Tab Again

Story Info
Brothers and friends get satisfaction.
3.8k words
4.16
293.6k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOCA
JOCA
216 Followers

The boys (Frank, Dean, Lee, and their buddies) enjoyed their successful gang rape of Tab. However they worried she would tell Mom. Two days went by, and nobody said anything. They waited and worried for no reason; Tab never told.

Thanksgiving break was over and the boys were still excited. They told their friends that they did their sister, thrusting their Dicks into her tight cunt over and over. They did what others only talked about. They were the big guys among their friends.

It was a mystery why Tab didn't tell. The boys noticed that Tab avoided them. She stayed in her room. Most of the time she went wherever Dad went. She acted like nothing had happened.

A week later things were settling down. Saturday afternoon the guys were together talking about their gangbang of Tab. Eric was feeling horny and wished his Dick was in Tabs wet cunt again. Jamie asked the boys if they thought Tab might be willing to give up some pussy? The boys said they were willing to ask if they had the chance. They all had a great time with her last week, and now some friends wanted in.

Eric said, Tab was really fucking and sucking once she got into it, she was a great cocksucker. They all wanted to do her again.

Dean had a chance to ask Tab Sunday morning before everybody was awake. He told her the guys wanted to get together again. Tab looked at him with fire in her eyes. She said, "you will never get to touch me again, by next summer I'll be away to college. I don't intend to let you or your low class friends use my body."

Her remarks got back to the guys, and they were pissed! Frank spoke for everybody, "I want her to ride my Dick again. She thinks were low life, ok! We'll show her what we are." Jamie said "lets do her again, the sooner the better." Christmas break is coming in three weeks, Christmas is on Saturday, lets try for the Monday after, she'll be in charge, and Mom and Dad have to work. Eric said, "lets invite some jerks who can't, even buy pussy, we could charge them $5.00 for a turn". Great idea, but where can we do it, asked Frank; she won't let anybody into the house. We'll work something out Eric said, I'm too horny to miss a chance to get some pussy from her.

For the next three weeks Eric and Jamie talked to their friends about Tab. A few days before break they had everybody they could trust lined up. School was out, three days before Christmas; Tab was home finishing up last minute Christmas details. That night at dinner, Tab said she would like to spend the day after Christmas with her friend Jean, who lived next door to their old house. Mom said it would be all right with her, as Tab and Jean were old friends. Tab asked if it was all right to stay the night? Mom again said O.K. just be home early Monday morning.

The boys called Eric, to let him know, Tab was going to snobby Jeans house. Once again Tab had played into their hands, everybody would be waiting to surprise her. For the next few days the boys were pleasant to Tab. They helped around the house; they wanted Tab to think everything was all right with them.

Tab was better to deal with but was still a snob; she didn't think the boys were a threat any longer. Late Friday Frank asked Tab if she would give them some pussy? She said, "Fuck you!" "Go play with yourself. Hand jobs are good enough for you three." Dean said, "show us something to jerk off to; you know like your cunt or tits." "Better still play with yourself and we'll jerk off watching you." Walking out of the room she said, over her shoulder, "jerk off's."

Sunday morning early Tab left for Jeans house. The boys met their buddies at the ball field. Frank said, Tab was visiting Jean, who was more of a snob then Tab. Jamie said we're all set, we gave all the guys numbers, no names. The first number pulled to fuck her, pays $100.00, the second $95.00 etc., after twenty guys no charge. We'll also pull numbers to let them remove and keep her clothing as souvenirs, $5.00 for shoes, $50.00 for her panties, and so forth. They get to keep what they pay for. We're going to make some money on the bitch this time.

Eric said we let her stand there while we pick the numbers. The winners take off her clothing. That way we won't have to strip her. You know how she looks down at us, like we're not good enough for her. Well we'll show her what good is. There will be about twenty jerks waiting for her, and of course we go first. Everything will be recorded on video. After much talk they all went home to wait for tomorrow morning.

Mom and Dad left for work at 7a.m., by 8a.m. everybody was assembled, and waiting for Tab. Half the group waited upstairs, the rest in the kitchen. Lee watched from the upstairs window. At 8:15 Lee shouted she's here and Jean's with her. Eric said, that's O.K. we can handle it just follow our plan.

Tab and Jean entered the house; Tab hung up their coats, and told Jean to be quiet the boys must still be in bed, as they walked through the dining room. Eric stepped out of the kitchen, and stood in front of them. Oh shit! Tab exclaimed it's you! Yes it is Eric replied I'm glad you brought reinforcement. Tab suddenly noticed the crowd of guys in front and behind her, to many to count. One had a video camera taping the action. Jean didn't know what to do so she just stood there. Jamie told Tab, you think you're to good for us. You're about to find out how wrong you are.

We want to see your hairy pussies, Eric started pulling numbers, he called number 7, shoes $5.00, A guy with lots of pimples on his face, pushed his way to Tab and Jean, he bent down and pulled off their shoes. Number 19 sweaters, $10.00, another goofy guy approached them and grabbed their sweaters at the waist and pulled them over their heads And off in one motion.

Tab realized their clothes were being chanced off. Each time the winners looked into their eyes first, then removed the item. There was nothing she could do, as they would just strip them anyway. . Eric continued, number 16 and 4 shirts and jeans $15.00 and $20.00. Two dorky looking guys removed their shirts and jeans at the same time. They only had panties and bras left covering them. Number 22 bras, $25.00 Eric called out. Now down to the goodies guys, he said. Number 20, panties $50.00 two creeps started to remove their bras and panties. Eric said, remove them slowly guys, we want to enjoy this awesome display. They complied and slowly lowered their panties.

First their hairy mounds were slowly exposed, now their slits. To cheers and whistles their bras slowly slid down their arms, their naked bodies were exposed. Hungry eyes and searching video examined every detail.

Tab looked at the group of guys, it occurred to her that there was a lot of jerk off type of guys starring at them. It made her uneasy her pussy quivered. She looked at Jean standing very still, as faceless hands groped her. Jean was frightened she had never been touched or groped before.

Eric asked for quiet. O.K. he shouted, on with the show. Guys, he said smiling look at Tab. Then he turned her towards the dinning table, and pushed her shoulders down. She was bent over with her hands on the table, and her feet spread apart. Now he said, get that ass up high.

Move your ass, Tab! Shake your booty! Eric ordered. The room filled with excitement as Tab began to move her ass slowly in a circular motion. As everybody watched Eric began rubbing Tab's ass. To her utter amazement he spread her legs slightly apart, and put his fingers into her slit. He slipped his fingers slowly into her cunt. He began thrusting his fingers in and out pushing his fingers in as far as they'd go. Pulling his fingers out he held them up, and said look at my fingers glisten from her wet cunt.

She likes it! She wants some cock! Somebody yelled.

Tab felt shame and embarrassment this was so demeaning. She looked at the floor, and closed her eyes.

Eric turned her around to face her audience. Tab looked at them thinking about how stupid she must look.

Eric motioned for Lee to come up. "Tab show Jean how to suck cock." Tab's eyes bulged in shock. "You better swallow every drop," Eric added.

Tab knelt before Lee. Lee unbuckled his belt, and pushed his jeans and boxers down to his knees. Go for it, slut," he said. Tab looked at his large cock, and slowly opened her mouth; she moved her tongue around the tip of his cock. His cock became hard and thick as she took him into her mouth.

Jean watched horrified as her best friend was forced to suck her brother's cock. His cock fills her mouth. He pushes more and more into her mouth. Jean watches in amazement as he slowly pushes his cock deeper into Tab's mouth. Tab's cheeks bulge out as he slides his cock into her throat until her nose is buried in his pubic hair. Lee slowly pulls his cock out of her throat, and starts fucking her mouth again with steady in and out strokes. Lee fucked her mouth faster and faster, and then pulled his cock out of Tab's mouth. Tab opened her mouth wide as a huge spurt of cum shot into her mouth.

Eric called for everybody's attention, number 21, for $100.00 your first to fuck Tab. Come on guy mount up, he urged the shy jerk off type winner, and we'll help you get your dick in. Put her on the table, and spread her legs. Your pussies going to be used today Tab, he said.

The shy guys hands trembled as he rubbed his Dick against her pussy lips to lubricate the head of his dick. He guided it into her wet cunt to cheers and whistles.

It's huge! Please don't, she pleaded. Tab struggled as the first few inches of cock slid into her cunt. Tab's legs were spread wide; her pussy lips were stretched wide open as her cunt tries to accept his huge cock. Tab could feel the head of his cock pressing into her. He pumped his Dick slowly into her, fucking his way into the depths of her tight cunt, filling her with his huge cock.

Jean couldn't believe such a huge cock was inside Tabs pussy. She was scared, she knew she was about to loose her cherry, and was afraid it would be a long and painful day.

Jean could feel her pussy getting moist. Her face became flush as she noticed the approving looks her body was receiving. Eric brought her back to reality when he started to rub her ass cheeks.

Now let's take a look at Jean, Eric said I want my team, the team that took Tabs cherry, to come forward.

"O.K., Jean wants to give us some virgin pussy, don't you Jean?"

"Oh no that's not true," Jean stammered.

Eric placed his hand on her pussy. Jean jumped and wiggled better then Tab had. Jeans mound was as sweet and hairy as Tabs. Eric grabbed a hand full of her lush pussy, and Jean bucked and jumped, but couldn't get away from the intrusion to her pussy. Come on team take a feel of this sweet Penn high pussy Eric urged, She's every bit as sweet as Tab. Frank put his hand on Jeans hairy mound. He slid his finger down her slit. Damn! She was wet. His finger plunged into her virgin cunt. She squirmed, and grunted. Frank fingered her good. Hearing Tabs grunts as the shy one banged her ass made it even more thrilling. For him to get even with another snob was truly wild.

Eric said, "O.K. we have two Penn High grads for thirty City High guys. Let's do it!" Jean was placed on her back on the dining room table next to Tab, and her legs were spread wide exposing her cunt.

Eric thanked Tab for bring Jean.

Look at her cunt guys; she wants cock so bad her pussy is quivering. Jean was struggling like a caged wild animal. Lee get over here Eric ordered, and take care of her hot cunt. Hold her down guys; she's going to love cock once she takes her first ride. Lee was between her legs, his stiff Dick touched her wet slit. He wanted to look good. He placed the head of his Dick against her hole, and pushed his hard cock into her. In one thrust he entered her tight virgin channel, and ripped through her hymen. Her eyes opened wide, she screamed, she twisted, and she bucked. Lee was satisfied his Dick was deep into her tight virgin cunt. Her cunt was so good he started pumping her, pounding against her pussy lips in a study rhythm. Her tits were bouncing, as the guys lined up to take their turns.

Tab groaned as the shy one pulled his Dick out of her slick pussy, he finished by whacking off. White goo spurted on her from his Dick. Number 12, $95.00, mount up Eric shouted, a fat kid pushed against Tab, spreading her legs, and started pushing his Dick against her pussy hoping to find her hole.

Tab placed her hand between their bodies and guided his Dick into her cunt. The fat kid was experiencing his first fuck, he was glad he had the money to take the boys offer, tabs cunt felt so good, he was glad he jerked off before he left home, he pushed in and out as fast as he could as he came into her tight cunt. At the same time Lee came in Jean, he squeezed the last drops of cum into Jeans cunt.

Eric asked Lee to keep the train rolling on Tab. Pull the numbers, and if anybody wants to team her let them. Just remember $100.00 first anything, ass, throat or pussy. I need to spend time with hotbox Jean, I've had Tab already, and now I want Jean. Lee pulled number 9 pussy $90.00, number 4 throat $100.00, Tab was again getting a two way

Frank was next between Jeans legs, he couldn't believe his good fortune, Jean was a hot fuck she was different then Tab, Jean looked for pleasure, Tab saw it as an indecent invasion of her women hood. Frank felt Jean start to respond to his thrusts. He came as her face became flushed. Her cunt milked his cock, as he shot his load deep inside her.

Dean took over. Jean started humping his cock; she was going to come for her first time. She moaned aaaaahhhh as she pounded her hips into his groin; she was giving him the fuck of his life. Dean thrust his Dick deep, as spasms in her cunt milked his cock making him exploded inside her. Dean pulled away, weak in the knees.

Eric was ready, looking into Jeans eyes, he said, sweet pussy, I'm going to pound your cunt, and you'll never forget my cock. He rubbed her slit with his Dick, and slowly pushed his stiff cock into her tight cunt. Her cunt spasmumed as his pole slid all the way into her snug channel. Placing his hands on her hips. Eric begun to pull his Dick out, until only the head of his cock was still in her pussy, and then he plunged all the way into her again. Eric picked up the pace, Jean started to have an orgasm, she thrust her hips up to meet his downward thrusts, and they pounded one another as Jean screamed "fuck me, fuck me harder, ahhhhHH, as she went over the edge. Eric hit a home run she was sweet pussy. Eric continued pounding her as Jamie rubbed his Dick across her mouth, Jean touched it with her tongue before opening her mouth and taking his entire Dick into her mouth, she started bobbing her head up and down his shaft.

Tab couldn't believe it, as she and Jean were repeatedly mounted, Jean actually started getting into being fucked, while Tab got wet inside she never had an orgasm, sometimes it felt good, that was all. Tab didn't like the taste of cock in her mouth, yet she was fucking and sucking jerks that she felt, couldn't get a piece of ass unless they paid for it. Suddenly she realized that's what was happening, they were paying to fuck her.

Tab had to take it up the ass from the kid with pimples, he pounded her ass like there was no tomorrow, Tab endured the pounding as he came in her ass, now one was in her mouth and one in her cunt, the fat boy was in her mouth. Tab thought about the embarrassment of them taking off her clothes and them keeping each item as a souvenir. She was wishing for some toilet relief, when Eric said it was break time, the girls need 15 minutes in the toilet.

Tab couldn't wait for the two on her to finish so she sucked Dick harder and pounded her pussy harder against the groin of the jerk fucking her, believe it or not she started to have an orgasm, she pumped her hips wildly ahahhhhhhhhhhhh she moaned as both Dicks erupted shooting cum in her throat and cunt.

It was 11a.m. and in 2 plus hours, the 20 that paid had Tab at least once. Jean had taken on the 9 who planned this orgy. Eric had another agenda, he called the girls together, they stood there naked as all the guys compared their bodies, and they both looked good as they both had similar bodies. Now Jean get on the table spread your legs, Tab, start licking Jeans pussy, Tab looked at Jeans wide spread pussy, why not she thought. Tab placed her tongue in Jeans slit, she licked it up and down, her tongue found Jeans hole, Tab started tongue-fucking Jean, Jean let out a loud aahhhhhhh as she climaxed.

Eric turned his attention to Tab, he still wanted to fuck the snob, he called his team together, I'm going to fuck Tab, when I'm finished, you can take your turns on her. Tab was placed on the table, her legs spread wide and pulled upwards, Eric rubbed his cock up and down her slit, each time he nudged his cock harder at her vaginal entrance. In one smooth motion he slid his cock into her tight channel, his balls touched her ass. Eric pulled out and started rapidly pounding her cunt, his thrust were deep, his cock rock hard, Tab started feeling flush, she felt warm all over, her body arch as a spasm took control of her. Tab moaned from inside, her moan echoed, ohohohohaaahhhHHHHH, her body betrayed her, she pulled Eric deeper into her hot, throbbing cunt, they came as one.

Tab was still flush and dizzy from her first orgasm, she was vaguely aware that someone else was placing his Dick at the entrance of her cunt, opening her eyes she looked into Franks eyes. He saw the hatred, shame and humiliation showing in her eyes, he loved it, his cock went rigid, he slowly pushed his cock into her tight cunt, he was thrilled knowing he was sticking his Dick in Tab's cunt, Frank thrust his Dick into the tight channel of her cunt, his Dick filled her pussy. Tab felt his cock start thrusting in and out of her cunt.

She couldn't believe this was happening again, there were about 30 boys waiting to take turns, most of them jerks that no girl would want to fuck. She and Jean had to take them on, they had no choice, they were the entertainment for this gangbang, Frank was smiling as he pounded her pussy, all the guys cheered him on, fuck that snob Frank, fuck the bitch for the City high boys, fuck, fuck, fuck. Franks cock was never harder, Tab had told them to jerk off, well this sure showed her, he plowed into her tight hot cunt over and over and over, throughout his pounding, she was having one orgasm after another, her head was rocking back and forth, her mouth open as a steady aaahhhAAAHHH, came out, they both collapsed exhausted.

Tab and Jean were in for a long day, the boys were on a high, it started when Tab told them they would never get to use her body, "so go jerk off." The boys now had a mission; they were going to find a bunch of Jerks, who would pay to fuck her, any way they wanted. Her arrogance alone made the boys want to fuck her.

Today watching Jean get out of the car with Tab, made their hearts skip a beat, they would get double the pleasure. Watching the Jerks strip both girls, made their Dicks get stiff, seeing both girls spread out, was a sight to behold, everybody looked at their exposed pussies and tits, what a sight, their pussies were similar, but different, the view made the boys Dicks rigid, Tab and Jean were in for a long fucking day.

Jean was getting ganged by the jerks, the pimple faced one was pushing into Jeans virgin ass, she was loudly protesting but to no avail, he pushed into her bowls, this guy enjoyed ass fucking, he fucked Tabs ass, now he plowed away in Jeans ass, she had a Dick in her mouth, and one in her hand, another jerked off in her hair. Tab would have it easier, as the boys and their buddies wanted to enjoy sticking their Dicks into her cunt, looking into her eyes, just to let her know they were fucking her.

JOCA
JOCA
216 Followers
12