T Square

Story Info
An interestingly anal evening.
1k words
3.54
63.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whisky7up
Whisky7up
49 Followers

You are naked except for a slinky thong and high heels. Very high heels. You can barely walk in them. I have made you wear the thong to keep it inside you. You don't know what it is, except it's something. Is it a dildo? It vibrates...continuously. But there's another feeling too. Some kind of irritant has obviously been applied before I inserted it. You didn't notice it at first but the itch is maddening. You'd like to scratch it, but your hands are tied behind your back. You totter to the sofa and rub your cunt on the arm desperately. I watch through the two way mirror, stroking my stiff cock through my jeans as I gaze at your curvy bum. Oh, how hot I'm going to make that ass of yours so very soon.

You realise the arm is too wide to get the necessary pressure. You look for something narrower. Your eyes pick out pick out the T Square. If you could just hold it at the correct angle and slide it between your thighs from behind, maybe you could rub the short edge against your itching vagina. A great idea but, unfortunately, you cannot grip tightly enough to apply sufficient pressure. If anything you have made it worse. You press your thighs together as if trying to prevent yourself from peeing. But this does no good either. Just as you think you can take no more, you hear the door open. At last, your master. At least you assume it is he. He told you before he left the room that you should not look at him and that you should close your eyes.

But now it didn't matter as you felt the blindfold cover your eyes. You wonder why you were not blindfolded before but immediately you realise he was teasing you by allowing you to see what may help that itch in your pussy. For a moment you forget the torment. Your master promised your breasts would get some attention during this session. Surely he would not use the T Square on them?

You hear two hand claps...the signal that you should stand still. You feel so vulnerable and you know your breasts are thrusting out. You feel hands on them, pulling at your nipples. They stiffen in anticipation.

One hand leaves and immediately you jump as it slaps against the underside of your breast. The same happens with the other and then hands are alternately slapping the sides of your tits. Then a pause. You hear something scraping the surface of the desk. "No...Please, Master, not the T Square. It is too heavy for my poor breasts" you whine.

I say nothing. It is only a plastic 12 inch ruler. Despite your fear, I notice you are still presenting your breasts to me.

You hear a loud slap as the ruler makes contact. Your tits tingle as they are repeatedly spanked. Then you feel the soft lips of your lover soothing your sore nipples.

He leads you towards the desk. You hear three claps...the signal to bend. Your tender nipples brush against the desktop. Before you can get into a not too uncomfortable position, the ruler slaps against your bottom. The thong offers no protection as it merely nestles in the crevice of your bottom.

After a dozen strokes on your thighs and buttocks, you hear me pick up what must be the T Square. It is heavy, but it is wide so it won't mark you too severely.

It makes a glorious sound against your flesh, almost lifting you off your feet as I bring one stroke upwards.

But now it is time to strip you. The tong tears easily as I rip it from your trembling body. You hear the erotic sound of a zipper coming down and you know you are about to be fucked. But something is different. You feel hands pulling your buttocks apart. You realise he wants to put his prick in your bum. He hasn't done that before, although he has promised it. You move as if to rise from the desk but he spanks you hard. "Now my sweet, you don't expect me to get that nasty itchy cream on my cock do you? Or would you prefer I used a condom coated in it? That would really get into you deeply wouldn't it?"

You allow yourself to slip back into your position, breasts pressing into the desk, bottom sticking out. The vibrations in your pussy have taken you close to orgasm.

You feel a finger at your anus and it pushes in. You wriggle and it comes out. Your master sighs. "Maybe a couple of strokes of the cane will help."

You gasp. "Please...I'll try to keep still."

I don't want you to keep still. I want you wriggling like crazy with my stiff cock inside you. But I know what you mean.

Again you feel a finger touching your little opening. This time you accept it and it pushes in. It's easier than you expect. Maybe what's been happening to your cunt has helped. You then feel the tip of his cock pushing in. He is stiffer than you have ever known. You know his cock gets so hard when he spanks you, but never like this. Soon he is right up inside you and you feel his hands slide up your body and his hands grasp each breast. You feel his prick slide out slightly and then it pushes back in. He quickly establishes a rhythm and his cock pushes in and out as he squeezes your tits. By now, you are really into it. You've always liked it when a man holds your breasts and somehow, his cock inside you has added to the feelings inside your cunt. You have now lost all control. "oh...oh..oh...fuck me...fuck...fuck...

come on...ah...mmmph...fuck your cock up me..."

And I come. You feel my seed spurting into you. I slump down on you, sated.

You know you needn't call me Master now. "Oh Daniel...I do love you."

Whisky7up
Whisky7up
49 Followers