T Loves Her Breakfast

Story Info
What does a horny nurse want for breakfast?
1.2k words
4.24
91k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers

As I've explained in prior stories, my wife T is a Labor & Delivery Nurse and her shifts are 7p to 7a. On weekends when she works, this puts her home at about 8:00 in the morning.

Let me introduce myself, I'm the luckiest guy in the world because I'm married to the horniest woman in the world. So what does my horny little Nurse want for breakfast on these weekend mornings?

Knowing we try to let our 10-year-old sleep as long as possible on the weekends, my wife comes in as quietly as she can. She'll come to bed with a nightshirt or less on and no underwear; she doesn't want anything slowing down access to her pussy.

I almost always wake up when she slides into bed. I'll roll over onto my back and she'll lay her head on my right shoulder and flop one leg over onto mine which leaves her right hand with nothing to do but to start rubbing my chest and then gradually rub down to my cock and balls. Here's where she'll decide what she wants for breakfast.

Sometimes she's really tired and I have to make do with her rubbing my balls (I try to keep them shaved for her) and my cock till it's hard as a rock and then she'll gradually fall asleep with her hand cupping my balls. Eventually my hard-on will soften but as she sleeps, her hand will occasionally twitch while still cupping my balls and then my cock will instantly think it's needed and pop back up. Needless to say, it takes awhile to go back to sleep on those mornings.

Some mornings she's tired but still horny so instead of drifting off to sleep or getting more energetic, she'll keep rubbing my balls until my cock is throbbing and then she'll start softly stroking my cock. Usually I'll lay there like a dog begging to have it's belly rubbed.

As I start moaning, she'll start to squeeze my cock harder and make longer and faster strokes. As she starts to milk my pre-cum, she'll make sure to slide that up and down on my cock making her hand as wet as her pussy. Then she'll either start telling me some hot story about something at the hospital or my favorite, something that her lesbian lover did to her in college. Obviously, this will only last so long until I shoot hot come up onto my stomach. After either licking up her cum or slowing rubbing it all over my chest, she'll fall asleep.

Some mornings, she just has to have my cock. She'll rub and play with it until it's as hard as she wants and when she's ready (of course meanwhile I'm rubbing and playing with anything of her's that I can reach) she'll climb on top of me and slide my cock deep into her pussy. I try my best to latch onto one of her beautiful tits as she does this. The moan that always comes from her makes my cock a little harder.

She'll slowly ride up and down on my cock while she tells me how much she loves to have her tits sucked and her nipples bitten. Since she's just worked a 12 hr. shift, she's usually too tired to cum while she's riding me. She'll reach a point where she runs out of gas and then we'll roll over with my cock still in her. She loves to wrap her legs around my waist and I pound her tight little pussy as long as I can before pumping hot cum into her. Sometimes she doesn't cum and that always disappoints me but she still gets a pussy full of cum which was what she wanted when she crawled into bed.

Finally, we come to my favorite breakfast choice. Yeah, it's a little selfish but my horny little Nurse knows she can have whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

She'll slide into bed and immediately crawl down between my legs. She'll start licking up and down my cock and try to take all of it into her mouth. As I've mentioned in prior stories, I'm a normal guy with a 6-7" cock but it's still usually too big for her to take it all.

After getting my cock as hard as she wants, she'll grab it with one hand and cup my balls with the other. Then she'll start to gently suck on one ball at a time (here's where the shaved balls and cock really pay off), licking them like they're big scoops of ice cream. She'll carefully squeeze them together and try to get both into her mouth.

By now she's got me moaning and begging for more. As she does all this she's kneeling and her ass is sticking straight up into the air and I can't help but picture a guy pounding his cock into her as she sucks me or even better, a girl licking her tight little asshole and her pussy.

As she gets more serious about her efforts, she'll look up at me over my cock with lust filled eyes. Then she'll slide down further with her tongue while I lift up off the bed to give her what she wants. She'll lick down to my asshole and give me a hot rim job as she strokes my cock.

By now pre-cum will be soaking her hand and she'll come up to lick all that off. Then with a knowing smile on her face, she'll lick her index finger and slide it into my tight asshole as she looks straight into my eyes. She'll have her finger in my ass and the other hand squeezing my hard as a rock cock. Then she'll start to slowly suck up and down on my cock. I'm circumcised and she has a way of taking her lips and teeth (very lightly) and sliding quickly up and down over the head of my cock, which puts exquisite sensations straight into the sensitive glands along the lower edge of the head. As she picks up speed doing this, she also picks up the speed and depth of her finger pounding into my ass. Needless to say, this doesn't last very long and she gets exactly what she wanted to begin with, all the cum she can swallow.

So am I lucky or what? Every word of this and the other stories I've written about my horny Nurse are all true. As I approach 50 and she approaches 45 and after fucking each other for almost 20 years, I can honestly say our sex life just keeps getting better and better. How many marriages are like that?

I can't take any credit. As Willie Nelson said in a movie, she could "suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" when I met her. Her lesbian college lover taught her how to cum like a rocket ship but I've always thought she was born craving cock. I'm just the lucky guy she loves and fortunately, I've been able to make her cum when she wants and keep her filled with the cum she needs. So ladies and gentlemen, if you're having a baby at a hospital in Kentucky, you might have a Nurse who could teach you things you can't even imagine!!

N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers