T.O.A.I.S. Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6: Amy's Initiation.
2.4k words
4.18
28.2k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guests were arriving at seven o'clock and at six thirty, true to his word Jamal came to inspect his girls. He liked what he saw, especially Amy. Alisya had done a sterling job making her into a complete whore. Amy was wearing a black latex corset, that was pulled in so tight that her huge tits were blatantly hanging over the rims of the cups. The corset made it look like her tits were a 38HH instead of 36E. She was wearing a red plaid micro skirt that clung to her ass and was so short that the lips of her cunt were clearly visible. Of course she wasn't wearing any panties. Her flaming red hair had been pulled into two long pigtails and plaited. She was the ultimate naughty schoolgirl.

Alisya, even though she wasn't receiving any attention for 48hrs, had dressed for the occasion in spectacular style. She was clad from head to toe in a deep purple skin tight latex catsuit. But she had manoeuvred the two way zip in the crotch so that the flange of her plug was protruding whilst her ass was still confined by the thick shiny latex. She was a vision of decadence.

Jada was absent because Jamal had caned her to within an inch of her sanity and then had proceeded to stretch her pussy with an industrial sized speculum. As a reward for enduring such treatment, he had given her the night off to recuperate.

The guests arrived exactly on time. The two men Damien and Connor, accompanied with a curvaceous Latino woman. The woman carried what appeared to be a toolbox. The men looked Amy over like a piece of meat waiting to be devoured. The woman appeared uninterested.

Jamal ushered everyone into the dining room for a meal before the evening entertainment. The meal was swift, as the guests were eager for their chance at Amy. As Alisya cleared the dishes and refreshed the drinks, Jamal led everyone to the dungeon. Once there he installed a steel collar around Amy's neck and strapped her down on the leather topped bench.

"Amy meet Stacy," said Jamal as he ushered the woman over. "She is a tattooist and piercing expert. Tonight before we partake of your filthy holes, you will receive a tattoo and seven piercings. You have the next five minutes to decide if you wish to proceed. And no you will not be told what the tattoo is or where you are to be pierced. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes Master. I am yours to do with as you please. I will use my body to please you in any way I can. This slave will wear your piercings and mark with pride."

Jamal had Stacy get in position with her tools.

"Ok slave. As I said before, you'll be getting seven piercings and a tattoo. Stacy is going to pierce both your tits with big gold rings for starters. After that, you'll get two rings in each of your outer labia. I'm leaving your inner lips alone for the moment, we can always get them done at a later date. Last, but not least, I'm giving you a large ring right through your clit. It makes girls horny as hell 24/7."

Amy steeled herself as Stacy laid out the rings and needles. The rings for her nipples looked huge. She had always thought about getting her nipples pierced but had never been able to go through with it.

Stacy grabbed a pair of forceps, and pinched Amy's left nipple with them. The pain wasn't as bad as Amy thought it would be. Then came the needle. Amy screamed at the top of her lungs, as she felt the thick metal rod passing through the sensitive flesh of her nipple. The worst part wasn't the initial piercing, but the withdrawal of the needle. It was agonisingly slow, and Amy felt every inch of the unrelenting bar. When she felt the ring being fed through her freshly punctured nipple, she practically shook as a massive orgasm ripped through her tense body. It almost felt like her nipple contracted around her new tit jewellery. She couldn't admit it at the time, but it felt exquisite.

The process was repeated on her right nipple, unfortunately without the previous accompanying orgasm. Then Stacy moved on to her pussy lips. After her labia had been adorned with their new additions, Amy's pussy was literally running like a river. Rivulets of cum coated her inner thighs, Amy was in a state of delirium.

Next up was her clit. Stacy massaged it until it became engorged, bringing Amy right to the brink of an earth shattering orgasm. Then she grabbed it excruciatingly tight with the forceps, and pulled it out of its hiding spot. When the needle punctured her sensitive bud, Amy went into an orgasmic fit. She came so violently, that she was lifting herself off the table with every writhing motion.

When she finally calmed down, Jamal manoeuvred the table into a vertical position and rolled a full length mirror in front of Amy so that she could see the new additions to her already smoking hot body. Her nipple rings only served to make her already huge tits seem even bigger. Her nipples looked fat, dark and diamond hard. Her labia rings caused her lips to hang down slightly, creating what can only be described as a dark inviting cave to her eager pussy. Amy fixated on her new clit ring. The ring caused her clit to protrude from her pussy. Anyone who saw it would be instantly thinking of how fat and waiting to pulled, massaged and stretched it was. Her slutty look was almost complete.

"Excuse this slave for being so bold Master, but I look like a complete fucking slut. I love my new additions. I feel like a bitch in heat just looking at my own reflection. I can feel sensations I never knew were possible! Oh thank you Master. Thank you for adorning this slut with such beautiful decorations," exclaimed Amy.

"You're more than welcome my fuckslut, but you aren't finished yet my pet. You still need my mark. It's going right above your pussy. As close to your clit as possible, so that anyone who fucks you knows exactly what you are and who you belong to. You will be marked forever as my slave!" said Jamal menacingly.

He repositioned the table into the horizontal position again, and Stacy set to work creating the tattoo he had designed for his special pet. When she was finished, Amy's pussy was on fire. It was so wet, she could easily have taken any dildo, cock or fist up her tight little hole without a problem.

When she was shown her new tattoo, Amy marvelled at the lettering, the beauty and vulgarity all rolled into the small piece of perfect art now etched onto her milky skin. It was oval in shape with the words 'JAMALS SLUT' in heavy black lettering creating the upper and lower boundaries of the design. In the center was a message that left no ambiguity. It read:

'PROPERTY OF JAMAL KANE IF FOUND, USE THOROUGHLY AND RETURN TO OWNER FOR PUNISHMENT'

"I love it Master," squealed Amy. "It makes me feel like a wanton whore. I love that you saw fit to mark me as your property."

"It looks great," said Jamal standing back to admire the tattoo. "The tattoo is one thing, you've at least earned that, but if you want to be marked as a true whore of my house, you need to be tested to see if you are worthy of my brand. It is not a simple undertaking. You will be pushed beyond any comprehension of your limits now. I will alter your mind as well as your body. You will become ensnared to my will. Jada has already received it, and Alisya will receive hers in the next couple of days. It is administered at a ranch in Texas that a buddy of mine owns, by means of a custom cattle brand that is heated until white hot, then burned into the soft flesh of your ass! If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, then tell me now. Otherwise, you will finish out your time as my slave and we will part company amicably."

"Master, nothing would give me greater pleasure on this earth, than to feel your hot brand on my ass. You have already changed me in ways I can't begin to describe. I wish to become one of your house slaves. Train me to within an inch of my sanity, I'm yours for the taking!" said Amy in her smoothest purr.

"You have made me very proud by accepting my challenge Amy. I will have a contract drawn up in the morning. As for now, I believe you have two hard cocks to attend to. Be careful with her boys, she still needs to heal but I won't deny you your fun," said Jamal.

Damien and Connor, who had stood by patiently throughout the whole process, stripped down to their birthday suits. Damien had a ten inch cock, with about two inches around. But the real surprise was Connor. His cock may only have been seven inches long, but it was the thickest cock Amy had ever seen. It was six inches around, it was as thick as her wrist.

Amy dropped to her knees and went to town on Damien's cock. She took him down her throat with practised ease. Fast on the way down, then ever so slowly on the return, taking care to swathe the underside with her tongue. He was soon nice and slippery, so she moved across to Connor, and hefted his beast in her hand.

She took the head of his cock in her mouth and started to run her tongue all over it. She poked her tongue under his foreskin and rimmed his helmet. It was so thick, she tried to take more into her mouth and throat but only succeeded in cramming another two inches into her tiny mouth.

When she felt he was lubed with enough saliva, she guided both men over to a leather couch. She had Damien sit down on the couch, then she straddled him and mounted his long cock. It went straight to the hilt in one fluid motion. She ground her cunt into his crotch, letting him know just how deep inside her love tunnel he was. When he started his thrusting, she turned to Connor and grabbed his cock. Looking him dead in the eye she said,

"Ram that beautiful piece of meat right up my shitter. I want to feel you stretching my ring beyond anything up there before. I want you to stretch me so bad that my tight little rosebud looks like a fucking crater. I'm your anal whore, so take advantage and don't stop until you fill my ass with a cum enema!"

Connor didn't nee to be told twice. He told Damien to stop thrusting for a moment, so he could bust her open. He positioned his monster in line with her wrinkled brown star and rammed with all his might. He kept pushing until he felt the head pop in. Amy was seeing stars, the pain was unbelievable, but she wanted to show Jamal that she could be that nasty whore he wanted her to be.

Connor pushed harder and harder until his cock started to slide home. Amy could feel every fold of skin and every vein as they scraped through her ring and into her dark, cavernous anal depths. She felt violated, debased and euphoric all at the same time. He was breaking her, just like she'd told him to do. When he finally rammed the last inch home, they both started to thrust in unison. Tearing up Amy's holes like she was a piece of meat, like a ten dollar hooker. She was there to get fucked and they were certainly gonna take every ounce of pleasure from her impaled body that they could.

After about ten minutes of seriously hardcore fucking, Damien started to grunt and picked up the pace. He grabbed hold of her magnificent tits and used them to slam her onto his cock as hard as he could. As their crotches met with every thrust, the force caused her clit ring to get bounced around and smashed against his body, sending waves of pain throughout her pussy. She relished in it, and soon enough he coated the walls of her cunt with his hot sticky spunk. About thirty seconds later, Connor grabbed her hips like a man possessed, and while holding her against him as tightly as possible, he unleashed a torrent of cum that rivalled even Jamal.

Amy climbed off them both, and proceeded to lick them clean. When she was sure she had every drop of their precious nectar licked clean from their cocks, she got on her hands and knees. Her holes had been so furiously reamed, that she had leaked their cum all over the couch and floor. She licked it up like a cat with a saucer of cream. When she had it all clean she stuck two fingers in each of her holes and worked out any remaining cum. She swallowed every last drop.

When she was finished, she thanked the men for a fantastic fuck, then went and knelt in her slave pose by Jamal's feet. He looked down at her with such pride. Everyone got dressed and they all headed back to the house. Jamal showed the guys out whilst Amy and Alisya cleared up. When everything was tidy and clean, Jamal and his sluts climbed the stairs together. They were quiet not to wake Jada as they climbed into bed. Alisya spooned Jada and Amy did the same with her. She was holding Alisya so close that she could feel the buttplug pressing against her. She gave it a playful slap and then gave her a deep and passionate kiss goodnight. As she lay there absentmindedly playing with Alisya's nipple, she felt Jamal feeding his giant snake into her still gaping rectum. He fucked her slowly, but with every mighty inch of his huge tool. Amy pressed her ass back against him, then reached through her legs to fondle his balls. Jamal filled her bowels with his man juice, and with his cock still embedded in her ass, told her to go to sleep. She turned her head, and whilst tightening her ring around his rapidly softening cock, she smiled and told him she loved him.