T.L.C.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,779 Followers

What Ben found discouraging, however, was knowing that what had happened with Krista was the result of unusual circumstances and almost undoubtedly done out of pity for him. It was a once in a lifetime occurrence that they would probably try their best to pretend never happened, much less speak of or repeat. Still, he was glad to see and hear that she was not acting any differently towards him. She was as pleasant and friendly as always and he found that reassuring. He was also glad for her company. Now that he was recovering, he began to find the time in the hospital boring. Krista's visit that evening seemed to pass quickly and he was disappointed when it was time for her shift to begin.

###

One afternoon when Ben had been in the hospital for over two weeks he was surprised to see Dr. Green and his sister enter his room. He found that his doctor had a rather sombre look on his face and feared that they had come to deliver bad news. He worried that perhaps they had discovered further problems with his back, although he felt fine and had no pain. Krista stood behind the surgeon, expressionless. After a few moments of silence Ben grew concerned.

"What's wrong?" he asked, darting his eyes from the doctor to his sister.

"Nothing's wrong, Ben," Dr. Green assured him in a calm voice. "Actually, I have some good news for you."

"What?" Ben asked, growing excited.

"Your sister and I have had a discussion and I've decided to release you into her care."

"What?" Ben asked, unsure of exactly what the man meant.

"Normally, a patient with your injuries and the type of surgery you had would remain hospitalized for some time longer. But Krista has agreed to take you in and oversee the rest of your recovery," he explained.

"Take me in?" Ben asked.

"You'll be staying with me for a couple of weeks while your back heals completely," Krista explained.

"What? No. Just send me home. I'll be fine with Mom and Dad. I'll sit on the couch all day and watch TV. I won't do anything I shouldn't. I promise," Ben said, almost pleading with his doctor.

Dr. Green sighed and looked at Krista.

"Ben, I've explained how crucial it is for you to take it easy and still have help with some things so you don't over-do it. Now, you can stay here and eat hospital food and watch Oprah and Wheel of Fortune every day, or come stay with me for a while. It's up to you." Krista folded her arms and gave her brother a smug grin.

Ben frowned and cursed under his breath. "Alright. I mean -- thanks, Krista. I know you're doing me a huge favour and I really appreciate it, but I don't need a babysitter. Besides, who'll be watching me while you're at work?" He gave his sister a cocky grin.

"It's taken care of. I booked some vacation time," Krista explained.

No... Kris, don't waste your vacation time on me." Ben looked up at his sister and frowned.

"It's my vacation time and I can waste it however I want," she said, then playfully stuck her tongue out and laughed.

"Well, thanks," Ben said, grinning. "I really do appreciate it. I'm so damn glad to be getting out of here."

"I know. You're welcome," she replied.

"Now, Ben, you must realize that you can't rush right back into doing all the things you did before your accident. That includes no walking up or down stairs in case you trip. I also want Krista to keep an eye on you when you get in and out of the tub, so you don't fall. I don't want to see you back here with another back injury. Do you understand?"

Ben laughed. "If you see me back here, it will probably be because of food poisoning from Kris' cooking."

Krista and Dr. Green laughed.

"Okay, I'll go sign your release form and get someone sent up to cut your cast off," Dr. Green said. "I'm sure you'll be glad to be rid of that."

"You bet," Ben replied.

After his doctor left the room Ben gave his sister a wide smile. "Thanks again for all this, Kris. I just don't want to be a nuisance though," he said.

Krista shook her head. "Don't worry -- you won't be. To tell you the truth, some time off will be nice. We can hang out and watch TV and movies. We haven't done that in ages. I stopped by the house and threw some things of yours in a suitcase. It's in my car."

"Wow... you think of everything," he said, surprised by his sister's thoroughness.

"I try to. If there's something you really need, we can get it. But there's enough stuff already packed to last quite a while," she said.

"Thanks again, Kris." Ben looked up at his sister and smiled. He already loved her, but he loved her even more for what she was doing for him. He knew it was a sacrifice and it meant a lot to him.

###

Ben was excited as his sister drove him to her apartment. He was glad to be wearing his own clothes once again, but even happier to be free of his cast and out of the hospital. Once all of that sank in he confronted the reality of living with Krista for a while. During their conversations they had not even hinted at the hand-job she had given him that day in the bathroom. Judging from her behavior and cheerfulness, she had either forgotten about it or it did not matter to her, he concluded. But it mattered a lot to Ben. He thought about it often, which never failed to make him hard. By the time he was following Krista towards the elevator at her apartment building there was a bulge in his jeans.

"Well, it's not fancy, but it beats a hospital, I hope." Krista sat her brother's suitcase down in the living room of her apartment and looked around.

"It's perfect. Thanks again, Kris," he said, beaming a smile at her.

"You're welcome." Krista gently put her right arm around Ben's shoulder. She gave him a weak hug and kissed his left cheek. She glided her hand down his back as she smiled at him.

Ben smiled at his sister, feeling nervous. He had put his arm around her as she hugged him and noticed that he could not feel a bra strap through her blouse. Now her right breast was rubbing over his left arm. He could feel it move slightly when she hugged him, which fed his erection. His eyes shifted slightly, just enough for him to be able to see the shape of her nipple pushing out from the light blue fabric of her blouse.

"So, you must be hungry. What would you like?" she asked.

Ben thought for a moment, then shrugged. "It doesn't matter. Anything will be better than hospital food," he said.

"Even my cooking?" she shot back with a chuckle.

"Ah... probably." Ben looked into his sister's shimmering brown eyes and smiled.

"Feel like ordering out? How's pizza sound? My treat," she suggested.

"Great. Thanks, Kris," her brother said.

Ben sat down on the couch and turned the television on while his sister ordered the pizza. Several times he stole glances at her, thinking how pretty she looked and how her tight blouse and black skirt hugged the prominent curves of her impressive body. When she turned to put the phone away he ran his eyes over her nicely curved hips and firm, round ass. Ben shifted on the couch as his erection grew.

"Okay, they said it should be here in forty-five minutes," Krista said. She sat down beside her brother on the couch.

Krista leaned back on the couch and crossed her legs. She felt the pressure of her soft thighs on her sensitive clit. It had begun to swell and tingle as soon as she and Ben had arrived at her apartment. Now she could feel her wet lips slide together, making her panties damp. It had been a long time since she and her brother had been alone together without their parents or someone else present. She was glad to be able to spend time with him, but wondered how giving him that hand-job had harmed their relationship. She had no regrets whatsoever and would be quite willing to repeat it if Ben was interested. But only providing that she was reasonably sure that it would not somehow have a negative impact on her relationship with her brother.

Ben and Krista talked and watched television while they waited for their pizza to arrive. When she heard the buzzer at her door sound she went to answer it. After paying for the pizza, Krista brought it over to the coffee table. She sat it down, then pulled the table closer to the couch.

"Thanks, Kris. I'm starving and this looks really good," Ben said.

"You're welcome. Enjoy!" she said.

Krista slid forward on the couch and pulled a wedge of pizza from the box. As she drug herself over the couch cushion she felt her skirt slide up her thighs. She tilted her eyes down as she took a bite of pizza. She noticed that more than half of her smooth, tanned thighs were now uncovered. For a moment she thought about tugging the hem of her skirt back down, then decided not to. From the corner of her eye she saw her brother steal a glance at her legs. It excited her and she wondered if he was getting hard. Now the image of his thick cock filled her mind, like it had so many other times recently. Despite it's girth, she knew that she was already wet enough for him to have no trouble to slide into her -- unless he would rather fuck her mouth, she thought to herself. Either way, she wondered if he would be inside her before his stay was over. The more Krista thought about it, the more she wanted it to happen.

"That was good," Ben said after he had finished eating. "Thanks again, Kris."

"You're welcome," his sister said, munching on her last few bites.

Ben leaned back on the couch and stifled a belch. Krista turned her head towards him and laughed. "I guess you're full," she joked.

"Just making room for more later."

Once she had finished her pizza Krista turned towards her brother. "So, how about I show you where I put your stuff?" she suggested.

"Sure," her brother replied.

Krista picked up her brother's suitcase and lead him into her bedroom. Ben followed, looking around her bedroom. It was tiny, with off-white walls and a window to the left. In the corner diagonally across from the door was a single bed in the corner. To his left Ben saw a bare pine bureau. Beside that, a full-length mirror was affixed to the wall. His sister walked over to the bureau and opened the top two drawers a few inches. They were empty.

"I moved some of my stuff around to make room for your clothes," she explained. "There's space in the closet too."

"Cool. Thanks, Kris," Ben said, looking in the drawers.

Krista smiled and pulled the third drawer open a ways. "These are mine. I better not catch you wearing any them," she teased.

Ben looked in the drawer and saw bras and panties of various colours and designs. Most looked frilly and lacy. He felt his cock throb at the thought of how sexy his sister must look wearing them.

"Don't worry, I won't. We're not the same size," he joked, snatching a quick glance at his sister's chest.

Krista laughed hard. She inched closer. Her eyes locked on his as she gave him a foxy grin. "No... I doubt you'd fit into any of my bras," she said.

"Hell, I don't even know any girls who would," he retorted, feeling bold and horny.

Krista laughed hard, growing more excited by her brother's pointed comment. "Oh, why's that -- do all the girls you know have bigger boobs than me?" Krista gave her brother a sly grin, hoping to entice him.

"You're kidding, right?" he replied.

Ben smiled as he listened to his sister's sexy laugh.

"Come on, mine aren't that big," Krista said. She straightened her back and looked down at herself.

Ben shrugged, but said nothing as he looked at his sister's breasts pushing out at the taut fabric of her blouse. When he raised his eyes and discovered her observing him, he blushed.

"I should probably unpack my stuff," he said, hoping to change the subject.

"Okay."

Krista was surprised and a little disappointed by her brother's abrupt change of topic. He seemed shy and she didn't want to do or say anything to add to that or embarrass him. She sat down on the bed, staring at the bulge in his jeans and recaling the look of what was causing it.

"I hope you don't find the bed too soft. I harder mattress would probably be better for your back though," she said.

Ben looked up from his open suitcase with a surprised look. "I thought I'd be sleeping on the couch," he said.

"Are you crazy, Ben?" she spat out. "Dr. Green would kill me if I let you sleep on the couch. No -- I'll take the couch. The bed is yours."

"Now I feel really guilty about you letting me stay here. I wasn't planning on taking your bed," he told her.

"Well, you are. And if you argue with me, I'm driving you right back to the hospital," she teased.

"Okay... okay," Ben said, holding his hands up in surrender.

"I'll just have to pop in here in the mornings for some clothes, but I'll try not to wake you," she said.

"Sure, no problem."

Once Ben finished putting his clothes away he turned to his sister. "So, feel like watching TV a while?" he asked.

"Sure." Krista got up from the bed and followed her brother back out to the living room.

Ben enjoyed his evening with Krista very much. He was glad to be spending time with her, as well as watching television shows that he had not seen since prior to his accident. By the time it drew close to ten o'clock he found himself getting tired. He was not used to so much activity after his stay in the hospital. He had also gotten in the routine of falling asleep early, sometimes just out of boredom.

When Krista noticed her brother yawn she turned towards him. "Getting tired?" she asked.

"Yeah, a little. I'm still on my hospital schedule," he said.

"It's important that you get enough rest so you can heal," she said. "So if you feel like going to bed, that's good."

Ben nodded, thinking. "So, am I allowed to use the bathroom on my own now?" He gave his sister a dubious look.

Krista nodded. "Yeah, that's fine. Just be careful walking around though," she cautioned.

"Okay. I'm going to use the bathroom, then go to bed," Ben said.

"I'm going to duck in my room and get something to sleep in while you do that," his sister replied.

Ben was relieved to find out that he did not need his sister's help walking to and from the bathroom. He went in nd stood before the toilet. While in there, memories of what had happened in the hospital washroom came back to him. He could feel his cock swell as he held it in his hand. Finally, after concentrating on other things, Ben was able to finish in the bathroom and make his way towards his sister's bedroom.

As he walked to Krista's bedroom Ben was thinking that it would be a wonderful change to sleep in a comfortable bed and have some privacy so he could jerk off. When he walked in the bedroom he was surprised to find Krista in there. She was standing beside the bed pulling a blue plaid shirt, which Ben recognized as his, up over her shoulders. It was open wide and Ben could see her breasts in the open shirt. They were round, with pink nipples and areolas a few inches across which were a little lighter in hue than her firm nipples. His sister's breasts hung down a ways, swaying slightly as she moved.

"Oh shit! Sorry, Kris. I didn't know you were in here," he blurted out, turning around in the doorway.

"I thought you'd be longer in the bathroom, so I decided to change in here," she said.

"I'll let you finish then. Sorry," he told his sister as he stared down the hall.

"It's okay. I'm done," Krista replied as she buttoned the bottom three buttons of the shirt, leaving the ones above them undone. "You can turn around."

When her brother turned around Krista could tell how nervous he was by the expression on his flushed face. She wanted to put his mind at ease and walked over to him, smiling.

"Hey... Ben, you don't need to be so shy around me. We're going to be living together for a while and I know it might be a little awkward at first, but that's okay. We'll get used to it. Till then, don't worry about me getting upset over things like what just happened," she said.

Krista's voice was calm and soothing. It put Ben at ease and he smiled at her. "Thanks. I'm sorry about walking in though. Next time I'll knock or something," he said.

Krista shrugged. "If you want to -- it doesn't matter," she said and gave him a sly grin. "Now that you've already seen them."

Ben gave his sister a confused look, trying to figure out what she might be thinking. Krista's eyes met his and she gave him a look that seemed flirtatious. It turned him on, although he did his best to not react.

"What I'm trying to say is: I feel completely comfortable around you, Ben. If another guy had have walked in on me, I'd have been pissed, or at least embarrassed. But with you, it's different." Her voice faded out for a moment, then she said "To me, it's not that big a deal."

Ben gave his sister a look of surprise after hearing her remark. "But, I'm your brother though," he said.

Krista shrugged and curled the corner of her mouth up. "Besides Mom and Dad, who's the person you care about and trust most?" she asked.

"You, of course," he replied without hesitation.

"Exactly. And that's how I feel about you. So why should people find it strange that I don't mind it if you see me getting changed..."

Ben contemplated on his sister's rhetorical question. He smiled. The subtext of what she had said filled him with a mixture of emotions. It turned him on and bolstered his hopes that one day they might become intimate. But more importantly, it filled him with a feeling of love for her to know that she cared for him as much as he did her. She had conveyed what he could not -- either from timidity, or a lack of being able to express himself properly.

"I never thought about it," he murmured, still thinking.

"About what -- seeing me topless?" Krista giggled and there was a glimmer in her eyes.

Ben blushed, but smiled at his sister's quip. "No. I meant about how you look at it, you know..."

Krista nodded. "But do you feel like I do though?" she asked, seeming nervous.

Ben smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I guess..." he said with a shrug.

Ben was too nervous to be articulate and he wondered if his sisterreally felt about him in the same way he did for her. He doubted it, considering how taboo his feelings for her were. Then he thought about what she had done in the bathroom at the hospital. He grew horny as he recalled her soft hand stroking his rigid shaft and wondered if her hand-job was done as a loving, erotic act, or merely a mechanical, emotionless way of helping him in a difficult and embarrassing situation.

"I wasn't sure, and to tell you the truth, I was almost too scared to ask," Krista said.

"Why?" Ben asked, cocking his head to one side.

"Well, I was afraid that you'd think I'm weird because you're my brother and it's..."

"Forbidden?" he interjected.

"Yeah... you could say that," she said. "Although it's not like we're actually doing anything. Besides, with us living together for a while we may as well just not worry about false taboos and modesty."

Ben could feel his cock throb as his sister's words sunk in. He was as happy as he was surprised that she was so open-minded about their relationship. He smiled at her. "I guess," he mumbled. "But I still don't want to be invading your privacy. It's your place."

"Don't worry about that. While you're here, it's as much yours as it is mine," she told him.

"Thanks, Kris. I really appreciate all you're doing for me," he said.

"No problem. You're welcome. Besides, you're my favourite brother," she said with a laugh.

Krista moved closer to Ben and gently put her arms around him. She eased him to her and rested her head on his left shoulder. When his strong arms went around her waist and he pulled her to him she sighed and felt her clit throb and her pussy react to his embrace.

Ben's hand slid up his sister's back as they held one another. When he felt her breasts pressing against his chest he drew in a deep breath and held her tighter, wanting to feel her body firmly against his. He ran his hand down her back again, breathing in her sensuous, feminine scent. He could feel his sister's tummy pushing against his erection, but was too horny to pull away from her wonderful, curvy body.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,779 Followers