T.L.C.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

"I'm so close, Kris," he moaned, clenching his jaw.

Krista was rubbing her swollen clit, trying to make herself cum for a third time when her brother spoke. She looked up at him, pushing back harder to meet his thick cock, stabbing deep inside her. "Cum on my tits," she moaned.

Ben pulled his glistening shaft from her tight walls and began stroking it. The feeling of her juice on it excited him and he moved his fist faster. He looked down at his sister, cupping her rounded breasts in his hands and looking up expectedly at him. He let out a loud grunt as the first stream of cum shot from his cock. It splashed across her mouth and upper chest and she moaned in delight.

"Mmmm... cum all over me, Ben," she begged as she pinched her hard nipples.

With another deep moan Ben watched as another ribbon of cum, then another, landed on his sister. It covered her nipple and steaked her round breast, running down inside her deep cleavage. He leaned closer to her as his tight fingers moved down his softening cock and he wiped one final drop of his thick cum on her pink nipple, pushing the gaping slit hard against her stiff nub. Then with a sigh he rolled over and lay beside her.

Krista turned over on her right side and smiled. "God, Ben... you're amazing," she said, still breathing hard. "To think I've been missing-out on that all these years."

Ben laughed and ran his hand down her side to her hip. He gave her firm ass a squeeze, then a caress. "Thanks. I was thinking pretty much the same thing," Ben said. He gripped her ass hard as he leaned closer to kiss her pink cheek.

Krista returned her brother's kiss and lovingly ran her hand down his back. "How's your back feel?" she asked, looking concerned.

"Better than ever," he grinned.

"Well, next time, let me get on top and do all the work," she said with a wanton grin.

"Next time?" He cocked an eyebrow and raised up on his elbow.

"You don't think I can ever not want this to happen again, can you?" she said with surprise. "It was too good. You've spoiled me, little brother. I'll never want another cock in me beside yours."

Ben laughed as he pulled his sister to him so they were touching from head to toe. He pulled her silky thigh between his so her soft body was draped over his. "That's good, because I don't think we can turn back now. I know I don't want to now that I know how good and right this feels," he said. "And I'll never want or love anyone more than you."

Krista and Ben lay entwined in her bed for almost an hour, cuddling and talking, but mostly stroking and exploring each other's body as new lovers. Ben's damp body had dried-off, but Krista could still feel his thick, sticky cum on her breasts. His thigh was pressed to her wet pussy and she shifted her hips, pushing hard to feel his hairy leg rub over her soft folds. Then she felt his cock move as it hardened against her hip.

"Getting ready to give it to me again, little brother?" she joked, looking down at his swelling shaft.

"Again and again," he said as he mounted her. "As many times as you want -- until I move out."

Krista wrapped her arms around her brother's back, pulling him on top of her. "Who said anything about you moving out?" she said.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers