T.I.T.S.O.M.A.Y Ch. 00

Story Info
Sets up the story like a prologue should.
505 words
3.39
25.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: The title of this work is an acronym. T.I.T.S.O.M.A.Y stands for: This is the Story of Me and You. Get it? It's not some weird female porn story as originally thought by my friends. I hope you like it!

*

Prologue:

Ever have one of those days where everything starts out wonderfully but ends as though it's the beginning of the Apocalypse? I'd love to say that I've had plenty, but that would be a lie. There's only been one time in my life where I could claim it the ultimate worst time, and it lasted for two weeks.

Damn horny bastard.

My name is Reina Morse. I stand 5' 3" and weigh one hundred fourteen pounds. I am twenty-one years old and I have brown hair and green eyes. My breasts are small, only 34 B, and unfortunately for me, He likes them that way. Anyway, that's all you need to know about me. The damn bastard loves everything about me! I hate him! Oh how I wish I could kill him! I'm sure you're wondering why I haven't yet, aren't you? Yeah well, that makes two of us. I have every opportunity available to kill him in some way, I just don't take it.

God I'm such a slut.

He made me that way, I know it. I've never felt the way I do now. Even my old boyfriend can't compare, and I thought he had everything.

Now I'm sure you're asking how I met this man I want to kill. It's a story I'm not too comfortable with, but He says it will be good for us both if I tell it from my point of view. Of course, since He literally rules my world, I'm going to tell you that He'll be putting in his own comments in parentheses. He's doing that so as not to completely ruin the flow of our story.

(Mind if I ask why you haven't mentioned my name and also capitalize all forms of 'he' as well as in italics? I'd think it to become quite annoying after a time.)

The only reason I'm doing this is because it's from my point of view and at the time, I thought you were evil. Got it?

(Evil? Me?)

Yes you, who else?

(My other muse? You remember Lena, don't you?)

What are you doing with her?

(Nothing, nothing, Honey. I'm just kidding. Shouldn't you be telling our story?)

I would if you'd stop taking the keyboard away from me!

(...Don't make me get out the whip, Reina dearest.)

You're impossible...anyway, you can see that we get along now; but a few months ago I was completely different. I wanted to kill myself, kill Him, something!

(I'm glad you didn't.)

This is true, but I wanted to. So now, I will tell one chapter of my life. Were I able to relive any of it, I wouldn't change a thing.

(It's not just her life, 'ya know. It's mine, too.)

You. Be quiet. On with the story!