Tabbi Ch. 03: Meeting My Neighbors

Story Info
Tabbi meets her new neighbors and puts on a show.
2k words
4.54
16.9k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I told you about moving to a new city and having a job interview. I told you about how my new boss almost immediately saw what i really needed and pushed me under his desk to suck his cock. Then I told you about later that evening where he had me fitted for a corset (while being used by the sex shop clerk) then met me back at my house where he decorated my apartment with pictures of me sucking and enjoying his cock and smiling with my face covered in cum. I think i got as far as him hooking me up to a sex machine, with my face covered in cum, blindfold contacts in and a ring gag in my mouth so anyone walking through my building could hear my moans through my open front door.

********

So there I was. Strapped to the table blind, and helpless, and with my jaw stretched wide open. I was shocked and scared at first. I couldn't believe that Mr. Adams had left me like this. But as the dildo pumped my wet pussy more and more, I started to get distracted.

I could feel my big tits bouncing with each thrust of the machine and it kept turning me on. I could still feel the cum and spit dripping down my face when i realized that I was definitely building to another orgasm.

I tried desperately to remain quiet, I mean, willingly submitting to Mr. Adams' friend, on orders from Mr. Adams was one thing, but anyone could walk through the hall and see me. It could be someone that would raise hell until I got evicted, or just call the cops. I was terrified that my new life was going to implode before I even got to get started.

I was panting and breathing hard, but managing to keep myself down to small, quiet moans until I started to hear it. Voices in the stairwell! They sounded like deeper voices. My tits kept bouncing, turning me on more and more, and the huge, thick dildo rhythmically pumping my pussy kept pushing me closer and closer to orgasm.

As the voices crept closer and closer i found myself getting more and more turned on by the idea that these men might use me. But my apprehension still kept me quiet until I heard their footsteps growing closer and realized they were walking down my hall! My pussy exploded, sending a wave of pleasure through my body that erupted from my mouth. After a few moments I was finally able to tune into what the guys were saying:

"Do you hear that?"

"Yeah, what is that?"

"Is someone blasting porn in their apartment, or am I crazy- oh hey!"

"It's coming from the new neighbor, they left their door open."

"Oh shit, that's not porn, get in here."

I heard the two men walk in and close the door.

"Hey neighbor, what are you up to?" one asked faux-casually, before they both laughed. They sounded like they were in their 20s.

"Whats with the camera?"

Camera? What camera? Was Mr. Adams filming me?

"Oh hey, there's a note." one guy said as I heard footsteps approach.

"Read it" said the man crouching next to me now as I writhed and moaned.

"Hello Neighbors! I'm new to the city and hoping to make new friends in my building. I'm afraid I'm too shy to introduce myself, but the one thing that relaxes me most is to feel a warm, thick load of cum in my mouth, so won't you help me feel welcome?

If you do, I promise I'll be this friendly anytime you want.

Love, Tabbi.

P.S. I'll like it best if I don't know your name."

As one guy read the letter out loud, the other started massaging my tits, making me moan more. "Hi Tabbi, It's nice to meet you. My friend and I live across the hall. It looks like someone already introduced himself to you, but what do you say? are you ready for more?"

My body reacted before I could think, nodding and stretching my mouth out in the direction of the voice. I heard a zipper open, then felt the warmth of his cock hovering near my mouth. i stuck out my tongue, stretched it as far as i could and was rewarded with my first taste of this strangers cock.

His precum touched my tongue and elicited a long low moan, he squeezed and kneaded my tits as he began to slowly inch his cock down my throat. i moaned around him as he entered my throat for the first time and started to pump back and forth, his balls lightly slapping my nose with each thrust.

After a few moments of this I heard the other guy approach and say "Oh shit, she is loving this, dude! Let me get in on those tits!" The first guy moved his hands to the side of my head while the second guy started playing with my big bouncing tits. I felt the first guy start to speed up his thrusts, as the second guy unzipped his pants, took them off and straddled me.

I felt one guy fucking my throat while the second wrapped my huge soft tits around his cock and started to pump them up and down, using my body to jerk himself off.

Once the guys got into a good rhythm for a few minutes I heard the door open and Mr. Adams say "Oh, sorry guys, I was just coming back for round two. I'll wait outside. By the way though, the remote for that fucking machine of hers is on the couch." I heard the door close again and guy two let go of my tits to grab the remote.

"Let's see what this slut can handle!" he said as I felt the giant dildo begin to thrust in and out of my pussy faster and deeper. it was making my whole body rock back and fourth so much that the first guy stopped thrusting and simply let the machine push my mouth up and down his cock. "Oh this is fucking great. I'm gonna be here all the time!" he said in ecstasy as the second guy squeezed my tits around his cock and let the machine bounce my big soft tits on his cock as orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body.

"Oh fuck Tabbi, I'm gonna cum!" the first guy groaned as he pushed his cock as deep in my throat as it would go and wrapped his hands tightly around my neck. I felt his cock stiffen, swell, then unload in my throat, pumping his cum straight down my neck and into my stomach. The sensation pushed me over the edge again and I had an intense orgasm, that seemed to double with each shot of cum. He held his cock in deep, choking me while he pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into me over the next thirty seconds as I swallowed continuously. When he finally pulled his cock out I gasped for air and moaned out "Thank you, Sir!" as I started to hit the crest of my orgasm.

"She fucking loves it!" shouted the second guy shouted before he started grunting hard and loud. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head forward so that every time his cock poked out between my tits, it made a popping sound on my lips as I tried to suck it into my mouth. A minute of this and Guy number two started to fill my mouth with cum. I only just managed to swallow it all without spilling as he also flooded my mouth with shot after shot of hot semen for almost a full minute.

The two guys turned down the fuck machine to a more manageable speed then said it was nice to meet me and they'd be back soon. Then they used my hair to wipe their cocks clean of spit and cum, and left me to bask in my post orgasmic bliss.

I was so blissful in fact, that i didn't even realize Mr. Adams was back in my apartment until the fuck machine was shut off. As he unstrapped me from the table he said "you've done very good my little slut. you were so brave, and you did a good job draining all the cum from your new neighbors."

He gently helped me up into a sitting position on the coffee table facing the couch. He put my hands on my tits, instructing me to knead them and play with my nipples and run my tongue around my lips as he walked behind me. I heard a little click and realized that it was Mr. Adams taking the camera off of whatever tripod he had set up before he left. I heard him sit on the couch and say " Take off your ring gag, Tabbi."

I obediently reached up and undid the clasp, freeing my aching jaw, and rubbing the life back into it as Mr. Adams began to speak again.

"Have you had a good night so far?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Were you scared when I left you alone?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Did you feel anything else?"

"Aroused sir."

"By what?"

"By the feeling of my tits bouncing, and the dildo machine fucking me, and the fact that I was in the situation because of you."

Mr. Adams moaned. i heard his pants unzip. "What are you?"

"I'm your toy, Sir."

Another moan. "And why are you my toy?"

"So that you can give me the life I've always wanted."

"And what life is that?"

"The life of a slut, Sir."

Another loud moan from Mr. Adams. longer this time. "Would you like your sight back toy?"

"Only if it would please you, Sir."

"Oh it would. I want to show you what I went and arranged when I left you."

"Would you like me to remove my blindfold contacts, Sir?"

"You may remove them, once you've swallowed one more load of cum."

"May I suck a load of cum out of your balls, then Sir?"

"Mmmmm. Yes my toy, crawl over here and earn your sight back."

I got down onto my hands and knees and crawled the several feet to the couch. i felt my way up Mr.Adams' legs and began to stroke his cock. i moaned as i pressed my face against his hot, throbbing meat.

"Mmmmm, I love your cock!" I said before wrapping my plump lips around his head and beginning the long slow blowjob of my dreams. I'll admit that I was showing off a bit because I knew Mr. Adams was recording me, but I wanted to make sure he had a good video to watch.

I sucked and slurped on his cock, taking him into my throat, fucking my face down onto his cock, making myself gag for his pleasure, and really giving him a good show for almost 15 minutes before Mr. Adams' cock stiffened and began to spurt without warning. Mr. Adams grunted out "Don't swallow. Hold it." So I collected every drop in my mouth, so much that I had to keep my lips sealed, for fear of spilling any. I sat back on my heels and angled my smiling face up towards him as my hands went back to my tits, kneading them and teasing my nipples.

"Wet your fingers and take the contacts out." ordered Mr. Adams.

I obeyed leaning my head back before I opened my mouth to make sure I didn't spill any, then dipped my fingers in and used them to remove my contacts as the cum stung my eyes. Even though the lights were dimmed, the room felt very bright after my afternoon of blindness. Mr Adams turned off the camera after having me wave and smile, then put the memory card and the flash drive he left earlier to get into his laptop. He told me to go into the bathroom and put on the outfit and makeup he laid out while he got the last surprise of our night ready.