Tabbitha Decides to Visit Gary

Story Info
Unhappy wife seeks out older friend.
6.5k words
4.61
125.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Older man/Younger woman; oral, and hetero sex.)

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Please provide feedback, if you choose. All comments appreciated.

Note; A love story related somewhat to the story "Friends Become Lovers" published on Literotica 11/13/01 (Mature Stories)

* * * * *

The phone rang and Gary paused his computer game to answer. "Hello," he said into the mouthpiece, a little annoyed that his game had been interrupted so early in the morning.

"Hi Gary, this is Tabbitha Wilkins, do you remember me from SSA?" she asked him. Gary smiled and wondered what the gorgeous Tabby could possibly want from an old man.

"Yes, Tabby, I sure do remember you. How are you and everyone else at Software Systems Associates?" he asked.

Tabby sighed softly, as though thankful the he remembered her and replied, "I'm so glad you remembered, Gary, because it has been eight years since we talked. SSA is still the same old SSA."

"Wow, has it been really that long? It seems like only yesterday. Now what can I do for a pretty young woman like you, Tabby?" he asked. There was a long pause then Tabby said that she wanted to seek his advice on a personal matter and could they possibly meet to discuss it. "Of course," he told her, "shall I come to the office?"

"Oh no, that's a long way for you to drive, why don't I meet you for lunch at the Ruby Tuesday's near you, Gary?" she asked. Gary accepted her idea and they arranged to meet that day at noon. He hung up the phone and returned to his PC game. After a few moments he paused the game and tried to figure out what Tabby could possibly want from a retired old man. He played for another hour then shut down his PC to get dressed for his lunch meeting with Tabby.

He pulled into the Ruby Tuesday's parking lot, parked and went into the restaurant. He got a small booth near the center of the dining room and ordered a cup of coffee until Tabby arrived. He greeted her, gave her a short hug and sat down opposite her in the booth. Just as he had remembered her, Tabby looked radiant. Jet-black hair that hung just below her shoulders, a mini skirt business suit that seemed molded to her lovely five foot six figure. Her eyes were a gray/green hue and she wore her signature deep scarlet lipstick. Tabby's breasts were not huge, but they pushed up and out delightfully and he momentarily fantasized about them in his mind.

"Gary," she began, "I'm so glad you were able to meet me and I also want to give you my condolences on the passing of Lori." Gary accepted her condolences gracefully and told her that at least she was no longer suffering, and he could live with that. They chatted about the SSA office, where they had once worked together, and she brought him up to date on all the folks he knew that still worked there. "Well, Gary, I don't know where or how to begin. I had this all rehearsed at the office, but now the words just don't seem adequate."

"Why not start at the beginning and just tell me what you wanted to talk about, Tabby," he told her. Tabby smiled as she recalled how Gary always cut to the chase and that was what most people liked about him. No shooting from the hip, or sugar coating the discussion. He had always tried to get right down to essentials, messy details included, and today was no different. The waiter took their order and they began to talk as they ate. She tried to think of how to start the conversation, but no approach she thought of seemed right. Since all else had failed, she just blurted it out.

"My husband Mark has gone back to his drug habit and I asked him for a divorce," she said, her eyes welling up in tears. She fought hard to keep from crying openly, but a single tear rolled down her cheek. Gary sighed deeply and daubed her cheek and eyes with his handkerchief. He guessed that his one time role as the office philosopher and presumed father figure had once again surfaced.

"Another woman involved?" Gary asked, wondering why anyone would stray from this beautiful creature sitting across from him. She shook her head 'no' and continued.

"No…I could handle another woman, but how do you handle an addiction to drugs and booze?" she asked, "I could deal with another woman, but not booze and drugs," she confessed, eyes welling with tears again. "I just can't fight that, Gary, it's too unreal…too bizarre that someone would throw away his family, wife and child for a white powder!" she sobbed. Gary's heart suddenly felt very heavy as he tried to comfort her. Now, he too was at a loss for words. "He left us a year ago and the only time I hear from him is when he needs money for that shit he shoves up his nose!" she cried openly now and Gary paid the check and held her arm as they walked to their cars.

"Tabby, please don't misconstrue this, but I want you to come over to the house for a few moments to gather yourself and tell me how I can be of help," he said. Tabby nodded and walked with him to his car and got inside. "I'll bring you back to get your car whenever you want," Gary told her as the pulled out of the parking lot. Tabby tried to smile and nodded through her tears. He drove off toward his home nearby. Gary escorted her inside and they sat in front of the huge picture window where any passerby could see them. He brewed some tea and poured two mugs full. Sitting down across from her at his table by the window, he sipped his tea as Tabby composed herself.

The tea seemed to soothe the situation and Tabby was soon talking in detail about her failed marriage and the aftermath of the separation. Gary just listened and soon concluded that Tabby wasn't after a loan, or advise on what to do, as her attorney had advised and helped her very well. He was now uncertain why she had sought him out and he asked what he could do to ease her obviously troubled circumstances. Tabby looked up from her tea mug and smiled as she wiped a tear from her eye. "You are going to think that I'm awful, Gary," she said with a deep sigh.

"Why don't you let me be the judge of that, Tabby," he replied.

Tabby gathered her self and calmly said, "Gary…I am so horny and frustrated that I'm going crazy! I haven't had sex in over a year and I just can't stand that any more!" she exclaimed. Gary was stunned. He opened his mouth to say something, but no words came forth. His eyes felt like saucers and he looked away unable to respond. "Please help me, Gary," Tabby said looking down at her cup, hesitant to make eye contact.

"I…I don't know any young man that…that… could help you, Tabby," he said stammering.

"Gary, I don't want any young man…I would like you to help me, unless you don't want me," she stated succinctly. Gary stared out the window, unable to easily respond.

"Tabby, you are a wonderful girl… intelligent, elegant, beautiful…no, make that drop dead gorgeous! What could I possibly do for you sexually?"

"The same thing you did for Cherie last year," she said, her eyes burning a hole through his. "I'm not a girl, Gary, I'm a woman who has a lot of needs that only someone like you can fulfill."

"How…how…how do you know about Cherie?" he asked, "I don't discuss anything like that with anyone," he demanded to know. Tabby reached out to hold his hand and told him that she and Cherie had talked a long time yesterday, about her relationship with Gary last year. She had confided in Cherie about what to do about her frustrations and Cherie swore her to silence then told her about how wonderful you were to be with.

"She told me that you were kind, understanding, virile, and so very, very satisfying. I don't want to get laid, Gary, I want someone to make love to me. That doesn't mean fall in love with me, just to make love to me, not just fuck me." Gary was at a loss for words. He hadn't seen Cherie for nearly seven months, since she had met an old college beau. Cherie and her old college beau had become what the gossip columnists now call 'an item'. Gary's feelings were hurt when he had heard about them. But given the age difference, and his realization that he didn't really want to get married again, nor raise another family, he had accepted Cherie's decision. After all, she was only in her early forties and he in his late sixties. That thirty-year gap could be insurmountable.

Gary rose from his chair and walked to stand at his desk with his back to Tabby and leaning on his hands looking at the desktop. His memory recalled his relationship with Cherie following their trysts at the Holiday Inn and the convention. They had vacationed at Aspen that winter. Gary recalled how exuberant Cherie was skiing with other young couples while he waited at the lodge or just watched her ski as an observer. That summer they had booked a cruise to Bermuda. Again he just couldn't keep up with all the ship's activities with her and still have enough energy to be her lover at bedtime. His heart told him that soon Cherie would realize that and she would return to him. But his brain finally won the argument and he realized that Cherie had found a caring young man who could truly be her companion and lover.

He gathered his thoughts and turned to face Tabby. Gary's jaw nearly hit the floor. Tabby stood naked, with her arms outstretched to him. Her black hair curled around her beautiful face in stark contrast to her silky smooth white skin. Tabby's breasts were even more magnificent than he could imagine. They were full, upright with just a slight rounding at their undersides, heaving as she breathed making her hard deep pink nipples rise and fall slightly with each breath. Her body was perfectly proportioned, supported by lovely well-shaped legs. She wore only her thigh high lace topped stockings as she began to walk toward Gary.

"Please, Gary, make love to me…I won't let either of us get hurt…I promise, Gary I promise," she pleaded as she neared him. "I only want to make love…no entanglements…none." Gary interrupted her mid sentence as he embraced her and kissed her lovely mouth, hugging her tight. Tabby returned his kiss eagerly and sighed deeply as Gary's hand lifted her breast to his mouth to kiss, lick and suckle her nipple. Gary's desk stood near the huge fireplace and he gently brought Tabby to the floor onto a very thick carpet in front of the hearth. A soft upholstered couch hid them from the huge picture window as Gary moved to suckle Tabby's other nipple.

Tabby felt herself getting very moist beneath her full neatly trimmed black bush. She groaned as Gary's mouth returned to her lips to kiss her again and entwine their tongues. Gary stood up and removed his clothes to tower naked above her. His hair was still brown with tinges of gray at his temples, but without even a hint of gray hair around his cock and balls. He was trim for a man in his late sixties, with a hint of roundness at his belly. Tabby gazed at his cock, semi-hard and rising above heavy free swinging balls.

Gary reached into a desk drawer and retrieved two diamond shaped tablets and took them both with the remnants of his tea. She knew that the pills were Viagra and that soon he would bring her to some glorious orgasms as they both waited for the Viagra to stimulate his cock to full hardness. Gary kneeled, spread Tabby's legs open and deftly removed her thigh high stockings. Her scent filled his nostrils and he inhaled her fragrance deeply. Tabby sighed as he placed her legs on his shoulders, lifted her slightly and placed a large pillow under her shapely, tight, firm ass. He kissed her inner thighs and she gasped. "Oooooo," she moaned as he began to kiss and lick her inner thighs working his way closer to the crease between her thigh and her torso.

Gary drew his tongue along the crease, up around her bush and back down to the other crease. Her sweet pussy began to well up with her tasty juices as he licked his way closer to her very wet treasure. He kissed her closed pussylips tenderly. She moaned, moving to grasp his head but thought the better of it and stopped to let him work his magic on her body. He kissed her closed pussy lips several times, from several angles, each kiss heavier that the previous. Her body trembled as a shiver coursed through her when he flicked his tongue across the edges of her closed cuntlips, licking the juices that had seeped out to greet his tongue. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh…yesssss," she moaned.

He licked the outsides of her pussylips, up around the hood of her clit and nuzzled the soft black curls of her bush with his nose. He watched as her clit slowly exited its hood, throbbing and pleading for attention. Gary ignored her clit for the moment as his tongue glided down the other side of her cuntlips while she quaked with lust and desire. He kissed her upright clit and a jolt of electricity seemed to strike her throbbing nub. Tabby uttered a low satisfying murmur when Gary kissed her clit again. He parted her pussylips with his tongue and she cried out softly, her juices bathing his tongue. She wanted to cum so badly, but Gary continued to control that delicious moment until he was ready for her to cum.

Tabby struggled to get her clit to his mouth, but Gary skillfully prevented her from accomplishing that goal. Gary held one of her cuntlips with his lips licking and pulling it gently. "Oh my God!" wailed Tabby, as Gary gently nibbled it with his teeth. He did the same to her other cuntlip as she moaned, trying desperately to cum. Gary sucked the cuntlip into his mouth to lick and suckle it. Her breathing became more labored as he did the same to the other one. He slowed his pace momentarily to preclude her from cumming prematurely. When he sensed that her urge to cum had diminished, he plunged his tongue deep into her pussy and swirled it about. Tabby groaned with unfulfilled lust as he 'tormented' her pussy with his tongue.

Her juices flowed heavily and Gary lapped them up greedily to swallow and relish them. His tongue swept the length of her cleft, from the bottom of her pussy to her clit, electrifying her writhing body as his tongue swirled around and around her clit. She groaned with desire and begged for relief, but Gary kept her just on the edge of orgasm, not letting her go over. He grasped her legs behind her knees and pushed her knees forward to rotate her ass to his mouth. Gary licked the cheeks of her ass, drenching them with his saliva as she quivered moaning. She was nearly delirious from the need to cum, but he disregarded her desires to drive her to a higher level of need.

His tongue circled her sweet rosebud, but avoided direct contact. Tabby groaned and softly began to whimper as tears welled up in her eyes from lust and desire. Gary's tongue licked across her sweet pink tight little rosebud and Tabby cried out, but she did not cum. He began to lightly lick and suckle her asshole in rhythm with her writhing, bringing her close to relief, but denying her again. She gasped when she realized he wouldn't permit her to cum again, and she whimpered in long soft staccato whimpers. Her juices flowed heavily from her cunt running in rivulets to her asshole to be devoured by her lover. She was shaking uncontrollably, lost in absolute passion and unable to fulfill herself in orgasm.

Gary could feel the Viagra taking effect as he felt his hardening cock swaying as Tabby moved her body, and his, in her passion. He pushed on her asshole with his tongue, but chose not to enter it to prevent her from cumming just yet. Tabby gasped and cried out when she felt the wet mass push on her closed and resisting sphincter. Gary drew his tongue across her perineum, through the cleft of her cunt to flick across her throbbing clit! Tabby emitted a guttural groan as his tongue swathed her clitoris several times before her hard erect clit disappeared into his mouth. He nibbled it, licked the tip of it then began to suck it in and out of his mouth, faster and faster.

Tabby trembled and grasped his head to hold it fast to her as his mouth worked over her clit. She was not going to let go and dreaded the possibility that Gary would somehow stop before she could cum. "Yesssss…yesssss…Oh God…don't stop…don't stop!" she cried as Gary redoubled his efforts on her clit. Suddenly she screamed at the top of her lungs and exploded in a massive orgasm, spewing her juices all over Gary's face, mouth and tongue, relentlessly suckling her clitoris. Her body bucked and jerked all over the carpet and Gary held her tightly by her legs, his face buried in her pussy, licking, sucking and tongue fucking her cunt and clit!

Again and again he brought Tabby to mind numbing orgasms, shuddering as she came. She screamed each time her cunt spasmed and she came with each spasm. Gary continued to suck her clit and pussy, sometimes struggling to breathe, as her strength nearly overpowering him, holding his head to her cunt. He could feel her squirting her salty sweet cunt cum into his mouth and over his face each time she came. Trembling uncontrollably, Tabby gasped for air, panting and trying desperately not to pass out from sheer pleasure and joy. Her body was drenched with her perspiration as she closed her eyes and some how try to recover her senses without drifting into unconsciousness.

Gary felt her body relax and her hands fell to the carpet, palms up. Her breathing, still hard, began to relax as he began to lick through her bush, up her belly to her sweat filled navel. His tongue swirled around her 'inny' belly button and then drained it of its salty nectar. He licked up between her breasts, up her neck, across her chin and looked at Tabby as her eyes fluttered open. She smiled to see Gary's face glistening with her juices and welcomed him as he kissed her mouth passionately probing for her tongue. Their tongues entwined as she tried to suck his tongue down her throat. She licked her lips and swallowed, tasting her juices happily. "Oh Gary, that was incredible…No ones ever sucked and loved my pussy like that," she whispered.

Incredulously, Gary asked, "You mean that was the first time anyone ever went down on you?"

"No, love, others have gone down on me, but no one, until you, had ever made love to my pussy with their mouth. They ate my pussy…you made unbelievable love to it," she replied. "As far as I'm concerned, Gary, that was the first time I had ever properly and absolutely, had my cunt loved." Gary smiled at her gracious compliment as she continued, "And I have never, ever, cum that hard before. You are awesome, Gary. You are the best lover that has ever licked my pussy."

"Thank you Tabby," he whispered in her ear, "in more ways than only giving your self to me." He kissed her again and rose to sit up, "A glass of Blush?" he asked. Tabby nodded and Gary moved to the kitchen to get the wine and some glasses. He closed the picture window drapes on his way. Tabby watched him go dreamily, as her frustrations had now become an unquenchable hunger to satisfy all of her desires of the past year. She loved it that Gary did not bother to wipe her nectar from his face as he went to get the wine. He returned carrying two wine glasses. Her eyes widened as she was mesmerized by the magnificent hard-on that pointed at her as he handed her a glass of wine. Tabby had never seen a foreskin up close before. She had seen them on some porn tapes, but never in the flesh

She accepted the glass and dipped his massive cock in her glass. Grasping his cock she pulled back the ample foreskin and dipped in the wine again then it disappeared into her mouth. She licked his cock clean and released it to sip her wine. "Much more of that later," she told him, fascinated by his foreskin and how it rolled back and forth easily.

"Of what," he teased, "the wine or your mouth?"

"Both, lover," she replied, smiling. He kneeled and kissed her, his cockhead grazing her lovely breast. "Ummmmm, yes," she moaned and sipped her wine gazing at Gary's cock. He took their glasses, set them both on the hearth and lay down with his head in her lap. Pulling her toward him, he licked her breasts as she sighed. He brushed his nose against her nipple, kissed it lovingly, allowing it to disappear into his mouth. Tabby sighed in pleasure as he licked and suckled her lovely titty for a while then moved to her other breast to suckle that one as well. She lovingly pulled his head to her breast to hold it while her other hand lightly fondled his cock and balls. Gary moaned as she pleasured his cock, but continued to nurse her beautiful breasts.

12