T is for Tease

Story Info
You can only tease some people just so far.
2.2k words
4.36
97.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

[As a young man I knew quite a few girls who loved to tease, and never paid off. As a bouncer, years later, I learned something about the danger of teasing.]

*

The first time I remember seeing her was in the back room of Mike's Bar. She was wearing tight faded jeans, scuffed boots, a pink chemise, her hair was bra length, blond and wild. She was bent over the pool table and smiling as she lined up her shot. Between her breasts was a fine view all the way to her belt.

She missed the shot. The man she was playing said her would forgo the ten dollar bet if she would kiss him. She smiled and moved close to him. As he leaned in for the kiss she stuck a ten in his mouth, laughed and walked away.

"Tease!" The man said as he watched her walk back into the main bar. I watched as she walked and scanned the crowd for her next target. Not finding one immediately she perched on a stool at the bar and ordered a long neck.

A woman like that doesn't sit alone at a bar for long. Before she finished the long neck another cowboy stood next to her. He bought her another beer and they started to chat. Another cowboy put money in the jukebox and her first cowboy took her to the dance floor.

Their first dance was a Texas two-step and she showed that she knew how. In the second dance she moved in and ground her hips against the front of his jeans like she wanted his to catch fire from the friction. All the while, she smiled.

When a slower song started she broke away from him and went back to her stool. She was done with him. He asked her to dance again and she turned him down. He walked away, slowly. She kept smiling.

Within an hour she had ground herself against five different men, tossed them aside one at a time and kept smiling. The crowd was thinning. An older man sitting at the bar sent her a beer. She moved to his side and they talked as they drank their beers. She put her hand on his leg and rubbed him. He palmed her ass and she moved closer. The old guy was getting farther than any of the young bucks had all evening.

She shifted on her stool and he took full advantage of her new position. Without anyone else noticing he slipped his hand inside her chemise and cupped her tit. She smiled and put her hand on his jean covered cock.

Over the next ten minutes she did everything she could to stimulate the old guy through his jeans and she allowed him pretty free access to her chest. She leaned to his ear and said something, to which he said something and she slipped from the stool and walked to the door. She was still smiling when she walked out. The older guy followed her out and came back inside after about a minute. He wasn't smiling.

Two nights later she was back. Dressed in a shiny black mini-skirt and red satin shirt she was noticed immediately when she walked in. She rubbed every man she danced with and then shot him down, moving through about eight guys in the five hours she was in the bar. She played one bad game of pool and paid the ten loser fee when she lost.

The very next night she was back again. She danced, drank beers and shots men bought her, played terrible pool that allowed her to bend over and show her ass and most of her ample tits, but she did not let anyone closer than two dances.

I kept thinking about the word the first guy used; tease. It seemed to fit.

Then, two weeks went by and she didn't come in once. I probably wouldn't have thought much about her ever again, but she did come back. As the bouncer I watch people. I want to head off trouble if I can. A tease isn't always trouble, but they can be.

When she walked in I recognized her immediately. So did two of the guys playing pool. They invited her to play. She was dressed in a tube top of shocking pink that would have fit an eleven year old tightly, a black leather micro-skirt and four inch heels. The very first time she bent to take a shot her puss and half her ass were visible. I heard the intake of breath from three of the men back in the pool room and when I looked I saw why. She was shaved and her pussy lips were evident to me and I was over thirty feet away!

My internal alarms went off. There was going to be trouble. I left my chair and wandered back into the pool room.

The regulars knew why I was there. The man shooting pool with the tease greeted me. "Hey Nick!"

"How are you, Alan?" I asked.

"Getting just a little steamed, Nick. And you?"

"Just bein careful."

The blond looked up at me as she lined up her shot. "Careful about?"

"About you. You are stirring things up a little back here and I don't want things getting out of hand."

"Stirring things? I'm just playing pool."

"Is that right? Alan, is she just playing pool?"

"No. She's been in a few times and she's always the same. A tease."

"I'm not!" She stood up straight and her tits did everything except jump out of the tiny tube top.

"You aren't a tease?" I asked.

"No."

"You've been in here five times in a month. You stay a minimum of five hours each time. You dance and play pool each night. Have you ever been out with a man you met here?"

"No."

"How many men have touched those tits while here in the bar?"

Two men raised their hands. She didn't even argue.

"I know of two others. You say that isn't teasing?"

We had gathered a small crowd in the pool room. Three of the women from the bar had come back as well.

The blond said, "I like attention. Is that a crime?"

"Nope. Not a crime." I turned to the three women. "Would you say she's teasing?"

"If I dressed like that I'd say I was telling the world I wanted it!"

"I couldn't dress like that! Everyone would know I was a slut!"

Mike spoke up. "You come in and shoot pool for ten dollars and frustrate us. You dress like you want action and you rub on men like there's the possibility of getting you in bed. But, you never pay off. You want to shoot pool? Here's the bet. We shoot one game of nine ball. You win, I give you five hundred and you never come back."

"And if you win?"

"You let me strip you and have you right here on the pool table."

"No."

"Yes."

"You cannot force the bet on me."

"Right. I can bar you from ever coming in here again. I can pass the word to every bar for miles to ban you as a trouble maker. The teasing stops right now. Put up or disappear."

"I can just walk out right now!"

"And find that your car is blocked in. Some people can be teased forever, they like it. Some men can't be teased for long before they demand action. You get to choose to shoot pool or just give it up now."

"You will be sorry."

"You accept the bet?"

"Yes! I'm going to kick your sorry ass and walk away with your $500 and my smile!"

Mike's bud John racked the balls and Mike waved to the blond to break. She broke harder than anyone had seen her break before. In the next few minutes she made three balls, showed her pussy and ass to everyone in the room and then she missed.

The room was very quiet. Mike lined up his first shot and as he drew the cue back the blond rolled the tube top down, freeing her tits. Mike shot and made the ball. He smiled at the blond. "Nice try."

He lined up the next shot and made it into the corner pocket. Each shot had her attempt to distract him and each shot saw a ball go down a hole. When the last two balls were on the table I noticed the blond moving slowly towards the exit. I walked over and stood in her way.

"You can't let him fuck me. It'd be rape."

"There are eleven people here who saw and heard you make a bet with Mike. It won't be rape."

The sound of the two balls tapping together caused us both to turn and look. The ball struck by the cue ball slid across the table, bounced off the side rail and rolled slowly to the center pocket and in. Mike smiled.

"Come here, Sweetheart." He held out his hand. I guided her to him.

He never said another word to her. Very slowly he took off her clothes and shoes. With almost no effort he lifted her onto the pool table. I got four bar towels and we put them under her ass, to protect the table. When she was on her back she held her legs closed. John grabbed one ankle and Fred the other. Both men are well over two hundred pounds and work in construction. Spreading her legs was not difficult.

"Jack, can you help me here?" Jack nodded and moved closer.

"Pinch her nipples a little for me, would you?"

She reached up to stop Jack and two other men grabbed her wrists. Jack pinched her nipples. Not hard, but often.

Mike climbed on the table and bent to her bald cunt.

"Look everyone, she's wet." He stuck a finger in and showed her juices to everyone. He bent closer and licked her. She stiffened. He continued. Jack continued to pinch and pull her nipples.

In less than a minute her body responded. A low moan escaped from her. Mike pulled back and used his fingers to tease at her cunt and then her clit. She started to move, seeking the touch and wanting more. Her eyes were closed. Janice moved closer to the table and said, "She's getting close."

Mike stopped. Jack stopped. The blond's eyes opened and pleaded. Mike waited. He drank a beer. He smiled and bent back to his task. In minutes she was quivering again. Janice said, "Stop." They did.

The blond looked at Janice and said, "You bitch!"

"You tease!"

Time and again Mike and friends teased her to the brink of an orgasm they wouldn't let her have and left her hanging. She cried, pleaded, threatened, and cried some more. She was covered in sweat, hair matted, with her make up ruined by tears and sweat. Her nipples were red from being teased for hours. They towels under her ass were soaked with her juices.

Mike moved up on the table until his soft cock was near her mouth. Finally he spoke to her.

"If you can suck me hard in less than five minutes I'll fuck you. If it takes longer than five minutes, I get your ass. Deal?"

"If I say no?"

"This could be a very long night."

"She twisted her head and took him in. She took all of him and her cheeks indented she sucked so hard. Mike started talking to me about baseball. She kept at him and soon he was hard enough that she couldn't hold all of him in her mouth. Janice announced the time.

"Two minutes." Mike pulled out and showed he was only half hard. She sucked him back in and did everything she could think of to get him hard.

"Four minutes." Mike pulled out again and Janice said, "Save some of that for me, would you please."

The blond had him hard enough to fuck. He moved from her face to between her legs. His hand touched her clit.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me!"

He leaned in and touched his cock to her cunt. He slowly slid in and back out.

"Oh God, that's what I need! Fuck me harder!"

Mike turned to Janice and said, "If you want some of this, get undressed." His cock rested at the blond's entrance.

Janice's clothes disappeared and she climbed up on the table next to the blond. Mike pulled out of the blond and pounded into Janice. He slammed in and they coupled hard for as long as they did. Some of us turned away to give them a little privacy, others watched fascinated by the raw sexuality in front of us. Janice let us know what she liked and felt as Mike did a great job of taking her where she wanted to go. When Janice came she screamed and shook, bumping into the blond, still held in place by Fred and John. Mike came buckets in her and they kissed more than a few times.

Janice got off the table and the blond screamed, "Finish me! I didn't cum!"

Mike picked her up off the table and carried her nude out to her car. Everyone followed. He handed her the keys and said, "Oh, the bet didn't say anything about you cumming. Anyway, I was just teasing. You said, there's no law against teasing."

We all laughed and walked away. She hasn't been back. Janice has.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers