slowly thrust in and out of her. I want this to last. Eventually she pulls me off of her nipples. With how I've been sucking on them they must be sore. Deciding to make another use of my mouth I lean down and start to kiss Kalie. My tongue darts into her mouth and to my surprise she starts to suck on my tongue. I never imagined something like this, but it is incredibly arousing.

With my slow thrusts I start to rotate my hips a little. I reach a hand down to Kalie's cock and start to stroke it. She pushes be out of the kiss and shakes her head at me. A little confused I take my hand from her rod, but keep up my thrusting.

"I want to cum just from your cock," Kalie says, "I want to cum from you filling me with your sperm." Oh I love this girl. Once again I entwine my lips with hers as we being to sweetly kiss again. I pick up the pace of my thrusts just a bit. I don't want this to end any time soon. For what seems like an eternity we stay entwined like this, me slowly pumping my cock in and out of Kalie. Like all good things though, it comes to an end.

"I'm about to cum," I whisper in Kalie's ear.

"Me too," She says, "Please fill me."

I do as she asks. I slowly burry my cock deep in her and hold there. I go over the edge and cum starts to rush out of my cock. I angle my cock up enough to press into Kalie's prostate and she starts to cum. Her ass starts to twitch around my cock as I fill her with my seed. Between us I feel her cock twitching and splattering us both with her massive amounts of cum.

Normally my orgasm would have ended soon after it began but for some reason I keep going. Kalie's ass continually milks my cock for very drop of cum I have and then more. I didn't know I could cum this much. Kalie; however I knew could cum buckets. Her cock keeps blowing load after load between us, her cum leaking down onto the bed.

When we finally do stop cumming I am exhausted. I roll over next to Kalie breathing hard. She rolls to her side to face me and smiles. Her hand glides along my cum covered body until it reaches my cock. Still half hard she gives it a few strokes before climbing up on top of me.

"I don't know If I can go again," I say to her.

"Don't worry, I'm just getting comfortable," Kalie says pushing my cock into her ass again. She closes her eyes and smiles, moaning slightly as she lays down on top of me. I wrap my arms around her and close my own eyes. "I love you," Kalie says with a half yawn.

"I love you too," I say back with my own wide yawn. Before I realize it I start to drift off into sleep, with my cock buried inside Kalie.

When I wake up I am on my side, spooning Kalie. Somehow my cock is still buried in her behind. The reek of cum permeates the entire room and I love it. With my cock rock hard from morning wood I decide to wake up Kalie in a pleasurable manner. I thrust my cock into her prostate a few times. She moans out before waking up and looking back at me.

"Morning," She giggles at me.

"Morning, lovely," I say back planting a kiss on her lips. She pull forward and my cock slides out of her ass.

"Uh oh. Looks like someone has a case of morning wood," Kalie giggles again looking at my cock.

"Oh you're one to talk," I laugh back pointing at her own massive erection.

"Why don't I take care of that for you, then you can do mine," Kalie says sliding down the bed until her face is level with my cock.

"Or... I can do you and then we can take a shower. We are kind of messy still," I say reaching down to pull her back up to me. She frowns at me and comes back up until her face is level with mine.

"Why is it that every time I want to give you a blowjob you stop me?" Kalie asks, obviously saddened.

"I... I don't like the idea of getting a blowjob. It makes me sick to my stomach," I say finally being honest with her instead of changing the subject.

"What? Why?" She asks obviously confused, "Blowjobs are awesome. I should know, my boyfriend gives the best ones."

"I... just feel like an asshole when I think of someone sucking my cock, and it's worse if I love them. I feel like it's selfish."

TheGibbs
TheGibbs
71 Followers