T.L.C.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

Krista seemed reluctant as she slipped her arms from around her brother and looked up at him. She had felt his hard cock pressing against her stomach as she held him and imagined it pushing into her. Now she was getting very wet and knew that if she grew any more excited she might do something impulsive that they'd both regret.

"I should let you get to bed. You must be tired," she said tentatively.

"Yeah, I am," he said.

"Have a good night." Krista kissed her brother's cheek before leaving the room.

Ben closed the bedroom door and quickly undressed. His hard cock tented his boxers as he got into his sister's bed. He smiled, enjoying the softness and warmth of the bed. It was far preferable to the hospital bed he had laid in for weeks. Ben tugged his boxers down to free his throbbing erection then began stroking it. He closed his eyes, thinking about his sister. Masturbating in Krista's bed somehow seemed taboo to Ben and it turned him on even more. He imagined the many times she had probably laid naked in the same spot where he was, playing with her wet pussy and caressing her breasts. Despite being tired, Ben knew that he would not sleep well until he made himself cum. That night he had the best sleep in weeks, lying spent and smiling in Krista's bed after he came, thinking about her.

###

When Ben awoke the next morning he was disoriented for a little while. After so much time in the hospital it was disconcerting for a moment to find himself in strange surroundings. Then a smile came to his face when he realized he was at his sister's, lying in her warm bed. His cock began to stiffen and he rubbed it for a while, thinking about Krista.

Rather than finishing masturbating, Ben decided to get up and get dressed. He was looking forward to a hot shower. It had been weeks since he had been able to have a shower, instead of having sponge baths or baths with a nurse cautiously keeping an eye on him. He was also hungry and the thought of a real breakfast rather than hospital food spurred him out of bed. He found a t-shirt and a pair of green sweatpants and pulled them up over his boxers.

When Ben entered the kitchen he found Krista at the table, eating cereal. She was wearing a light pink cotton housecoat and her hair looked as though she had just gotten out of bed. As he approached her, Ben's eyes ran up her bare calves to the swell of her breasts. Beneath her robe Krista was wearing a white camisole. Ben could see the lacy top of it between the open lapels of her robe. His eyes stayed on it for a few moments before moving down to the shape of her firm mounds. He was hard again by the time he sat down adjacent to his sister.

"Have a good sleep?" she asked, looking up from her bowl of cereal.

"The best in ages," he said with a wide smile.

"You must be hungry," she said. "Help yourself."

Ben looked in the cupboards, then the fridge. He decided to scramble some eggs with bacon and hash browns. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had a hearty breakfast like that and his stomach growled at the prospect of it.

When Ben was nearly finished his breakfast he looked up at his sister. She was reading the morning paper. "I was thinking of having a shower after breakfast. That's one thing I've really been looking forward to," he said.

Krista looked up from her paper and gave her brother a sympathetic frown. "No. I'm sorry, Ben," she said. "No showers until you're stronger and there's no danger of you slipping and falling."

"Jesus, Kris," he spat out, then gave her a devilish grin. "I should warn you -- if you don't let me have showers, I'm gonna start to smell pretty bad after a day or two."

His sister laughed and rested her arms on the paper spread out in front of her. "You can have baths, but there's a catch," she told him.

Ben sighed, dreading the answer to his question. "What's the catch?"

"I'm going to have to help you in and out of the tub," she said.

"Dammit, I'm not an invalid," he spat out. "I can get out of the damn tub by myself, Kris. You know, when I found out that I'd be staying here I thought that it would mean more privacy. Now I find out I still can't take a bath on my own."

Krista drew in a deep breath as she collected her thoughts. "You'll have privacy -- all the privacy you want. I'll leave you alone while you have your bath. Take as long as you want and let me know when you're ready to get out."

Ben winced slightly. That sounded a lot better to him than the procedure they had followed at the hospital. Still, the thought of his sister seeing him undressed as he got in and out of the tub made him uneasy.

As though she had read her brother's mind, or had at least discerned his reluctance from his expression, she said "Are you wearing boxers?" Her yes went to the front of his sweatpants.

"Ah... yeah," he grunted hesitantly.

"Then leave them on when you get in the tub and take them off after I'm gone," she suggested.

His sister's idea relieved Ben somewhat, but not completely. "What about when I get out?" he asked.

"I'll hold a towel up for you. I'll even close my eyes," she explained with a giggle.

Ben was still wearing a frown, but he was resigned to the situation because there was no other option. "Alright," he said and gave a heavy sigh.

"So, are you ready for your bath now, Mr. DeWitt?" Krista asked in the most professional tone she reserved for patients at the hospital.

"Yeah," her brother replied with a laugh. "Send in the sexy nurse to help me."

Her brother's retort made Krista laugh and she gave an exaggerated pout. "What? Aren't I sexy enough?" she asked.

Ben gave his sister a wan smile. It wasn't that she wasn't sexy enough, it was that she was too sexy, he thought to himself. "I never said that," he said.

"Okay, well, enough stalling, Ben. If you want that shower, let's go."

Ben trudged behind his sister to the bathroom. He stood awkwardly behind her as she filled the tub with hot water. Her hair hung down over her shoulders and her breasts swayed inside her robe as she leaned over to test the temperature of the water once the tub was full. Ben watched her heavy mounds shift beneath the pink cotton covering them and felt his cock stir.

Krista turned and smiled at her brother. "Okay, it's all ready," she said. "I'll help you in, then leave you alone. Let's get these off."

Krista reached for the hem of her brother's t-shirt. He raised his arms and she tugged it off of him, then tossed it on to the lid of the toilet. "These too," she said as her finger hooked in the elastic waistband of his sweatpants.

Ben looked down nervously, watching Krista as she slid his sweatpants down his hips. He could feel the waistband slide over his partially hard cock, then noticed the slight tent in his boxers once his sister had his sweatpants down to his knees. He looked down at her crouching before him. Suddenly the thought of tugging his boxers down to free his twitching cock and pulling her mouth down on it came to him. He felt his shaft give a throb as it stiffened even more.

"Okay, now you can go, Kris," he said, turning his back to her to hide his growing erection. Then he flinched when he felt her soft hands on his right arm and side. She gave his elbow a squeeze and his cock throbbed again.

"Not until I get you into the tub, Ben," she said.

Ben gingerly stepped into the warm water, trying to ignore the feeling of his sister's hands on him and his cock pushing out at his boxers. He sat down, feeling less bashful once the water was covering his lap. He glanced down quickly to his erection, then gave his sister a shy smile.

"Okay, now do I get some privacy" he asked.

Krista grinned and gave her head a nod. "Yes," she said. "I'll be in the living room. Don't you dare try to get out without my help. Take your time, but let me know when you're done."

"Okay," he mumbled, then felt relieved when she left, closing the bathroom door behind her.

Krista sat back on the living room couch and parted her thighs. As her hand moved down to her wet lips she listened to the sound of water splashing around coming from the bathroom. She pressed down on her clit through her panties and closed her eyes, recalling how Ben's hard cock looked pushing out at his boxers as she helped him in to the tub. She had noticed it when she was sliding his sweatpants down and it was all she could do to resist the urge to remove his boxers too and wrap her hand and lips around his thick shaft. The memory of stroking it in the hospital bathroom returned to her as she made herself come for the first time on the couch with her legs splayed and her panties down past her knees.

Instead of quelling her libido, two orgasms only fed Krista's yearning for her brother. She was still stroking her glistening lips and throbbing clit when she heard him call out to her. His deep voice echoed in the bathroom and just the sound of it thrilled Krista. She lept from the couch, tugging her panties up and quickly pulling her robe closed.

"Ready to get out?" she asked as she stuck her head inside the bathroom. She could see her brother sitting in the tub with his arms folded over his lap.

"Yeah... please," he said in almost a child-like voice.

Krista stepped over to the tub, then smirked when she discovered that Ben had pulled his boxers back on, or maybe had only slid them down to wash himself. Soaked with soapy water, they clung to him like a second skin. She could see the outline of his shaft through them and was disappointed to see that he wasn't hard. She wondered if he had jerked off in the tub and that thought made her clit throb in response.

"You look like you just finished a wet boxer-shorts contest," she teased, looking down at his lap.

"Shut up," he snapped, then chuckled nervously.

"Okay, let's get you out of here."

Krista leaned over and reached down and took hold of her brother's right bicep. His skin was wet and warm and she could feel his muscles flex in her hand. They felt good. Strong. She imagined his arms around her, holding her tight, as his wide palms roamed over her body.

As she and her brother both stood up, Krista's eyes moved to the front of his boxers. They lingered there as he turned towards her, so his cock was in front of her face. She felt his hands on her shoulders, clutching her tight as he steadied himself to step out of the tub. Her panties were becoming wet and she wanted to reach out and take his shaft in her hand, then her mouth. Krista straightened her back and slid her hand around her brother's lower back. She felt his broad chest brush over her hard nipples through her robe as he stepped on to the bath mat. It made her shiver and she held him tighter, now needing some support herself. When his cock pushed against her stomach Krista almost moaned. She looked down and saw that he was hard and tenting his wet boxers.

"Okay, you can let go now, Kris."

Ben was standing on the pink bathmat, water running down his body, trying to ignore how his sister's breasts swayed as she helped him from the tub. His hands were on her arms and his eyes were on her breasts. He felt his cock twitch and grow harder.

Krista noticed her brother's eyes on her and smiled. She looked down and saw how her nipples stood out from her robe and guessed what Ben was thinking. Then as she ran her eyes back up her brother's thighs she froze and felt her jaw slacken when she saw how hard he had gotten in the few seconds as she helped him from the tub. His shaft had thickened and grown so it pushed out at his soaked boxers clinging to it. She sidled closer to him, feeling the head of his cock graze her right thigh through her robe. Her hand glided down his side as she surveyed his erection. Then she slowly raised her head to look into his eyes. He looked scared and anxious, but turned-on and she felt her need for him grow.

"Mmmm... it looks like someone's a little excited," she purred, looking down to his shaft again.

Ben winced, giving her an almost wounded look. He looked to his left, avoiding her wide eyes and tempting smile.

"Maybe I should have stayed in here to... give you a hand," she drawled. "Didn't you take care of that while I was in the living room?" Her probing eyes met his with a curious look.

Ben shook his head. "No," he mumbled. "I tried, but... but I was too nervous. I thought you might come to check on me."

Krista stroked her brother's side, still admiring his hard cock. "It looks like I should have," she said. "But better late than never. Let's get these off of you so I can help you with that."

When Ben felt Krista pulling his wet boxers down over his hips his arousal was replaced by angst. He looked down and saw a tuft of curly dark hair peeking out above the waistband of his boxers, then gave his sister a wide-eyed stare.

"No, Kris. I... ah... can take care of that... later," he said, having to force the words out.

"But wouldn't it feel better if I did it?" she cooed. "Like I did that time in the hospital."

Ben winced again. This was the first mention Krista had made of the incident in the hospital bathroom and he had hoped that she had forgotten about it. "But that was different," he said. "That was... an emergency."

Krista laughed, still holding onto his hips. Now she was pressed against his hard cock and subtly moving her hips, making him even harder and bigger. "You liked it though, didn't you? I know I did," she said.

Ben's eyes widened in surprise. "I thought you just did it because... because you felt sorry for me and I..."

"Sorry for you?" she spat out and giggled. "I felt sorry for myself that that's all we could do without worrying about someone catching us."

Now Ben was even more shocked. Horny too. His body went limp as he looked into his sister's eyes, speechless. "Kris, you don't mean..." he began.

Krista untied her robe and shrugged it off. It fell to the floor at their feet. "I've got something that will feel better than my hand wrapped around your cock," she said as she ran her fingers over her dripping pussy through her panties. "Tell me you've never thought about it, Ben."

Ben let out a nervous laugh, watching his sister stroke her wet pussy. "Maybe a few times," he admitted, giving her a weak smile.

Krista slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. She reached out and pulled her brother's boxers down to his knees. She let out a moan of delight when she saw his hard, thick shaft pointing between her thighs. She cupped his heavy balls and gave his throbbing shaft a soft squeeze as her hand moved down towards the head. She stepped closer, still holding his cock in her hand and tugged at it so the head rubbed over her hard, pink clit. She moaned and braced her other hand on his shoulder as she pushed with her hips. When the tip of his shaft slipped between her petals she heard him groan. A second later his hands were clutching her hips.

"Want to push it in the rest of the way?" she asked, looking up at him as her fingers stroked the underside of his meat.

Ben nodded, looking down to where there bodies were joined in a forbidden coupling.

Krista stepped back and quickly pulled her camisole off. Her breasts jiggled as she lifted her arms and tossed it aside. Ben stared at his sister's bare chest, gazing at her perfect breasts and hard, pink nipples like he had longed to for years. He licked his lips and pulled her to him, feeling his hard shaft stroke her wet lips.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked, somewhat nervously.

"Yeah... they're beautiful," he said in a husky voice.

Krista took her brother's hands from her hips and brought them up to her firm mounds. She pressed his palms down on her soft skin, feeling his fingers brush over her hard nipples. She moaned and reached down to slowly stroke his cock and press it to her pussy, coating it with her juice.

"In the hospital... I felt your hand on one when we were walking to the bathroom and I wished you would grab it," she said as she moved her hips in a tight circle to rub her clit against the head of his cock.

Ben let out a muffled groan as he sucked hard at her right nipple. He had both of her breasts in his hands and was squeezing them hard as he pushed them up into firm mounds.

Krista looked down and ran her fingers through her brother's thick, wet hair as she held him to her bosom. She took his right hand from her and drew it down to press his fingers to her dripping pussy. "God, Ben... feel how wet you make me," she moaned, moving his hand so he rubbed her clit.

When Krista felt her brother's finger enter her she gripped it tight and rocked her hips to meet it as he began to pump it in her. She could feel his damp skin on hers as she stroked his back and arms. Her loud moan filled the bathroom as his thumb pressed down on her clit and his teeth pinched her nipple and tugged at it.

"Let's get out of here," she said breathlessly. "You've been standing too long anyway."

Krista stepped back and took Ben's hand in hers as she smiled into his eyes. She could feel her musky juice on his fingers and knew it would soon be coating his thick cock. She brought him down the hall and into her bedroom.

"I want you in me, Ben," she whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too," he said, staring into her eyes and smiling. He bent down and kissed her rosy cheek as his hand glided up her back to her ass.

Turning slowly, Krista guided her brother to the edge of the bed. Once he was sitting down she went to her knees and moved between his thighs. She ran her hands along his thighs, feeling his muscles and hair under her hands. Taking his shaft in her hand, she lowered her mouth down on it, breathing over it as she wrapped her lips around it. She heard him moan and felt his hands on her head as she began working her mouth up and down. She sucked at him hard, feeling his hot cock on her tongue and moving to the back of her throat. She gripped the base harder, feeling him thicken around her tightening lips as he moved in and out of her warm, wet mouth.

Krista wanted to taste her brother's thick cum, but there was something she wanted more. With a loud smack, she pulled her tight, wet lips off of his shaft and got on the bed. She lay back and bent her left leg, smiling up at him invitingly as she held her hands out to him.

Ben smiled and moved between his sister's soft, open thighs. He ran his hand up and down her left one and pushed on her knee to spread her legs wider. He looked down at her pink lips and the strip of dark hair leading to them. They opened to greet him as he pushed the head of his cock in her as she hooked her heels in his thighs and held onto his muscular arms.

"Show me how much you want me, Ben," she urged as her nails dug into his arms. She pushed up, moaning as his cock began to move in and out of her tight pussy.

"God, Kris... you're beautiful," her brother moaned, looking down at her. "You feel so good." He softy kissed her cheek and began moving his hips.

"So do you... if I had have known, I'd have begged you to fuck me years ago," she said with a laugh as she began to writhe under him as his shaft began moving in and out of her faster.

"Like this?" he asked and began thrusting his cock harder and faster into her as he pushed her onto the bed.

"Oh shit... yes... like... oh... fuck me, hard, little brother," she cried out as she arched her back.

Ben's hand went to her left breast. He grabbed it, kneading it and pushing down so she was pressed harder onto the mattress by his weight atop her. Krista loved the feeling of total submission to her horny brother and closed her eyes as her first small orgasm swept over her. She released a gush of juice as she came, bathing his shaft with it so it ran down to his balls as they knocked against her.

Ben groped Krista's breast and pulled at her thick nipple as he continued to pump his rod in and out of her tight pussy. He watched the look of ecstasy on her face and her right breast shaking as he pumped into her hard. He knew he was getting close and wished that their lovemaking could go on for longer, but he did not want to finish inside her.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers