T.O.A.I.S. Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5: Playtime Gets Interesting.
2.3k words
4.11
14.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During breakfast, Jamal had announced that he had closed the garage for the day, and that they would all be spending the day 'getting to know each other' very well. After breakfast, Jamal had some paperwork to take care of as the girls cleaned up. The cleanup only took about fifteen minutes. Amy then went and relieved herself, and showered making sure her holes were immaculate. She came downstairs just as Jamal was finishing his paperwork. Then he told them all to go to the playroom.

They donned their bathrobes and proceeded across the garden. When they entered the playroom, they disrobed and Amy felt her pussy moisten. Jamal told Amy to get on the bondage bench.

It was shaped like a body, and had straps for tying down it's victim. When she was lying down, he told the other two girls to strap her down tightly. When she was completely bound, barely even able to wiggle her fingers, Jamal and the other girls went down to the dungeon, leaving Amy alone. Five minutes later, Jamal returned with only Alisya at his side. He took a magic wand vibrator and thrust it against Amy's clit. He fixed it in place and switched it on, the vibrations sending shocks of pleasure through Amy's crotch.

"I noticed how you avoided the opportunity to eat your fellow slave's pussy this morning slut," said Jamal. "I think you hurt her feelings. I'm guessing it's because you've never pleasured another woman before. This is unacceptable to me, and something we are going to change right now."

Jamal then told Alisya to stand astride Amy's face.

"You are going to make this slut cum all over your face. You are not allowed to orgasm before Alisya does. If you do, I have given Alisya permission to punish you by clamping your nipples and weighting them. Do you understand slut?".

"Yes master I will try," said Amy breathlessly.

And with that, Alisya lowered her wet cunt onto Amy's face. Jamal stood and watched for a few seconds, before disappearing down into the dungeon. Amy stroked her tongue back and forth over the puffy lips of Alisya's pussy, trying to gain access to her.

After a few minutes, Amy felt the start of an orgasm building in her crotch. A result of the merciless demon buzzing against her clit. She tried redoubling her efforts, and managed to elicit a few moans from Alisya. But alas, she succumbed to the inevitable orgasm.

Alisya climbed off Amy's face and went to fetch the nipple clamps. She chose the most viscious ones, called clover clamps. The reason they were so vicious, was because they tightened if you added weight to their connecting chain.

Alisya tied the chain to a piece of rope suspended front the rafters via a pulley. At the other end of the rope, was a metal ring. It was here that Alisya hung a ball weight. This in turn, resulted in two things happening. Firstly, Amy felt her nipples being bitten by the tightening jaws of the clamps. Secondly, she felt her nipples and breasts being drawn painfully upwards. The whole time, the wand was still buzing away wildly. Alisya then repositioned herself.

"Concentrate," said Alisya. "The trick is to block out the wand. Both Jada and I have already done this, so it is possible. I just don't want to have to torture your nipples too much. Now try again."

And with that, Amy began probing the delicate folds of Alisya's pussy once more. She flicked her tongue back and forth over and over again, trying to reciprocate what she liked. Alisya was obviously enjoying Amy's attentions, as she was squirming. Then another orgasm broke over Amy. And Alisya added another ball to the hook. Again Amy felt the bite and pull of the weighted clamps. The pain was searing in her abused buds.

For the third time, Alisya mounted Amy's face. Noting that the girls tits now resembled giant cones, the nipples being stretched to almost double their natural length. She hoped Amy would make her cum this time, so that she could end the girl's torment.

Amy nearly cried out such was the pain. She was determined to make Alisya cum this time, as she knew she couldn't take much more. She lapped at Alisya's pussy like a woman possessed. She could already feel a third orgasm starting to build, and knew she had about a minute and a half before it ripped through her. She tried desperately, but again she couldnt stop the orgasm from racking her body. And again Alisya added another weight.

At this point, silent tears started to roll from the corners of her eyes. The weight pulling on her nipples was so great, that she felt she would've been lifted off the table had she not been strapped down. She was probably right.

For the fourth time, Alisya presented her pussy and lowered herself gently onto Amy's face. Amy started licking once more. It was then that she had an epiphany. She took a few moments to find Alisya's clit. Probing for the hard nubbin with her tongue. Then she found it. And she went to town on it. Licking it, nibbling it, sucking it and biting it.

Within thirty seconds, Alisya was screaming out as a massive orgasm took hold, and she covered Amy's face in nectar. The knowledge that she had just made another woman orgasm coupled with the wand, resulted in Amy being rewarded with a multiple orgasm that ripped through every fibre of her being.

As Amy was coming down from her high, she felt the tension on her abused nipples lessening into nothing. Alisya removed the clamps and undid the straps.

"Thank you," said Alisya as she embraced Amy in a tight hug.

"I'm just happy I did it, because any more weights and I think I would've passed out," said Amy as she gingerly massaged her sore nipples.

Amy's nipples had been lengthened irrevocably, although she didn't know it yet. Both the girls held hands and proceeded downstairs to the dungeon, to the soundtrack of screams coming from Jada. As they reached the bottom of the stairs, they saw Jada strapped to the cross. Her tits had been bound extremely tight, forming them into what resembled huge balloons. And Jamal was caning her expertly all over her tortured breasts as she screamed in what should've been pain but had been converted into pleasure.

Jamal stopped when he saw the two girls. He lashed one more particularly hard strike on Jada, striking her directly across the nipples. He then walked over to them. He took Amy's breasts in his hands and sucked hard on each nipple, causing Amy to wince in pain.

"How many weights did she take slut?" said Jamal to Alisya.

"Four master. She's a fast learner."

"Indeed she is, unlike you slut. Seven weights, and you only just made that by the skin of your teeth. You should take notes! Now as a reward slut, you can discipline Jada while I punish this one. As she was not instructed to release you from your bonds," said Jamal handing Amy the cane.

"I've done the front. So turn her around and do her back end. If you want to get really creative, the cross folds in the middle. I leave it up to you," said Jamal as he led Alisya over to the stocks by her hair.

Amy made her way over to Jada. There were deep red welts all over the girls tits. Jada was covered in a sheen of sweat, obviously from being repeatedly caned. Amy gently undid her cuffs, and turned Jada around. Jada's abused and sensitive tits were now pressed into the two uprights of the cross, causing her to wince.

"Are you okay?" said Amy concernedly to Jada.

"I'm fine. I just wish he would do it harder. I haven't cum yet. Please beat me as hard as you can."

"Are you sure?" said Amy.

"Please! I'm begging you!" cried Jada.

Meanwhile in the background, Jamal had locked Alisya into the stocks. She had no means of escape, even if she had wanted to. Jamal stood in front of her, his erect cock hanging mere inches from her face. Without needing to be told, Alisya opened her mouth wide, and let Jamal plug her throat with his black truncheon. He slid all fourteen inches of his mammoth cock into her throat, until his balls were resting on her chin. He held himself there until she started to gasp for air. Then he pulled out excruciatingly slowly, paying no attention to her need for air.

By the time he was clear, Alisya was spluttering and gasping. He paid no attention, as he slapped her hard in the face with his cock. There was an audible slap as his cock connected with her cheek. He repeated the action several times, causing an angry red patch to appear.

Alisya had started to pant with lust. She had deliberately released Amy from the table, because she knew she would be punished. She had missed Jamal's cock while Jada and herself were on loan to his friends.

Jamal walked round behind Alisya, and ran his hand down her crease. She felt his fingers linger upon her recently destroyed anus. Whilst on loan, she had been forced to wear an oversized buttplug for hours on end almost every day. Her anus had been stretched to breaking point, and held that way by her plug. She knew that Jamal had told his friend to do this to her, she was not sure why, but she wanted to show him what an obedient slave she had been. Thus she had purposefully put herself in line for a punishment, knowing full well that Jamal would inspect her thoroughly.

He lined his cock up with her destroyed ring, and slid home easily. His cock met very little resistance from her overstretched anus. He rutted inside her with a steady rhythm, obscene farting noises escaping from her loose ass.

"Good slut. I see you wore your plug often," said Jamal.

"Yes master, I am your obedient fucktoy, I would never question or disobey you. I exist only for your pleasure," said Alisya proudly.

Jamal continued to plough her ass for several more minutes, before pulling out. He retrieved an obscenely thick plug from the wall and slotted it neatly into Alisya's abused and swollen anus. Then he presented his cock to her, slick with her anal juices.

"Your punishment is as follows slave. You are to wear your new plug for 48hrs without removal. You will not be allowed to defecate during this time. Also you shall now clean my cock of all your foul ass juice. If you complete this task, you shall have earned your final mark, and will be branded as my slave, just as Jada has been."

Even though she was shackled into submission, she could still see the brand on Jada's ass, and she longed for it. To feel its white-hot heat searing her flesh, marking her for eternity as Jamal's slave/slut/bitch/whore. It was what she had been working toward for the entirety of her service to Jamal.

Since having her ass destroyed so completely, Alisya had no problem with the over sized glass plug now invading her ass. She tensed her anus, to test just how large the plug actually was. When she couldn't move her anus even the slightest bit, she knew that this was the biggest plug that Jamal owned. The plug he reserved for only special occasions. It was about 6" in diameter, a monster by any standard.

Alisya smiled to herself as Jamal freed her from her bonds. She looked over at Jada again just as Amy started caning her ass. When she was finally free, Jamal stood in front of her and grabbed her by the throat.

"Take Amy into the house and dress her like the slut she is. I think the latex corset and plaid micro skirt should do. I have guests coming this evening and she is to be the entertainment. As for you, you will not be touched by anyone including myself for the next 48hrs. You will not masturbate either. I want you dripping for your induction ceremony. Do I make myself clear whore?"

"Crystal Master, may I enquire as to who the guests are, so that I may redress the house and myself to their tastes?"

"Certainly my slut, It's Damien and Connor. You will have to go to the store and pick up some supplies. You know what they like. Put it on the company card. Do that first, then dress yourself and Amy upon your return. I should be finished with my dark skinned bitch by then. I will be inspecting you both before they arrive, and if everything isn't perfect there will be severe punishments. Oh and wear something skimpy to the store, something that shows off your ass."

"Yes Master."

And with that Alisya took Amy into the house and left Jamal with Jada. She chose a pair of gold hot pants that were two sizes too small, through which the flange of her plug was easily visible. The trip to and from the store was extremely uncomfortable since the seats of the truck pushed her plug even further into her into her invaded bowels. In the store itself, she and Amy caught the attention of every red blooded male there. She picked up the required items and paid.

Just as they were leaving the parking lot, Jamal called on the car phone. He told Alisya that he had another guest coming and that he required supplies from the pharmacy. So she picked up the extra supplies and sped home.

After putting away the groceries and supplies, she ushered Amy upstairs to get her ready for the evening.